The Uber-Slut

Info
Is she actually playing with herself during your ride-share?
183 words
4.37
10k
3
1
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're just doing your thing, going through the expected roster of late night customers as you pull yet another grave yard shift on a Saturday. You have seen it all; high powered businessmen taking a bump with far less discretion than they imagine; worried people needing to get somewhere unexpected fast - a hospital, a relative's home. And of course the requisite drunk bimbos out having a "girl's night".

But you don't expect this. She barely says a word to you as she takes a call from the person she had a date with that night ... a date that seemed to have gone well, despite lacking a grand finale. And unexpectedly her date, as she speaks to him with her earbuds in (and thus not completely aware of how loud she is *actually* being), asks her to do a few things to show him how much she enjoyed the date... and you can see it all in the rear view mirror. Then, she remembers that she isn't alone, and her response is more than a little surprising.

[F4A][car sex][voyeurism][exhibitionist][risky][switch][shy to bold][teasing][female orgasm]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits12about 1 year ago

Interesting audio clip. Super sexy.

Share this

Similar Stories

Penthouse A Pt. 02: Learning More Getting to know the mysterious man a bit more...in Audio
Mitzi is on Lunch Break Somebody is having Mitzi for lunch!in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Sue's Birthday Ch. 01 Sue wants to be a slut and I'm a guy who can't say noin Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Confessions: First Blowjob Young woman gives her first blowjob.in Audio
Window Slut A virgin loses her virginity pressed against a window.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories