All Comments on 'The Ultimate Bachelorette Party'

by baughzer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
techreadertechreaderover 18 years ago
Damned Hot!!

One DAMNED fine posting! This may be one of the most erotic "bachelorette party" stories I've ever heard!

the_onewolfthe_onewolfover 18 years ago
Hot!!

This is an incredibly hot story. I am interested in the description of the deep throat technique involved and the resulting cum flowing through the nose. Where did you learn of this and does it appear on tape anywhere?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The Virgin's Hymen

It is stated Lani was The Ice Queen Virgin, unfamiliar with a cock in her cunt. So why didn't she gasp and grunt and even cry as that monster dildo entered her previously untouched virgin pussy? And why didn't the intact hymen cause pain and bleeding as it would obviously rupture with the first insertion of this monster dildo? Otherwise a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The 12 Inch long, 2 inch diameter Dildo

was inserted into Lani's throat as if she was a Pro! Not an Ice-Queen virgin? I know it's a fantasy but till then everything else was narrated as if within the usual bounds of belief. A virgin who shunned guys according to the story would just not possibly be able to take a 12 inch Dildo straight down her throat and fully to the hilt in two swallows!! let alone a "normal" 6 inch cock! The same as for it going into her "virgin unused cunt" according to the story??!! Lost quite a bit of the sexual tension with these comments, otherwise a good story, gave you 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Completely lacks credulity. What bridesmaids would ever extort their friend into doing this and what bride would ever go along with it? And why do the cocks always have to be ridiculously sized? Standard male fantasy drivel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous