The Two Hearted Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She squeezed her breasts together, giving him an easy target, and he blew the biggest load of his life. He came in six long ropes, his testicles tightening, as he painted her black lace bra.

She gave a soft moan and leaned back against the bean bag. She unclasped the bra and tossed it aside, whispering, "I was sick of wearing that anyway."

Jack took in her breasts like he was staring at the Mona Lisa. They were perfect. Easily c-cups, but she was young enough to still be perky. Even if she hadn't worn the bra, they barely would have jiggled.

Jack lay beside her, and matched her whisper, "It's a good thing you kept that on, I wouldn't have lasted half as long."

His cock was still out, limp, as he leaned forward and gave her another kiss. The cum on her breasts stuck to his chest hair, but neither one cared in the slightest. They were content just lying back, watching the movie, and enjoying each other's warmth on that brisk Halloween night.

"I could stay here forever," he whispered, and it brought reality crashing back down.

No. You can't, Jill thought, And I've got to figure out how to get you out of here and get you back home.

Jack was yawning, completely at peace with his cock out, his arms wrapped around her half naked body.

I can't ask him to walk, she thought, This late, this far out... that'd be cruel.

His head lurched forward, digging its way into her shoulder.

It did feel nice, Jill couldn't deny that. A part of her wished the night would last forever, that she could truly be a normal person and fall asleep in his arms, feeling warm and loved.

His eyes were shut, and his head was resting up against her, "I didn't think I'd be up this late," he yawned, "I can't believe it's almost midnight."

And just like that, her watch felt like lead. She didn't take a moment to try and be discrete like she had all night. Her wrist bolted up, and her eyes went wide. The half hour had passed faster than she thought imaginable.

She was on her feet in an instant. She threw his cloak and shirt back at him, and started to shout, "Get out!"

The time for planning had long past, in just five minutes she would-

Jack was still slow, blinking and rocking to his unsteady feet. His face was twisted in confusion, the worsts not quite registering.

"Go!" she said again. Her trembling fingers tried to button her coat shut, while her other hand pointed towards the door.

"I don't under-" Jack started, "Did I do something wrong?"

"You need to leave," she said, her voice rising (not that it had to to get a vampire's attention), "My roommates gonna drive you home. GET OUT OF HERE!"

She grabbed the cloak he'd dropped and shoved it into his arms. She started pushing against his shoulder, desperate to get him through the door.

Her temples were pounding. Every instinct begged her to lay back down and feel his warmth up against her, but irrational anger and hurt was the only way to get him out.

Her watch started to buzz and she felt the lump in her throat. "OUT!" she screamed again. She didn't have time to watch him any more, she turned and sprinted towards the bathroom. The door slammed shut, with Jack's footsteps padding after her, his eyes still tired and confused.

"Jill?" he was banging on the door, "Are you alright?"

There wasn't an answer. She couldn't answer.

JUST LEAVE! She wanted to scream. Her temples were roaring, her skin turning purple with rage. Don't you get I'm trying to save you?

Jack kept knocking, harder and harder. "Is everything ok? If I did something wrong, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

A deafening crack rang from the bathroom. Her hand had shot out, already twisted with muscle. She'd torn clear through the granite counter top, plunging her hand straight through the plumbing. Water shot out, spraying all over the floor.

"Jill?" he screamed. He was trying the doorknob, shaking it as hard as he could, "What happened in there? Are you ok?"

She had to respond, she didn't have any other choice, "JUST GO!" she roared, her voice half hers, and half the monsters.

The roar hit Jack like there were a lion behind the door. His feet shuttered and he fell back, tripping over the bean bag. He landed harshly, shoving his cock back into his pants, but never taking his eyes off the door.

He saw the small ring of light around the door frame, and watched as it slowly flickered, impossible shadows dancing all around.

Jill was gripping the tub as hard as she could. It took all the restraint she had left not to sprint through the door and give into the murderous rage, and become him.

"Jill," he said again, but his voice shook.

Jill had one last conscious thought, I have to get out of here.

The transformation had worked it's way up her arms, taking over her torso, and legs, and now it'd reached her mind. Jill had managed one last command, throwing herself through the window, as far away from Jack as possible, but Jill had gone.

