The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 02

Story Info
Things get intense between Brian, his sister and his mother.
4.9k words
4.71
112.1k
207

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,685 Followers

Part 2

A quick note: My stories aren't for everyone. If you don't like very petite women with really huge breasts, mother-son incest (or the use of the word "mommy" in a sexual context), totally unrealistic scenarios, or extended foreplay, they might not be for you. If you like those things, great! Vote and leave a comment if you want. If you don't like them -- and I can't stress this enough -- go elsewhere. There's something for everyone on this site. Thanks. (All characters are over 18 years old.)

***

"Becky, please get me a towel," the mother said, her body still vibrating with the pleasure of the taboo experience she had just embarked on. She dismounted her son and sat next to him on his bed, completely naked except for her choker, instinctively running her fingers up and down his smooth chest. The teen girl said "Yes, Mommy!" and ran off, excited to help, her huge breasts bouncing about. She soon returned and handed the towel to her wildly voluptuous mother, smiling bashfully at her brother before her gaze turned to his penis -- which, amazingly, was still rock-hard.

As the mother wiped the immense quantity of her son's cum off her body, Jennifer, the older sister, said, "I guess this is the solution to Brian's incessant jerking off?"

Brian blushed. But he had to admit, he wanted to masturbate in front of his mother and sisters. Again.

"Well, yes, I spoke to a doctor and this is the treatment she recommended," the busty mother said, wiping the final remnants of her son's spunk off her tits, making them jiggle and shake in a way that made Brian's desire to jerk off even more intense.

"Well, I should start helping out, too," Jennifer said.

"Hm. That might not be a bad idea," the mother said. "I have a feeling I'd be pretty worn out going solo. But I've told Brian, we're not going to make love. He can play with body and I can play with his, if that's what helps him... get there. But that's it. He cannot put his penis inside of me."

Jennifer walked slowly to the bed, her toned but curvy body swaying. "What about..." She reached down and began to gently caress her brother's throbbing cock. He groaned, and he stared at his sister's voluptuous figure -- particularly her very large breasts. They weren't nearly as big as his mother's, but Jennifer's body was more classically proportioned: a tight, fit figure -- she was in excellent shape, and had played on multiple teams when she was in high school -- but quite busty. And her top was almost comically tight. Her breasts thrust out, straining her shirt, leaving a significant gap where it hovered above her toned stomach.

"... What about, you know, your mouth?"

The mother signed. "Yes, the doctor said that might be necessary. I must say, he's so thick that I might have some trouble."

"Nah," the gorgeous sister said, eyeing her brother's impressive cock. "I can help if you want." She kneeled down next to the bed, and, without warning, grabbed it and began to lick, bottom to top, occasionally adding a sloppy kiss to its head.

"My goodness!" the mother said.

Between licks, the sister said, "Hey, you said I could help."

"I said maybe, young lady."

"Look, he obviously needs help. I'm just being a good sister." She then plunged her mouth over the head of his pulsing cock, taking a few inches, and began to suck, as her hand moved up and down and back and forth along the shaft. She withdrew her mouth with a "pop!" sound. "Do you want him to suffer?"

"Of course not, but --"

"Then let me help." She plunged the cock back into her mouth and began to suck, harder and deeper this time. Soon she had most of his cock in her mouth.

Brian couldn't believe what was happening mere inches from his face. His gaze darted from the incredible sight of his super-hot sister ravenously sucking his prick and his aghast -- but clearly turned on -- mother, who looked at him with a mix of confusion, compassion and horniness. He also noticed that his twin sister, Becky, was sitting on the floor, cross-legged, staring at the amazing show in front of her. She had snuck her hand into her pajama pants and was, Brian assumed, slowly rubbing her clit.

"I... suppose that makes sense," the mother said hesitantly. "Brian, does it feel good to have your sister suck on your big penis?"

The son could only squeak out a "yes, ma'am." His sister's mouth was heavenly. Again, with a "pop!" sound, Jennifer pulled her ravenous mouth off her brother's cock. She reached down and put her hands at the bottom of her t-shirt.

"My tits aren't as big as Mommy's -- or Becky's," she said, shooting her bashful younger sister a smile, "but this would be more fun if I was topless, right?"

With that, she pulled the skin-tight t-shirt over her head, revealing a lacy white bra. She quickly removed that too and Brian marveled at how little the bra was doing to support her tits; they were so firm and forward-projecting, it was clear she didn't even need to wear a bra.

