The Twins Weave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, Father said he spoke to you, and I was following up on the challenge." I chuckle at the end. "You have time for us to show up for dinner, Six of us?"

"Two nights from now is good, will see you then." He replies.

Sending to the family channel and Neivia: "We are going to the capital and dine with the King's family in two nights."

"Am I going?" Harold sends back.

"If you have the time as you're the one teaching me how to do this," I reply. Father smiles with a nod.

I sit through the rest of the briefings from Tovenaar and pay little attention.

Walking back to the house I see a few other places to eat, and one seems to be busy so of course, I want to go there. Abi lets the other two know but they have a few people waiting to be healed so we walk back to the house and get that settled first.

Evanora is also there so I ask her to eat with us.

"You should take the downstairs room," Abi says to Evanora as we take a seat to eat. "You are here to watch James and it isn't being used." Evanora looks over at me.

"Well, there is more to it than that as I'm sure you know. You were never just the librarian when I was in Velho, and you've become even more since you've been here." I answer as we order and get our drinks. "You are the most observant person I know that doesn't read minds so let's have this conversation back at the house where we can speak freely."

After we eat and walk back to the house, we show Evanora downstairs.

"This room holds the portal that only mother and us five can access to go back and forth when needed without being seen," Abi says as she opens the door to the empty room.

Back in the common room, Evanora starts. "Abi knows that I spend time with your mother and have a good understanding of everything that is going on. I was more interested in how she is changing than the dynamics of the relationships."

"Changing?" Mazarine asks.

"Neivia expressed the same during the training meeting, feeling stronger and we all feel more energy, but it is more apparent in Cassandra as she is older." Evanora answers and then looks over at Abi. "What is your take as you have a deeper understanding of how she feels and thinks about this?"

"She feels younger, her age lines are fainter, her hair is thicker, she has more energy..." Abi replies. "Neivia feels the same, but it doesn't show as much as she is already young. I feel the same in energy but the increase in power went back to normal when I started to use the weave in practice. We were monitoring you and Harold and Mazarine to see the differences."

Please don't have people take this the wrong way is the first thought that came to my mind.

Evanora continues, "So at first glance, Neivia, Abi and Cassandra are training and having relations with James and appear to be the most affected. Harold and I are only training and are slightly affected and Mazarine is not training, so; how do you feel?"

You could see the embarrassment in her face and demeanor. "They brought this up before and I feel great but couldn't tell if it was because of the "Sex Magic" as Cassandra and those two call it, or the fact that it had been so long without."

Evanora looks over at me and chuckles. "It's fine Mazarine, I've never seen James as red as he is right now. We aren't trying to make anyone uncomfortable, just trying to figure out this anomaly."

"I'm not going to write a journal about each one and share it with the group." Mazarine stands up and walks over to me. "Though if what I hear about Cassandra is correct, we'll be back in a few days." She starts pulling on my arm and I laugh as the rest of them start laughing.

"I've added a portal downstairs to your old room Evanora. We should be able to get everything in a few trips with all of us helping." Abi says as she stands up. "Come on now, we have work to do."

"Well, I guess that is settled." Evanora stands up with her and glances over at me before turning and heading down the stairs.

That evening we get into bed I have both curled into my chest as I lay there. I reach down behind each and explore their backs. Neivia is first to work her hand down and start playing.

"Earlier today you were suckling this thing as if it was just to relax?" Neivia whispers to Abi.

"He leaks enough to make it feel just like that, it lowered all the voices in my head and put me at ease." Abi whispers back.

"Fuck that is hot, let me get you two setup and then I'll.." Neivia dips down and takes my already aching hard dick in her mouth, drooling all over it. I watch as she reaches over and rubs Abi's pussy and groans which I feel causing my stomach to clench.

"James is already too excited." Neivia leans over giving Abi a lick and pulls her hands. "Have some fun, I want to see this."

Abi straddles me and spends no time getting into position. Neivia grabs me and lines me up for Abi to sit back down.

Watching Abi, I see the door open behind her and Mazarine enters, she smiles and walks over to the bath so I fill it with new water and warm it up.

Abi turns around and puts her hands on my knees, grinding with Neivia helping her. I keep my attention on the ass in front of me as it is glorious, every detail makes my face hot and my chest tight. I hear Abi moan and thrash as she feels what I feel and see's my view.

Neivia slaps her ass and Abi squeaks and grinds harder. I see the spot turn red and Abi groans and stops moving as her thighs shake. Neivia keeps her moving until I can't take it and start cumming inside of her. I turn my head when done and Mazarine is slowly washing herself as she watches us.

Abi rolls off, "Oh my, Neivia."

Neivia laughs, "Can't have you messing up the bed Abi," as she parts her legs and licks her clean. "Fuck Neiv! Sensitive, be gentle."

"That is a good idea." I hear Mazarine say so I look over at the bath again and she is beckoning me over.

I walk over and she grabs the backs of my legs and sits upon the edge. "Come here James, lets fix this for you." I'm not hard so she takes the entire length in and out to the tip and back in again. Back and forth.

"I can't just sit in my room and listen to all of this after you said anywhere and anytime." She thinks at me with her mouth full. "Figure just a little help for the bath and the show is due."

"Every day I say this is the best day ever, and every day it is proven to be true." I turn and look at both of them on the bed watching and nodding when they see me and then look back at Mazarine.

I feel a slap on my ass and she pops free. "Okay, go get her. Come here Abi." Though Abi was already getting up and walking over. I see Mazarine get back in on the step and Abi sit with her back to her. Mazarine lazily washes Abi as they both watch me head back to the bed.

"Come here." I pull her to the edge of the bed. "Wrap those legs around my waist." I slide all the way in and then lead down, slide my arms under her arms and thread my fingers on the top of her head. "I want to be as deep as I can be, no pulling out, just pushing and releasing."

Pulling down with my hands and pushing up with my hips I get a rhythm going leaning down a bit and grinding up gets much more noise out of her than straight in so I start rocking in that direction.

"Love. This." Neivia says in between kisses. "Push in and don't move." I do and she starts trying to grind as much as she can with her hips.

"Again." She says so I pull all the way out and push all the way back in and squeeze her tight. I lean down and kiss her. Neivia turns and groans so I look over and Abi has her head back and Mazarine is just rubbing Abi and staring at us.

"Oh, oh, my." Neivia starts shaking so I pick up the pace and wait for her to finish.

"Is it like this every day, for you three?" Mazarine asks and Abi sighs and gets up.

"I hope so." Abi says and walks over to get a towel. "I feel like I'm being spoiled from sunrise to sunset with constant treats."

I walk back over to the bath. "My legs are shaky." I chuckle and sit in the water.

"I bet." Mazarine scoots over and kisses me. "That was quite the performance."

Neivia sits next to me and her mother hands her the cloth and soap.

"Whew, thanks Mom. Never thought I'd be saying that like this ever, but; it just feels great to see you so happy."

"We are, and I am going back to my room." She gets up and walks out and I stare at her ass the moment she stands up. She stops for a second on her way to the door. "Thanks Abi, I see." She laughs and walks out the door.

"What was that?" Neivia asks.

"I showed her what James was doing as she was leaving."

"What the hell Abi?" I get up and grab a towel.

"Moments like that and others this last day or so has made her feel her like she used to when she was desired." Abi shrugs, "She is about as happy as she can be right now."

Back in bed I feel my chest getting wet and Abi lets me know it's a good cry from Neivia and to leave it be.

I wake up with Neivia gone and the arm under Abi numb, as I scoot sideways I feel the needles as blood flow returns and Abi wakes up. "Sorry." She stretches.

"Mazarine, can you come here please, your husband is home and Neivia is heading that way."

"Neivia, your father is home. And you are bursting with energy and power right now."

"I know, I couldn't sleep." Neivia replies, "I wasn't planning on talking to him, but I might as well."

Mazarine comes in and scoots me back over laying down in her clothes.

"Honey, we are both in a very good place right now, he is your father and I want you two; to at least have ties going forward." Mazarine sends to the group. "Take the high road please and be gentle with him as you have nothing to prove; right?"

"Fine. What should I do?" Neivia replies.

