The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A royal princess eating near their house might get some of the attention away from you. I understand neither of us gets outside much, you should come for just a bit and then you can go home." She answers and it clicks that she wants to give Tahareesa a chance to get out.

"Only if Abi comes with us, Falael says I have to have the twins with me when I'm outside." She looks over at Abi who nods right away.

"Of course, I'd love to." Abi looks at Cataline who is blushing at this point, caught being nice is new to her.

"I'd like to freshen up if we can? Abi says, "We can be back before dusk."

"Sure! I also have to change." Cataline jumps up and I pull her around.

"I hug her, at first she is stunned and then laughs. "This is going to be great!"

"I was going to stay here with Denae," I say as they all start moving. I'm staring at Denae when I say it and she laughs when I wink and shake my head no.

"No! You are not." Cataline turns around at the door and notices most are smiling or chuckling.

"Whatever, hurry back so we can go."

"It's nice to see people tease the teaser." Denae laughs, "she gets me all the time."

Going Out!

We meet back in Denae's room with Cataline, Amice, and Harold.

"I'll go with you and head back home," Harold says as I walk over.

"Good day?" I ask.

"Great day." He replies as Amice smiles at everyone who looks her way.

Denae fusses over everyone as they get ready to leave and Tahareesa is looking especially nervous. Walking over to her I catch her eye.

"We will be near my house, you'll get stared at, but so will Cataline and Abi." I tell her as I make the portal to the center room in the house. "It's about as far as the tables in the square near your house." She nods at the end on understanding how close we will be from the café to the house.

Walking through the portal, "don't be too harsh with this place, I believe we've spent almost as much time in your house as we've spent here." I say as we all get through.

"Much nicer than your last room," Tahareesa says and Abi laughs.

"Wow, you made a joke, about me, in front of my date and sister." Chuckling at the absurdity of this entire evening. "Glad to see you are relaxed now."

"We used to travel quite a bit before settling down." She replies. "This is your home; it is nice to see where most of you are from. This is the furthest west I've been."

Walking over towards the café we notice guards walking towards us, it hadn't happened on previous walks. They stop when they see Tahareesa and stand at attention as Cataline walked by them. Then they lose interest in talking to us and keep walking, I know both of them and can just imagine how they talk and how they decided they would let someone else handle it.

The café has a few people so there are plenty of tables, I let them pick the one in the corner. They started to take the two closest tables away and Cataline stopped them.

"We are just here to eat like everyone else. You can leave those tables, do you have any recommendations?"

I'm watching people leaving their houses up and down the street to take a look. Everyone here has a pretty good life compared to most in the Capitals, there are no bad sections of the keep, but we have a group nobody has ever seen sitting at the table they sit at most nights. Father should hear about this shortly; I wonder what he is going to do with Cataline here.

"He might make an introduction, but that's about it." Abi whispers from the other side of Tahareesa.

"Feel free to eat whatever you wish, my diet is not contagious," Tahareesa whispers to all of us. "I admit that turtle being on here is surprising."

"They're easy to catch," I reply and she laughs.

During the meal a woman brings her child over with an arm injury, Abi takes them to the house after fixing it to grab a toy and she walks back with them.

"I can understand how Mazarine loves this, he was so cute," Abi says as she sits down. "James, can you show them your spot? It's something they would enjoy."

"Sure, if we are done here, we can get there from the house." I would like to visit my spot and should come by in the early mornings to get my swimming back on track. Way too much eating and little exercise.

The little boy runs towards our table holding the toy, I don't see his mother anywhere. Abi gets up and meets him.

"Hey, he stands up all by himself!" he says to Catalina who smiles and nods. "He does."

"Lewandro." His mother is racing across the road.

"It's okay Ilianah, Lewandro was just showing us that his new friend can stand up," Abi says to calm her down a little.

Ilianah is sputtering, then notices Catalina leaning into me and you can see her brain freeze up as she tries to process all of the gossip that will come out tomorrow morning.

"Illianah? I'm not supposed to be out like this, but I would really like to come back here as this is a lovely place. If you could keep this between us?" Catalina says lowering her voice at the end.

