The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum on Mommy's tits!"

"UHHHHH, FUUUUCK, CUMMING ON MOMMY'S GIANT TITS!"

More ropes came out, and coated her heaving tits. Cum ran down her jerking little hands. Finally, it slowed down and he was done. It was, by far, the most intense and voluminous orgasm of his life.

"Good job, sweetheart." She leaned in and kissed him passionately on the lips, his cum squished between them, her huge, spongy tits mashed against his chest. She leaned back and beamed at him. Then they heard a voice from the doorway. They hadn't noticed, but Brian's sisters were standing there, framed by the backlight of the hallway.

"Oh my god!" the mother exclaimed. "It's... it's not what it looks like!"

His older sister, Jennifer, half a foot taller than Becky and clad in tight jeans and an equally tight t-shirt through which Brian could see her hardened nipples, cocked her head to the side. "Sorry Mom, I think it's pretty obvious what's going on here."

Brian turned his gaze to his petite twin sister. He knew she was a virgin. He also knew she masturbated incessantly. He heard her through the wall they shared. She was wearing pajamas, frumpy, loose ones, but there was no way to hide her FF-cup breasts, especially with the backlighting. "Brian..." she murmured, seemingly confused, staring at his mother's cum-soaked hands wrapped around his still-huge cock. It hadn't deflated, even slightly. Maybe that was because he was staring at his insanely hot sisters.

"Becky, I'm sorry. I just..."

"Your brother has needs, sweetheart. And I'm just helping him," the mother said, almost sternly.

"Huh?" Jennifer said, crossing her arms under her big, DD-cup breasts. "Looks fun. Maybe we can all help him." She smiled.

The mother looked down at her son, and smiled. She leaned in to kiss him. Becky gasped.

"Maybe," said the mother.

12