I Have a 50-50 Chance

Story Info
I cheated on my husband, and I got caught.
5.6k words
3.69
58k
59

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 03/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StoryTLR
StoryTLR
384 Followers

I would like to apologize for my last story, "Tom we need to talk." I am dyslexic so I can't help the spelling if I miss a few words here and there. However, the grammar and punctuation are on me. I was having so much trouble with the site and I finally just gave up. The next evening, I tried again and mistakenly attached a draft version rather than the final version.

I thought about replacing "Tom we need to talk" with the edited version but figured why bother since so many readers had already destroyed me for it.

Thank you for the comments from those readers that "overlooked the errors" and enjoyed the story.

As for those that did not like the way my story was told, it is what it is.

For my new story, "I have a 50 50 chance", I tried to find an editor to review my story and help me publish it, but I didn't receive a response to my request. If any readers are editors, please reach out to me.

Since I'm just doing this for fun and it's not my fulltime job, please excuse any errors.

Thank you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a 50 50 chance.

I cheated on my husband, and I got caught.

Well, my life didn't turnout the way I expected it too. I expected to be happily married to a loving husband, have house with a white picket fence, children running around, kiddie parties, and lots of family and friends over. And in just one night it all went to hell.

I'm 30 years old, I've been married for five years to the best husband, friend, and lover a women could ever wish for. Now I'm waiting to see if my husband is going to divorce me or give me a second chance. Do I deserve a second chance? Probably not.

I might as well tell you, my story.

I met my husband Tommy right out of college. I had just started working at WDB and Associates (Larry Wilson, Brian Donnelly, and Keith Brown). It was my first day on my new job and I was running late. As I blew through that stop sign, I jammed on my brakes and hit Tommy Campbell. He was carrying his tools from his truck to the house that he was working on, and I hit him. The cops showed up, the ambulance showed up, my insurance went up, but Tom ended up being ok. Yes, he had some bruising and a broken leg, but he was still alive. So, that's a good thing. Anyway, I ran to him to make sure he was ok, and the rest was history. We dated for two years and then got married. Life was good, me and Tom were happy and starting to talk about starting a family.

Work was good and I was making good money. I should mention that Tommy owns a construction company with his two brothers, Jimmy, and Timmy (they're twins). They do home improvements as well as bigger jobs. They employ five guys, and their sister Tina, who is their secretary. Jimmy's wife Connie does payroll, taxes things like that for The Brothers. That's the company's name, The Brothers Construction Company (aka, The Brothers). They also have one more brother who went a different direction. Johnathan (not John or Jonny), Johnathan is a lawyer. Not just any lawyer. A ruthless lawyer. I don't think he's ever lost a case. He's helped The Brothers when they have contract issues or problems with clients deciding not to pay.

Now let's talk about WBD and Associates. Name a financial Journal and they've appeared on the front cover. Their financial services range from investments, real estate, contract law, M&A, etc. They're big and they make crazy money. The Firm have some very high-profile clients. Each of the partners has an assistant. I work for Larry; Barb works for Brian and Mary works for Keith. Larry and I occasionally go out for lunch but it's professional. The Firm also has Directors and manages, staff and other secretaries. In total, including Larry, Brian and Keith the Firm employs 40 people.

WDB treats its employees like family, and we are well taken care of. For example, the Firm has a Wellness Program, where we are reimbursed up to $2000 a year for anything health related. The Firm also has an onsite daycare center. The Firm has family holiday parties and BBQs. And the Christmas party is a big event. Bonuses are hand delivered. It's not direct deposit; Larry, Brian and Keith hand a card with a check in it to each employee and compliment them on the great job they did this year for the firm. It is very personable. We truly are like one big happy family.

The Firm also has an office party the last Friday of each month. Our office parties are for the employees. It's not written in stone, but that's just the way it has always been. It's pencils down at 5:00 and food is brought in, as well as plenty of alcohol. The Firm pays for everyone's Uber rides home too. While the Firm is very professional, there is a little flirting that goes on. Especially during our office parties. But nothing inappropriate like kissing and groping each other. It's just enough to say, "maybe something is going on between those two." And, it was widely believed that Larry was having an affair with his former assistant Keri. No one knew for sure, and no one wanted to get fired for speaks openly either. Keri relocated with her husband due to a new job that her husband was offered. Some thought Keri's husband found out and that's why they moved. I was asked by Larry to be his new assistant.