"Oh, ugh, yes Princess Catalina, of course," Illianah replies scooting over and pulling her son with her.

"I think I'm done being a princess?" She looks over at me.

"Pretty sure that only applies to the doing, not the being." I reply back.

"If you don't do blacksmithing are you still a blacksmith?" she asks.

"To those that knew you, sure."

"Anyway, we are confusing Illianah, "Just Catalina please."

"Yes; Catalina." You can see the struggle inside of Illianah.

"Obviously you can talke about everything you saw tonight, just leave anything personal out of it."

"Lewandro? Can I have a hug before you go home?" Cataline stands up and the boy wiggled his way behind his mother's leg. "So cute, it was nice to meet you, both. We are just getting ready to go."

I stand up with her and we head back to the house. "Good timing with the sun going down," I say as we enter the house and I place a portal and walk onto the ridge. Four comfortable chairs with a little table in front with four of Tahareesa's little wines, I hope.

"A toast! To the last two members of the team. Catalina and Tahareesa, saving the realm and making new friends along the way."

"The team ends here?" Cataline asks, "I take it that Amice and Harold will be too busy?"

"Yep, just like Falael, they keep at least two kingdoms going so we have something to come back to when we are done," I reply and drink.

"Thank you for inviting me, Abi knew I wanted to get to know you better and this was more than I expected." Tahareesa stands up and appears ready to leave.

"Only took me a week to really miss this place." I reply, "We should see everyone for breakfast."

"Lunch, he means lunch." Cataline is shaking her head with Abi laughing.

"Lunch should be fine; we will reach out if anything happens."

After the goodbyes, I make two more little wines to relax us both and take her by the hand.

"I heard something about music and lighting, let's go see what they have done." I drink the little drink and put it back down on the table. She laughs and does the same.

"Tahareesa says no more wine if I want to remember anything tomorrow."

"Ah, so you are in the group mind already, that seals it then, we have to keep you." I pull her through the portal.

"What if, wow." Cataline looks around the room with all of the candles and the slow music playing.

"Would you care to dance?" I ask and she takes my hands. "I do what I found to work with the others and pull her up against me and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Oh, yes, I would love to dance." She looks up at my lips, that's my queue so I lean down and she is feisty, attacking me with her hands and mouth. When she comes off, I smile.

Leaning back down I suck her bottom lip into my mouth and kiss her neck, leaning her back to get at the front of her neck. I can feel the groan in her throat as I nip the side of her neck and move back up to her mouth with both hands on the side of her face.

She starts picking at the buttons on my shirt so I make both of us naked and she squeaks, "Neivia said you would do that, well, here I am." She looks down, "and there you are." She is staring at my dick for quite a while with her forehead on my chest.

"I'm not worried about what's coming but would prefer if you could continue to lead." She says without looking up.

With my hands around her waist I pull her in and press into her stomach sliding up to her boobs and she giggles. "Whew, it was coming right at me."

Laughing and lifting her chin. "It most certainly is, but first." I lead her over to the bed and have her lay back. Pulling her legs up my chest her eyes get big and then she looks me up and down. I push up across her clitoris and lean down between her legs with my forearms beside her head. Kissing her a few times and then working my way down her body, sucking her entire breast into my mouth, letting it go and sucking on her nipples, working my way down her abs, she excercises. I feel her hands on my shoulders pushing me down further so I hurry it up a bit. Kissing around and then digging in, lifting her ass up further and further until her shoulders are the only thing on the bed and she is moaning and groaning while looking up at me in shock. Her fit little body is easy to hold in place as I can really get in there with my entire mouth and go until she starts repeating my name and then spasms all over the place with her legs shaking and kicking.

Laying her back down I slide in easily with all the preparation and stop to see how she is doing.

"Do whatever you want." She groans at me, halfway in she hisses and pulls back a bit and then pushes herself forward all the way down. Holding her hips tight against mine I just push without pulling back. Pulling her hips up and down to grind her pussy against me. She is breathing hard and moving her hips up and down.

"Wow, this is so much better." She says to the ceiling.

