The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Speaking of that, we should get back to the room before I am nothing but wrinkles. What did Mazarine whisper to you?"

Cataline laughs pulling me up, "I'll show you."

Back in the room, it's quiet, we get in bed and she gets on top of me, leans down and whispers. "We have to be quiet."

"Scoot up here and make me quiet," I whisper back.

"Nope, already did that so many times already, I miss this." She is rubbing my dick up against her pussy moving her hips up and down. Her abs are rolling, and I'm hypnotized on how they move, running my knuckles across them she moans.

"Hot." I whisper as she rises and I sink into her, she clenches, relaxes and clenches over and over again. Grinding and squeezing. Leaning down she hums and I figure out that is what Mazarine told her. Wrapping my arms around her I relax and let her finish me off easily. Rolling her to the side I spoon her and hold her in place.

"Stay here."

"mmmhmmm." Cataline wiggles back into me and pulls me around her.

*Morning:

Neivia nudges me awake while everyone is still sleeping. "James, time to go swimming?"

"Sure." Rolling over and set my feet on the floor. "Good morning beautiful." She is already wearing a bikini.

"Thanks babe, two towels, anything else."

"I make the portal take us to the shoreline so she doesn't have to climb down and we get to the waters edge.

Whoah! this a bit cold no?" Neivia is pushing her way in, arms raised and back arched.

I laugh, "Just dive in and it gets better than the torture you are doing now."

Watching from the cliff, Harahmon was excited to see James arrive this morning. He was told this is where he would be, but this is only the second time. The first was interrupted by the women, the one he calls Abi is much too powerful to take on, let alone all of them watching from the ridge top.

He saw the gateways created the previous time and now to the edge of the water. If the information is correct these gateways are being made over great distances. This job is paying triple the normal fees but to get his sister to make those unregistered gateways would be worth several lifetimes of fortune.

Weeks of waiting, and a few seconds to get the job done is the routine. This one is a bit trickier as these people travel all over the damn place, though this spot is perfect, nobody around and being basically naked they won't have any surprises for him.

Inching down the slope each time they face away from him, he makes it down and behind a rocky outcrop close enough to step behind them when they exit the water.

"This is not what I meant about us swimming." I say as Neivia's legs are wrapped around my waist and I'm keeping us afloat.

"This is just to help you since you can't swim out to the middle without me."

"You do whatever you wish, it's nice to have you alone after the chaos."

"I know Abi brought it up first and then I kinda grabbed onto it, the husband thing doesn't bother you does it?" Neivia asks looking more like her old self than her new.

"Look around wife, does it look like it bothers me?" I pull her in with one arm and we start to sink. "When you say things like that, I feel like we aren't alone enough?"

"Oh No, we're good on all of our time, I just wanted to make sure you were good with us being official? Abi was going to send it to Velho."

"Already sent it." Abi says and I smile.

"You're stuck with me now." I pull back and swim a circle out and back.

"Did they go through Father?" I ask both of them as I figure it did considering we were both from the same keep.

"I gave it to Nora and she took it in." Abi replies and laughs. "The look on her face when she asked if you knew about this, and I said no."

Neivia turned into her trainer self and we swam out a comfortable distance. "I wish I could have swam with you before all of this."

"Live in the now wife, this is my first time doing this with someone," Swimming over I stop and pull her around my waist and kiss her a few times. Thank you, for coming out here with me."

"Anytime." Neivia looks back to shore, "that is pretty far."

As they return Harahmon is ready, if they make the portal before they reach the rock he is ready to go for James first and if Neivia pauses he can get her also. If they walk past the rock, he'll take out Neivia first as she has enough magic to fight back, James is completely out of power. Harahmon has only seen this with sick people using it as soon as enough is available. Expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised if they both just drop as he expects them to do.

Years of training he has river knife already primed, no incantation needed to keep things quiet, muscles tensing and relaxing in case he needs to roll away after being still for so long. They are walking in the water to the same spot they were before. The woman is laughing, it is good she is happy before the end.

