The Ugly Duckling and The Cuckold

Story Info
After an accident a mother and a son strengthen their relationship.
4.5k words
4.05
24.7k
42
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hope1125
hope1125
13 Followers

Now

The young man stood over her. His position of dominance freely given. He wasn't anyone special. His rusty brown hair was slightly longish surrounding a benignly pleasant face. He stood around five ten and had an average body, certainly not that of an athlete. Instead of six pack abs and a chiseled chest he had man boobs that were starting to sag a bit and a rounded belly that hampered his very average 6 inch cock in certain positions but somehow despite all this he had a voluptuous fertility goddess on her knees worshiping that six inch cock as if he were the biggest heartthrob in Hollywood. He was indeed a lucky man. He smiled down at her with eternal love and building lust.

His hand was wrapped in her hair as her head moved back and forth, her mouth drawing his cock deeper with every downward stroke. He didn't have the largest cock she had ever taken but he had the most perfect one. Her eyes looked up into his eyes with wonder and love as his body started to tremble. His balls were slapping against her chin and Her forehead was pressed tight against the rounded curve of his belly. Her large, and natural thank you, double D breasts were swinging on her chest in time with his thrusts. The large areolas the size of silver dollars and the nipples the size of nine millimeter bullets and just as hard. Her wild tangled mass of crimson tresses were a halo of desire framing a face that had been Hollywood perfect 20 years ago but was starting to wrinkle with the onset of time, leaving her merely beautiful now.

Her figure had lost some of the athletic tautness over the years as a layer of fat that kept her skin smooth and taut for the most part and gave her a Rubenesque appearance. Her ass and hips were round and full to match those glorious breasts. She was a woman in her prime and she knew that she would give every measure of that womanhood to the man who stood above her. He had rescued her body from wasting away to become an invalid and her heart from the depths of despair. He had proven himself worthy of her love and she would honor that until her dying day no matter what consequences. Her own belly rounded just a bit. Her alabaster skin shadowed her pussy keeping her nether lips almost a hidden treasure Shrouded in mystery. She dropped one of her hands to her own needs and started working two fingers into her well lubricated depths. Her thumb rubbed furiously at her clit.

"Alexa I'm going to cum. Oh god that is so good. Do you want it in your mouth?" She nodded as best she could while mouthing a garbled yes around his cock. He started thrusting into her mouth at the moment all restraint was gone. His hips bucking without thought for her or even a rhythm just wild animal hunches as lust drove him to empty his balls in this beautiful creature that had given herself to him. Trusting in him to be protector and if need be provider for her. Suddenly he groaned and buried his cock in her mouth shooting jet after jet of salty sperm into her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could, struggling mightily to keep up. Four ropes erupted into her mouth and then his cock head started to dribble as it fell on her tongue and when it had softened she let it slip from between her lips. A slow dribble of cum followed it as it ran down her chin. She smiled at him with a hunger still deep within her eyes and he could feel himself hardening once more.

"So mother fucker are you up for another round?" She said her voice teasing and soaked with desire. She licked her lips as she held his gaze, two fingers sliding in and out of her wet pussy.

"Oh I'm going to pound that little cunt had for that one, mom!" He said. He lifted her up and carried her to the couch and tossed her across the arm. He brought his hand down and smacked her ass. She squirmed and moaned.

"Oh yes son, Fuck me! " She begged as he traced her outer lips with the head of his cock. He eased the head in just enough for her to feel him.

"You want that mom? You want my hard cock deep inside you?" He said. His voice matched her earlier teasing tone.

"Oh yes! Fuck me dammit. Call me a slut, a whore, a cunt! I don't care but fuck me!" She said, She caught him by surprise when she smashed her hips back at him, driving his cock part of the way into her juicing pussy.

"He started ramming deep, slow strokes into her while she teased her clit in slow circles with her hand. Her head was thrown back into a moan as she fucked back against him trying to get every bit of him inside her. He started gaining in speed as he bent over her, cupping her breasts. Tweaking at the nipples.

Harder!" She said as he was driving her into the cushions. He groaned as she felt him fisting her hair and pulling her head back,

"That's it fuck me! Fuck me hard!" She screamed as he was pounding her with a fierce need. The sweat flying off his body as his head jerked with every stroke.