I pull all the way out and push back in a few times and then use a few different angles to find her weak spot. A few minutes of that I lean down for a kiss and she wraps her arms around my neck and doesn't let go. "It's coming again."

I stand up and she comes up with me. "Oh! Fuck me." I have her bouncing up and down easily. I can hold her all day. Her cheek is on my chest and I feel her legs let go of my hips and go slack. Holding her up by her ass and leaning back a little she is limp on my chest. I lean over to check on her and she looks up and smiles.

"Put me down, I want you on your back."

"Sure thing, princess," I say and she rolls her eyes.

"It's going to be a princess in bed and Cat on the street?" She asks and I nod. "Seems backwards to me. Hmmm, look at this thing, still standing strong after like thirty times over the last day."

"Thirty? I think I slept through more than half of those." Reaching down I grab some princess hair and move her over and down. She smirks at first and takes me in, I figure I can't push as this is her first..

Cataline goes about halfway down interrupting my thoughts and then gets a rhythm of down up, suck along the side and then repeat until she is taking most of it down. I am pleasantly surprised and lean back to enjoy it.

"Ohhh, princess, that is so good, I'm going to cum fast like this." I warn her and she starts bobbing and jerking me until I do, crawling up and lays next to me.

"I remember when mom said the first time is going to be awkward and it will get better over time. Neivia gave me some pointers though and this was exactly what she said would happen."

"Hmmm," I pull her over until she is laying on my chest. "It was not awkward and if Neivia said your tips would make it amazing, I'd have to agree with her." Reaching down I cup her ass and she lifts a leg over mine.

"Mom said you healed her of the water and the soreness she thought she was going to have."

"Ahh, so you talk about that?"

"They talk about..." She pauses and I can tell she is listening. "I'm not allowed to talk about it." She laughs at the end.

"It's good to see you are in on everything. Have you finished the book yet?"

"I've had a good bit of time to read most of it." She reaches down and starts playing with me again.

"If we go again and then again in the morning, I might need a little healing or I'm going to walk funny tomorrow."

"Whatever you wish, princess," I say and pull her on top of me. Watching her lift up and slide down taking me in is a sight as only Amice is smaller than Cataline. She looks tiny sitting on top of me.

"Oh Fuck, that is just so much. Ugh, Neivia gave me a toy to practice, but I couldn't, if this didn't happen, I needed to be intact. She is rubbing her hands on my stomach; your abs are so sexy."

Running both hands down her stomach, "Back at you princess, I lick my thumb and start rubbing her clitoris with it, pulling back, licking, and doing it over and over as she starts throwing her hair around and grinding her hips back and forth. "Keep it there!"

I feel the vice grip as she clenches me and digs her nails into my thighs. "Ohhh!" Laying on my chest I stay in her and just move my hips slowly and hold onto her.

Rolling her over I put my arms under hers and pull down on her shoulders, my chin on the top of her head and my hips pushing up to keep her pinned in place.

"I got you now princess, no going anywhere after this." I feel her groan.

"Hmmm, you can have me, anywhere, anytime. Hard to talk squished like this." She squeaks out.

"I put my face on her shoulder and feel a kiss on the side of my face. Leaning out I kiss her and start moving slow and steady, I can feel it coming and try not to speed up too much.

"Ohh, I want to feel it in me." She says and kisses me again. I start cumming a few seconds later my forehead pressed against hers.

"Best day ever." Cataline wraps around me with her arms and legs.

"Tomorrow is sounding pretty good also." I start letting my weight down until she grunts and starts pushing back. "Hey!"

"Hmm, I was just going to sleep here," I reply lifting just a little.

"I don't mind feeling you all over, but we should switch." I roll off and put her back across my chest.

Reaching down again and grabbing her ass, "This time I need to get some sleep." I pull her tighter to me and wake up with it still being dark out. I move out from under her and put on my swimming shorts.

"I'm going swimming," I whisper.

"Good luck." She says and I chuckle as she pulls my pillow into her arms.

I decide to climb down the ridge as I'd done in the past. The water was a bit chili after being out of it for a while, though it was as calm and the moon is almost full. Starting off slow and stretch my limbs out, flip over and get the shoulders moving, this is more of a marathon to the middle and back again than a quick swim.

