The Twins Weave Ch. 04

Story Info
Another addition or two?
13.8k words
4.79
13.4k
32

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 12/14/2023
Created 12/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* Authors Bullet Notes:

- There is Taboo subject matter

- This is an odd first-person point of view almost exclusively.

- Ratings and comments on next plot development are always welcome.

The Twins Weave: Chapter 4: (The End of Book 1 until a few other projects are done).

Waking up I feel the bed moving. Abi and Neivia are getting in and whispering. "Get him up or let him sleep?" "Get him up."

"Time to wake up and eat babe," Neivia says behind me.

"Mmhmm." I reply and stretch, rolling onto my back I pull both in, "this is nice, I changed my mind, let's stay here."

"We stay here you'll end up sleeping until tomorrow after we finish with you," Neivia says.

"You need to eat." Abi slides back out of bed and walks into the common room. "We had a nice chat with Mazarine and there is still one item we need to clear up. She is a friend of Mothers and is dreading meeting her now."

"Yeah, I put it off earlier to let her get comfortable with the sheer amount I was already telling her. I guess now is as good a time as any. "Before we head out there. "This is the water in and water out weave and the fireplace weave that is almost the same as heating the water." I run through all of them and Abi replicates them all.

"Looks like you get to start all over again on teaching me all of my spells." Abi says, "I can't get over the difference between monitoring your power supply vs. just making it be. That portal spell would have normally taken up more than half of my power which is why most can't even attempt it and instead, it cost nothing other than acknowledging that it is there."

"It gets better, once I created the portal a few times, I just created the image as a template so that all I need to do is call up the image the target and where I want to set it. The weave is almost instant, and the details are the same."

We walk out into the common room and take a seat near the food.

Neivia calls her Mother out and she seems in a relaxed mood considering how she was earlier.

"She was rather pleased that you took a nap after, made her feel good about herself." Abi sends.

"Ahh, he is back with us again?" Mazarine smiles and has a seat.

"Yeah, someone wore me out earlier," I say between bites and take a drink.

"We have one more thing we have to talk about and that is about Cassandra." I get right to the point.

Mazarine looks over at Abi, "I see that my worries made it a concern of yours?" she asks and Abi nods.

"Only because it is top of your mind and unwarranted." Abi says back, "I didn't say anything during lunch because there is more to it that James should probably explain."

"To begin with using their titles to keep this simple, the baroness has already talked to the baron about this situation to ensure that you were protected, and he agreed." I pause to let that sink in and Neivia walks over and sits next to her mother. "I was with Cassandra this morning and she made it very clear that if you lived here and had to listen to what was going on while still being ignored; that it would be worse than your previous situation."

"I guess that is good to hear that Cassandra is looking out for me, though still embarrassing," Mazarine says.

"Mazarine, she brought it up because she is in the exact same situation you are though not as long and not to the same extent. When I figured out my issue and returned from Velho, I reconnected with Abi which allowed me to see her memories for the first time as she sees everyone else's. I found out that my Mother had been distant from me because of the feelings that she had. She protected me and loved me, but she was hesitant to be around me. "I fixed it in a crude way, but fixed it none the less and now things are the way they should have always been, but with a bit more like with you and I."

"So, the conversations in our heads? You can read my thoughts just like Abi?" Mazarine is looking at me like she is praying that this isn't the case.

"I can, but I chose not to as I'm not as good as Abi is at understanding all the differences and it is a bit much to have to wade through unless an emergency. Though from the look on your face I want to just to see if there is anything I might be able to use."

"No, you will not, You stay out of here mister." Mazarine gives me the standard Mom look.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Is that it? How many people are you sleeping with?" She asks looking at all three of us.

"That's it, not that I am against any of it, but in most cases, I was being nudged along by the women in my life and it is why I told you that I'm not good at hints. Neivia and Abi and Cassandra are not very vague when they want something to happen."

"Who nudged you on Neivia?" Mazarine asks and I looked over at Abi.

"Abi knew Neivia was my crush you could say before I wall allowed to outside, and then pointed out that after the interactions with her on the training fields that she wasn't after me for my power or position and as I had no interactions with women so Abi pushed me."

"Thanks Abi," Neivia says.

"There is also a portal downstairs that leads to mothers' room in the keep, the doors to it are warded to only allow us to use it. She specifically stated you could also use the portal especially if there is an issue."

"Though Cassandra, Abi and I think Evanora is going to get some quality time, we just haven't talked James into it yet," Neivia says to her mother. "He's kind of shy."

"The Librarian from Velho that follows James around? Why are you? What? Mazarine looks over at me. "You poor thing, they are going to wear you out if you don't stop them."

I nod and laugh, "I agree, but I can't disagree as you are here. I'm not going to stop with you until you find a replacement for me."

"Good luck with that." Neivia laughs "Mom, you just need to find someone that is hot, knows sex magic and will dote on you constantly; that should be easy."

"How do you feel by the way?" I ask her.

"Fantastic." Mazarine replies causing Abi and Neivia to laugh and then Mazarine blushes.

"Good to know, I mean do you feel any different?"

"We asked her during lunch," Abi says, "It is too soon to tell the difference between finally being fulfilled and feeling different than before."

"With Abi having the same abilities now it should come quicker with you." Neivia says and Abi is already shaking her head and giving Neivia the look before she says it.

"What? I thought we were supposed to be airing everything out and from back when I was in the no men zone, I found out a lot about Mom's past."

"I told you, this is what they do." I laugh and stand up. "Abi watch me replicate the chair." I do the weave to create another chair and add a glass of juice on the table and then remove the chair.

Abi recreates the chair and then removes it.

"Oh yeah, the princesses were trying to figure out how to get rid of Neivia to get to you. I had a chat with them, and they've decided to move on." Abi says and Mazarine looks unhappy about the news.

"With the amount of power you are accumulating and your bracelet, I wouldn't mess with you if I was them." I look over at Neivia. She smiles and nods "Bring it bitches."

I decide to go for a walk around the outer ring and see all the shops to the left of the house and enjoy the air when it isn't as hot outside. The Breeze from the water is only nice when it is blowing north. Otherwise, it is desert on the other three sides and thus not as refreshing.

The houses are pretty close to the same design with what appears to be 4 variations depending on the size of the house or how they were modified to fit the goods if they sold any.

Slightly downhill we run into an older lady that has a noticeable limp that makes it appear one leg is a few inches shorter than the other?

"Abi? How many healers do we have in the Keep?" I ask as I head in her direction and call to her. She is startled until she sees Abi and knows her on sight and bows her head.

"We have one full time healer and an assistant that helps." Abi says and nods to the lady. "Good evening Ms. Magali. This is my brother James."

"OH! Lord James. How may I help you this evening?" She is still a bit apprehensive as I am right up on her. She shows the struggles of life and the sun from the desert.

"I'd like to show my sister a few healing spells if you would be so kind to help us? It shouldn't take but a moment."

"Ahh, I'm too old to waste that on me." She says but doesn't seem like she means it.

I lean in and whisper. "Come on, she is better at literally everything except for healing, let me show off this one time?" and get a smile and a nod. "What is your first name, my lady?"

"Taveeti my lord." She replies a big smile crinkling her face.

"Okay Abi, I did evocation cure wounds the other night with the cut, though Heal is considered a much larger spell in the same area. I'll show you those two and then Regenerate. Teveeti, you shouldn't feel anything other than a slight tingling." I conjure a copy of mother's chair and set her in it.

"I do cure wounds and Heal first and then let them fade at the end and have Abi copy it. Then I do a Regenerate spell and shape it to fit the outline of her hip down to her feet. The leg straightens out and after just a few moments it doesn't appear to need anything else. I thought I was going to have to copy the other leg bone and muscles. I expand the spell to cover her from the neck down for just a few seconds just in case and then let it go.

"Can you stand up for us Taveeti?" I ask and take her hand. She stands up and walks around and then stomps her foot a few times?

"Feeling anything odd?" I ask and she shakes her head.