I've been with WDB for 7 years and Larry's assistant for the last 5 years. Larry is 55, about 5'8'', handsome and smart. And rich. Did I mention rich? George Clooney, that's who I think of when I look at Larry and so does every other female in the office. Larry knows it too. Larry has always been respectable and professional. But I have seen him checking out me as well as the other girls in the office. I'd be lying if I said I didn't check him out too.

So, what do I do for Larry, everything. Sometimes I think he can't function without someone to take care of him. He's very smart but has no time for anything else. I buy his wife gifts for their anniversary and make his dinner reservations. Larry gets up at 5:00 every morning and check his phone for a text from me. If it's an important date, I let him know. As for work stuff, I schedule all Larry's calls, meetings, his flights. I answer calls and make calls for him, things like that. I also must know everything about the Firm's important clients. I know their birth dates, anniversary dates, kid's birthdates, business and home address, their favorite wine, and cigars. I make sure the Firm's major clients are happy. I just never new how happy I was making them. But we'll get to that latter.

In addition to all I do for Larry, I can approve expenses for office activities, within reason of course, like the office party. I also oversee many of the client parties. Specifically, the client golf outings. Those client golf outings got me into a little trouble, and I ended up needing Johnathan for help. I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I'm not liked very much by Johnathan and the whole Campbell family any longer. Especially Tommy.

Let's talk back the monthly office parties since that's where my problem started. At the last office party, I may have had a little too much to drink. I was on medication for a cold which may have contributed to my drunken behavior. Well one thing led to another, and while the party was winding down, I stayed behind and ended up on Larry's office couch flat on my back while Larry was fucking me. Did I ever imagine something like this would happen; no. Larry is very professional, and we are both married.

Our little sexual adventure didn't go to well. Jose the office clean walked in on us and saw us fucking. Larry placed a light blanked over me and asked Jose to wait outside for a minute. Larry is a true gentleman. Net Larry went into his save and gave Jose an envelope with $10,000 in it and asked him not to say anything to anyone. We continued fucking after Jose left. I was getting fucked by George Clooney, that's all I was thinking at the time. I cleaned myself up in Larry's bathroom. Larry had his car service take me home since I was so drunk. I gave George, I mean Larry, a kiss goodnight and passed out in the car. When we reached my house, Luke, that's Larry's driver, practically carried me to the front door. He asked me if I was ok and I put my finger up to my lips and said "shhhhhh," be vewy vewy quiet, I don't want to wake my husband up. It must have been about 1am, when I got home. I was glad Tommy was in bed asleep.

I woke up the next morning half-dressed laying on top of the bed with a splitting headache. It was 11:00 when I finally got out of bed. Tommy was in the kitchen make me some hangover concoction for me when I came down to the kitchen. I took a shower first just to make sure I was good and clean; you know what I mean.

By this point, I was slowly starting to remember what I had done last night. I was hoping George Clooney had fucked me in my dream last night. But it wasn't a dream, and it wasn't George Clooney. I ran to the bathroom and throw up and cried. Tommy didn't ask any questions, he just though I throw up because of the alcohol. Tommy was just shaking his head at me as I walked back into the kitchen. He reminded me that I wasn't in college anymore.

I felt so guilty for what I had done. I had as much sex I could with Tommy all weekend and Monday morning I gave him a blowjob before work.

Monday morning when I got to work, it was as if nothing had happened. Larry was his normal self. I went about my business, and we interacted just as always. No one in the office looked at me funny just life in the office as usual. Everything was back to normal for the next three weeks. Except for sex, I was having as much sex with Tommy as he would let me. He received more blowjobs from me than he did when we were dating. Tommy was starting to wonder what was going on. You know blowjobs aren't given out as frequently once you're married. I was also making Tommy his favorite meals every evening. And then the shit hit the fan.