"Oh you're so tight! I love the way you milk my cock." He said. His breath was becoming haggard and rasping but he kept slamming into her. I'm cumming, Sam! I'm cuming so fucking hard!" She screamed.

"Oh momma I'm going to cum soon. Should I pull out?" He managed to pant out even as he felt his own orgasm building.

"Don't you dare! Slam that cock in me and breed me like your bitch! Knock up your mother! Give me your baby. I want to have your baby so fucking bad!" She begged and sobbed as she fell forward under his pounding cock. He groaned as he exploded sending rope after rope of hot cum deep into her incestuous cunt.

A few minutes later they were sitting on the couch snuggling. He had slipped on a pair of basketball shorts and she had on a silk robe. She had her head cradled on his shoulder and softly stroked his rounded belly. He reached out and laid his hand on hers.

"I'm never going to have those rock hard abs that dad does or those dashing looks he and Tom share." He said with a tone of sadness and doubt in his voice.

"Don't you dare compare yourself to those two,'' his mother said as a fury gripped her body. When I needed someone you stayed with me in every way. Bob may still be my husband but you, my loving Sam, are my man. You have been since the day of the accident two years ago.

The lovers settled back and turned the television on. Alexa smiled in contentment as she laid her head in his lap. Sam started stroking her hair and leaned over to gently kiss her ear and as he did so he smelled the aroma of her shampoo. Feminine and a little exotic he could feel himself starting to respond to the scent and the soft closeness of her. His eyes traveling over the soft fullness of her body settled on the cleavage on display and he was transfixed. Sam felt himself starting to rise in earnest and his hands moved once more, slipping underneath the soft silk to gently cup her breast.

"Ready for more are you? Alexa asked with a gleam in her eye. She sat up and moved in front of him as she slowly unknotted the belt and let the robe slide open, revealing herself to him. She straddled his knee. Riding back and forth on it, grinding her wet lips into his thigh. Sam moaned as she lowered his lips to his in a hungry kiss.

Sam was in a state of sexual bliss as his lips moved on hers, their tongues dancing in imitation of the act they had just finished and he was ever more eager to resume. His hand had moved to her large breasts once more and he cupped the left one, lifting it to his lips as he suckled at the hard nipple eliciting a moan. Her hand on the back of his head urging him onward.

Bang! Bang! There came a deep knocking on the large front doors. Alexa groaned.

"Whatever you're selling we don't want any!" Alexa shouted to the unwanted interruption.

"Mom! It's me Tom! What's going on? We never lock the front doors." Her elder son's voice came through the thick wood.

Sam leaped to his feet and covered her with a blanket and sprayed the room with a stout disinfectant as he made his way to the door.

"Tom! What are you doing home from college? Sam asked as his brother handed him one of the heavy suitcases.

"I broke up with Tina and decided I'd come home this year instead of staying near the uni. Give myself some breathing room." Tom said as they walked in the house together.

July 23rd 2020

Tears filled Alexa's eyes as she pushed the little convertible faster than she had ever dared go but now, well now her life was over anyway so what did it matter? She took the curve far faster than it was meant to be taken. Her screams were lost among squealing rubber and shrieking metal.

Bob answered his cell phone on the 3rd ring as he wondered why the Lincoln Sheriff's office would be calling him.

"Bob Kramer with Consolidated Imports. How may I help you?"

"Mr. Kramer, This is deputy Steve French. Sir there's no good way to say this, and quite possibly no time. Your wife has been in an auto accident coming in the northbound lane of Bronson Lane. She left the road and was thrown from the convertible. She's being airlifted to St. Agnes as we speak. She's in bad shape sir. You probably need to get to her quickly. " The deputy said.

"Thank you. I'm on my way." Bob said. He hung up and grabbed his suit coat on his way out of the office and stopped at his receptionist's desk.

"Madge, I've got to go. They just called and told me that Alexa is being airlifted to St. Agnes. She was in an accident heading home on Bronson Lane." Bob said.

"What was she doing on Bronson Lane?"

"I don't know Madge unless she was coming here but she was heading in the other direction towards home." Bob said. He thought he heard Madge say something but he was already out the door and halfway across the parking lot.

"Tom. This is Dad, your mom has been in an accident. I don't know many details but she was bad enough to need to be airlifted to St. Agnes. I'm on my way there. No, just stay at school. It's too far to drive. I'll call you and let you know how she is when I know something. Just be sure and keep your cell phone close and on. Bye Tom." Bob said.

He ended the call and dialed the house where he knew Sam would be in the basement playing with computers and telling everyone that he was working. Sure he made some money but Bob knew without a degree there was no future in it. He had thought about tossing him out but somehow Alexa always talked him out of it. He shook his head. This wasn't the time for petty thoughts they had to pull together as a family. He would deal with Sam after Alexa was better, or dead he thought morosely.

"Sam. It's dad. Your mom has been in an accident. It was bad enough to airlift her to St. Agnes. I'm on my way there. Can you get her some things together and bring them to the hospital? Thanks son. I'll call you as soon as I learn anything. " Bob said. Well at least he could get her things and get to the hospital. If he knew Sam he was packing to stay as well because he had always been a mama's boy and there was no way he would leave her side now. That was good because Bob had business to take care of and it wouldn't wait on his wife to heal.

Sam immediately started racing about packing a bag for his mother and one for himself. He knew he would probably be stuck in a waiting room if she was ICU or similar but he didn't care. He was going to be close when and if she woke up and asked for her family. Tom wasn't even coming home from school unless she was worse than dad thought and dad wasn't about to leave his beloved import business to be there. Sam decided to call Kyle to give him a ride to St. Agnes. Grainger was two hours away and he wasn't sure that his old clunker of a focus would make it that far. He heard Kyle pull into the drive and he grabbed the bags and met him at the door with tears streaming down his face.

"Hey dude are you ok?" Kyle said as he grabbed one of the bags and he struggled to keep up with Sam who ran to the truck, climbed in the passenger side and slammed the door harder than was necessary but one look at the anguish on his face and Kyle couldn't find the heart to call him on it. Instead he climbed in and started the big F150 up and they pulled out of the drive heading towards his mother and whatever God had in store for them next. Sam struggled the first hour to just gain control of his emotions and then he started telling Kyle what little he knew.

About half an hour before they reached St. Agnes Sam's phone rang with a call from dad.

"She's in bad shape Sam but they think she's going to make it. The doctors are telling me that it's going to be a long, hard recovery. She's shattered her pelvis and her right knee will need pins and a plate. Her left femur has a radial fracture. Let me know when you get down stairs and I'll come down and walk you up," Bob said. Then he disconnected.

"Did he seem almost aggravated? Like she was interrupting his schedule or something?" Sam said. His mind couldn't process what was going on in his family. Sure his dad had always been an asshole but this was beyond acceptable even for him.

"Something has him acting strange that for sure." Kyle said. He was trying to avoid being pulled into Sam's family drama as he had plenty of his own to sort through but that was for another day.

"Sam if you need me for anything just call. I'll be here as quickly as I can." Kyle said.

"Thanks, Kyle. Call and let me know you made it home safe ok?" Sam said. He shook Kyle's hand and slid from the truck. He was already dialing his father's number.

"Dad? I'm out front heading towards the lobby." Sam said.

"Ok Sam. Hang tight and I'll be down to get you." Bob said and rose from the waiting room chair. If I can get Sam settled in the next hour or so I might have time to run back by the office and finish that project tonight. He thought, a small smile playing about his lips. A smile he quickly smothered as the elevator doors slid open in the lobby.

"Sam! She's on the sixth floor in the ICU. If we hurry you can have 5 minutes with her at the top of the hour but she's still heavily sedated so don't expect much but they didn't find any internal bleeding so that's a major plus. She's in traction and a lot of pain. They're doing surgery for the knee first thing next week." Bob said. He led Sam to the elevators as they talked.

Alexa was in room 632 which was in the ICU and was only allowed to have one person back for five minutes every hour. Sam went in at five pm and held her hand while he told her everything was going to be ok. When he came back to the waiting room he saw his father standing by the bags he had brought.

"Sam I hate to do this but I just got an emergency call from work. I've got to go stomp out some brush fires. Call me if there's any change and I'll be back here as quickly as I can." Bob said. Handing Sam a debit card in case he needed anything while he was staying with his mom.

