The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know they are coming?" One of the people seated asks.

"They've been spotted. They've come here a few times in the past, but the wastes kept them from getting this far in. They are going around to the north and will come upon the Elven forests. The only information I have is that the number of ships is enough that it is difficult to count."

"If everyone is being replaced why is Queen Denae here, other than this?" The lady holds up the document.

"Princess Amice and her soon-to-be husband volunteered to take over for Queen Denae and King Guiscard, the Queen and King sent papers to Velho voluntarily.

"You'll notice we keep mentioning Queen Gilfa and Queen Amice first." I pause and look over at Denae, we went over this briefly.

She steps out. "While the men were making a mess of all four realms and Velho; I was speaking with Queen Hollis and we found them to be sorely lacking. It was the women that had to step in and fix it without bloodshed. There will be a reign of Queens in all four Kingdoms. Queen Hollis will take over and her husband will step down. There were no family replacements here that qualified, so the council delved everyone in here to determine who would best rise to the occasion and Queen Gilfa was chosen.

Velho councilor Torsten stepped forward: "Queen Hollis, Queen Amice and Queen Gilfa are linked together and with the council, all realms will work together, the final selection is due after we leave here."

Queen Hollis walks through the congratulations over to Denae and Cassandra. "You two got me pulled into this?" She is giving them a scornful look and they smile back at her.

"Would you rather be sitting at home wondering what is going on?" Denae asks and Queen Hollis shrugs. "You could have told me?"

Abi looks over. "The council needed to see your real thoughts; we couldn't tell you in advance."

"See, you got this on your own." Cassandra smiles at her.

"Who are you?" She turns to me, and I laugh.

"I'm Cassandra's kid, James." I reply and she gasps and then laughs..

"Oh my God! The James!" The King, err the previous king was cursing your name the entire time we were here. And then you snatched him over and he turned purple." She grabs both of Cassandra's hands. "You have your twins, running around with you and Denae and an Elf while I sit here? "Who is Amice marrying?" Queen Gilfa asks Denae.

"Harold." Denae nods over at Cassandra.

"No fucking way?" Queen Gilfa whispers to them. "Your Harold? You both have a king and queen child together? You are family now? You really should have told me this before, I'd rather come with you."

"Florian? Where is he?" Queen Gilfa apparently thought he was next to her as she turned in a circle looking and finds him off talking to others. "Florian! Come here, you are never going to believe this."

My work is done, I walk about the room, it is about the same as the one at home, the people wear a few more layers and many more colors.

"We need a few minutes. Cassandra says to the council. "Someone show the Queen her new quarters!" she shouts out at the room and six guards lead the way down the hallways to the King's old room.

"Pick a place you want one of those portal things you saw us come in through. You can visit us, or we you whenever needed."

"Sure!" Queen Gilfa agrees. Cassandra sets up a portal to the old house and then shuts it back down. "Okay, what is going on? You look incredible and you, an evoker, conjured a ring of all things in my room, everything I've seen today was impossible yesterday."

"That is a long story, we'll talk later this week, busy day still." Cassandra laughs and hugs her.

We head back out and portal into the Capital Hall of King Gunderic to do the same thing, though this time there isn't any resistance, and they pick a single older Baroness that like Gilfa, ran the capital and surrounding lands. She gets linked up with the rest of them and our day is complete.

Back at Tahareesa's, we relax and have some regular wine to allow more than a sip. I am the only one eating and I can tell they are picking on me, but I'm too starved to listen. I just went from morning to night with just a couple of hours before it was time to sleep.

I hold up my wine. "Anyone notices that after you four stepped in front of the council, these two stepped out in front." I toast Cataline and Neivia.

Abi starts laughing, leaning over on Neivia's shoulders. "It was a good thing you did your thing, James." Abi starts laughing again and we wait for her to calm down. "Neivia was going to make them all naked."

"I bet it would have worked." Neivia says looking seriously at all of us.

"Might have been a bit embarrassing for the lords and ladies, but you two were looking ready to go." Denae nods over at Cataline.

"I saw what you did James, you weaved the portal but it never appeared?" Cassandra sits next to me.

*Thank you for making it this far, updating a few stories, and hope to keep things updated monthly across the four stories. Comments and ratings are greatly appreciated.