The sun on the way back in and I see all of them sitting on the ridge as I get closer. "You have any of the melon up there?" I ask when close enough to see them eating and drinking.

"Hey! We thought you swam away, all of your favorites are up here." Abi replies.

I portal up to the ridge as it is a dirty climb back up. Even Tahareesa is here, there must be something going on.

"How much time do I have to get ready?" I ask looking at Nora.

"Eat." She makes a chair for me and I sit and start digging in. "It is midafternoon where we just came from, we can work backward from there to maintain daylight. The council is coming with us to each location. They've asked the likely successors to meet them in the Capital Hall."

"Sounds good, grabbing a handful of grapes. "I'll be ready shortly, meet back in the common room or out here?"

"Common room is good," Neivia says, "you did that every single night, in the dark, just swim off into the distance?" She follows behind me.

"Yep, it works the core and is a peaceful way to use up a few hours, more when it's cloudy and you get lost." I wink at her as I open the door to the bedroom and grab some clothes.

"What!? Can you move it to the daytime, I was freaking out when you vanished off into the distance for an hour, Abi kept me from pulling your cute ass back to shore."

I turn and laugh. "One night I got all turned around and was just laying on my back, kicking my feet and Abi woke and caught it. She said the same thing. That was four and a half years ago, though I will do it in the mornings from now on if it makes you feel better."

"Yes, I can swim a little bit with you?" She asks. "I can't swim near that far though."

"I'd love to have you out there with me. I only swim out and back as it keeps track of the time for me. I don't care where we go."

I can hear the rest of them in the common room as I finish up. Walking out with my arm around Neivia we are going to meet with the Council in their hall and then portal to the Capital Hall.

"Bring them all in, give them the speech of what happened and what is to come, and Abi can figure out who is ready to pitch in and do what is needed?"

"Yep, Abi agreed to share it with the council so they can see what she is looking for," Nora answers creating a portal to the hall.

Arriving in Velho the council is already there. Nora and Denae are doing most of the talking. Nora makes the portal to the Capital Hall and we don't make it ten steps in before I see attacks come from in front of us and a large group to the left of us. "Funnel energy into the jewelry! Keep the shields up and get in front of the others." Looking around I see forty attackers with most on the second level. Spotting the King behind a group of them sitting on his throne, setting a portal on top of him and plucking it back right in front of us, grabbing his arms and pulling him into our crowd for the inquisitors to take him.

The attacks stop immediately. I conjure the Denae accords to each one of them seated and then step out a few paces.

"This is not negotiable." I notice the large group to the left are the ones invited. "Let them go, one of them is going to be Queen and King shortly and they might not take kindly to your treatment. Go back to your normal duties before all of this nonsense started."

They weren't 'doing' anything other than standing behind those seated, it didn't take but a moment for them to hurry off to the different sections and those on the second floor to step back and vanish.

"Ready Abi?" I send to the group.

"Go on, I'm almost done." Abi replies.

"If you read the Denae accords, you'll see that three of the Kingdoms were working with the last bunch of Inquisitors that to absorb the forth, with further plans to do away with Velho after. We fixed it and gave them a warning, but, we have a bigger problem. There are people to the west of the Wastes coming our way via the sea to the north. We need more competent people in charge so all of them are being replaced. We have Queen Denae here with us and the Velho council to pick your new representative and will be working with the other kingdoms and the elves to stop the invasion. Tahareesa here is representing the Elves while we work everything out."

I link to everyone in the room. "You representative will speak to the Velho council and the four kingdoms and the Elves like this to ensure everyone is equally aware of the situation while it is happening." Closing the link before everyone starts replying.

"Let's get everyone seated and answer any questions you might have." I shout over the noise and step back. "What else do you need?" I look over at Abi.

She looks over at the council calling Denae and Cassandra in, lots of nodding and you can see everyone seated getting nervous.

Councilor Torsten steps forward. "Lady Gilfa and Lord Florian Lancaster, are you willing to abide by the council and take this on?" Voices get loud and everyone had to be silenced before they both answered that they would.