The Two Wimps

Story Info
A Classical Revenge Story.
10.8k words
3.52
67.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Classical Revenge Story

Stout1759 edited the all story. First Szilvi fixed my grammar mistakes and Likegoodwine fixed the remaining mistakes. A guy from Tennessee fixed the first chapter. I thank their help. I read many comments on Literotica that the childbearing age for women stopped at forty years old for the higher risk of Down and Edwards syndromes. I would like to show the usage the new non-invasive Down syndrome blood tests for above forty years old women too. After publishing my story in 2013 first a newer blood test was invented and not only the Down syndrome but the Edwards syndrome are detected well. Who agree the abortion for chromosomal defects embryos those mothers would have healthy kids between 35 and 55 years old ages with lower risk now.

Chapter 1. The first wimp

Beth

The word wimp is used only for husbands, but I think the usage would be good for wives nowadays. We women work in such jobs that only men did hundreds of years ago, for example, we even go to war with men, so the word wimp is good for us wives as well. Yes, for thousands of years we women were at home, we were homemakers and we did the lion's share of bringing up the children, but many husbands of ours went to whorehouses, were seduced by the neighbor women, or were womanizers, etc. Naturally, not every husband was such a cheating bastard, but there were enough to get History full of them. So I think the word wimp is neutral and gender free today.

If the word wimp is gender free, as I explained, then I was definitely a wimp. I was born as Beth Clark in this Mid West city in a middle class family. I have an elder brother. I attended a local High School during that time when women's soccer was less popular in the States. However, my school was the pioneer in this sports activity. I began this sport and I was a good free defender on the team. I became an excellent free kick scorer. I kicked some very important goals from free kicks. I scored penalties as well. I was famous for my very strong free kicks and penalties.

Then I went to college to learn business administration. I played on the women's soccer team for the college and I kicked my strong free kicks, penalties and the goalkeepers did not like me at all. Sometimes I ran with the forwards, midfield players and I kicked strong goals far from the goalpost and the audience was excited by my goals. I liked playing soccer, I was a skilled free defender but I was far from being a member of the USA women's national soccer team.

I dated some guys, but I did not find the right man. I was a blue-eyed, tall, golden blond haired girl with C cup breasts. I also got good grades in addition to my sports activity and I got good job opportunities in my home town. I worked hard and I got promotions and pay raises.

I was at a meeting with some other company representatives when I met with John Warden. He worked at a partner company which was in the same city where I lived.. John was a handsome, charming man. We met several times and felt the chemistry with each other. We began dating and we fell in love. He asked me to be his wife and I accepted it with pleasure. John was a tall, dark haired, blue-eyed man, and he was divorced. He told me he and his first wife had not clicked so they had divorced amicably and they had not had any children. I did not get any information about John's first wife as she was a southern girl and she went back to Alabama after the divorce.

We dated for a long time and John did not show any negative traits, so I was happy to be his wife and I did not doubt his words. We had a big wedding with parents, relatives and friends. We had a lovely house in the suburbs that we had purchased together. We were in love and we made love in all the rooms in our house. I was happy with John. I stopped taking the pill and we had two sons. Our first son was George who was named after John's father. 1 year later we had Ed who was named after my father. Though I was at home with the children, our financial background was still excellent, because my husband got promotions and he became the local CEO where he worked. He worked hard and he was successful. Typically, we went on vacation to Europe or a tropical paradise alternately every summer.

One day doing laundry, I noticed lipstick stains on one of John's shirts. Ed was five, and I felt my seven year happy marriage was falling apart. I cried, dried my tears and evaluated my options. John was a good provider and for the time being I decided on the wimp solution. It became clear to me after a time, that not only was he a womanizer, he was a serial cheater husband. I came to know two of his lovers, later I will tell you how that happened. In such circumstances many marriages become a non-declared or sometime a declared open marriage, but I did not look for extramarital activities. I lived for my children.

The reason for this was very interesting. Before John I had dated a man who told a funny story to me when we broke up. He, Mark, told me his Mom was a cheater and he discovered this accidentally, when his father was seriouse ill and he attended college. But his Mom did not kow Mark was aware her cheating. His father was a strong smoker and he got lung cancer. His father was clueless and Mark did not want to reveal this secret to him, because his Dad's cheating wife, Mark's Mom, looked after him well during his illness. Mark did not want to spoil his daddy's last days before his death. However Mark did not like his mom and he looked for a job far from her. She lived in Maryland. Mark told me he did not want an American wife like his mom was, so he looked for a wife in Asia. He found a Christian Indonesian girl, her name was Maria, who converted from Catholicism to Protestantism for Mark. Later, we were in the same church as them since they lived near us. Mark and Maria had two beautiful daughters and my younger son married their younger daughter, Ann. How strange life is! I know now that Mark and his Indonesian wife have been living a happy life since that, but Mark did not invite his mom to their wedding and Mark's mom was not at the wedding of my son Ed and Ann. I did not want my sons to think of their mom as a whore, like Mark thought of his own mom.