Still ankle deep in the water Harahmon sees James look up to the top of the ridge and steals a glance, this can't be happening again. He blends in well with the brush and rock but still out in the open.

They step out of the portal to have breakfast and Cassandra gasps, she can see the man behind the rock but James and Neivia can not. "James, A man behind the rock to your left." She pulls the magic around her and launches a fireball in the mans direction based on his attire and stance.

I place a portal on the other side of Neivia as I turn to look at the spot my mother is aiming at. I can't see the weave from this distance, but the spell is obviously going to be bad. I put my arm out to stop Neivia from walking past the edge of the portal and see the person behind the rock cast something at Mother and jump roll to his left.

The fireball and his spell meet and the fireball continues on, I don't see any reaction from Mother as she is watching her spell hit the rock and the surprise on her face when it explodes. I am grateful for being soaking wet or all of the hair on my head would have been singed as the heat pushes past me looking around the edge of the portal. My eyes are watering from the heat and need a little healing push as I step back and take a breath. A fireball should be a few feet of impact and twenty feet of fill space. This one was three times that size. I see her look over at me concerned that she got me also. Striding around the portal I rush over as the person behind the rock was rolling around to put out the fire and screaming. With my foot on their back, I silence the area, move his arms behind his back and bind them with air. Rolling him over his face is burnt and the pain is still happening underneath based on his eyes.

I close the portal protecting Neivia and create another sideways to this guy so he can't lob anything through it if still able, things look settled so I take Neivia to the top of the Ridge.

"Anyone else nearby?" I ask Abi and she pauses and shakes her head no.

"Nobody outside the keep other than us on this side." Abi pulls Neivia over.

"I'm sorry baby, it wasn't supposed to be that big." Mother has her hands on my face and hair.

"I'm fine, and that was quite a display." Linking the guy to the rest of us.

"I'll heal you if you cooperate." We immediately get screaming, so I heal the guy until he calms down enough to think but not enough for him to act. With him facing away from us, the silence and the paralyze we should be safe, but we move back so that we can see him but our bodies are hidden over the ridge.

"Can you figure out why he is here?" Nora asks Abi and she is nodding.

"Baron Baldwin hired him, he runs Djamena, he's an assassin that, has, been waiting here for a while, so it can't be due to Queen Hollis being chosen. He didn't know anything about you which is weird as to why even bother? You weren't a threat to anyone."

"There are assassins?" I look at Nora who nods back at me.

"If you can name it, we have it, mostly the capitals and southeast. We've lost inquisitors to them a few times and they are obviously hard to find. People in power like to keep it or gain more, so we have a division that investigates these things. I can ask them to come get him?"

"Depends on whether they can keep him or not as he was going to kill both of you." Abi says to me and Neivia.

"We have an extensive holding area under Velho just for these types. Nobody has broken out since I've been there." Nora replies and I nod.

"Go ahead, put a portal in the hall and connect it to this one."

A team of eight inquisitors come through the portal looking a little defensive until they see Nora and the rest of us.

"Phillipe!" I say as soon as he comes through.

"Lord James!" He smiles back.

"It's just James now, I see you got an upgrade?" Nora points to the guy down by the rock and they head down and collect him up. Nora places a portal nearby them and yells down that it goes to the hall.

"I should join them." He glances down at them.

"Bah, he's not capable of doing anything so they can handle it." Nora says and heads down there to talk to them.

Phillipe looks at my companions, pauses on Neivia being almost naked and then back at me.

"Denae, Cataline, Abi, Neivia, Mazarine, Tahareesa and Cassandra this is Phillipe, he kept me sane in Velho while I was trying to figure all of this out."

"Apparently you freed up quite a few positions, and they added twenty four new on top of that, and wahlah, here I am." He laughs and looks down at the beach. "He was here for? You?"

"At least your first assignment is going to be interesting," I reply back and smile.

"They've been training us to follow you around specifically. Apparently, you attract mischief and need your own clean-up crew."

"Wait? The eight of you are just for James?" Neivia asks.

"Twenty-four of us in three shifts of eight as you are all over the world at different times and they told us about the people to the west coming so there's that also, and technically we follow all of you around if you split up."

"How would you know if we split up?"

"Ehh, we have ways, your father was there when we came through the ring while you were eating so we took up residence in a house down from yours. He looks at the chairs and table and me in swimwear. We did not know about this place though, and since he obviously did know we have work to do to keep up."

"Go through this portal here, grab the people from the other two groups and bring them through," Abi says, and I see his mannerism change and he nods and scoots through the portal.

"I think you scared him." Neivia nudges her.

"I want to know what they look like and ensure none of them have ulterior motives." Abi walks over and hugs me. You scared me to death." She flicks at my hair, "next time don't peek around the corner."

"It doesn't have any corners," I reply and look at mom. "That was quite a display."

"I had no idea it was going to be that big, the last time I did that thirty years ago it was much smaller."

"I want to show you something after they leave." I grab some of the food and make a juice and offer it to Neivia and then make my own.

People start pouring through the portal to include the council members and I realize it's not early morning where they work.

"Each team form up in your own groups with a little space with the lead out front." Abi walks over and they all move about without a word.

Walking down the line she pauses a few times and looks over at the council. "They will do. Communication is key, I've got a link with you three," Abi points at each lead standing in front, "along with Mazarine, and Evanora. You will not use that link unless it is important. If we split up one of the three of us will tell you and we can figure out the logistics of this as we go along. There is a place in the Hall where we can put the portal to bring you to us as we did this morning. That is your exit and entry point until you find a better spot and show Evanora."

I recognize about half of them from being in Velho but none of their names except for Phillipe. Not sure after the last time that I like Inquisitors following me around, but at least this time they are for and not against.

"Shazia, come with me, she pulls a woman from the third group and walks a bit away and has a talk with her and they come back shortly after. Nora comes back to the ridge and goes over to talk to the council. I have a seat, grab some food.

"What was that with Shazia?" I ask.

"She was unhappy with the assignment; her parents were killed, and she joined to make a difference. She thought following us around is a waste of time, so we had a chat, and she has a better understanding."

"Okay, stop standing in line like that and either have some food or go back to what you were doing." Abi says and makes a few more tables with food on it, most of them stay after getting the approval from the council.

Standing up with most of the people around me and the tables. "Alright! Recap of this morning for those that just got here. Neivia and I were swimming, there was someone from Queen Hollis' territory, though he'd been here a while, so it was really Berthar at the time. Cassandra saw him and cast a fire ball the size of a large house at him and that was that. We called the Council to do what it is you do and here we are."

"We would like to find out the who, what, when, and why." Abi finishes at the end.

"So you went from your old room to the Velho room to "This room? I can see that." Phillipe says to me and I chuckle as I do love this place.

"Mostly Tahareesa's home." I call her over and "Philippe, Tahareesa. I spent almost all my time with Nora and Phillipe here while at Velho. We were both trying to achieve a goal and it appears we both made it."

"I am always interested in those that James spends his time with." Tahareesa smiles at Phillipe who is staring, but not as badly as some of the others.

"Yes Ma'am, I do conjuration, so I was attending a bath with James as the sole visitor for quite a while. I am also now interested in those that James spends his time with as my duty." He looks at my companions and then back at me with a huge smile. "I'm not warming that up for you though." He points at the oasis waters.

"That would have been nice though," Neivia walks over. "I'm going back to Tahareesa's to bath and change?"

"That is my clue, enjoyed seeing you Phillipe though I hope I don't see you too often." I shake his hand.

"I understand that." Phillipe nods and heads back to a few others as I follow Neivia back to the house.

"You don't ever talk to the council, do you still have issues with them?" Neivia asks as we grab a towel.

"No need, between Denae, Abi and Cassandra there's not a lot to add."

"Hmmm, we figured but it seemed too rational so I had to check."

"You are a funny wife, it's why I keep you."

"Obviously, but to more pressing concerns, will the regenerate work on your hair, we can always cut it if it grows too much."

"You want to regrow my hair?"

"You haven't seen it, half of it is missing on your right side. Hold still." I sit there for a minute and let her play with my hair and then she sits back. "Perfect." I get a nice kiss and we both sit back.

"That was crazy by the way." Neivia says.

"Which part, I thought I was done with the dude, but then Mom blowing everything up and then Phillipe showing up and all of them appearing, it just wouldn't end." I reply and she laughs.

"Almost being killed, third most exciting thing that has happened in the last hour." Neivia shakes her head. "Crazy."

"You doing okay?" I ask her and she shrugs with a nod.

"Better than I should be actually, it took me a second to register them seeing the guy and then there was a portal and a huge fucking fire explosion. That's what scared me, our Mom is a freaking bad ass."

"Where did the portal go?" She says after a few minutes.

"Nora's hallway."

"You think the house is still there?"

"Good point, I didn't see any smoke." Hmm, I might want to go take a look real quick, I don't know if there is a back to the portal or if both sides are useable.

"I've read about that spell in sixty different references, and nobody thought to point out if both sides work the same or if there is a front and back. I would assume both sides lead to the destination, but I'm going to check the house, be right back."

I get out, conjure my clothes and portal in front of the house, everything is still there, the downstairs doesn't look like it was affected but there is nothing in the room that could have been burnt with tile and marble floors and walls, we never decorated in here. I might need to send something through both sides to check that out.

Back at the current home, I meet everyone out in the common room and find out Falael was a bit upset about this morning. He thinks this will be like this as humans guess what I am, or it should be we, now.

"I don't think anyone can tell, nobody but those that can weave are able to see the natural essence. Other than how amazing they look, everything else would appear normal, except for Abi and the portal and Mom with this morning."

"Humans do not need facts to come up with a reason as to why you are dangerous. Those that are winning higher positions adore you and those that are losing will dislike you, then there are those that fear what you could be. Don't take this too lightly."

"Good point, we have been taking measures, and swimming in different places sounds great to me. I don't believe this morning was political as nothing had happened yet when he started. That is what makes this all the stranger."

"He didn't know a lot about us, and what he threw wouldn't have made it through the wards."

"Denae/Cassandra, can you update Hollis and the others?"

"Abi and Neivia with Ember and Ian?"

"How about we ask Hollis if we can visit?" Cassandra asks Denae.

"Ember said she missed the beginning, but heard the explanation at the end." Abi answers to the group. "They think it was Berthar trying to get rid of you before you could cause trouble to their plan to take the kingdom."

"It appears that it took a lot of inquisitors to follow us around, hope they get bored." Mazarine says and we all agree. She is holding book two of the weave in her arms, either training with Denae or Cataline or brushing up after breaking through.

I walk over and put my arms around her shoulders, "How do you feel today?"

"Except for the crazy parts, I feel wonderful." She looks up and back at me so I give her a peck on the mouth. She pulls me back and gets a better kiss. "Muah, hmmmm."

"Your smile is wonderful." I whisper with her smile growing just a bit bigger. "Your reserves are pulsing? You haven't had time to drain some off yet?"

"Sit down babe." Neivia stands, sets me in her seat, rolls her hand across my shoulders and sits in my old seat.

"It's been a bit hectic this morning, haven't gotten around to it." Mazarine turns towards me, she isn't at her nature or natural age but she is definitely moving in that direction.

"I've gone through the basic healing spells with the others, do you know them yet?" I ask and rub her fingers with mine moving up to her palms and turning them over. With our fingers touching I pull up a healing slowly and lay it on her. It finishes in a few seconds of tingling and she repeats the spell and I can feel the tingling and smile. Next is Regenerate and then cure wounds and for Mazarine I add in a mass version of Heal and Cure, but don't know of one for Regenerate, and I do not want to experiment like this.

"Place a Heal on Neivia, and then Cataline," I whisper and Mazarine nods and turns. Both were watching us practice though Cataline couldn't see it, but she felt the tingles and nods. "Can we practice again later?" Cataline asks Mazarine.

"Of course." Mazarine answers while pulling my hand up to her lips. "Don't rush through this Cat, as there are many things that happen before and during that should be enjoyed." She turns to me, "I feel a little less antsy now, thanks dear."