"Thanks dad. Go do what's needed. I'll be here with mom." Sam said. He turned back to the waiting room and plugged in his chargers for both phone and tablet and began the endless hours of waiting that would mark his existence over the next weeks. His business and his life were put on hold for his mother without hesitation. On the fourth day they started reducing her meds and she was starting to regain consciousness. Just as he was starting to doze in the chair a nurse came running to him.

"Your mother is awake and asking for your father. Should we call him?" She asked.

"Just let me go back and talk to her. I'll call him if she needs him." Sam said as he stood and followed her to the room and he stepped into the room.

"Hey mom. It's Sam. Dad is at work. But I'm here." He said. Reaching out for her outstretched hand he took it and squeezed it gently. I've been here the entire time." He said. Tears started to roll down both their faces.

"I know you have, dear loyal Sam. You don't know what that means to me. " She said. Her hand reached up to wipe at the tears streaming down her face. Sam reached over for a kleenex and wiped her face with it,

"It's ok Mom. You know I'd do anything for my best girl. " Sam teased as he stood holding her hand.

"Would you call your father and put him on speaker so I can talk to him?" She asked.

"Bob here, can I help you?" He said. His professional voice carried over the speaker.

"Dad! Mom's awake! I've got you on speaker phone so she can hear. She had me call you right away." Sam said.

"Hello Bob. How's work? Are you taking care of all those pressing issues? I know that the stress wears on you." Alexa said. Her hand squeezing Sam's hand in a grip so tight it made him wince.

"Everything is fine here Alexa. You just focus on getting better. Do you remember anything about the accident honey?" He asked. His voice had a strange sound to it, thought Sam. Was it a tone of worry or something else? Sam couldn't place it but he couldn't shake the feeling that there was something off about it.

"No Bob, I don't remember anything from the entire day. The doctors say it might come back and it might not."

Now Tom's story

He was tired of being an adult after Tina had broken up with him and so he decided to spend the holidays at home and had driven down to surprise the folks. Lugging the two heavy suitcases with all his worldly possessions inside, He stumbled towards the doors and started to go in only to discover them locked. In all the years he had lived at home those doors had never been locked so Tom found it more than a bit strange but left with a lot of questions and very little recourse, he knocked heavily on the door. He heard a muffled call from inside and then a few minutes later Sam opened the door. He seemed more than a bit out of breath. Not for the first time he thought about the odds of himself and Sam coming from the same gene pool. Sam has a heart of gold but he was an odd duck out among the Kramden men. Dad was athletic though he and mom both talked about how he had resembled Sam in the early days but he just couldn't get his mind wrapped around that image. Dad was always the greek god that he wanted to be, that he worked to be.

Sam could do far better if he made himself harder. Push more but he makes the wrong choices. He doesn't have the drive to achieve. Sam is a really nice guy but like a lot of nice guys he's lazy about life. He could be so much with a bit of hard work and ambition but he just seemed to float through life without ever trying to swim. Tom felt a mixture of pity and disgust when he thought of Sam. Still he had pretty much given up his life just to care for mother. She was better now but right after the accident she was pretty much totally helpless. I would have convinced dad to put her in a rehabilitation home until she was well enough to care for herself. He loved his parents but he had his own life to lead. But not bleeding heart Sam. He says his basement business is doing well but Tom has his doubts. Sam is pro with this computer stuff but he will always have to depend on others to face the human world for him. He walked in and smelled disinfectant.

"Sam? Why does the entire house smell like a hospital room?" Tom asked.

"I try to keep it as sterile as I can since mom's accident." Sam said. His voice held a tone of defiance and something else in his voice. Was that a hint of mockery? No it couldn't have been, Sam didn't have the balls to defy him.

"C'mon Tom lets get you set up in a room and then you can talk to mom. She's not having a great day today so she's still in her robe." Alexa waved weakly at Tom as they passed the living room. She had the TV remote and was watching some game show.

"I'm worried about her, Sam. We need to put her in a home where she can get help and you can live your life not hers." Tom said.

"She will not be going to a home as long as I can care for her, Tom. It's my life and I'll use it how the fuck ever I choose." Sam let his anger wash over him for a second before he got it under control and boxed it away deep inside. At that moment Tom felt a flash of fear but he scoffed at himself because there was no way Sam had that much fury bottled inside him. Tom swelled in response to Sam's response and snarls.

hope1125
hope1125
13 Followers
12