I was a betrayed wife and a wimp for a long time. Other events also caused me to remain with my husband- the sad experiences in my distant family and among friends, schoolfellows. Such was the divorced life with children and the negative effects on the life of the children in the broken family. I did not want the difficulties of a broken family to impact my sons, so I remained married to John. John liked his sons and he was a great dad at home. This was the second reason why I decided to stay.

When Ed was twelve years old I looked for a job and found one at a local company. I worked hard, and when Ed was fourteen years old, I thought of divorcing. I gathered a little secret money and I asked a PI firm to look at my husband. They found evidence of an affair between my husband and a colleague of his. The PI firm gave me a DVD with a video and some photos on it. They gave information about this woman and her family. She was Heather Jones and her husband was Joel Jones, an engineer. They had two daughters, the younger was same age as Ed. I got photos of the husband and the children as well.

However, at this time George was in trouble with his friends in High School, as they all had begun using dope. John and I had to struggle with George to avoid the drug abuser life. The local Police arrested the source and we were lucky George did not become a drug addict. If I had begun the divorce George would have become a drug abuser, I thought several times. John broke up with Heather and he struggled for George as well. When George went to college, John found a newer cunt for himself. I had his affair investigated by the same PI firm that spring, which I used earlier. I had videos and photos on thumb drive and DVD.

George went to college and he wanted to be a lawyer. Ed began the last year in High School when I got an offer for a one-week training in Calgary, Canada, in September from my boss. There would be a trip to Banff as a socializing program in the training on Tuesday, and I was very interested in the Rocky Mountains before wintertime. I went to the airport by cab and I flew to Calgary, Alberta on Saturday morning. The training began in a hotel on Sunday morning.

Chapter 2. The second wimp

Joel

I am Joel Jones. I was the youngest brother in my family. My sister was eight years older and my brother was ten years older than me. My dad was a blue-collar worker who worked with heavy machineries at a car junkyard, my mother was a cashier at a supermarket. She began working when I was twelve years old. When we were children we did not live an easy life, my parents had to count every penny, but when my sister and brother moved away the life became easier. My brother was a good welder and my sister worked as a shop assistant.

I did well in High School, I was good in Math, Physics, Chemistry, IT and I got a job in summertime with my father's boss. I worked a month in the car junkyard for pocket money summertime and I learned to utilize good spare parts from the car wrecks. I had a lot of money for the rest of the summer vacation from this job. I was a dark haired, brown-eyed, tall guy. My teachers suggested my parents send me to a college for engineering, and the family decided to do so. I went to study engineering. I was so good that I got a scholarship for a Master's degree. I was not a normal guy, because I preferred low fat milk to beer. I got a job at an oil and gas mining machine factory in my city. I began at the entry level in the workshop and I became a developing engineer later. We had to develop special instruments, machines for the oil and gas mining companies, so I could use my creativity in my job. Sometimes we had to go to the oil and gas rig to solve serious problems quickly. I enjoyed the challenge that this special job gave me.

I dated girls at college and when I graduated with Master's degree I found Heather, who graduated in business administration. She was a brown haired, green-eyed girl with C cup breasts. We dated for a year and I asked her to be my wife and she told me yes. So we got married and she moved with me to my city. We lived the average family life in our house in Suburbia and we had two beautiful daughters. My wife was at home with our daughters. Though I loved my wife, I still began to save a secret stash for emergencies she did not know about and did not have access to when our younger daughter June was born two years after Belinda's birth. I saved this secret stash for special circumstances, as I lived in such an environment where divorced people were more than the average.

My decision to save money just for myself was rooted in my messy familial background. My parents lived a happy life, but their elder children had a lot of trouble. My ten year older brother cheated on his wife, but they reconciled their relationship. Then my brother cheated again and my sister in law divorced him with two children. She found a good man and she married this man who divorced from his cheating wife with 3 children. His ex-wife lived with an abusing pedophile, who wanted to spoil his elder daughter, but the ex-wife called the Police in time and they arrested him. My brother remarried and they had two children. My brother was a serial cheater, so his second wife divorced him too. A stepfather brought up these children again, but this stepfather did not marry the children's mother in order to get child support money from my brother. My brother moved to a small apartment and paid the child support for four children. He could meet his children at my parent's house only.

My sister was a cheater too, but she got the custody for two small children and she married a good man and they had a new child. My sister cheated on her second husband too, after which they reconciled, but when my sister cheated again he divorced her. She remained alone and was despised by her two ex husbands who did not forgive her. The two ex husbands organized such schedule that they visited their children on alternate weekends, so my sister was either with one child or two children on the weekends. She could hardly date because of this time schedule.

My friends were in similar situations with their divorces, and among my relatives divorced people were clearly over represented, too. My best friend became a gambling abuser and his wife went to her parents, her brother's family and her parents-in-law on weekends to get meals for her children. We invited them several times for Sunday with the children and Heather cooked for them. His wife had enough of her husband's gambling abuse, so she divorced him and went to work. She found a divorced good guy later, who had three children by his ex wife. One of my other friends' wife also cheated on him and my friend divorced her with two small children. His ex got the children custody and he complained to me that he could rarely see his children. Among my and Heather's distant relatives there were many divorced parents and later among Heather's friends as well. The children lamented everywhere, from near and far, about their broken life.