Jack stumbled again. He heard the shattering glass, the way the wall collapsed and rained down from the third floor. And then there was silence. The light wasn't flickering anymore, and he was alone, in the creepy gothic mansion, nothing but his racing heart and heavy breathing.

"Jill?" he tried one last time. His voice didn't even convince himself. He was alone and knew it. His mind had gone blanker than it had all night, leaving just enough space for a single thought, I have to get out of here.

Jack moved slowly at first. Every step felt like it was trying to trip him. He stumbled over his own feet, the room laid out with thousands of obstacles. He slipped on her bra, crashed into her desk, and landed hard against the door. He tried to throw his shirt back on, as he threw the door open and stepped out into the darkness.

He'd forgotten just how dark the estate was. Every corner was filled with shadows, and the candles didn't do nearly enough to keep the corridor's lit.

Nor did he remember how he'd gotten here. When he followed Jill to her room, his mind was fixated on her, and her alone. Now that he stood, sweaty and panting by himself, the estate felt more like a maze.

Every footstep, every creak or drip of water sent his hairs on end. He saw the way the shadows flickered in candlelight, and more than once was absolutely certain he saw something moving between them.

But then he heard a sound. He'd been hearing screams all night, the sounds that came with cheap horror movies, but it was closer to a growl, and it wasn't a movie.

He froze, almost crouched over as he tried to get a sense of the space. The candles were flickering, shaking back and forth like a gust of wind were rushing through the mansion.

The growl came again. The noise was deep and warbling, like a car engine that wouldn't start.

Please God let me get out of here.

He didn't know where the growl came from, just that it was moving. He heard the footsteps that fell like anvils, something impossibly heavy dragging on the other side of the wall.

His head shot back and forth, trying to make sense of the vaulted hallways that looked the same, always disappearing into some distant darkness.

He took a tentative step, and the growling stopped, like something was aware he was there. He heard a slobbering sort of sound, the soft sniffing like a dog trying to catch a scent. The growling came back, slowly building, and just on the far side of the wall. He felt a pressure, like an elephant was dropped on his chest, as a dull scraping started ringing on the other side of the masonry.

Jack held his breath. He stood as still as he possibly could. His eyes were wide with fear as he watched the stone wall. He kept waiting for the heavy dragging or lead like footsteps to carry on, but the breathing kept getting closer, and slowly, the stones started to move. He saw the powder fall first, the centuries of dust that broke free, the stones grinding together. He watched the candles flicker with the movement, as some impossible force pressed against the wall.

A single stone pushed free, poking out into the corridor like a game of jenga. Jack stood completely frozen, waiting for the stone to fall. Every inch it came forward, the animalistic breathing got a little bit louder.

More stones joined the first. The wall itself was starting to buckle. The first stone fell, then the second, ringing deafeningly loud in the stone corridors, and then Jack saw the claw.

He couldn't comprehend what he was seeing. It was monstrous, covered in thatches of uneven hair and burn marks. It was more muscular than a gorilla, but it wasn't human. The talons were sharp as razor blades.

The wall gave way all at once, and a plume of dust shot across the corridor. Jack's eyes were ringing with pain as he resisted the urge to cough. The monster poked it's head through, standing and shattering the wall. It stood to pull height, twice the size of any human. It wore nothing but some tattered white remains of fabric, bulging in muscles, and covered in hair. It's eyes were blazing red and yellow, it's face somewhere between a buffalo and a psychopath.

Jack tried to make sense of what he was seeing, but the monster defied all logic.

And then the monster saw him.

The eerie growl was nothing compared to the roar. The beast threw it's arms back and screamed, throwing its entire body into the sound, coating Jack with drool and debris.

Jack acted on pure instinct. He turned and started to sprint. He threw the cloak behind him, shedding as much weight as possible. His feet slipped as he rounded the corner and sprinted off down the next hallway.

The candles went out as he passed. He was running so fast he was turning the dark mansion even darker.

His lungs were working overtime, his heart beating so fast his chest felt like it might explode.

