All Comments on 'The Two Wives'

by fermpera

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
becky7becky7over 11 years ago
Awesome!!!!!

This was expertly written and kept me engrossed all the way through. I hope to see a sequel soon.. Would love to see how the children turn out and how they are taught that is ok to have two mothers.

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Wow

That was worth reading. It kept me in grossed , the plot was excellent and the ending wonderful . Hope there is a sequel out there

KathyFKathyFover 11 years ago
Two Wives Become Two Mothers

They Are On The Bed Margie Replies "...We Will Learn Together To Make Love".

YES, Together They Explored The Pleasures Of True Passionate Love Making.

Love Making That Only Two Women Can Achieve.

Wife To Mother, This Is One Very Interesting Twist. Surely A Follow Up Is Needed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

so good chapter 2 please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
opps

It might be a great story I don't know, because as an actual lesbian trying to read it I was too squicked by the straight sex to continue. Perhaps a small warning in the authors note might save someone else from encountering the same issue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm sorry anonimous. I'm Fermpera...

I'm sorry anonimous whom starts her comment "Opps". We differ, I don't thing forced sex, humilliating sex from man to woman is straight sex; the scene was a way to justify the plot; I'm sorry that as a "true lesbian" you were "squicked" by that segment of the story that was in itself a way to achieve an end. To the other readers with laudatory comments many thanks. Muchas gracias.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetover 11 years ago

There has to be more! Please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editor?

When you used an editor you should also have used a proof reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

good job. more please, pretty please ;)

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 10 years ago
Beautiful Story

I think this was absolutely one of the most beautiful stories that I have read in a long time. Like the ending said, 'or is it the beginning?' I have no idea what more could have been said, but I wished there was more to read. Maybe one day we will see a new beginning.

Thanks Fermpera

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Saved to re-read it some other time when im feeling down :3

TSreaderTSreaderabout 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

So well done! Please follow this up with more of them! Thank you!

Sexy_LisaSexy_Lisaover 1 year ago

After reading this story for a second time, I found it more enjoyable then my first reading... Thank you for the wonderful story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous