The Ultimate Revolution Ch. 02

Story Info
Exclusive Qualification for The Ultimate Revolution.
9.2k words
4
2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr_Perfect
Mr_Perfect
18 Followers

CHAPTER 2: The Luck of the Draw

With eager anticipation, the rush of excited entrants stepped into the small arena, their eyes instantly drawn to the vibrant, well-lit stage at its heart. Above, brilliant lighting cast a warm, inviting glow, bathing the elevated platform in a mesmerising radiance. The surrounding seating, arranged in a flawless circle, offered unobstructed views of the stage from every angle.

As attendees took their seats, they discovered plush, comfortable chairs adorned with richly coloured cushions, beckoning them to settle in and immerse themselves in the experience. The tall, supportive backs of the chairs provided a reassuring sense of security and stability, as though they had been specially reinforced.

Throughout the arena, excited faces of the audience members mirrored their anticipation, each one brimming with excitement for what lay ahead. The air crackled with electricity, and the dancing lights above only heightened the palpable thrill in the atmosphere.

The stage itself stood as a bespoke work of art, boasting a sleek and modern design that contrasted harmoniously with the warm glow of the lighting, further accentuating its allure. Its foam mat surface, firm yet malleable, seemed tailor-made to accommodate the performers, practically begging to be graced by their extraordinary talents.

In every corner of the arena, the energy of the crowd continued to escalate, a collective crescendo of enthusiasm building as they eagerly awaited the commencement of the show.

Finally, after what felt like an eternity, a four-sided screen descended from the roof above the stage, capturing the attention of everyone in the arena. Two rows of four boxes materialized before their eyes, each box comprised of four horizontal rectangles, gradually becoming clearer as they came into focus.

"Ladies and gentlemen, distinguished competitors and partners, Welcome to the extraordinary unveiling of the Ultimate Revolution! Tonight, we gather in exhilaration to announce the qualifiers for this groundbreaking event, where 32 exceptional individuals will be chosen to compete for an unparalleled bounty of fame, glory, and wealth. In this illustrious arena, we have assembled a pool of 64 prospective competitors and their life-partners, each possessing the qualities of sexual skill, sexual beauty, and sexual flair that will set them apart on this remarkable journey.

The qualification process will offer each participant a three-minute stage performance to showcase their abilities, captivating the selection committee with their personal aptitude, unique allure, and unwavering determination. Partners are more than welcome to participate at the contestant's discretion. Only the top 32 contenders will advance to the tournament, earning the coveted opportunity to prove themselves in the grand phenomenon of The Ultimate Revolution.

For those not chosen to compete, as well as competitors who face elimination along the way, we extend an invitation to remain as valued and active spectators, celebrating the triumphs and sharing in the excitement of this awe-inspiring event.

The Ultimate Revolution promises to be an exhilarating and fierce competition, featuring an extraordinary gathering of the most talented individuals from across the globe. Brace yourselves for a display of riveting sexual performances and passionate orgasmic battles that will ignite your every sense. Show your support by cheering for your favourite competitors as they take the stage, displaying their prowess with grace and power. Console the defeated with sexual comfort as they depart the stage dejected.

To add an element of surprise, suspense, and chance, each contestant's name has been placed within one of 64 identical golden spheres. These spheres will be randomly selected by our Ultimate Selection Spinner. As your name is drawn, the light on your chair's armrest, as well as your partner's, will gleam green, signalling your moment to shine. You will have a designated 15 second grace window to take the stage before your three-minute performance commences.

And now, in celebration of your presence and contribution to this legendary event, we offer a token of appreciation. Beneath the light on your armrest, you will find a discreet compartment containing a small blue pill. This is our gift to you, which will maintain your sexual energy at its peak and provide you an experience uninterrupted by post-orgasm-come-down for the next three hours. Could you all please swallow these now?"

As one, the captive audience followed this direction and took their pills.

"With both anticipation and partners mounting and hearts and hips racing, let us begin this unforgettable journey. As we commence The Ultimate Revolution, let the Games begin!"

