The Ugly Duckling and The Cuckold

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll do what you're told little brother." Tom knew it had been a mistake the second the words left his mouth and he wondered what fucking rabbit hole he had fell down here. Sam grabbed his collar and pulled his face close to him.

"Tom, you're by far the better athelete but if you ever fucking tell me what I'm going to do again, I promise you will regret it. Now then act like you're family instead of an uncouth stranger and stow your shit. Mom will be wondering why we haven't come to see her yet and I don't want her upset." Sam released his hold on his older brother and stamped away down the stairs.

What in hell was going on around here? He would have to talk to his father and soon. Obviously he was working so many hours that he had lost control of the household. Tom smirked. He had seen his Dad's Personal Assistant. I'd be putting in extra hours on that myself he thought. Mom was pretty enough but her age was showing and dad was still a virile fit man who held a lot of power. He deserved the best and what mom didn't know wouldn't hurt any of them.

Tom opened the door to his old bedroom and set the suitcases inside. He then pulls out his phone and texts his father.

Dad there is something strange going on around the house. I just got here from college and the doors were looked. Sam met me but he's been confrontational towards me especially when I suggested putting mom in a home. Are you aware of what's happening here?

Tom just let it be until I can determine how to deal with this. I said something similar a few weeks ago and Sam bucked up on me over it and I told him to move out. Alexa then informed me that if Sam left she did as well and I could consult her attorney with any further questions. She'll take half of everything I've worked for. I don't know what she knows but you know it wouldn't be pass her to hold something back from a rainy day. Somehow she's found her spine and Sam's as well.

KK Don't worry dad I'll help you keep what you have worked and killed for and we will work out something here. I'm just still shocked over his new bravado. What time will you be home?

Not until about 8 or 9. I have a few things to take care of first.

Hah! I'm sure you do. Say hi to Majorie for me.

He slid the phone back in his pocket and headed down to speak to his mother.

He came in the den to find Sam tucking a throw around his mother and her talking to him in a low voice barely above a whisper. She laid her hand on Sam's back and then looked up at Tom and he saw a fleeting frown which quickly morphed into a huge smile and she motioned him over to sit with here. Sam stood and headed toward the kitchen.

"Come Tom! Sit with me and tell me all about school. Sam is going to fix dinner for us." Tom shakes his head. Suddenly she's mom again and I settle in on the couch to listen to her tell me about the show on the television and asking about what was happening at school. I leaned back and enjoyed listening to her drone about things that don't really matter. It was good to be home.

12