The Two Faces of Olivia

Story Info
Lost love, liaisons and regrets.
2k words
17.2k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers

The Two faces of Olivia

Lost Love, Liaisons and Regrets

Tags: Cheating wives; sex; coupling;

A standalone short story of just under 1,900 words, featuring a character from the Consequences Saga.

************************************************************************************

Author's note: To anyone who has read some of my Saga, as you know it was written way back during Covid and is now being edited and revised as I publish each part. This piece came later, an inspiration from something I read. I think it has meaning whether the saga has been read or not, but I could not pinpoint a position where it fitted in the overall story.

***************************************************************************

********************************************************************************************

Olivia was where she most liked to be, the filling in a male sandwich or maybe a better metaphor might be the filling in a Victoria Sponge, she being the strawberry filling, and the cream, well there was plenty of that. Yet she was feeling frustrated, the two fit youngish guys had been giving her a full work out and more. She had had a number of tingling orgasms but nothing to take her breath away. Then out of the blue, Jake who was currently balls deep inside her butt said, "I'll bet your hubby doesn't look after you this well." At first that just angered her but then she thought of David, the way he used to play out her fantasies of taking her back and making her his.

The fantasy had the required effect on her. adding to the thrill of an illicit liaison. Her orgasm finally kicked in full on and she screamed out her desires in incomprehensive words that demanded faster and deeper as they all came to crescendo and she remembered David fulfilling her dreams.

Olivia fell forward onto Frank, the guy below her, he wasn't exactly pretty like some of her favourite guys but he was young and fit with a lovely cock that she could play with for as long as she wanted while he kept himself under control. Jake on the other hand wasn't quite in the same class in her estimation, he was ok looking, a lovely brown colour she thought, perhaps from a mixed family background. His most redeeming feature was a long slim cock that fitted just nicely into her anus and hit all the right spots, he also had staying power, and he knew it, and that was his problem.

They laid in their sandwich for a while catching their breath then Jake decided to go and wash off his cock that was now slipping out of Olivia. She in turn decided to sit up so that she could play with Frank's shrinking manhood, stroking him almost absentmindedly as her thoughts drifted elsewhere. She wondered where her ex-husband was right now and a great sadness began to well up inside her. Suddenly she was jolted out of her declining mood as Frank yelped from Olivia's attention to his oversensitive parts.

She went back to savouring other parts of him, cupping his balls and stroking them, then delicately teasing the area behind and down to his little anal bud. At last she felt him twitch and her second hand went to help, one idly stroking across the plains of his cockhead and the other continuing to tease below his scrotum. She could see that he was recovering and mused to herself. 'That's my boy, always lovely and quick to recover for my seconds ot thirds.' She brought her mouth into the action and began sucking and blowing on his head, exciting him further. 'Shall I ride him or shall I bring him off?' she questioned herself.

She decided that she deserved one more ride. Lifting her shapely legs over, she sank his cock slowly inside her tunnel. She was ready, that was no surprise, she was always ready. She leant forward so that she could rub her clit against him and his cock would rub against the front of her greedy pussy. At the same time her nipples brushed against his chest, exciting them both.

"Fuck, you feel so good Olivia," he groaned.

She gave him a wicked smile, knowing just how good she could be and how lucky he was. Olivia rode him quickly and once again allowed her mind to drift to thoughts of David, the last time he had punished her over the back of the sofa. He had spread her legs and slapped her butt cheek hard making her cry out with the sting, then he had done it again to the other cheek. Again and again he had punished her but the pain and joy of having his attention just made her more excited. She was so wet that when he drove into her without warning he took her with ease. She had groaned with satisfaction at his rod plunging to the depths of her pussy as if he were trying to pierce her very soul. And perhaps in a way he was. He was certainly angry enough and the passion, ohh my, what passion he had and nobody could excite her like him.

As her fantasy grew, so did the input from her stimulated senses. She was savouring it all and then a second cock pressed against her mouth. It smelled faintly of soap, clean and freshly washed and she opened her lips to accept it, allowing the cock to push to her throat and fuck her mouth. Still her fantasy pressed on as in her mind David stroked his fingers across her clit and then he was cumming deep inside her, careless of her needs and punishing her with his overriding anger.

Back in reality the boys' cocks are pulsing, forewarning of the jets of seed that they are about to give her. It triggers her own body and quickly she is reaching the heights of a new climax that she had earlier despaired of achieving. She closed her eyes again to fully appreciate the pleasure pulsing through her and it took her back again to the memory of those other orgasms that were so intense that her body bent double with the feelings.

"Mmm. That was good," Olivia said, wiping Jack's fluids away from her lips with the back of her hand. She fell to one side, relaxing from the heights of her pleasure. Her phone rang then, most annoying but she automatically reached across to pick it up. The guys scowled at her for allowing it to interrupt but she checked the caller and couldn't believe it was actually David. He hadn't spoken to her in how long? There was no doubt she would take the call.

"Hi David," she said tentatively. "What's up?"

He described an emergency that needed her help and as he hoped she responded without a second thought saying, "I'll be there as soon as I can."

David quipped, "Sorry to interrupt your fucking, is it two or three guys today?"

Before she could stop herself she replied, "Just two."

"OK, well I know how important it is to you so I'll see you as soon as you can."

Somehow that simple statement was so damning that she began to cry uncontrollably.

At the other end David asked, "Are you alright?"

It took all of her self-control to say. "Yes."

"OK then, I'll talk to you later," and with that he cut the call.

For a moment she felt bereft and lonely, then she heard, "Was that your cuck husband?" asked Jake.

"What are you saying?" Olivia said with a look that should have turned him to stone.

"Well," he was trying to think fast to recover the situation. "I was only suggesting that you are here with us to get your fun because he can't give it to you."

"So what does the 'cuck' word imply then?" She wasn't about to let him off the hook.

"It's becoming the word to describe men who like their wives being pleasured by other men, some real weird ones even like to watch or get off imagining it." He was trying his best not to make the situation worse but his mouth kept running off.

"Do you control your own mouth Jake or does it work independently?"

A silence pervaded the room.

"Let me tell you dumb arse. My 'cuck' as you call him is three or four times the man you are."

"So, Why.........?" He let that question hang.

"Because I fucked up in a big way and he ended it with me. Who do you think tied all those naked men to lamp posts with notices announcing them as wife takers? Do you remember that?"

She saw Jake visibly quail at that and Frank shrank a little. "Yes indeed, the only reason I'm still around here is because I'm the mother of his son. So I suggest Jake that you dress and leave and do something about your mouth. She turned to Frank and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and then looked down wistfully at his limp penis. She would like to have played with it longer,but then thought, 'maybe I can spare a few minutes,' giving up on her self-control as David had alluded. So she played with it as she listened to Jake dressing.

After Jake left she gave it more licks and kisses before resignedly getting up to dress. On a whim she turned back and took a photo with her phone but he was only at half mast. "Make it hard for me," she instructed as she was about to slip on her panties. Then watching him masturbate, his hand rising up and then down and a thumb stroking the crown, she changed her mind and stopped to stroke her labia; 'just to get him a little excited,' she told herself. It had the required effect on Frank so she increased her own pleasuring by pressing two fingers inside her hotness while fingers from her other hand rotated on her clit. It wasn't long before he speeded up, his breathing became louder and his body arched as his jet of semen fired into the air. She closed her eyes to allow her imagination to take her over the finish line then all of a sudden the moment had passed and she was back in control of herself. She quickly took a few snaps then bent to give his sensitive crown a few last licks.

Olivia dressed quickly despite objections from what remained of her inner demon. She had gotten some semblance of self control over the past few months and was determined to keep it there. However her libido was as healthy as ever and she still needed regular diversions. These days she just tried to be a little more circumspect about her arrangements. Not that it seemed to be working as far as David was concerned. She really needed to try to talk to him again.

So, sure in herself that she was under control, she felt that if only he would take her back into his bed occasionally she was confident that the problems would go away, she didn't hold out much hope though.

"Will I see you again?" Frank's voice said behind her.

"Keep in touch huh? Just make sure you use my burner phone number." She said.

"It's your husband isn't it? You look sad, do you still love him?"

"I never stopped loving him, it was just something inside me that I couldn't control. He thinks I hate him because of all the things I have done to him. It's complicated and I don't blame him for anything, I have been my own worst enemy."

"That's sad." Commented Frank.

She nodded, "Yes, I think so." She turned then to go, taking one last look at his nakedness with a sigh. "Look after that dangerous weapon for me." She said suggestively. "But I don't want to see Jake again so maybe you will have to go longer. Then she added cheekily with a naughty grin, "Unless you can find 1 or 2 more to help of course." And with that she disappeared from his life.

He smiled, at least she thought there might be a next time, he wasn't going to bank on it though. He knew she was way out of his league, it hurt, but he was grateful for every second she gave him. He felt like kicking that arsehole Jake from here to the north pole and back. If she never came back he might just do that.

bacchant2
bacchant2
233 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Only You A wife has a date planned.in Loving Wives
Coercion Impossible events wreak untenable havoc on a loving couple.in Loving Wives
I Have a 50-50 Chance I cheated on my husband, and I got caught.in Loving Wives
A Tangled Web Ch. 01 An architect’s wife is seduced by a rival. He gets revenge.in Loving Wives
A Beautiful Life Porche's compulsion may lead to her destruction.in Loving Wives
More Stories