The Uber Driver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that Jake cautiously spanked her.

"Harder!" My wife beseeched.

With that he really smacked my wife's ass hard causing her to yelp. "YES, YES!" she bellowed.

"Now fuck me."

Jake positioned his hard again cock at the entrance of my wife's well fucked pussy and eased it in.

"Oh God yes, spank me again." My desperate wife implored.

To the delight of my wife Jake smacked her ass hard again as he fucked her with reckless abandon and would do so unprompted after that. He'd grab her dangling tits and squeeze them roughly as he fucked her in between swats. Being taken so roughly Brandi had a massive orgasm that buckled her knees. Jake held her tits tightly holding her up otherwise she probably would have collapsed on the floor.

My exhausted wife put her head down on the counter and panted unrecognizable sounds until her contractions subsided.

Jake pulled his cock out of her well fucked pussy and unceremoniously grabbed her hair and forced her to her knees. "Put that mouth of yours to work you little married slut." He barked.

Super turned on she feasted on his cock as ordered. "Cum for me, cum on my face and tits. Cum for your little married slut." My lust crazed wife pleaded as she performed her magic on Jakes cock.

Jake pulled her head back by her hair and told her to open her mouth as he jacked himself off. My wife squeezed his balls begging him to cum and soon he was exploding all over her face and tits. That was the last pic she sent.

Just before she text'd me they fucked in the shower one last time.

I pulled into the garage and before the door even closed I scooped her out of the car and was making out passionately with her. She was burying her tongue deep down my throat and the taste of cock and cum in her mouth tantalizingly lingered. I cupped her tits and pulled on her erect nipples as she massaged my aching cock. Leaning against the car we fervidly made out like teenagers.

Grabbing my face with both hands she longing into my eyes. "Eat me, eat my freshly fucked pussy, you know you want to. I want to feel your tongue on my pussy. Please eat me." My lascivious wife implored.

Eager to please I hoisted her onto the hood of the car before working my way down kissing her neck seeing little hickeys Jake had left on her then after sucking roughly on her nipples I kissed my way down her stomach to her clit. I flicked her clit with my tongue before flattening it out and rubbing it up from her gapping pussy to the top of her slit. Her juices along with Jakes cum flowed from her pussy and the taste was invigorating as I devoured her.

Brandi moaned wantonly and gripped my head firmly as I devoured her clit and pussy. "Oh yes, god yes, I love the way you eat me after I've been fucked." My wife wrapped her legs around my head as I plunged my tongue as deep as I could into her well fucked pussy.

Not actually having seen her fuck Jake just the pics she sent my imagination was running wild on what exactly she had done earlier and it was driving me crazy I had to fuck her. But before I could my wife squeezed my head firmly between her legs and exploded in a massive orgasm.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" she loudly screamed out. She convulsed for a long time before she released her death grip on my head and collapsed back onto the hood of the car. "Oh God, Oh God" She whimpered her tits heaving invitingly. "That was amazing. I love it when you eat my just fucked pussy."

I couldn't take anymore and quickly pulled off my pants and positioning my throbbing cock at the entrance of her dripping pussy gently slid it in. It felt like heaven with its tightness along with the mixture of juices I could barely hold out. When I hit bottom she let out a slight whimper that almost set me off. "Damn, you got me so horny I'm gonna cum already." I whispered.

"Oh baby don't cum in me, I wanna see you cum, I wanna see how much you've been saving for me. Cum in my mouth, all over my tits and face." My nasty wife lustfully implored.

I plunged my cock into her a few more times making her tits tantalizingly bounce with each thrust. "I'm gonna cum" I yelled pulling out and dragging her off the car and onto her knees in front of me.

She opened her mouth like a baby bird begging me to cum. Grabbing my cock she began jacking me off. "Cum for me baby, decorate me with your load. I need to see you explode." She passionately beseeched.

With that I let out a groan my knees buckled and I exploded with a fury I haven't felt in years. Brandi opened her mouth wide to catch as much of my seed as she could but most of it landed in her hair across her face and on her tits. I really couldn't believe the size of my load. Brandi looked a hot mess with my cum dripping from her face and tits.

"My that was quite the load." She smiled as she took my shrinking cock into her mouth. She sucked what was left of my load out of my sensitive cock before I helped her to her feet. She looked lovingly in my eyes before kissing me passionately. "God I love you, this was fun I'm glad you thought of it." Braking our kiss she grabbed my cock and led me to the bedroom. "Come on we got more fucking to do."

We fucked and sucked most the afternoon until we fell asleep until the next morning.

We have gotten together with Jake several times since then and it's been a fantastic experience but thats for another story.

12