All Comments on 'The Two Bills'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Most of this story is about unmarried people.

The rest was a waste of time. Just some cheap sex. And here's a hint - you're on a porn site, on the world wide web. No one believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is "true" just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. This was a complete waste of time.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not sure this is 'Loving Wives'

.....more like college trash, very poor, waste of time

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Just not worth

a comment. For the mental cuck crowd only.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
didn't like it

A story about a guy that didn't care that his girlfriend was the dorm slut who later marries the slut who remained an unfaithful slut. And I say YES the guys who remember her would be surprised that ANYONE who knew her then would marry her.

We all want a slut when we are single but we don't want to marry a slut. I mean your wife can be YOUR slut but no one else's.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
Pathetic garbage

Weak man.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsalmost 4 years ago
Well, he knew what she was like before he married her, so . . .

. . . it’s no surprise she didn’t change after marriage.

Let’s face facts: if a woman has been used to this kind of variety and likes it, why should anyone expect a wedding ring to change that. He married his girlfriend and she kept on behaving like a girlfriend rather than a more traditional wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too many loose screws to read

And none of those screws ha e heads, so there is no way to tighten them. No way ti tighten up Mikki either. If you were sane, I'd ask why you married her in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

She must have a gash like the Royal gorge. She must have started all the STDs since he said there wasn't much of that going around. He couldn't be serious. He married her?????

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingalmost 4 years ago

Clearly, you've struck a nerve...

Great story!

patilliepatilliealmost 4 years ago
Jesus she humiliated you in front of your friends and peers

and you thought it was hot. Simp cuck qualifications met.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ahhh just fuck off the back in the bushes where you came from

Piss poor cuck-drivel draw by incoherent numbers. Drink some disinfectant agent, makes you better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Nice when you have a woman that loves sex. Mine is the same. We always have great sexual adventures. Too bad more people don't get in on the fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
@Anonymous 05/29/20

If your comment is "true", where does that leave your comment?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Where does all the hate come from?

I don't understand where all the negativity comes from. Chill out, guys. If people want to enjoy something that's not your cup of tea, why flame and spew your crap all over their fun? The story seemed kind of hot to me.

kyron99kyron99almost 4 years ago
closet cucks

only a man who does not know himself, a closet cuck, intentionally visits a category dedicated to extra martial sex, beats off to it, then gets guilty and whiny and complains.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
I CAN ONLY WISH

I'm one of those guys that would enjoy sharing my wife.. watching.. participating... etc.. but she is so so so very straight and just gets pissed every time I try to discuss it... So I will just continue to be jealous of those of you that gets the wife to say...yes...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Oh I wish

So hot! I've become so horny post-menopause, crazy right? I wish my husband would share me. There's a guy at work I want to badly and I'm pretty sure he wants me too.

I would wish to have my hands tied to the headboard and have both of them use me at will, pleasuring me, pleasuring themselves. I would always be the focus though, no MM.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

Kind of a lame character but worked out for him in the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I am just like the husband, I love the massive embarrassment of my wife/GF being seduced in front of me while others notice. The helplessness I feel to stop her and the reasons I make up in my head to accept it. None of it matters if he can excite her, showing me how sexy and hot she is. That her appetite makes her easy for certain types of men to enjoy her even when she should know better. How she loves the attention of strong men and their ability to get between her legs. Me standing by as he takes my wife, all of us knowing he will be able to do it anytime he wants.

Great story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Loosescrews with their usual cuck trash.

heavy7driverheavy7driveralmost 2 years ago

Sir, you are a blessed man to have a wife who "knows" sex, and what her body is for, and for that matter, you also. That you "shared" her with others is a testament that monogamous sex isn't so good for the soul so that you wanted others, and her, to experience an extra dimension of sensations that many others might not ever experience. Long live your marriage, long live your love, long live your sex lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous