All Comments on 'The Twins' Plan'

by tabi_cat

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Amazingly well written story. You have gone strength to strength from your first story. Keep up the good work. Thank you!

Not a complaint; just a personal preference: consanguinamory does not share, maybe something to explore down the line, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please let there be more to this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!!! Usually multi chapter stories have highs and low from chapter to chapter but you kept us on the edge the whole story. Can't wait for what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

not very well written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic! I absolutely LOVED the dialogue in this story. Very original too.

govnorsymgovnorsymabout 1 year ago

Well written and analyzed, thumbs up

screamindivr145screamindivr145about 1 year ago

What’s the last part of the plan?

Bry1977Bry1977about 1 year ago

first off the anon from below is an idiot and dont know good writing. This was a really great story, very hot and id love to see whats next for all of them. like if they will all have twins of their own, how they will survive and live all together!! Whats next for them?

Nathankabisch55Nathankabisch55about 1 year ago

We need more to the store please very hot story

MagentaDreamsMagentaDreamsabout 1 year ago

Great! Loved it. More, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More sex scenes would be much better ;)

unknownassassinunknownassassinabout 1 year ago

Writing was really great, but I really wish that group sex was tagged.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

5* A really good story! I enjoyed it thoroughly. The writing was excellent too. One or two things I caught, for example the sentence: "What didn't his sister not want him to know about Ashley?" It is way too complex to keep the flow going. I'd suggest something like: "What did his sister not want him to find out about Ashley?" or "What secret didn't she want him to find out?". And I do feel that some of the sex scenes were rushed and left without some visual detail. Personally, I would've kept from getting them all pregnant so soon, opening up a second chapter nicely. But, still really good writing and the build up really got the tone for the emotions right.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great buildup loved it

HtslHtslabout 1 year ago

One of the few stories I would like to give more than 5 stars. I never felt bored, even without any sex scenes. I hope the is a next part with his Plan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved it.

Borderline_deviantBorderline_deviantabout 1 year ago

A well-written story with an interesting twist. The end was disappointing, knocked-up teens is not very erotic, and if they were so smart, they'd keep taking their pills.

bluesbobluesboabout 1 year ago

Good story, but having everyone pregnant at the end really ruined it for me. Why the teenage moms with babies?

SauceGuardianSauceGuardianabout 1 year ago

Great story. Abortion and after pills aren't sexy

Lover1969Lover1969about 1 year ago

It was fine but 'till the pregnancy crap started. Three kids in high school all pregnancy and by the same guy and no job, no skills and no future. Blah.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

4 18 y/o's, with 3 of them pregnant you needed a lot better ending than this. I really like the story, including the pregnancies, but you needed to finish this story. Very disappointing ending.

LevitikanLevitikan12 months ago

This is really good needs a part 2

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

It's a great story, a part 2 would be really nice.

KaapithoolKaapithool11 months ago

I loved the story and its buildup but like other commenters I wasn't too thrilled about the teen pregnancies. My alt. ending would have been for Aiden to drive all of them to the city where all three would be attending the same uni. He will then present to them an empty one (large) bedroom apartment and ask them to plan for their future together. This would be possible since he has a great paying summer job that would be part-time during school. This option will also lend the author the option for creating sequels. Overall still love the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm glad I finally read this! My fetishes are a bit more in line with yours I think, and I was very happy with the romantic teen pregnant incest ending. I'll have to keep an eye out for your stuff in the future because you can really write. Characters were fun and the dialogue flowed, and even with how veiled the plan was I never thought it was especially hard to read between the lines as far as what was going on with it. It would have been nice to see a bit more of Ashley and for her to have had a chance to stand out as her own character once she was fully in the plot, and I would have liked to see something romantic between Hannah and Madison as they moved into a space of being more than just best friends, but I understand if there were length concerns already given how easy it is to lose the audience on this site. I hope you keep writing because this was fun!

DichoHippoDichoHippo11 months ago

This was really well-written, but as someone once said, incest doesn't share. It would've been better if he had only got with his sister, IMO. Also, the cliffhanger would be fine, if there was a sequel coming. When can we expect one?

RanthoronRanthoron10 months ago

I want that as an audiobook.

With music by Scott Joplin...

nick0010nick001010 months ago

The triple knock up wasnt my fave but solid all the way otherwise

ScottishTexanScottishTexan9 months ago

Okay, so you definitely pushed my buttons with this one. But Madison should have been his first and not Hannah. Then Ashley should have been the first to get pregnant out of the three, followed by her sister Hannah then Madison.

I absolutely loved this story though because of Madison's devotion to her brother. Her deeply abiding love beyond a sisterly affection clearly shines through. Sharing the love of her life with her two closest friends is really going all out for the full measure of devotion.

I don't follow very many authors here, but with both of the stories that you have published here getting solid fives from me, I just had to add you on. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I liked it. I liked the harem element. To combat the whiners.

nikkolausnikkolaus7 months ago

Fantastic writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story. Would love to see how their lives play out.

R1763R17636 months ago

5 *'s This story just begs for the next chapter!

kaotic2kaotic25 months ago

This was wasn't very good. The whole plot was weird...

TheOldStudTheOldStud5 months ago

For only your second story, this was excellent, although it ended somewhat abruptly to me...5 stars!!

MakehandpartyMakehandparty4 months ago

So what does happen next?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent! I can't wait to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I really liked your first story. The writing was superb.

This one was even better with a really good plot and some good action with the mud run and hot sex scenes.

But, there's a massive exception to this praise with the introduction of the triple pregnancy!

MY FUCKING GOD!!!

I know this is a fictional story, but the concept of a teenaged kid just out of high school, and immediately stuck with supporting three girls with children is nothing short of horrifying!

If that were me, I'd never get an erection or have sex ever again, as my genitalia would detach themselves from my body and catch the next bus to Antarctica and hang out with a tribe of emperor penguins while leaving my empty brainless person at home to deal with the fallout of my "impressive sexual conquests".

Granted, they are all gorgeous, so the news isn't all bad, as Aiden will be having more delicious sex than he ever thought possible, in tightly scheduled nightly increments.

1. Madison at 8:45 after changing 17 diapers.

2. Ashley at 9:30 after another 9 diapers.

3. Hannah at 11:40 during the tonite show monologue while Madison and Ashley vacuum up vomit from the kitchen floor.

4. Calamine lotion after a good penile pressure washing at 11:50.

I'm guessing that all four of them will move to some welfare housing together after their parents disown them, maybe even sharing one twin size bed in supreme comfort, with all 33 of their annoying screaming and smelly little tax exemptions in a second room ruining the carpet as they learn to use a litter box and accept the concept that eating your sibling's feces is bad, and that artwork sustains better when created with acrylic paints.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertabi_cat@tabi_cat
Working on my 3rd story, but it's taking longer to edit than expected. Should be a longer one, though! My goal is to have it ready by early May. Thank you for being patient!