I already knew this was bound to happen. My marriage wasn't going to last much longer, so I wanted to savor every minute I could with Tommy. You see, Jose's brother works for Tommy. I knew it was only a matter of time before Jose would tell his brother and Tommy would then confront me.

One evening Tommy came home from work, took me by the hand and he led me to the bedroom. I thought he wanted sex. We've been having so much sex the past 3 week, it made perfect sense to me. I was wrong. Tommy put my suitcase and a few duffle bags on the bed and told me to pack my things. Then he told me he had already called my sister and she was expecting me. I was surprised and a little nervous at how column Tommy had been. He can have a temper at times. He's never hit me or anything like that. But most people are a little intimidated by a guy that's 6'2", 200 pounds of muscle.

I packed my bags while I cried, and Tommy helped me put my suitcase and bags into my car. I told Tommy I was sorry and asked him if we could talk. Tommy just turned and walked away.

When I knocked on my sister Lisa door, she wasn't happy to see me, and either was Lisa's husband Jerry. He didn't want me to stay at their house. Jerry was disgusted with me but Lisa but her foot down and told Jerry I was staying. I told them the whole story and Lisa's only question was "when did you started drinking so much." I told Lisa that I had a few glasses of wine, but I was on medication for a cold. Lisa asked me if I explained that to Tommy. I told her there was no talk. Tommy just told me to packs and leave. Jerry asked me why I didn't tell Tommy when it happened. Then I told them what Tommy said to me when we first got married, "If either of us ever cheated on the other, why we did it doesn't matter, our marriage would be over. There would be no acceptable excuse." Since I already knew that Tommy was going to find out, I just decided to enjoy our time together before it ended.

Throughout the week I tried to talk to Tommy. I wanted him to give me a chance to explain what had happened. But deep down I knew he wouldn't listen to me. He never returned my calls or texts. What makes the whole issue worse is that Tommy knows Larry looks like George Clooney. Tommy would tell me all the time that I could dream about the real George Clooney but stay away from the fake George Clooney. Tommy and I used to joke and say, "if you could have sex with anyone who would it be." I would always say George Clooney. Tommy would say Maggie the bartender at Charlie's Bar and Grill, our favorite bar. I would ask him why, he would say "because I have a better chance of fucking Maggie than you at George Clooney fucking you." Well, he was half right. I did wasn't George Clooney, but he looked like George Clooney. Anyway, you get my point. Tommy would never take me back.

It didn't take long for Tommy to serve me. The terms were fair. Tommy didn't want to see me, so he had all my things boxed up and dropped off at a storage facility. The address for the facility and combination to the lock was with the envelope with the divorce agreement.

Now I needed to fine a lawyer! Jerry was reluctant, but Lisa made him give me the name his friend Laura Crown, I hired her to represent me. I liked Laura and she was very understanding. She also thought Tommy was being an ass for not talking to me. We went over the agreement and list of everything me and Tommy owned. We have no kids which made it easy. Tommy wanted the house. Tommy and his brother's had built the house as a wedding gift for us; I wouldn't make him sell it. He offered me 65% of our cash since he was keeping the house and furniture etc. Our stocks and bonds and other investments were to be divided 50 / 50. Tommy would keep his retirement and I would keep mine.

Next was the business. I was entitled to half of Tommy's share of the business, and he wanted to buy me out. I told Laura I would not sell my share. I figured if I owned a piece of the business, Tommy would have to talk to me at some point.

I told Laura that I didn't want a divorce; she told me we could drag out signing the divorce agreement but Johnathan, Tommy's brother was representing him, would force me to sign or made us go before a judge.

Tommy still wouldn't talk to me, and Jonathan was pressuring me to sign the divorce. I still wanted more time. So, Laura changed the division of assets to 66% rather than 65%. It was stupid, I know, and Johnathan draft and submit new divorce documents with the court. Laura also told Johnathan she was going away for two weeks on vacation. This gave me a little more time to try and talk to Tommy.

