The Two Hearted Monster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you speak?" Abrielle asked again.

"Don't make me hurt you," the beast huffed. He threw down his hands like he were cocking a weapon.

The vampire only chuckled, "I'd like to see you try."

The beast swung a fist with enough force to stop a runaway train. He'd expected the girl to bolt out of the way or cower in fear, but she held her ground, and caught it in a single hand.

"Who. Are. You?"

"Funny," Abrielle snarled. She couldn't quite keep the strain out of her voice, "I wanted to ask you the same thing- and why you're killing innocent people."

His voice was back to a roar, "YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE!" he screamed, "THE HUNGER! THE PRIMAL NEED!"

"Yeah," she laughed, "I think I do, but people are starting to ask questions, and if you don't reel it back, they'll hunt you down, the same way they tried with me."

He stole her line, laughing, "I'd like to see them try."

"What do you think they'd do when they saw you?" she asked, "Just say yikes, you're too big? No. They'd bring the military, go after you with nukes if they had to."

The beast took a step closer, still trying to make sense of the girl that didn't look any more than twenty.

"I'm a monster too," she promised, "Let me help you."

Abrielle finished setting a simple splint and helped Jack to his feet. "I brought the beast back home. I knew full well he couldn't hurt me, and he'd be away from anyone else. I thought I could help him figure out how to exist, and maybe have someone I could actually talk to. I kept him calm all through the night, and waited until he fell asleep, but then the sun rose, and the beast wasn't there anymore. In his place, woke a confused woman, naked and not knowing where she was. Jill couldn't remember a single thing that had happened the night before, so I told her.

"She was as shocked as she could have been, but the pieces started to make sense. All her life doctors told her she wouldn't survive, that they'd given up on her, but her father wouldn't take that for an answer. He tried to figure out genetics and ran experiments on her, desperate to save her life. He didn't know what he was doing. No one on the planet knew what he tried to do, and for years, she thought everything worked normally, but he'd unlocked this other self, a monstrous version of her that came out when the clock struck midnight.

"She begged me to guard her and keep everyone else safe. She was mortified by the kinds of things she could do, and I was desperate for a friend. So I agreed."

Every night, Jill dreaded midnight, while Abrielle looked forward to it. It wasn't a mistake she hadn't known sooner; the beast was a genius. It knew how to cover it's tracks, and it knew to be back in bed before sunrise.

Jill only ever saw the beast as some monstrous part of her. She never truly realized he was his own person, wickedly smart, always at war with his sense of self.

Abrielle had taught him how to hunt at night, even when he could barely see through the woods. She taught him to control his strength, and build the house alongside her. His touches were always a little more crude, but in her mind, absolutely perfect.

"He's still territorial," Abby said, "Again, sorry about that, but he's my best friend. He's more than that. He's my soulmate."

The relationship grew slowly at first. Abrielle was by his side every moment he'd been turned. Unlike all the humans, he didn't recoil when she leaned up against him. Her bloodless, cold skin didn't make him flinch. The two of them were just two monsters, always leaning up against each other, happy just being in each other's company. They'd lived together for more than a year before either risked ruining things and finally telling each other how they really felt.

The beast wasn't just Jill, and he wasn't content just staving off his demons until the morning came each night. And as much as Abrielle didn't like to admit it, the girl she saw every morning was a complete stranger. Jill would speak with her, but couldn't relate the way the beast could. They couldn't share their deepest secret. They were, truthfully, just roommates. Jill was just a mortal vessel, one that could get hurt, and take the beast down with her.

She thought about turning Jill, almost every second of every day. If she could just make her immortal, and keep the beast around forever, her life would be perfect, but she had no way of knowing if the beast would survive the transformation, and she was never willing to risk it in a million years, even if that would be the best thing to ever happen to Jill.

The two were stuck at an impasse. They both knew their time together would eventually come to an end, but neither one wanted to ruin what they had.

It was Abrielle, who finally, made the first move.

"I miss having a bed," she said one night. The two were out hunting, basking out under the moonlight, "Just a place where I can get under the covers, curl up, even if I can't actually fall asleep."

The beast, as always, was smarter than he let on, but he played along, "I've got a nice big one," he said, "You could try mine."

"And you'd leave me room?" she asked playfully.

He laughed with her. The girl was barely five foot, no more than ninety pounds, and an A-cup on a good day, "There'd be enough room for you in a dog bed."

She sized him up, pretending to be in a huff, "And that's not your bed?"

He gave her a shove, one that would have sent a human flying through the air, but to a vampire it was a playful tap. They made their way into bed, and both knew it wasn't about getting a good night's sleep.

Abrielle had been with a handful of humans, but to a vampire, having sex with a human was like having sex with a q-tip. Mortal cocks didn't even have the strength to enter her, let alone hold her down, and make the sex worthwhile.

For Abrielle and the Beast, their bodies were made for each other. It didn't matter if he were twice her height, or six times her weight, he could match her strength.

He was gentle when he needed to be. Abrielle stripped confidently, showing off her nearly flat chest and standing proudly. Her skin was ghostly white, her jet black hair accented her head like an acorn. Her eyes were a fierce crimson, that bored into the beast, finding the genius within.

They'd seen each other naked hundreds of times; a natural product of him bursting through his clothes each night. He was built like he injected steroids through every pore, and his cock, while proportional to his size, was still a solid thirteen inches down his thigh.

"And you're absolutely certain?" he asked, "You're sure you can take it?"

