The Twins Weave Book 02 Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You two with me this morning? I'd like to chat and would like to lay down after, everything." Neivia asks across Cassandra to us, I see the flush in Mazarine's face while turning back to look at me.

"You want some cuddle time?" I ask and her whole face smiles at once.

"Who doesn't want to cuddle their two babes."

Everyone is chatting with everyone else about this morning and the trip to see the Queen in the same place that the guy was hired. Standing up I realize the practice spells.

"Mazarine, can you do a group heal and group cure as practice please?" I say loud enough for everyone. "After she practiced those on me, I felt so much better and realized how much we went through this morning mentally. I felt much better after, so it seemed a good time to practice the big one from our healer."

"Falael? With access to all magic, it still feels like I am better at certain conjuration and creative types."

"Just like the bowls on the table, you make choices as to what you like and do not like." He replies and looks at everyone else.

"Was this morning a mistake on my part for your home?" Cassandra asks Falael.

"There are no restrictions on what you can do, when protecting your children from their attacker." Tahareesa replies before Falael as he nods along during.

"Good, I am used to evocation, but after would have preferred to use a portal as James did," Cassandra appears firm but you can hear the waiver in the end.

"Mom, it is easy to overthink it after when you have the time, I know I appreciated what you did." I put my hands on her shoulders and squeeze. She is tense so I keep kneading until her shoulders loosen up. "I am still in awe of how fast you did that." I feel her hand reach up on her shoulder and hold mine.

"Okay, we are going to see Queen Hollis, she wants James and everyone that wants to come with us." Cassandra stands up and hugs me. "Don't ever do that again."

"Yes Ma'am."

"Everyone break out your best clothes, James, wear your favorite." Abi smirks at me and I chuckle.

*Thank You for making it this far, I'll be working on adding scenery and extra points of view going forward to add more context to the story. Review and comments are welcome.