In the midst of the hushed crowd, a collective silence fell, holding everyone in a shared suspense. Suddenly, a shrill squeal pierced the air, igniting a wave of anticipation. With graceful abandon, a woman in her early twenties, with a lightly curved body adorned with shoulder-length, straight dirty blonde hair, rushed toward the stage. Her husband trailed behind, fading into insignificance as all eyes fixated on her mesmerizing presence.

As she sprinted, a sense of urgency embraced her, prompting her to shed her clothing with audacious swiftness. With each step, her body expressed a vitality that seemed to defy gravity. Her voluptuous natural tits danced joyously upon her chest as soon as they were unleashed from her top. With an effortless leap, she graced the stage, assuming a kneeling position that exuded a captivating energy.

What followed was a spectacle both raw and intense, a display of her passion that transcended words. She lavished her partner with an unwavering dedication, her movements a testament to desire and intimacy.

As authentic and energetic as their connection was however, the viewing experience deteriorated quickly. Following the excitement created by her bouncing body and the lust for her desire, the watching pleasure declined in the continuing of this in her sucking her husband to completion. As a result of this, although they both looked up eagerly, the overhead screens at the end of their three minutes revealed a resounding red 'X,' dismissing them from the stage and contention.

As this couple resumed their respective seats (his was in a chair, hers upon his cock), the spotlight shifted to a new pair who emerged on their light's turning green. The atmosphere crackled with anticipation as a man of undeniable magnetism rose to the stage. His jet-black hair, meticulously styled in a short, straight fashion, framed a face that exuded both strength and allure. His deep, brown eyes, carried a hint of mystery, and his muscular physique was accentuated by the athletic ensemble he adorned, tailored to showcase his chiseled form. By his side stood his captivating wife, with a radiant presence. Her petite frame and sun-kissed blonde locks embodied an ethereal beauty that caught the eye of all who beheld her.

On joining him onstage she stripped completely nude before bending at the waist to suck his dick whilst affording some of the crowd a better view of her lower holes. She soon turned around and reached her arms back to hold the top of her legs for enhanced balance and exposure. He looked down on his auditioning partner's holes and spat before grabbing her hair with one hand, positioning his cock with his other and forcing it up ass.

The look of immediate shock and pain that overwhelmed her composure made it apparent to all that this was NOT what she had intended. He rammed his dick inside her unrelenting however, maintaining a firm grasp on her golden hair. Following a series of determined thrusts that pushed his pleasure and her pain emphatically higher, he pulled out of her ass and used his hold on her head and hair to pull her face around to stuff his cock into her mouth and begin violently fucking her throat.

With seconds remaining, he pulled back to show the crowd the spray of his cumload upon the awaiting tongue and cheeks of his partner, who obediently swallowed with a second to spare. An electric current of anticipation surged through the hall, igniting a collective murmur of agreement as the name "Marco" materialized on the overhead screens, nestling itself in the coveted Group A. The arena crackled with excitement, and all eyes locked onto the stage, ready to witness the next performance.

With the bar now set however, what unfortunately followed were bemusing and bedazzling attempts to raise it.

The next couple for instance had clearly read far too deeply into the unexpected and unwanted anal sex that had just gained qualification, and began with the woman pleading to not be fucked in the ass. Predictably her male partner declined, and pulled her up to lift her skirt and ram his dick in her anus. Her screams and cries throughout lacked credibility and interest to the extent that with time remaining in their 3-minute window, a red 'X' shone above and they were forced to sheepishly vacate the stage to make way for the next duo.

The couple replacing them promptly engaged in an act of deep-throat face-fucking. His hands smothered the sides of her face and he jerked her skull backwards and forth forcing his meat constantly in and out of her neck. What confused those watching was whether the man displaying dominance or the woman displaying her lack of gag reflex was the one vying for tournament entry.

The face-fucking had been enjoyable enough to watch as it generally is, however not a great deal was seen as her bottom holes remained concealed, whilst her mouth and oesophagus hid his prick and any loads he pumped within her cum-dumpster body.