"Thank you, Lord James, I feel great! My shoulder stopped hurting also?"

"I might have expanded it a bit more than just the leg. We take payments in hugs, so it sounds like you are now capable?" I raise my eyebrows and she laughs and gives me a hug.

"Anytime you want young man, Uhh, Lord James. Thank you, thank you so." Taveeti is moving her arm and leg around as she steps back.

"We took the empty ambassador houses at the top of the road near the gate, if you know of any others that could use some fixing you send them our way? We need the practice, and it sounds like there is a shortage of healers around here."

"I know of a few my lord, I'll let them know." She replies and grabs the bag and laughs. "Much easier to carry this darn thing now. Good night, Lord James, Lady Abigail, thank you."

"I was wondering if we could turn the middle room into a clinic of some kind. Give it a purpose when we are here. And why only one healer for so many people?" I asked the group.

"Most can't do more than cure wounds or in the conjuration field healing spirit. One heal or regenerate would take all of Harold's power and then he'd have to rest up, they also normally use reagents in combination with the incantation."

"Yeah, a prayer wheel and holy water?" is what I read in the paths book for regeneration, but the same spells in book three were all fire or water based without any ingredients to grind up.

"Mazarine, would you like to run a clinic for us? Schedule appointments, take any donations from those that can afford it? Bury the ones we mess up out back?"

"James!" Mazarine says while Neivia laughs. "I would love to help people get back into shape again."

"Is there a sign we need to put out in front of the middle door?"

"I'll take care of the sign." Abi says. "That was nice of you, is Taveeti moving in also?" Abi give me a serious look while Mazarine and Neivia laugh.

"Okay, that was funny." I smile as we continue walking.

"Figure either of us can portal into the downstairs, take care of whatever is needed, and portal back wherever we are at the time?" I ask Abi and she nods.

"What kind of donations?" Mazarine asks as we continue to walk.

"Whatever they have in their house or shop, if they have toys or trinkets; those are preferred to give back out to the children that show up. We don't have to worry about money as I'm going to ask for outrageous amounts from the King to get his lost lands back."

"How soon do you think that is going to happen?" Abi asks and I shrug.

"I thought it would have already been declared considering the other three kings have been taking his lands with each match already and they have another chance to get more."

"Talk to Harold," Abi takes my arm as we walk. "He has done this for us many times and understands the rules and techniques."

Training:

The next morning, we head to Mother's room for the training session. As soon as Harold arrives, I walk over and ask for his help while we wait for everyone to arrive.

"Harold, can you help me out with the rules and techniques on how the challenges work? I'm going to get called up by the King and have no idea how it all works."

"Sure, I've only done one on one between Keeps but I have a copy of the rules, make your portal to my room." He leaves and comes back with a booklet. "This way you know what you can and cannot get away with. Many skirt the very edges to gain an advantage."

"You know they are all going to come at you together and once you are down, they will then fight each other." Harold says after a few minutes of me scanning the pages.

"I am guessing the same since they have an alliance together. Is it always evocation as the main skill?"

"Yeah, you get the occasional others if they are strong, but rarely. Though with three they might go with different paths to come at you." Harold tilts his head down and looks at me. "Move around and be the first one to attack as it distracts and if you don't get hit you last longer."

"How long do they normally last?"

"One on one a few seconds to a few minutes."

"Ahh, I can't wear this ring, but it doesn't say I can't ward myself while in there. Or heal if I need to."

"That's because nobody does either of those things and gets picked to fight," Harold replies. "Both take too much power and entirely too much time. You are better off slamming them into each other as you moved me into the chair or flinging them straight up, I bet they lose concentration as they realize the landing is going to be painful. We also train against sleep, fear, paralysis though not the way you do it. Give paralysis a go on me and see if it sticks."

"I know the spell but have never used it. Focusing and pushing it at Harold he takes a step back and then steps forward.

"It is stronger than anything I've felt before, but we have people throw that at us all the time during training and the three you are facing were the best of the best, they moved up to the top positions in their kingdom."

"Shit, I was going to put them to sleep, but I don't want to waste the time on something that might not work."

"If one of them throws fire, or Lightning or river knife at you the portal would be a great defense into offense. You make them fast enough to put it in front of you and behind them and have it hit one of them instead. That was the first thing I thought of when I saw you make one." He smiles, "That would be so satisfying to see them hit themselves."

"Portal and Flings, got it." I reply and he laughs. It is good to see him laugh, the last time I was 8 yrs old.

"James, can you run to the house, Mazarine has a line forming. I'll work with them here?" Abi says and I nod and portal to the downstairs. As I walk upstairs, I see people sitting all around the common area, looks like we are going to get a rush of people after seeing the results from last night.

"Good morning Mazarine, who is first, and what is the issue?" I spend the next hour working with the people that show up, most of the time is spent talking to everyone than it is fixing the issues. Quite a few burns and lacerations and dislocated joints. Most brought the money they could get together so we told them to go back home and bring back children's toys and such. Though so far, we've only had one child out of the bunch.

"How are you doing?" I ask Mazarine, "we should set up a schedule, so you don't have to sit here all day."

"Oh, I've been telling them all it will be like this, one hour in the morning, one hour in the afternoon. This way you and Abi can still have a life. We will run out of people before I'd get tired of doing this."

"Can you take me to the place you three went for lunch yesterday? We can meet Abi and Neivia there as the training is just about over by now. If not, we can call this our first date."

"Hmm, I think we got the sequence out of order just a bit James." Mazarine walks over and kisses me and then looks at the door to make sure nobody is there.

"OH! You made it more exciting, did we almost get caught?" I smile and she makes a face.

"I'm sure the talk is spreading like crazy already but doing this clinic thing might make it a little less loud. Well, that and you and Abi are scary to the average person."

"Outcast recluse snags three hot babes, what is going on behind those doors! I hear the whispers already." I say tilting my head to listen.

"We should go now before you say something else, and I jump you right here." Mazarine pulls me towards the door.

"I can just make food and we can eat in your room?" I say as we go outside.

"After the two youngsters get a turn or they'll get jealous."

"Would not." Abi sends to both of us. "We will meet you there."

Returning to the house after eating we find a large pile of gifts in two of the chairs next to the main entrance. Mazarine was excited to get them inside and sorted.

"I think you are going to be the most popular person amongst the children Mom." Neivia says to Mazarine. "Most of these are really nice."

"They are! I'm going to little Aiden's house now with this one, he was adorable." Mazarine clutches the toy and Neivia follows her out of the house. "Be right back, they live near our old home."

"We have to meet with Father shortly and then again this evening," Abi says as she heads towards the bedroom. "Going to change."

"Stop thinking about it and come in here before you miss the show," Abi yells out to me. I take a seat in one of the chairs in the room and watch her change and she gets into the looks and feelings that I'm giving her. "It wasn't all that long ago we wanted to do this but couldn't."

"I've always wanted you to do it," I reply immediately, and she laughs.

"I know! And I wanted to deep inside but couldn't, and then you left, and I realized everything I missed out on if you never came back to me."

"I never had a doubt that we would be together." I glance up at her face. "This was going to happen one way or another, though I much prefer this one than hiding in another realm."

"Mazarine, it will be a while before we are free to come back." Abi sends to the group, and she creates a portal to father's study.

It is only father and Tovenaar by the table. I walk through and point back at it. "Abi made that one." Causing Tovenaar to look over at it and then at Abi a bit shocked. Father just nods and smiles like he already knew.

"I've been updating him on what you've been teaching me." Abi replies out loud to my thought.

"The rumors of you healing people are spreading through the Keep like fire," Father says over to me. "So much for keeping a low profile. Probably the best way to show people what you can do though. Hopefully, you have other things you can do as the King wants to see you about the upcoming challenge. They are presenting it as a four-realm match that hasn't happened in quite a while, but we know why."

"Harold's been helping me figure out the rules and what to expect," I reply.

"When do you have time to discuss the Challenge." I send to the King.

"Fuck James! Can't just pop in like that!" He responds.