The Ultimate Busty Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She struck a sexy pose, one hand on her hip, the other framing her big tits.

"You like?" Brian could only nod as he ogled his big sister. "Your turn," she said, smiling, as she pulled off his t-shirt. "Step out of those pajamas."

He did and suddenly he was naked. He was close enough to his mother that his throbbing cock almost touched her beautiful face. She reached out and took it in her hands -- both hands, wrapped around it. She kissed it, the head first, then up and down the shaft. She moved her lips up and down on it, then let it sink into her waiting mouth.

His sister sidled up to him, caressing his chest and wrapping one of her legs around his. "Feels good?" she said. He nodded. She leaned in and, taking the back of his head into her hand, kissed him deeply. He instinctively reached up and cupped a breast, squeezing it slightly. He was being sucked off by his super-busty mother while he made out with his naked sister. How could this not be a dream?

Jennifer began to blow gently on his ear, nibbled it, then whispered something into it. Brian looked at her, then at his mother. He knew Jennifer was right. He had to do it.

He pulled his mother up. His cock was released from her enthusiastic sucking with a pop sound.

"Was... was that not good, sweetie? I can do better, I promise."

"No, it was amazing. You're amazing. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

His mother again kissed him, more deeply this time.

"Mommy?" the boy said shyly.

"Yes, sweetheart?"

"I think I have you... "

"What, baby?"

"I think I have to fuck you."

She gasped. "Oh. You... have to?" she said in a confused, quiet, girlish voice.

"I think I'm going to. It feels like I don't have a choice. I need to fuck you, Mommy. I need to put my penis inside of you."

He was worried that he had gone too far, but it had just come spilling out. To his surprise, his mother reached down and grasped his rock-hard cock through his pajamas, then began to gently massage it.

"You're... going to rape me?" she said hesitantly -- though he felt the desire coming off of her.

"Not if you want it, too," he said.

She paused and bit her lip, thinking. "I guess I don't have a choice then, huh?"

"Jesus, finally!" Jennifer said, kneeling down to slide off her mother's panties. Brian grabbed her big butt cheeks. She gasped as he lifted her up and onto the kitchen table. Becky, who was sitting just a couple of feet away, completely agape at the sight in front of her. Again, she put her hand down her pants and began to masturbate. With the other hand, she squeezed a huge breast.

Brian hugged his mother, feeling her massive tits pushing against his chest, burying his face in her neck.

"I love you so much, sweetheart," the mother whispered. "Are you going to fuck me now? Are you going to put your big, thick penis inside of me?"

Jennifer took his cock and placed it right at the entrance to her vagina. The tip brushed against her pussy's lips. Again, she gasped.

"I have to, Mommy." With that, he slowly pushed himself inside her. She groaned, her head lolling back.

"Fuuuuck, that feels so good. You feel so good inside of Mommy."

"Right?" Jennifer said. "That is a grade-A cock right there." As Brian began to slowly pump his penis in and out of his wildly sexy mother, Jennifer paused. "Hm. I think we can take this stuff off without you two stopping," she said, gesturing at her mother's skin-tight lingerie.

"Jennifer, I..." his mother said tentatively, just as Brian sank his cock deeper inside her. "UHHHHH..." Her HH-cup breasts shook in her push-up bra as he fucked her.

From beside them, Becky, who had been sitting there quietly, taking in the scene as she masturbated, piped up. "I can help if you want, Jenny."

"Sure, Becky, might as well do something productive around here. Well, these front buttons on your bodice sure are convenient," Jennifer said. Becky, why don't you work on those and I'll unhook her bra."

The mother was getting hornier by the second, her son plowing his thick cock into her tiny but voluptuous body and her two daughters undressing her. Becky finished unbuttoning her mother's tight bodice and removed it, revealing her plush little torso. All that remained was her massive bra and choker. And her heel-clad feet, which she wrapped around her son's butt.

Jennifer undid the hooks on her mother's bra and turned to her brother. "Ready to see Mommy's huge breasts, Brian?" she said. He nodded, his focus entirely on slamming his cock inside of her. Jennifer slowly removed the bra, revealing the most gorgeous, voluminous tits he had ever seen. Jennifer cupped them from behind -- not an easy task, as they jiggled and bounced around.

"Damn, these are amazing," she murmured.

Seeing his mother's massive, HH-cup tits only made Brian more intent on giving her the fucking of her life. He could also sense that she was approaching an orgasm; her pussy began to spasm around his pistoning cock.

"UHHHHH! BRIAN! SO GOOOOOD! MOMMY IS GOING TO CUM ON YOUR COCK!" she yelled. "FUUUUUUCK!"

Her entire body began to quiver, her legs splayed outward, shaking. She continued to scream with pleasure. After what seemed like a full minute, she came down from her intense orgasm, panting.

"Now THAT is an orgasm," Jennifer said. Becky could only stare. She, too, had extremely intense orgasms -- from masturbation only, of course -- and was amazed to see her mother did as well.

Without warning, Brian pulled out of his mother's pussy, grabbed her waist and flipped her over so she was bent over the table. He pushed her head down onto it -- he was shocked at how aggressive he had gotten and how much she seemed to enjoy it -- and entered her from behind (again, she gasped and then moaned loudly), and again began to fuck her, more slowly this time. The table rocked slightly back and forth with each of his thrusts.

They fucked like that for a while, the busty mother moaning with pleasure. At one point, Jennifer fed a nipple to the mother. Brian's rutting made it difficult, but she suckled on her own daughter's tit.

Eventually, Brian, feeling more virulent than he ever had, turned his voluptuous mother around again -- her tits and ass jiggling as he did -- and essentially lowered her onto his thick erection.

"FUUUUUCK!" the mother screamed. "That feels so amazing." She wrapped her hands around her son's neck, leaned up and kissed him, then cupped her massive tits for him.

"Fuck Mommy, baby. Fuck your busty little Mommy."

It was true: she was so voluptuous, but so tiny, that Brian could pump her up and down on his penis, basically masturbating with her top-heavy body.

I love you so much, sweetheart," the mother said. "Please fuck my pussy."

"I love you too, Mommy," the boy said. He turned to his two sisters, who were rapt watching the erotic interaction. "I love you guys, too." They both smiled.

"I think I'm going to cum inside you now, Mommy."

"I can feel you swelling. Are you sure you don't want to cum on Mommy's face?"

"I want to cum inside you, Mommy. Inside your little pussy."

"OK, sweetie. Cum inside Mommy. Please?"

"ARRR!!" With a roar, he let loose inside her, spraying her vagina with his cum. It seemed to go on for minutes, but eventually it stopped. He lowered her onto the table, nestling his face in her neck, squeezing her massive tit.

"Sweetie, um... Your penis is still hard."

With another "pop!" he pulled his cock out of her. It was, indeed, full erect and still swollen. He turned to his twin sister, Becky. She looked up at him adoringly. She had cum when he had, but was still visibly horny.

"Hey, um... I think I need to fuck you too, Becky."

With hesitation, she responded, "OK, Brian. I want you to..."

"To what, Becky," Jennifer said, with a knowing grin.

"I want you to take my virginity."

"I knew it!" Jennifer said. "Well, the first step is getting you out of those ridiculous pajamas."

"It's just... I'm shy, Jenny."

"Really? You've been masturbating in front of us, Becky."

"No, I mean about my body."

"Becky, I'm your sister. I've seen you naked. You have nothing to be shy about." Then, turning toward the son and mother, both still recovering from their vigorous fucking, then back to Becky, she said, "Let's get you naked."

12