She smirked as she crisscrossed her legs and made her way towards him. She reached up on tiptoe, still a few feet from face-to-face, but as close as she could get. "Break me," she said, "I'd like to see you try."

He grabbed Abrielle and pulled her off her feet. He spun her back towards the bed and threw her down. He grabbed her around the waist, locking her in place. The bed was meant to hold all twelve hundred pounds of the beast, but he was forcing down as hard as he could, getting as much leverage as he needed to enter her.

The bed frame started cracking, the wood splintering across the floor. The headboard slammed down, and Abrielle was driven deep into the mattress. The beast snapped her forward, drilling himself hard and deep, squeezing all thirteen inches in her tight little vampire pussy. She let out a loud gasp. Her eyes shot wide open, and her toes started to curl. For the first time in hundreds of years, she felt completely and utterly human.

He was rocking her back and forth, manually forcing himself inside and out, before picking her up, and forcing her up against the wall. The wall was made of solid stone, but he'd used enough force to leave a dent and scatter dust.

"HARDER!" the vampire screamed.

His hands closed around her neck, squeezing and pushing her deeper and deeper into the stone. Rocks fell every time he thrusted, her naked legs bobbing up and down. Her feet slammed against the wall so hard, a human would have broken every single bone, but her eyes were locked on his, and the pressure just added intensity.

He thrust back, forcing as deep as possible, and the wall finally gave way. They tumbled forward, crashing through the debris, and landing in the hallway.

The beast didn't waste a moment. He grabbed a handful of candles and held them out, pouring wax all over the vampire's taut little body. She squirmed in pleasure, her bare back pressed against the stones.

"Hit me!" she begged, "Make me feel something!"

His hand came down hard, clasping her cheek and rocking her head sideways, "HARDER!"

He knocked her head back the other way. His fingers dug into the stone, trying to grip herself in place, as his pelvis swung, harder and harder, fighting through her supernatural pussy. Every thrust took tons of force.

Her fingers wrapped around his back, her nails breaking his rock-hard skin. In all the time she'd spent with him, she'd never seen him break a sweat, but the man was full on panting, his face glistening as he kept up the effort, drilling all the way, deep inside her.

"My turn," she breathed. She forced herself to her feet and slammed him down. A candle chandelier swung overhead, dripping wax all over both of them. She held him down in place, her face contorted in effort. She bent quick, placing her lips on his cock, her eyes wide with delirium as she felt the hard pulsing blood in his veins. She took his penis as deep down her throat as she could manage. Her fangs scraped against the flesh, and she fought through every instinct she had to bite down.

She sucked until her chin was coated in drool, and his cock was soaked, before leaning forward, wrapping her hands around his neck, and pinning him down to the floor. She squatted over him, and forced her ass down hard.

I get why he was sweating so much. She put all her vampire strength into the thrust, throwing her weight down as hard as she could. Her body was impossibly strong, but her will and desire were far stronger. She couldn't help but moan as his cock wormed it's way deep inside her.

She squatted her taut little body, again and again, drilling his cock as far inside her as it could manage, until he started to squirm.

She started grinding on top of him, rocking her hips faster than a marathon sprinter, feeling his closeness, his warmth, until he couldn't take it anymore.

His arms shot out, and his hands locked around her shoulders. He squeezed hard enough, he should have shattered all her bones. He tried to hold out, but her vampire pussy squeezed too hard. He roared from the effort, so loud the house itself shook, scattering dust as high up as the attic.

His cum shot off like a rocket, burrowing deep inside her. He lay back panting, as Abrielle collapsed over top of him, resting against his warm body.

"That was amazing," she whispered.

"It's hard to believe we waited this long."

Throughout the night, Abrielle had stolen some painkillers. She'd brought Jack in to lay down, but he doubted he'd ever fall asleep, not while he lay in those haunted halls, with a vampire that helped begrudgingly, and a beast that would kill him the second he had his back turned.

By the time the sun finally rose, Jack was as tired as a corpse and could barely keep his eyes open. His morning was full of worry and fear, right up until gently prodding footsteps came down the stairs, and Jill stood, cold and haunted. She clutched her chest, full of worry, with sullen eyes that looked like she hadn't slept in years.

"Sorry doesn't even begin to cover it," she said. She rushed towards the couch, absolutely horrified when she saw all the bandages and the cast around his ankle.

Jack took a long breath, still trying to make sense of the night.

"If you never want to see me again, I understand completely," she said dejectedly. Her hands were toying around her pockets, and she struggled to make eye contact.

The vampire moved silently, but she'd trailed after her.

"So that happens every night?"

Jill looked down, absolutely mortified.

"But it's not her fault," Abrielle answered for her, "Just like it's not my fault I'm a vampire. This was a shitty night Jill, but you're right. I can't stop you from living your life, just because I don't want to lose him."

Jill looked back towards the couch shyly. She'd half expected Jack to hobble away and never look back, but he kept staring, as tired as he was, and he wore the same exact infatuated look he'd had the night before.

"I'm sorry you were sick," he offered, "And I'm sorry it turned into this. Abby's right, it's not your fault, and broken ankle aside, I'd never hold it against you."

Jill looked back up, and for the first time all morning, she had a spark of hope in her eye.

"Would you wanna meet up again?" he asked.

She ran forward and pulled him into a hug, "I'd love to."

Jack matched her smile, and gave a little laugh, "Sounds perfect," he said, "How about something during the day?"