Tommy still wouldn't talk to me; but Tina, Tommy's younger sister did. Tina didn't want Tommy to divorce me. The whole Campbell family knew the story. Tina and the sisters-in-law were on my side and the bothers we on Tommy's side. I was causing some friction between the couples. His mom and dad were indifferent. They just wanted Tommy to be happy.

Tina did give me some encouragement, she told me that Tommy had finally calmed down and wasn't breaking things and yelling at his workers anymore. She also told me to keep on delaying signing the divorce agreement was pissing off Johnathan and Tommy, but giving them Tina, Connie and Tonya, Timmy's wife, time to keep working on Tommy.

While all this was going on, I was back at working away and trying to survive. Larry hadn't said a word to me about that night, but he knew Tommy kicked me out. I was even scheduling the meeting he was having with Johnathan to discuss a legal settlement. I wasn't sure how much longer I would have a job.

Barb and Mary were the only ones in the office, besides Brian and Keith, that knew what had happened and they were pissed at Larry. They told me that Larry had taken advantage of me when I was drunk, and they should have stepped in and just taken me home. I told them it wasn't their fault. They told me they would back me if I decided to sue the Firm.

It appears that A few years back Brian and Keith had hit on Barb and Mary just like Larry did to his old assistant Keri and me. They both put a stop to it by saying they would sue if it continued. They also told me that Brian and Keith were fucking two of the secretaries. I guess the office wasn't as professional as I had thought.

I really did like my job, but all good things must come to an end. Tommy sued the Firm. The Firm had a strict non-fraternization policy. Larry was a partner and had sex with an employee that led to the separation of the employee and her husband. Johnathan was threatening to take it public if the firm wouldn't agree to a ridiculous settlement that Jonathan laid out. Johnathan wanted it over quick. Tommy did have to sign an agreement that he would not discuss the matter in public or tell Larry's wife.

Tommy got a very nice settlement; Larry's marriage would survive, and my marriage was over. How did I get so screwed in this deal?

Within 5 weeks, I went from being a happily married wife with a great job to a lonely to an unemployed slut. Yes, Larry called me into his office and told me that he had to let go.

Larry apologized for what had happened and took full responsibility, but he could not have me working at the firm any longer. He said I would be too much of a distraction. Larry did send me off with a nice severance package, that's for sure. If I signed an agreement that I would never tell his wife anything of our sexual encounter, I would receive my remaining salary for the year plus bonus and two more years salary and bonus. I could also keep my health insurance coverage until I found a new job. With this deal I didn't have to worry about finding a job for a while and I could afford to find an apartment. It wasn't right to stay at my sister's place. Larry handed me a check for the full amount and a copy of the signed agreement. He also told me I could stay for the rest of the day so know one would ask questions when I walked out.

He made it known to the office the next day that I had decided to take some time off and find myself. Find myself. Find myself an apartment and a tub of ice cream maybe.

The following day I told Laura that I had been terminated and I sent her a copy of the agreement that I had signed. She saw no problem with it, especially since it still left the door open to sue the Firm based on its strict non-fraternization policy, just as Tommy had done. Laura was still playing games with Johnathan to delay the divorce too. She even told Johnathan that her dog devoured the divorce agreement, so we needed a new copy. Johnathan finally had enough, and we had to go before a judge.

We had an informal meeting in front of the judge and I explained the whole story and that I didn't want a divorce. The judge though a divorce was ridiculous and told Tommy he had to go to counseling or sit in jail for a week. Then the judge told Tommy he would have to appear in front of him again in one week and receive the same terms. Tommy would not look at me or talk to me. A week later, Tommy agreed to counseling.

By the time we met with the counselor, it had been 10 weeks since that Friday evening that I had sex with Larry. I was nervous when Tommy walked into the counselor's office. I had already been seated waiting for Tommy. Tommy walked in and never look at me as I said hello. I asked him how he was doing and if he wanted to sit by me on the couch. He completely ignored me it, it was like I wasn't even in the room. We did introductions and Bonnie, our counselor, asked us to tell her why we were here and what we each wanted to get out of our sessions. I asked if I could speak first since Tommy didn't look like he even wanted to be there.

StoryTLR
StoryTLR
384 Followers
12