He rounded the next corner, catching himself on the wall and stopping to pant. He felt like he wasn't any closer to an exit-

The wall shattered. The beast burst through like a linebacker, as stones rained down on top of both of them. Jack fell back, his legs bleeding, and his ears ringing. The beast screamed again, rearing down on top of him. He raised his hand up high and slammed down into the floor with as much force as he could manage. Jack barely dodged in time, the talon pinning his ear to the stone floor, as the monster punched clear through the stonework.

The next thing Jack knew he was falling. The stone had crumbled all around him, and he sifted into open air. He landed on his back hard. Instantly, he couldn't breath, and he couldn't stop himself from coughing. A chunk of stone had pinned his hand to the ground, and the dust cloud extinguished all the candles for at least twenty feet.

He'd had all the wind knocked out of him and could barely breathe. His head had smacked the ground hard and a slow trickle of blood had started to dye the carpet, and now he could barely see.

Then he heard another roar. The monster leapt through the whole he'd made, his beastly arms flailing like a surfer. He landed hard, pounding the ground, and narrowly missing Jack's foot.

Jack stammered to his feet, slowly kicking away from the beast.

The beast sniffed the air, trying to find him through all the debris. He swung his entire torso, turning towards Jack, and lumbering, a shadowy colossus through the mist.

"Did Abrielle tell you what happened to the last person who broke in?" his voice thundered. THAT THING CAN TALK?

He swung wildly, punching through the wall and scattering stone as he inched closer towards Jack.

Jack never took his eyes off the towering shadow. He kept inching backwards, as quietly as he could, praying for some sort of divine intervention.

"We both need to eat, do we not?" another roar.

Jack's feet were working overtime. The rug seemed to bunch up with every step, the beast always getting a little bit closer.

He took a long, deep breath, and then he started to grin, "There you are."

The beast lunged like a jungle cat. Jack tried to roll, but an Olympian couldn't have reacted in time. The claws dug into his shoulder, spilling blood, and sending a flash of pain down his arm. He screamed; he couldn't help it.

But the beast wasn't done with him. He kept the momentum, and threw Jack forward. Jack slammed against the wall, extinguishing a few more candles, and nearly landing on his neck. He gasped, his breathing turned to whoops. The footsteps lumbered towards him, the claws scraping against the stone.

Jack tried to stand, but his ankle was broken. His arms felt heavy. He couldn't even lift them to try to throw a punch. He sat, slumped against the wall, as the beast kept getting closer, it's grin growing, wider and wider.

Every muscle in it's body rippled as the beast raised it's arm. The claws were splayed as wide as possible, ready for the kill. Jack winced and turned his head, just hoping it'd be over quickly. The arm swung, the beast roared, and a girl screamed.

"STOP!" she screeched, shrill like a bat. Jack hadn't even seen the movement. Suddenly a girl stood in front of him, no older than Jill. She threw her hands up and caught the fist high above her head. She kept her body straight, and her feet dug into the stone.

"HE KNOWS!" the beast roared.

"It's not what you want," the girl said calmly, "I know you'd never forgive me."

"I DON'T KNOW HIM!"

The woman sank a few more inches into the stone. Her muscles started to tremble, but she kept the claw high above her head.

"For me," the girl tried, "Just do it for me."

The beast shared an uneasy look, glancing from her to Jack and back.

"He won't tell," the vampire promised, "And if he does, he'll have me to deal with."

The beast pulled back, still hesitant, but convinced enough to close it's claws. "Go to your room," she said, an order, "I'll meet you there as soon as I can. I've got this."

The beast looked angry for a moment, like Jack were the monster he had to protect the girl from, before lumbering away.

Jack was still wincing in pain. He tried to sit up, as blood rolled out from under his shirt. He was still struggling to breathe, but tried to talk, "Thank you. You saved my life-"

The girl turned suddenly. Jack didn't know what he expected, but the face wasn't quite human. Her skin was as pale as a sheet, and her teeth were lined with razor sharp incisors, meant to rip and tear.

"I told her not to go out," she scoffed, "I told her that if she had too, make sure it's nowhere near midnight."

She looked down at him, disgust creeping up her cheeks, "But now, of course, I have to deal with the mess she made."

"Jill," Jack stammered, "Where is she? Is she alright?"

It got a laugh out of her, "You were just looking at her moron."

"That was?" he tried, his thoughts half formed, "She turned into, I mean-"

Another scoff, "And she wonders why I pick brains over looks. The stroke of midnight hit, and she changed, and you got caught in the crossfire because she just couldn't listen to me, and stay home with me. It was already a stupid plan, relying on me to take you home, but now I've got to deal with all those broken bones and all that-"

She exhaled slowly, closing her eyes as she tried to control herself, "Blood."

"You're a," Jack tried, still working on believing everything he'd seen, "Vampire."

"Yes," she said annoyed, "And if you repeat that to a single living soul, I'll show you first hand just how hard I can bite."

"I won't," he promised, his eyes still wide, his breathing still thundering, "I'm just, I mean-"

"And she actually thinks she needs her own house," the vampire muttered, bending over to set Jack's ankle, "As if she can control herself, even when I'm watching over her."

She snapped the ankle back into place and locked eyes with Jack, "The only reason I'm not killing you is because Jill likes you, and I love her, and she'd never forgive me if you died."

"Thanks," Jack said, a little less sincere. He grimaced as he tried to endure the pain, but he wouldn't take his eyes off the girl. She was stronger than the monster, and one wrong move, and she could snap his neck, "What's wrong with her?"

The vampire shook her head, "I don't know the whole story, just bits and pieces, but it was nice to meet another monster."

Abrielle had lived in the lonely old estate for centuries. Her body had been locked in place, never aging since she got bitten at twenty years old. She had the strength and speed of a super hero, but her mind was still human, and the craving for blood never went away.

She'd tried locking herself away, removing the temptation from her life entirely, but she was immortal, and the thirst turned to excruciating pain, and finally, a murderous rampage was impossible to avoid.

So now she'd worked towards moderation. She never liked killing. She could remember her time as a human, all the dreams she used to have, and the last thing she'd wanted was to take someone's life. So she started feasting on sleeping people, stopping after just a sip, or stealing blood from hospitals. That's what hospitals are for, right? To keep people alive.

But as the decades turned to centuries, she started wondering why she continued at all. She kept so secluded and silent, hating every moment of her existence. She'd never met another like her, and as far as she was concerned, she was a monster, already trapped in an endless hell. She built her mansion, always trying to find some purpose, adding another expansion with hand carved stones. She ate, only to keep herself from losing control, always wishing she could just fall asleep and forget the world, even just for a single moment.

Then the murders started, and for just a moment, Abrielle started to imagine she'd found her purpose. She could be the one who'd track down the murderer. She'd keep people safe, and for once, she'd have an entire feast, all to herself, and completely guilt free.

She'd tried to find a pattern, but whoever was murdering people in the small town was indiscriminate. Time was the only consistent factor, always after midnight, and discovered the following morning.

Abrielle started going where she hadn't in years. She walked among the humans, surveying the small college town at night, as she tried to find anything suspicious. She could smell as well as a blood hound, and her eyes saw through the darkness as easily as if she held a hand up to her face.

She waited for the clock to strike midnight, as she sat perched above the highest rooftops, scanning through every home and window. She looked for men in hooded sweatshirts, or the glint of a rifle in the moonlight, anything that might tip her off to a killer.

The last thing she expected was a roar.

She slipped off the rooftop, throwing caution to the wind as she landed hard on the ground. The fall would have killed a normal human, but witnesses hardly mattered; if she did nothing a human would die anyway.

Her eyes were fully dilated as she sprinted towards the sound. She listened for another roar, but heard only the monster's lumbering footsteps. She chased the sounds deep into the woods, and almost gasped as she swung through the trees and landed just behind the monster.

She stood and watched for a moment, not frozen with fear, but wonder. He was, without a doubt, something like her. He was a beast, something that couldn't control himself, something the world would try to hunt if they ever found out about him.

"Can you understand me?" she said curiously.

The beast turned suddenly. It hurled a boulder that shattered through the tree branches, and disappeared into the sky. The vampire sidestepped easily, and landed opposite the monster.