I thought it was important to own a secret deposit for a divorce or a family emergency, so I gathered three percent of my income. I thought I could surprise my wife with this found money after thirty-five years of successful married life. Heather was at home with June and Belinda. The sex was similar to that of other couples' with children, we did it three times a week. We lived a happy life, I worked at a good company, I did creative work with good colleagues and I had two beautiful daughters and a loving wife. I was happy.

When June turned twelve years Heather went to work for a local company. She worked hard, she even worked overtime sometimes, and she praised her job. I heard of her boss, John Warden. Heather told me her boss recommended promotions, because she worked so well. I was totally clueless about her. When June was fifteen years old Heather took me to her company's Xmas party. My company and her company parties had been at exactly the same time earlier, but this year my company's Xmas party was a week earlier. This was an exception, because the next year parties were on the same day again.

Heather took me in her car. I think she thought I would drink a little more, but she should have known that I preferred milk to beer and the distilled alcoholic drinks did not attract me at all. I had taken her to my company's party and she could see I did not drink a lot. We sat with a couple at a table. The husband worked at another department of my wife's company. We talked a little with them. When my wife went to the restroom that colleague looked at me in a funny way. Later I was introduced to John Warden, the boss of my wife. He told us he had to go home early to his ill wife. She had a bad temperature from the flu. We stayed a little longer.

I got a problem with my stomach and I had to go to the rest room. I sat on the toilet bowl, when two male colleagues of my wife came to the rest room to piss.

I heard one of them telling the other, "It's interesting that Heather's clueless husband and her earlier lover boy John met here."

"The love affair's been over for half a year. John will look for a new woman meat soon and he will transfer Heather to another department," responded the other.

"It would be funny if Heather worked together with John's earlier mistress, Martha Martinez," said the first and they were laughing.

"Martha's husbands was so clueless as Heather's husband is now. I don't want to tell them such bad news," said the second speaker.

"Neither do I," said the first voice and they laughed.

They left the restroom. I was sitting on the toilet bowl and I was crushed from the bad news. I thought of killing John and Heather, but I knew John had gone home to his ill wife, and I abandoned this train of thought. I did not know how but an idea came to my mind, when I thought of the over represented divorced relatives, friends and their children. I decided I would divorce Heather, but I would wait until June graduated from High School. I decided to become a wimp for three and a half years. Naturally, if Heather humiliated me, brought STDs or a bastard, I would begin the divorce earlier than June's graduation. However, I thought of my secret stash and I was glad that I had been so wise. I went back to our table and I told my wife that I felt bad and had to go home. I thought Heather was glad we went home quickly too. I did not pretend I was in bad state. I really was, but mostly from the discovered affair of Heather. She made me a cuckold. I hated her with all my heart and the love became hate in my heart.

Next day I started the Oscar Award actor's play for my daughters' sake only. Heather's two colleagues were right and Heather was transferred to that department two months later, where John Warden's earlier mistress Martha Martinez worked. Heather told me she liked her new job at the other department, but she was on bad terms with Martha only. She complained about Martha several times. I was secretly laughing at her.

At my workplace I ate lunch with a colleague from the IT department. Michael Johnson had a second wife with three children and they lived a happy life. We discussed cheating wives. He told me his first wife was a cheater and he was lucky because he discovered her cheating before any childbirth. He used secret video cameras, bugs, and he sent the porn videos to her parents, relatives, friends, acquaintances and he published these videos on sex portals too. He told me his ex-wife found a serious relationship and they were planning the wedding when he sent the porn videos with a letter to her fianc�. The wedding was canceled. The ex fianc� of his ex wife thanked the videos and the letter to my colleague. The fianc� hired a PI firm and they gave him evidence that his soon to be wife had a lover again. I asked him if he could build a similar spy system in our house. He told me he could collect the files in a spare computer. I could look at it with a password, but I had to delete the old files. I praised my idea of my secret money, because this activity was invisible financially.

When my wife worked, my daughters were in High school, my colleague and I asked one day off from our jobs and we built the video and other bug systems in our house. I checked the file monthly and deleted the old files. Belinda went to college and June was in her last year of High School, when I discovered something on the secret spy system. That time I was working on an oil-rig to solve a difficult problem and I had to work on weekends as well. The spy files showed that while I was away Heather became the sex teacher of an eighteen-year-old neighbor boy. June almost caught them, the boy had to jump out through the window. I discovered the sex teacher "activity" during my monthly file checking in the beginning of September.

The following day, Wednesday, I had to travel to Calgary. In Canada, Alberta there is a center of the oil and gas mining industry and I had to meet our partner from oil and gas mining firm to solve some problems. In addition to this business travel my boss sent me for a special symposium too. The environmental issue was a strong incentive to develop new mining methods. The new method was to use the drilling instruments to bring up metal compounds of ore from the deep. Generally, the mining industry makes shafts and tunnels, and workers mine the ore and coal with mining machines from the deep. The symposium would start on Sunday morning in a hotel in Calgary. The social program was to be an all day trip to Banff in the Rocky Mountains on Tuesday. The symposium would end on Saturday.