"Talk to him as you feel now and not as before, he is going to rant and rave and say the things that he says," Mazarine replies.

"Neivia?" I step in.

"Not sure I want you to see this," Neivia replies, "me walking in like this and Mom gone, this is going to be embarrassing and loud."

"Ahh, so how about you handle this in a way that you do want me to see and when done we will get you to cast until we get your power back down to normal levels." I reply, "We are watching and listening through you, nothing bad can happen so just imagine a candle is in your chest. Don't let the flame get too high. Focus on the candle and let the conversation just flow through without it affecting the flame."

"Okay, let's do this," Neivia says sounding way too pumped up for anything I just say to register.

"Thank you for taking this on honey." Mazarine is clutching me as she sees the house.

There isn't much missing in the house, and he is just wondering where everyone is at. Nevia explains that they have left and that he can continue to do what he's been doing while away. Her father goes on a tirade of accusations and Neivia handles it pretty well at first and then starts to get heated.

Abi steps in, "calm down Neivia. He is shocked and more afraid of the situation and what you know than anything else."

"The things we talked about?" Neivia sends back.

"Yes."

"I know everything dad, everything, mom only suspects, and we never went into detail, but this; this is at an end. Go back to the others and do a better job with that family than you did with this one!" Neivia turns towards the door.

"Portal Abi." Neivia sends and she steps through into the bedroom and I scoot over more as she walks over and hugs her mother.

"That went better than expected. I didn't get into any details with you as it doesn't matter anymore." Neivia says to her mother.

Abi gets out of bed and dressed. Walks over and pulls Neivia away to a few chairs nearby. "Let's get your power down." Neivia casts spells until she is empty and takes the juice Abi offers her at the end.

"Better?" Abi asks though she already knows.

"Much better." Neivia hugs her and looks around. "I am starving."

Abi fills a nearby table with breakfast foods and drinks and we pick through.

"Tonight, we have dinner at the palace, can you make me a dress that looks like Neivia's the night of the dance but in a pale blue and silver?" Mazarine asks Abi.

"I can't believe I never thought of that." Abi chuckles and hugs Mazarine, "You are a genius."

Evanora walks into the room "You mentioned breakfast? What dress options do we have Abi as I am going from what James just told me and I have nothing."

"Okay! Let's get our finest out on the bed and start sorting through what we want and if we can't come up with anything we go back to the stores. This includes you James, you can't keep wearing the same outfit."

"I like that one." I reply, "It fits well, and it looks good."

"We will make you one that compliments mine." Neivia says as they all head off to get what they have to sort through.

"Thank you for making this easier." Mazarine walks over and hugs me. "I can stay behind tonight and look after the house."

"The house can look after itself, we travel as a group. Besides, your behind is my favorite thing to take with me." I smile.

Abi laugh upstairs. "So Lame!"

"Pssh, I'll take it and after last night and this morning, you can take it also." Mazarine kisses me as Evanora walks in the room. She looks over at Evanora, "it is true that his sex magic thing is doing wonders."

Evanora puts two dresses on the bed and turns towards her. "I'm going to root around a little, but it won't be too intrusive."

"You are part of the group now, do whatever you want." Mazarine replies and grabs a piece of fruit and smiles at me. "I feel better than I have since Neivia was born."

"Rude!" Neivia says with an armful she dumps on the bed. "She's cut off today, James."

Evanora laughs making me laugh but I turn and stay out of it and wander into the common room to grab a seat to relax and let them do what they want to get ready.

"I updated Queen Danae and Mother that we are bringing eight in total." Abi says as she gets back downstairs. "We have plenty of time before the training and we need to bring Mazarine before she starts filling up like Neivia."

"I think I am going faster due to the both of them," Neivia says and all the chatter in the room stops.

"Oh, we are going to make this awkward?" Neivia says after a moment and laughs. "I'm just saying I need to learn how to do that weaving thing before I pop."

"Don't say that!" Mazarine sounds worried.

"She isn't going to pop, she just gets feisty until she releases enough to get back to normal." Abi replies, "It isn't just the power, the energy builds also that is causing more confidence and that leads to more, well, you know."

"I've noticed that as well, I walked in here last night without a care in the world. I never would have dared do that before." Mazarine says so I wander back in and take a seat to see the body language to go with the comments.

"You don't appear to be wearing James out," Evanora says looking over at me. "Do you also feel stronger after or normal compared to before?"

"I feel quite a bit more confidence as I am the luckiest man alive. Each day I feel just a little better."

"So, you get tired after? How long does it last considering the challenge is coming?"

"Mazarine wore me out, had to take a nap." I say and everyone turned, and she blushed as I intended. "I plan to live every day as I have been, too many were wasted for the wrong reasons."

"What colors do you want for your new outfit?" Abi asks.

"Reverse the colors on the same one," I reply and get an eye-roll.

"Hey do that again." I hear Neivia say, and Abi scream in joy.

"You saw that!" Abi says.

Training:

"Come over here Abi, James." Mother calls us to the back of the room.

"You are in trouble." She jabs me in the chest. She appears mad though not completely.

"What did I do now?" I ask.

"I'm having women issues for the next week. It's been quite a while since I've had to deal with this. So if I get mood swings, you are going to put up with it, no jokes, no picking, nothing."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Okay you two, let get this started." She pokes my chest and walks past me.

"First things first! Neivia has been able to see and duplicate the same weaves that Abi and James do! So we now know it isn't a twin power." Abi announces to Harold and Mother who were not in the house. Harold looks at his study partner, gets up, and gives her a hug that stuns her and he steps back.

"Sorry, but we have been doing this together and you give me hope that this isn't just gaining a little power. Do you know what did it?" Harold asks Neivia and sits back in his chair.

"I was feeling like I was going to burst and then an argument with my father, Abi had me drain my power to calm me down, we had breakfast and were working on the dresses for this evening."

"Evanora, can you study with Harold and Neivia today, I'm having issues concentrating due to issues," Mother says quietly on their side of the room.

Evanora gets closer and whispers, "I guess this should be expected with your recent changes."

Neivia spends her time demonstrating everything I create with a pause for the others to focus and copy, nobody else is able to see or create and we call it for lunch.

"Mind if I see your new house?" Harold asks as we clean up and Neivia agrees before I can.

"Sure, we can have lunch there for everyone."

Abi creates a portal for Neivia and then walks through it and we watch Neivia do the same. After testing to see if it works everyone walks through and Neivia already knew how to conjure so she starts creating food and drink for everyone.

Mazarine says she is going to get the people that showed up earlier, Abi and Neivia decided to just go with her and do it wherever they were at. They grab a few trinkets and head out.

I walk Mother and Harold into my room without saying who stays where.

"Two rooms upstairs that might be converted, the other side of the house is a replica where Mazarine stays with Evanora downstairs below the common room."

Mother gives me a quick look when I mention Evanora, but I ignore it.

"I should have thought of this and got out of the keep." Harold says as we get back to the common room. "Though I think it is time for new companions as your choices make more sense."

"I've been waiting a long time for you to say that dear, I'll find you anyplace you want if you were to do that." Mother says and grabs a drink.

"Why Mazarine?" Harold asks me quietly on the side.

"She was having issues and being Neivia's mother made it an easy choice. She also handles the day to day healing and other household issues." I reply and he nods as though I have her as the housekeeper.

"The more time I spend with Neivia the more I realize she is nothing that I thought." Harold says resting his big hand on my shoulder. "Or I should say the time I've been spending recently is better than what I used to do. Nothing like a shakeup to change your priorities."

"Don't tell her I said that Abi." Harold says right after.

"Too late, between the hug and that statement, you are killing it today, Harold," Abi replies.

Mazarine and crew get back and everyone heads back to finish their day and gets ready for dinner.

Neivia starts pushing me towards Mazarines room, "Be nice and also remind her she is worthy of coming tonight, she is nervous." I look over and Mazarine is talking to Evanora.

I walk through Mazarines door and have a seat in the chair I sat in the first day. Mazarine walks through the door before I have time to think of the evening.

"My favorite chair," she says as she closes the door. "Is there anything you have in mind or is my daughter being pushy?"