The Uber Driver

Story Info
I pose as an Uber driver for my hot wife.
4.7k words
4.22
18.9k
26
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My 40 year old wife Brandi is the epitome of a hot wife sweet 36d tits a firm tight ass, full pouty cock sucker lips and an all over tan. I love to watch her suck and fuck other guys it really excites me and she gets exceptionally turned on performing for me. I've shared numerous stories of our illicit adventures. Reading a recent story in Literotica gave me an idea for an other adventure. I'd pose as an Uber driver for the night and watch her perform in the back seat of our car. Brandi was all for it with the caveat that I not cum all week. She said she likes my large loads when I haven't cum for a while. She then proceeded to torment me the rest of the week with sexy outfits, walking around naked and teasing in explicit detail what she was gonna do in the backseat. She knows how to push my buttons cause it seemed like I was in a constant state of arousal all week long.

Saturday night Brandi came down the stairs after preparing herself for several hours and she looked stunning. She had on a blue deep V-cut mini-dress that barely covered her nipples while showing a lot of cleavage and exposed ample side boob. It was extremely short and along with her 5" stilettos really showed off her tan toned legs and firm ass. Posing seductively "You like?" She teased giving me a spin so I could take her all in. "You think anyones gonna want to fuck your little wife tonight?"

"You're not gonna have any trouble getting picked-up tonight" I assured taking her in my arms and giving her a big kiss. As we kissed our tongues mingled and I ran my hands inside her dress to her firm tight ass. I squeezed and rubbed her the way she likes then I moved my hand inside her dress and began to massage her tits and squeeze her erect nipples.

Brandi reached down and began to stroke my hard 10" cock through my pants. "Mmmmmm, you're all worked up aren't you." She purred into my ear. "Well, make sure you keep it that way" She wickedly laughed pulling away from me. "No cumming tonight until I get home and can fuck. I want you good and horny." She admonished.

"I promise." I assured as I watched her adjust herself placing her tits back in their proper spot.

"Lets go driver, I've got some strange cock to find." She sinfully laughed as she headed to the garage.

I drove her to a busy dance club where we've always had good luck finding willing partners for her. She got out of the car and knowing the valets were watching her she leaned in through the passenger side window she sexily tossed me a twenty. "Thank's driver." Then she winked at me. "Ready to see your sweet little wife get fucked in the backseat?"

"Oh, hell yeah." I replied.

The valets stared wantonly at her ass as she did this.

"Good luck." I smiled at her. "See you in a couple hours."

Brandi sashayed into the club all eyes on her and guys rushed to open the door for her.

I drove and parked the car and went into the club to watch the show.

Brandi was sitting at the bar with a drink already in front of her already talking to several guys. I picked a seat across from her where I could see all the action. My wife looked surprised to see me then gave me a sexy wink and went to work.

She flirted with several guys, danced with a few and was getting a bit tipsy. Finally she settled on a guy that looked to be in his late twenties named Jake. He was dressed nicely about 6' tall and fit. And, most importantly he had just broken up with his girlfriend and took a cab there so he could get drunk. It really arouses my wife when younger guys hit on her, it reconfirms to her that she still has it.

He bought her several drinks and as they conversed my wife seductively caressed his arm while looking entrancingly into his eyes. She'd laugh and whip her hair back seductively and when he wasn't looking she'd raise her eyebrows as to ask if I was okay with him.

Jake would check out her tits whenever he thought she wasn't paying attention. I couldn't see it but by his actions I was pretty sure he was rubbing her toned legs without any objection from my hot wife.

They'd occasionally go out on the dance floor and dance to the faster songs before heading back to the bar to carry on their conversation. My wife drew a lot of attention when she was out on the dance floor, from guys and girls. After one fast song a slow song came on and as my wife was leaving the dance floor Jake quickly grabbed her and pulled her in tight to him. The first song he was respectful holding her tight but nothing to torrid. My wife audaciously whispered into his ear as they danced. The next slow song Jakes hands wandered down to my wife's sweet ass and he brazenly rubbed it as they danced. Brandi reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and cooed into his ear. The next song Jake pulled her in tightly so my wife was grinding into his cock as he continued massaging her ass.