'You have very beautiful breasts, sweetheart," the mother said. His now-topless older sister returned to his cock. Grabbing it and giving it a few licks, she said, "Thanks, I know -- though I've always been jealous of your size, to be honest. Anyway... c'mon Mom. If I can do it, you can do it."

The mother was hesitant. "I did promise to help you when you needed it," she said, reaching down to lightly stroke his penis. Feeling bold, Brian reached up and squeezed one of her massive tits, then tweaked her hardened nipple. She groaned in pleasure. "Please, Mommy?" he begged.

"C'mon, I'll show you," Jennifer said, as she pushed her mother's head toward her son's penis. She leaned down as well, and started licking his penis. His mother followed, reluctantly at first, but soon she and her daughter were rubbing their lips up and down his cock, interspersing with kisses, but then in sync, up and down. It almost felt to Brian like he was fucking -- full coverage of his thick penis. It felt amazing.

Becky stared wide-eyed, stunned. But she also masturbated more vigorously. She had always had a crush on her twin brother, and seeing him being serviced by their petite, completely naked, wildly voluptuous mother, and their taller, sexy, toned sister was overwhelming. Brian looked over at her. Her face was flushed and she was groping a huge breast through her pajamas with one hand, the other down her pants, working her clit. She bit her lip and her breathing quickened; she was clearly getting closer to orgasm.

Meanwhile, Jennifer withdrew from her brother's cock, got up and removed the remainder of her clothing: her tight jeans and little white panties. She sat down next to her brother -- their mother still licking and caressing his cock with her tongue -- and kissed him deeply. She then whispered in his ear: "Do you want Mommy to suck your cock, Brian."

"Yes," he squeaked.

"You want to feel her warm, wet mouth on your thick penis?"

"Uh-huh."

With that, Jennifer took her mother's head in her hands, grabbed a handful of her luscious hair, and said, "Time to face-fuck your son, Mom" and plunged Brian's cock into her mouth. The mother initially looked shocked and a half-yelp/half-moan emanated from her. But soon she was enthusiastically sucking her boy's throbbing prick.

"This is what Mommies are good for, Brian. Sucking their son's big dicks."

The mother looked up at the two as she continued swirling her mouth around his cock-head, then, with a slight look of concern in her eyes, swallowed three or four inches of it and began bobbing her head up and down, Jennifer's hand still grabbing her hair, guiding her. She leaned in and kissed her brother, her big tits pressing against his chest. They began to make out. Brian noticed that though she had some significant physical differences with their mother, Jennifer shared her soft, plush lips. Jennifer pulled back, took Brian's hand and cupped it around one of her big breasts.

"Does that turn you on?" She looked down at their mother, now really enthusiastically sucking off her son. "Stupid question, I guess."

Brian again looked over at Becky, who was on the verge of an orgasm. "Uhhhhhh..." she groaned. "Brian, I'm going to cum!" Jennifer turned and looked at her too. "Go for it, little sis. Show Brian how horny your busty little body is."

"AHHHHH!" the 18 year old moaned, her chest thrusting out, straining even the loose, frumpy pajama top she was wearing. Her hand was a blur under her PJ bottoms. "CUUUUMMMMIIINNNG!"

"Shit, this is really turning me on," Jennifer said. She paused. "Fuck it." She pulled their mom's mouth off Brian's cock, a trail of saliva dangling between his cockhead and the mother's mouth. "Move back, Mom," Jennifer said. The mother, clearly disappointed, did as her older daughter commanded, her massive tits jiggling as she did. Jennifer swung a leg over Brian and hovered above him, her hands on his chest. "Mom, help guide him inside me."

"Sweetie, no! No incest. It's not right."

"Oh c'mon Mom. You just spent five minutes drooling over his cock."

The mother frowned but didn't say anything, then grabbed her son's ultra-rigid prick, holding it upright. Jennifer slowly lowered her lithe, busty body onto it, moaning loudly as her brother's penis entered her. "Fuuuuuck, that feels good," she said, staring at Brian. She slowly began to move up and down on it, her big, firm tits bouncing. She took Brian's hands and again cupped them around her breasts.

"Goodness. Well, I suppose as long as you don't make love to me, it's okay," the mother said. She paused and watched her two children fucking with increasingly intensity.

"Does that feel good, sweetie?" the mother asked, almost whispering into her son's ear. She began to lightly kiss him all over his face. "Does it feel good, the way your sister is fucking you? Are her breasts firmer than Mommy's?"

"No one's tits are more amazing than yours, Mommy," the boy was barely able to eke out. Although he was squeezing his sister's breasts, he looked down at his mother's massive tits, which she squeezed together for his pleasure.

"Thank you, baby. But you like fucking Jenny's pussy and playing with her big tits?"

"Uh-huh," he said. "It feels amazing." He paused. "Can I kiss you, Mommy? Can I kiss you while I'm fucking her?"

"Of course, sweetheart." She leaned in and they began to make out. He couldn't believe what was happening. His wildly hot sister was bouncing on his cock while he played with her tits and made out with their mother. It all felt like a dream. An extremely erotic dream.

The mother withdrew from their kiss and leaned back. To her son's surprise, she cupped her gigantic tits, pushing them upward, a yearning look on her face. She brought one huge breast up to her mouth and began suckling her own nipples, all the while staring at her son lovingly. It was too much for him. He pulled himself upright and flipped places with his sister.

"Whoa!" his sister exclaimed. He continued to pump into her, harder and harder. "Impressive -- UH! -- move -- UH! -- Brian. Are you -- UH! -- going to cum -- UH! -- inside me?"

"Gonna make you cum," the teen said.

"Uhhhh, fuck," Jennifer said, her big tits shaking. He grabbed her by the waist and lifted it up, all the while plowing her cunt with his increasingly swollen cock.

"Mom, play with her clit."

The mother was aghast. What had started as relief for her overly horny son had become a threesome. With her son and daughter. But she did as she was told, and began to caress and rub her daughter's clit. Immediately, Jennifer began moaning, her body writhing as she rode her brother.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum, Brian!"

"Cum, sweetheart," said the mother, still rubbing her daughter, harder and faster now. "Cum for Mommy!"

Jennifer arched her back, thrusting out her breasts. "I'M CUMMING, MOMMY!" Her body shook and jiggled. Brian had never seen such an intense orgasm.

She cums like me, the mother thought.

"UHHHHHHH!" The daughter's body shook, her big, firm breasts jiggling.

"Mommy, I'm going to cum, too!" the boy exclaimed.

"No! You can't come inside your sister!" the alarmed mother said. She had created some arbitrary line in her head for Brian's behavior: no fucking his own mother and no cumming inside of his sister. Brian could see the desperation in her beautiful face. "Pull out and cum on Mommy's face!"

That was an offer Brian wasn't going to pass up. After cumming on his mother's face and enormous breasts last time, he had realized it was the culmination of all his sexual dreams. (Well, perhaps not all of them.) Brian looked up at his sister.

Jennifer shrugged her shoulders. "Hey, I already came. Go for it." She slowly pulled herself off of her brother and he quickly got into position, his visibly throbbing cock only a foot or so away from his mother's face. Jennifer got behind Brian -- he could feel her big breasts pressed against his back -- and, grasping it with both hands, started to jerk it.

Brian noticed that Becky had crawled over to the edge of the bed and was staring intently at the erotic, taboo scene -- and was again masturbating.

"Becky, no!" the mother said, even as she hoisted her massive breasts up, as if presenting them to her son. "Don't watch, it's too nasty."

It was too late. Jennifer was whispering into his ear ("Cum on your super-busty Mommy, Brian. Show her how much cum you have in those swollen balls.") and jerking his big, thick cock with both hands. His twin sister had gotten closer -- her face only a foot or so away from his now-purple prick -- and had one hand down her pants and the other groping her own huge tit. The stunningly beautiful, insanely top-heavy mother stared up at her son, biting her lip in anticipation. Finally, she said, "Please, sweetie? Please cum all over Mommy?"

That did it. With a roar, the 18 year old began to cum, long ropes of thick cum spurting out of his spasming cock. The first few splattered on his mother's face. Jennifer then aimed it at their mother's huge, bulbous tits and he coated those too. In just one day, he had completely glazed his mother with his cum. And he kept cumming. Finally, a minute or so later, he was done. Jennifer stopped pumping, but, looking down, she said, "Jesus, it's still hard! How did I not know I had a sexual thoroughbred for a brother?"

It was true: his cock was still hard, and it was easy to see why: As he collapsed onto his mother's lap, he looked up and surveyed the scene: his ravishing, cum-covered mother; his equally gorgeous, if not quite as top-heavy older sister; and his other, younger sister, who, not incidentally, had brought herself to orgasm, yipping with pleasure. His mother stared down at her son, cum dripping from her face and tits. He reached his head up and pulled a cum-covered nipple into his mouth and began to suck.

"Good, baby," his mother said. "Suckle on Mommy." Jennifer slowly caressed his hard, wet penis.

He was spent, and found himself with his mouth wrapped around his mother's nipple, drifting off to sleep.

***

The next morning, Brian woke up and, still half-asleep, pulled on his pajama pants and a t-shirt, and wandered downstairs for breakfast. Had the evening before been some sort of dream? It was hazy, but he was sure: it was real. He had fucked his gorgeous older sister while his sexy, little twin sister and massive-titted mother had watched. What is in store for me? he thought.

His question was answered as soon as he entered the kitchen. His twin sister was sitting at the kitchen table in one of her baggy outfits. But serving her a breakfast of eggs and toast was their mother, whose outfit was most definitely not baggy. She wore bright red, 4-inch heels; white fishnet stockings that showed off her toned legs; a white garter with suspenders for the stockings; lacy white silk panties; and a red bodice that hugged her curves, particularly her huge breasts, which were cantilevered by a red push-up bra that thrust them up and forward. The only thing that remained from her outfit the day before was the black choker. Her hair was up in a loose bun.

She was facing away from him, bending slightly as she served his sister, and her bubble butt thrust outward toward him. Hearing her son come down the stairs, she turned -- her absolutely massive tits swaying into view as she did, breast-meat wobbling in her bra -- and smiled.

"Good morning, sweetheart!" she said excitedly. "Do you like my outfit?" She struck a pose, with one hand on her hip and a forearm under her enormous bust. "Oh wait," she said, and pulled a pin from her hair. It cascaded down past her shoulders. "So?"

"You look... amazing, Mommy. I don't know what to say."

She walked toward her son, her whole voluptuous body jiggling, until she was up against him, her enormous breasts grazing his chest. She put her hand into his hair at the back of his head. He cupped her back and pulled her into him. She let up a little gasp and leaned up. She slowly, sensually kissing him, almost massaging his lips with hers.

"I love you, sweetheart."

"I love you too, Mommy."

"And I want you to be happy and healthy." She pressed her body tighter into him. He slid his hand down and squeezed one of her big butt cheeks, then slid the other up to cup one of massive tits through her bra. She continued, ignoring the fact that he was now molesting his own mother's body. "And if that means that we get to kiss and play with each other's bodies, that's what we need to do."

Brian looked past her at his twin sister, who was sitting there, mouth agape. She looked at him passionately, then averted her gaze, shy suddenly.

From behind him, he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Jennifer, and she was dressed almost as sexily as their mother, albeit more plainly: she wore panties and a tiny t-shirt that said "Does this t-shirt make my tits look big?" (It did.) He could see her hardened nipples through it, and it was so small that it hung off of her big breasts, exposing her toned stomach.

"Hey little bro," she said, smiling. She walked over to the mother and son, grabbed Brian's head and mashed her lips against his. She reached down with one hand and raked her fingernails over his hardening penis. Then, still staring into Brian's eyes, she reached up with the other hand and grabbed her mother's other enormous breast -- the one Brian was not groping.

"Jennifer!" the mother gasped. But she didn't move her daughter's hand.

Jennifer squeezed the tit harder and, turning to her mother, said, "Are you going to suck his cock? Cause if you're not, I will. We're here to help him, remember?"

Brian couldn't believe his luck. He looked at Jennifer. Her face was stunning, but lacked the maternal softness of his mother's. When she was in high school, she was the ultimate catch. Medium height, long, fit legs, long, dirty blonde hair. And very big breasts. Brian heard older boys talking about her -- and them -- all the time. She was a DD cup, they'd say. Perfect jerking off material. But they knew they had no chance with her.

"I... I was going to suck his penis," his mother said.

"Good," Jennifer said, still groping her brother's penis and her mother's huge teat.

The mother kneeled down in front of her son. Jennifer pulled down his pajama pants, releasing his large cock, which sprang up in front of his mother's face, almost hitting it. "My goodness," she murmured.

Jennifer leaned over and kissed Brian repeatedly on the side of his face and down his neck. In a breathy voice, she said, "Ready for Mommy to suck your cock, little bro? Anything I can do to help?"

"Um... you could... take your clothes off."

"Well that's easy enough," Jennifer said, immediately pulling down her panties, then slowly lifting her tight t-shirt over her perfectly formed DD-cup breasts. The shirt got caught, leaving the breasts to bounce back to their normal firmness.

Tacocarnitas
Tacocarnitas
2,685 Followers
12