A red 'X' dismissed them and a young, straight blonde haired girl with blue-green eyes, and a tall, athletic build was next. She (briefly) wore trendy clothing with a touch of preppy style, but soon after was nude and perched on the edge of the stage with her legs spread wide apart.

Delicately inserting two fingers within her snatch, she worked herself quickly up in arousal and energy, assisted no doubt by the supplement she'd swallowed earlier on. Before her first minute had passed she cried out in uncontainable bliss, and an orgasmic torrent of juices covered the crowd before her and the stage beneath.

With no lost momentum, the performer gracefully glided across the stage in a movement which was fluid and entrancing, then fingered herself again to a squirting orgasm she shared with a new segment of crowd. By the time she had completed, four separate sections of the crowd had been so lucky as to feel and taste the offering of Guinevere, who's name was placed below Marco's in Group A.

Excitement levels had clearly crossed the 'watching' level in the crowd as the next contestant took the stage with his partner. Audience members at the very least were touching themselves, whilst others had engaged in sex in warm up and anticipation.

The contestant had short, straight blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a tall, muscular build. He wore clothing from designer brands, except for his dick which was already exposed. His partner meanwhile already wore a good deal of jizz on her sweet face, that was soon greeted by another upon her taking the stage. She was then fucked in a doggy-style position, having her head pushed down to lick from the mat any droplets that spilled from her face.

The last cum of this audition shot up her back, and the man's name; Polo, shot up into Group A beneath Guinevere.

The seventh audition found the stage alright, however had quite clearly missed the theme, the idea, the concept and the stark reality that a married couple engaged in kissing and vanilla missionary love-making is as plain and uneventful watching as the ceiling of a doctor's waiting room. A red 'X' dismissed them, and welcomed a nude girl with short, curly black hair, dark brown eyes, and a petite frame, with a man wearing casual jeans and a red-grey-black shirt.

In taking the stage she sucked his dick with a high level of energy and passion. She placed one hand in front of her mouth whilst reaching back with the other to rub at her dripping wet pussy. This went on for the lion share of the audition, kept fresh with her koans of pleasure and their trading orgasms along the way. The simultaneous orgasms they finished with, planned or unplanned, were not quite so ideal for the woman as standard, as the lack of warning given by the man and enhanced load following the supplement resulted in her drawing breath as she came and inhaling a thick wad of semen. She spent the last part of her audition on her back centre-stage with her chest convulsing. She recovered to resume her seat and Jennifer's name filled out Group A, and now four of thirty-two positions had been claimed.

Next came a couple, fully clothed, to the stage. He wore plain black trousers with a purple-grey shirt. She had short, curly red hair, freckles across her cheeks, and a curvy figure, and dressed in bright colours.

"Strip!" He commanded her, and a moment later her garments had melted off her curves to the floor around her ankles. The man sat down on the stage-floor before commanding, "Suck!" She got down on her hands and knees to approach him from the side to unzip his fly and take him immediately neck-deep.

As she interchanged sucking and jerking with spitting and ball-licking, he consistently slapped her shapely rear until it shone a bright crimson almost as sharp as her hair. Their interaction shone as from all different angles the crowd were afforded the view of either the sucking or the spanking and it's beautiful effects. The harder he hit her the harder she sucked, until he exploded white semen up onto her face and he rose to hit her harder as she slurped any of his jizz that had missed her from the mat.

The girl's name, Tori, took the first spot in Group B, and the stage soon held two others. Here now came a lady adorned with shoulder-length straight blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a petite frame. The sport-bra that fell from the stage-edge had been her final garment.

She lay down on her back with her feet pointing to the middle of the stage, and her still fully dressed partner stood between. He raised her legs into the air and up over her body up to the point that her knees were alongside her head. The crowd seated before her was afforded a smorgasbord view of her face, breasts, pussy and asshole, as she moaned out her desire, "Yeah baby, I need you in me!"

