The Two Bills

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oddly, or maybe not oddly, none of the other guys she played with ever ate her out. Maybe they had a problem with that pussy being used - by me every weekend for months, and by others that they watched drill her, and others that they knew fucked her. Too bad. Her fine pussy was delicious to me, and sensitive as hell. She really enjoyed being eaten, having her clit sucked and her hole drilled. Came like gangbusters. Not quietly. Some of my near-roommates were probably tortured by the sounds. I loved giving her that intense pleasure. Sorry that other guys missed out on that gift, their loss.

...oooOOOooo...

After college, Mikki and I went to grad school then to work. And got married. When Bill2 finished with the Army, he came to visit while he looked for an apartment. Turns out we did not need a guest room. He stayed with us in the big bed. It started one evening, lubricated with a little alcohol. She was sitting between us on the sofa. When I went to refill drinks, she started kissing him, or maybe he started kissing her. I never did find out who initiated it.

Soon we were kissing her alternately. Me, him, me, him, me, him, and it got more passionate, serious tongue kissing, tonsil hockey, moaning and turning on. Then during one of his kisses he reached for her breast. She didn't pull away or remove his hand. It's not like he hadn't felt her up before. I had even watched him do it and approved. And he knew that I knew that he had screwed her while I was in my room less than thirty feet away. So there was not likely to be any false prudishness that day.

She was wearing a thin cashmere sweater and a bra that showed her hardening nipples as little points. Her boobs looked large in that sweater, and they were firm and responsive. She reached up to cover his hand and hold it to her breast. They continued to kiss for minutes. When she turned to me, they both kept his hand on her breast, both massaging it gently. I moved from her shoulder to her other breast, and she held my hand there, too.

This went on for some time with only occasional breaks to sip our drinks. That night, as I recall, it was screwdrivers. She moved her hands to our legs, one on each of our thighs, up to our bulges, as a signal that she knew we would be up for her.

Bill's hand slid from her breast down over her waist to her leg. Then down to her knee. Then he started up her leg and slid under the hem of her skirt. All this in one long, very long, kiss, slowly. He moved up her stockinged leg - it was late fall and she had pantyhose on - up her thigh. Her legs opened slowly but deliberately, and wide, more than a foot between her knees. She wanted him to know that he was welcome there, up her leg, under her clothes, between her legs, onto her warm, damp crotch. She moaned and pushed her hips up and spread her legs wider as he touched her in that most intimate place. She grabbed the back of his neck so he couldn't escape from her kiss.

I couldn't see exactly, but I could tell that he was cupping her crotch, mmmm, that most warm, soft, and delicious place that I had often held. He could press on her lips, but he couldn't get between them, into her, with the pantyhose and panties in the way. He reached up to her waist to try to get inside her pantyhose, but the waistband was tight. He started to pull the waistband down on his side, I helped pull them down on my side, and she helpfully lifted her hips way off the seat so that we could pull them all the way down.

The pantyhose came down, but her panties stayed in place for a while. Small bikinis, pink, thin. I saw the shadow of her small bush through them. His hand went under her waistband and his fingers curled around her mound and labia. She was moaning frantically, wanting to be penetrated. I could tell when he finally curled a finger under her, between her inner lips, and slid into her hole. Her hips jumped up and she almost yelled . . . oh oh oh oh. I think she came then, just from having something hard slide into her.

I was still fondling her breast, up under her sweater, cupping it, pinching the nipple as it stood out. He kept fingering her and she kept moaning, almost crying, for another minute or two. We boys stood up, took her hands, and walked her into the bedroom. Her clothes melted away, then ours. She threw back the covers and lay down.

It seemed right that he have her first, since he was already inside her today and he had contributed most to inflaming her libido. She spread her legs and raised her knees, reached for him. He knelt down between her legs, kissed her again passionately. She reached for his cock, already rock hard, long and skinny, and pulled it down to her nether lips. When the head of his cock touched her puffy labia, he started to push in. In, in, into her, slowly, inch by inch. It was amazing to watch his cock disappear into my girlfriend's body, pulling her pussy lips in with it, going deeper than one would think possible. Little girl, big hole.

He got all the way in, no more shaft left outside, and started pumping out and back in, in out in out. Slowly at first then faster.

"Fuck me, Billy. Fuck me good."

I watched every stroke, every inch of his meat going into her accepting snatch. It came out wet, went back in, time after time. Deep into that pussy that I loved, deep into that honey pot that I was waiting to use.

Maybe three-four minutes. She chanted, "Fuck me! Fuck me!" He came, releasing a long deep breath and many squirts of man-seed together. She closed her eyes and threw her head back to savor the sensation of that cock pumping seed into her hot channel. "Ooo, ooo, ooo, I love it. Come for me! Come! Come! Give it to me! Oh, oh, oh, oh!"

He lay down on her for a minute or two to recover. They kissed. He kissed both her breasts as he got up.

She smiled and motioned to me as he left, opening her legs farther and raising her knees. I could see the white fluid oozing from her inner lips to her outer lips down to her crack. someone would have to sleep on the wet spot tonight.

"You, fuck me, too, lover. Put your seed into my womb, too."

I knelt between her legs lay down on her, kissed her long and hard. She pulled my steely cock up to her opening and pushed her well-lubricated vagina up onto my shaft. I pushed in all the way. She was wet, soupy, easy to slide into. I went as deep as I could. What a wonderful feeling, a pussy already slippery with cum! There was less friction with all the fluids, and she was not so tight. The sensation was a little less, but silky, soft. Intense when her muscles grabbed at my shaft. I went slowly, took minutes, tried to rub on her clit, too. When I came, the feeling was knife-sharp. Hot, long, incredibly bright, I squirted slowly, pulsed many times. I kept moving long after I came, something we often did, to prolong the sensations. The combinations of physical and mental stimulation made a spectacular experience.

When I rolled off her, I asked if she had come. No. I leaned over to suckle at her breast and reached for her mound. She had two loads of cum from two horny men now seeping out of her. The lubrication of it made it easier for me to put fingers inside her hole and rub and pinch her clit without hurting her. She did come in a short time.

He had come back and was watching all this. His cock started to fill up again. It was clear he wanted another go. She agreed. She got up and went to the john to let some of our cum drain. When she came back, she lay down between us. The alternate kissing began again. We took turns kissing her lips and her breasts to get her excited again. We found we could share her sex, too, one teasing her clit and one stroking her insides. And she had a cock in each hand, keeping us up and hard, excited but not too much, so that we could come into her again.

The second round was like the first, but slower, less urgent. We had all come by that time, so this was the bonus round. She took him first - guests come first, of course - into her slick but not overflowing pussy. After a few strokes, she wanted to be on top, so he lay back and she lowered herself onto his cock. I watched fascinated as that wonderful part of her body swallowed up his large member. A wonderful thing to behold, to watch your woman sit down onto a hard cock and fuck herself with it. She controls it, how fast and how deep. She wants to fuck it, she wants it to go into her deep, deep. She gets to feel that hard bat stick coming up into the most sensitive part her body. She gets to push it in, shallow or deep, fast or slow, hard or gentle. This is Woman, willfully fucking Man to feel good and to get his seed at the same time. (To be fair, the fuck-ee object does not always have to be a man. It is often an inanimate but anatomically correct toy.)

She slid down, sat down on his pubis to get maximum penetration depth, then pulled up so that most of it came out, then back down again. And she tried going back and forth, then around in circles, to get more sensations. He held onto her boobs to support her increasingly violent movements. She was moaning in ecstasy all the while, "Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck! Me! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She settled on up-down and back-forth to increase the impact on her clit. It worked. He flooded her insides and she came screaming and fell down exhausted onto his chest. It took her a while to recover enough even to kiss him as she got off.

She wanted to relax for a while before continuing, so I got our drinks and cigarettes (Yes, a lot of us stupidly smoked in those days). When she had recovered, she half-rolled onto my shoulder and started stroking my dick and kissing my nipples. That worked, too. I was hard, not as steely as the first time, but enough to drill her box and get release. She sat on me, too, but was gentler this time. She pushed her dripping vagina down until it swallowed all my cock shaft. Up, down, up, down, occasional around-around. And eventually I came with the same sharp pleasure-pain that I did before, that I often do with her.

We slept then. In the middle of the night I felt her moving. He was waking her again for another round. They were spooning, him behind her. He started holding, feeling, massaging her breasts. She was receptive.

"Oh, Danny! He wants to fuck me again. His cock is pushing against me."

"Do you want to?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, I want to have him inside me again."

When he poked his hard pole between her ass cheeks, she lifted a leg and leaned forward away from him, toward me, to get the right angle of cock to vagina.

"He's almost in me. Oooooohhhhh, there! His cock is coming into me." He pulled her hips back to his to get in as deep as he could. "Oh, god, that's good! After a minute, "Oh, honey, stroke my clit! Pleeeease! I want to come!"

I reached between her legs and found her clit. Her lips were being stretched every time he pushed into her. I didn't have to do much to rub her clit. If I held my fingers nearly still, her clit moved against them on every stroke. I pinched her clit a little, too, for extra spice.

"Oh, that's it, that's it! He's fucking me! He's fucking your wife! Bill's fucking me, good and hard! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She cried, "I want him in me. I feel him in me. I want him to come in me. I need more cum in my cunt!"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes!" She came. "Oh, I can feel him squirting into me! Honey, he's coming in me! He's coming in your wife! He's filling my pussy - my pussy, your pussy! - with his seed! *My* pussy, *your wife's* pussy!" Almost squealing, "You like that? Billy's in *my* cunt! God, he's pumping *your wife's* cunt! I want it! Fill my cunt!"

She turned to him. "Yes, lover, yes! Fill my cunt with your sperm! Oh, oh, oh."

It was really unusual for her to use such language. She must have been incredibly turned on to refer to herself with the c-word.

We all went back to sleep until mid-morning. After breakfast, Bill went out to hunt for apartments. She and I went back to bed for a cuddle, and a slow screw, and another cuddle, and a nap.

He stayed with us for three days. The whole time was a sex-fest. It must have been exhausting for her being the center of all our horny attention. She always had someone feeling her breasts, feeling her ass, fingering her pussy, or outright fucking her. Bed, sofa, coffee table, floor. The kitchen table wasn't sturdy enough or we would have initiated that, too.

...ooo000OOO000ooo...

After that, we saw Bill only socially, not sexually. I think that that one session was so intense that I, at least, was sort of afraid to repeat it. He found a girl who would not have understood much less participated. We stayed friends for several years, did dinners together, went to football games and tennis matches together. But never got down and dirty again. And then, tragically, he died in an automobile accident. Drunk driver skipped the median. My circle of friends shrank by one. And we had never been that close to his wife, so she drifted away, too.

So that was the end of that chapter of our sex lives. Bill2 died. Bill1 just disappeared. Did not hear from him again. I often wonder if he and the other guys in the party suite remember the hot sex of those days the way I do.

Do they remember seeing this hot chick get manhandled at the parties? Do they remember that they did some of the manhandling? Do they remember the soft firmness of her breasts? Do they remember the slick wet heat of her pussy hole? Do they remember how soft her insides were? Do they remember how incredibly horny they felt when they put their fingers into her sex? Do they remember how her sex grabbed them back? How they wanted to put their cocks into her?

Boy, I sure do. And she does, too.

And I wonder if they would be surprised that we got married, and have been married for decades, and are still madly in love and lust.

12