My cock was straining in my pants as I watched this erotic sight of my loving wife being seduced right in front of me on the dance floor. Brandi loves to tease on the dance floor so I knew she was getting worked up.

A fast song came on so she grabbed Jakes hand and led him back to the bar. They downed another shot and Brandi fanned herself giving me a wink as she pulled out her phone. A second latter my phone dinged with a text. "You ready for this?" It read. "Come get us I can't wait to fuck this guy." There was an address typed in which I was assuming belonged to her conquest.

I left to go get the car and when I came around with it Brandi and Jake were at the pick-up spot making out like teenagers as they waited on me. I slowed down so I could take in the steamy site of my hot wife making outwith a guy she just picked up in a bar. Jake massaged my wife's firm ass while she ran her hand over his cock as they made out. I slowly stopped and rolled down the window and asked if she ordered the Uber.

She smiled and they got into the car. "You got the address, right?"

"Yes, ma'am" I replied adjusting the mirror so I could see what was going on in the backseat.

Brandi winked at me before going back to making out with Jake. They kissed passionately for several miles before Jake began massaging my wife's breast over her dress. In return my wife rubbed his cock through his pants. As they continued to kiss Jakes hands without any resistance from my wife slid under her dress and began rubbing her bare tits without any obstructions or objections.

"You've got great tits." Jake confided. "They feel so nice."

"Thanks, why don't you have a taste?" My lustful wife moaned as she brazenly slid her dress down to expose her sweet tits to her new conquest and me. The looked so invitingly when they popped out.

"Damn" he gasp mesmerized by her tits. He cusped them in his hand and flicked her erect nipple before lowering his mouth and starting to suck on them. He sucked on her craving nipple while he squeezed and prodded her other tit.

Brandi closed her eyes in pleasure then opening them looking at me in the mirror mouthed "Ohhhhh."

then smiling broadly mouthing "Thank you, I love you."

Jake was really going to town on my wife's tits but now he had boldly slid his hand up her dress and was rubbing her clit. My craving wife let out racy low guttural moans as Jakes explored her submitting body. "I can't wait to get you to my place." He proclaimed.

"Why wait?" My lust filled wife teased before turning towards him and with his assistance undoing his belt and unzipping his pants. Brandi reached in and pulled out Jakes erect cock. It's was probably 6" long with a big plumb sized head. "Mmmmmm, is this for me?" my promiscuous wife purred lustfully.

"You know it baby." Jake replied as he now was vigorously finger fucking my libidinous wife. She told me later he had one finger inserted and one rubbing her clit and knowing I was watching made it even more thrilling.

My wife squeezed Jakes cock firmly as she squirmed frantically on Jake's hand as he vigorously fucked her pussy with his finger and it wasn't long before she exploded in a staggering orgasm. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God" she moaned trying to muffle her noise by burying her face into Jakes neck. After her orgasm subsided she laid back in the seat and gasp for air trying to regain her composure.

I subconsciously rubbed my throbbing cock through my pants at this erotic sight and could have cum easily except I promised Brandi I wouldn't.

My wife's nipples were at full attention as her exposed tits heaved unashamedly to Jakes and my delight.

"Wow, you came like a firecracker." Jake exclaimed rubbing his finger that had just set my wife off across her lips.

My wife still holding onto Jakes rigid cock opened her mouth and alluringly licked his finger clean. When she had regained her composure and giving Jake a salacious look then leaned into him and kissed him passionately as she rubbed his chest under his shirt. "Mmmm, I love a man that works out" she purred before gently kissing her way down his chest to his eager cock and engulfing it.

All I could see was her head bobbing up and down on Jakes member with her hand obviously massaging his balls while he ran his hand through her hair and cupped her tit with his other hand. My wife was letting out low muffled passionate moans as she skillfully serviced Jakes cock with her mouth.

A very pleased Jake leaned back in the seat with a smug look on his face as my wife enthusiastically serviced his hard member. "Damn, you're good at this. I can't believe you husband would cheat on you with your skills."

So she used the old getting even with my cheating husband bit again, why not it always works.

Suddenly Jake looked at me in the mirror. "Have you ever had anything like this happen before?" He quizzed.

"Oh, you'd be surprised what I have seen." I snickered.

"Bet it was never anyone as hot as her. She sucks a cock better than anyone I've ever had." He confided.

"I wouldn't know, it sounds like she knows what shes doing." I cautiously agreed.

"I can't wait to fuck her." Jake responded before he started breathing heavily. "Holy shit, you're gonna make me cum before I can get a shot at that pussy of yours. "Easy easy, we're almost there."

My wife pulled her mouth off his cock and started slowly jacking him off as she begged him to cum. "I can tell you're almost there. We've got all night to fuck, I want you to cum, cum in my married mouth so my cheating husband can taste you when he kisses me. Please I want to feel you swell and explode in my mouth." My promiscuous wife pleaded before returning her mouth to his cock. She frantically assaulted his cock desperate to make him cum.

Jake began to moan as he rubbed both hands through my wife's hair as she bobbed on his cock. It wasn't long before Jakes eyes closed and he let out a gasp as his ass raised off the seat and holding my wife's head firmly down on his cock exploded unbridled into her accepting mouth.

Later my wife told me she almost chocked on his load that he came so much and he was holding her head so firmly on his exploding cock.

When he finished cumming he released his grip on my wife's head and leaned back in the seat panting heavily. "Holy shit that was amazing. My ex never let me cum in her mouth." He panted. "I can't imagine anyone cheating on you with those skills."

"You're sweet." My wife smiled appreciatively as she leaned in to kiss him gently. "It's good to be appreciated. My husband never compliments me."

They kissed for a bit before my wife leaned back in the seat and fixed herself coving all the good stuff.

"How much longer before we get there driver?" She inquired saucily.

"Almost there ma'am, Just a mile up the road." I replied.

"Good" She smiled at me "I need to get laid." She enticed to Jake. "I want to feel your cock fucking my tight married pussy all night." She shamelessly proclaimed more for me than Jake.

"I'm down." Jake smiled. "If you fuck half as good as you suck a cock I'm in for a wild ride."

About then I pulled up to condominium project. "I think we're here."

"Yep, this is me, we're good right here." He assured as he got out of the car and offered his hand to my desirous wife helping her out of the backseat. "Come on babe I can't wait to see what tricks you have up your sleeve." He exclaimed as he grabbed my wife's hand and eagerly led her into the complex almost dragging her.

Brandi turned and mouthed "Wait here."

They disappeared into the complex and about five minutes later my wife text'd me from his bathroom.

"I'm so sorry I got carried away, that was so erotic having you watch me while you drive I couldn't help myself. I can make an excuse to leave but I'd really like to fuck him. Can I please stay and fuck him? Please? I know you like to watch me fuck we're in 105 I can open a curtain slightly so you can watch if you want. But I REALLY do want to fuck this guy." She pleaded. Just for emphasis she sent a pic of her dripping pussy and engorged clit.

"Go ahead and fuck him I'm good with it. You deserve it after that show you put on. I saw enough already. I'm headed home just Uber me when you're ready." I reassured her. "Just make sure you tell me everything that happened."

"You're the best, I love you." She text'd with a kiss emoji. "And remember no cumming I want you horny as hell when I get home." She admonished again.

Good thing she did cause I was stroking my cock as I read he text imagining her getting fucked by her young stud.

It was around 2 am so I went home and tried to sleep but it was difficult with my cock at full attention thinking what she was doing with her conquest. It didn't help that she started sending me pics of what she was up to just to toucher me. One she had Jakes cock completely engulfed in her mouth looking longingly into the camera. Another lying on her back from above showed her sweet tits with Jakes cock completely embedded in her pussy. The next was her cum covered face smiling into the camera. The last was from Jakes POV taking her bent over the kitchen counter showing his cock embedded in her pussy but really showing off her tight ass. Each pic was accompanied with a note admonishing me not to touch myself or suffer the consequences. I get really turned on imaging what she's doing when she's fucking guys and I'm not there to watch so it's no surprise I didn't fall asleep till around 6am.

Around noon I got a text saying she was all fucked out and ready to come home. Going to pick her up was the longest car ride of my life. I text'd her when I arrived and waited. In a minute she came around the corner looking all fucked out and hot as hell. She looked so proud of herself definitely not the walk of shame. Jake was with her holding her hand as they walked. Brandi leaned up and wrapped her arms around Jakes neck and kissed him passionately kicking one leg sexily back in the air. "Thanks for a wonderful night." She purred as she climbed into the passenger seat her dress sliding up to almost revealing her freshly fucked pussy.

"The pleasure was all mine." Jake confirmed leaning down to give her one last peck. Then looking over at me "And, thank-you man for letting me fuck your wife, best piece of ass I've ever had. I'm available anytime you two want to play a game again." With that he cheerfully walked away.

My wife's tits jetted out and her erect nipples poked through the thin fabric of her dress as she took a deep breath leaning back into the seats. "Damn, that was fun."

"I'm glad you had fun." I said as I started the car put it in gear and drove off. "You look like you got the shit fucked out of you."

"You know those younger guys what they lack in skill they make up with enthusiasm." Smiling broadly she reached over and grabbed my throbbing hard cock. "Mmmmm. Did you keep your promise and not cum?"

"Oh yeah." I assured. "I'm gonna explode right now with you just doing that."

"Well, then I better stop till we get home." She smiled leaning back in the seat. She eased her dress up so I could see her engorged clit. Then she pulled the top down exposing her tits to me.

"Damn, your clit is really swollen." I exclaimed.

"He fucked me at least five times but he's not as big as you and you know I need your big cock to totally satisfy me, but it was fun." She naughtily confided.

My lascivious wife began to weave the tale of her wayward night of debauchery in great detail. They barely made it in the door when he unceremoniously pulled her dress off her then throwing her onto the couch he pined her down and swiftly pushed his cock into her eager pussy then roughly fucked her. "I've been wanting to fuck you since I first saw you in the bar." He professed. He frantically pounded his cock into her until they both came. When they regained their composure he scooped her up in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. Stripping down and revealing his chiseled body to my appreciative wife for the first time he grabbed her hair then boorishly feed his cock into her mouth ordering her to get him hard again.

My wife obediently obeyed and started expertly sucking him off occasionally licking down his shaft and engulfing his balls into her mouth and swishing them around while stroking his cock. While she worked on his cock he roughly squeezed her tits and pulled on her nipples. This was the first pic she sent.

"You're one horny bitch aren't you?" He commented.

"If you only knew." She teased.

Now hard again he pushed her back onto the bed and unceremoniously flipped her over onto her stomach then smacking her ass hard ordered her to get her ass up in the air.

My lascivious wife enthusiastically obeyed raising her ass invitingly in the air eager to be fucked. "Fuck me, please fuck me." She pleaded.

Jake positioned his cock at the entrance of my wife's desirous pussy and sliding his cock slowly into her fucked her doggie style. This was the second pic.

My wife's tits flailed wildly as he pounded his cock into her until he grabbed both of them for leverage and squeezed. She bucked wildly meeting each of his thrusts. She's like riding a bucking bronco when she does this.

"Damn, you're a wild fuck. I can't believe anyone would cheat on you." Jake panted.

That's when she explained what we had done much to his amusement.

"The Uber driver was your husband and he watched you suck my dick while I was talking to him? Holy shit! Thats crazy." He said half in shock as he continued fucking her. It didn't take long for him to cum filling her pussy with his seed. He rolled off of her and laid next to her in the bed. "You're an amazing fuck I don't think I could share you with anyone." He commented. "And, you're sending him those pics now aren't you?" He laughed.

"Yes, I am." My wife confided. "He likes to get them when he's not around." With that she said she needed some water and headed naked to the kitchen. She dug around in the fridge and grabbed a bottled water and started drinking it.

Jake joined her shortly and grab one too. He watched my wife drink the water then reached up and pinched her nipple. "Damn, you're sexy as hell even drinking water."

With that my wife gripped his cock and began playing with it. She leaned up and they began passionately kissing as they continued sensually rubbing each other. She could feel his cock hardening again in her hand so she released him from her grip and went to the fridge and grabbed some ice cubes. She sexily lowered herself in front of his growing cock and placing the ice cubes in her mouth began to give him a freeze job. In no time he was hard again so he lifter he up, spun her around so she was leaning on the counter top.

"You're a naughty girl aren't you?" He admonished.

"Yes, yes I am, I'm a naughty little married slut." My lascivious wife panted. "I need a spanking."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, spank my naughty married ass." My wife practically pleaded.

12