He stood over her and began nailing her ass brutally. As he did this she rubbed at her pussy with wild frivolity. Her gasps of orgasmic delight filled the arena, and no sooner had her partner creampied her butt, and left her looking up at her gaping frosted asshole.

Far from being dispirited, her mouth was gaping open now as well, as she squeezed her creampie-hole into her pie-hole, and swallowed every drop.

The next couple took the stage as Lauren's name now materialised below Tori's. The man had short, dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and a muscular build. He wore comfortably loose brown trousers, that drew attention to both his muscular torso above, and the considerable prong propping out the crotch of his pants.

Forgetting their husbands beside them, several ladies of the crowd rose to display their exposed bodies in attempt to win his appeal as he passed them on stage. In his three-minute window he uncovered his impressive dick and masturbated until he came once for each of the six of his audience that had approached, and shot hot sperm down onto each of them which was worn or swallowed proudly. As he left the stage, Johnny's name was placed in Group B.

Now entered a couple both with straight brown hair (his short, hers long), both with piercing green eyes and lean builds. Here she was the dom, and had him on his knees engrossedly licking at her asshole with two of his fingers buried knuckle-deep in her twat. She was treated to orgasms that came dripping down her quivering legs, and ultimately led to the buckling of her knees, and her final orgasm being delivered as she lay face-down upon the mat.

The man's name, Prince, took the final place in Group B. The members of the crowd not completely engaged in sexual interaction looked in concern at the board shining high above the congregation. Four applicants in a row clinching four straight spots meant there were now only twenty-four positions left to be shared out over the fifty-two of them yet to take stage. Chances being lower than 50% placed an urgency in applicants waiting for their chance.

The lady now onstage rode her man in reverse cow-girl. She had shoulder-length wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, and a petite frame. Despite her skinniness, she had pleasantly disproportionately large tits bouncing in her middle, forming a picturesque background for the squirting orgasm she raised her hips to share. 'Lady' secured the top spot in Group C.

Then emerged a woman with long, dark hair that fell in waves. This woman had almond-shaped brown eyes were alluring and enchanting above her toned physique. She dropped to all-fours and reached back to start fingering her own asshole. While at first there were scattered murmurs of disappointment in the tameness of this display, suddenly two fingers became four, and then an entire hand and forearm thrusting in and out of her rectum. There was a shift in the mood of the crowd, and so it came that as this contestant 'came', her name Charlottex was added to Group C.

The next set of partners consisted of two athletically built men, one of whom got down on his knees where he cupped the balls of his husband whilst delivering an engaged blowjob performance. Although not unpleasant to on-lookers, they were judged with an 'X' and had to find their way back to their seats.

Female partners replaced the men whose performance, in fairness, was not dissimilar to the couple before but for alternate genitalia. The added components of the receiving partner sucking her own breasts through the act, and then their sharing a full mouth-to-mouth kiss after a mouthgasm; proved sufficient. Becky joined Group C, but no one was quite certain if that was the taller skinnier girl with long hair dirty blonde hair and blue eyes, or her small partner with short, curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and a slightly curvy frame.

Next came another pair of men, who were already warmed up in each necessary regard, and conducted their act in three parts. Part one consist of the man with medium-length curly brown hair, hazel eyes, and a lean build giving a rimjob to his partner with short black hair, brown eyes and a lean build. Part 2 involved the rimjob giver getting fucked up his ass, before Part 3 of him sucking his dom's dick rapturously, and swallowing every particle of sperm emitted from it.

Owen filled out Group C, leaving now only 20 further chances open amongst 47 remaining contestants.

The next aspirant was female with dark eyes, long straight dark brown hair and tanned skin. She wore a diagonally cut off white top and blue jeans. Her striptease act however fell flat, despite her husband wanking at it to lift the mood. The reality by now was with so many excited and upset people in the room who had already performed, the mood that was spreading consisted wholly of making use of the endless resource of sexual energy before their time ran out. A large red 'X' accordingly sent this applicant back to join in the growing crowd orgy.

She was then followed by a young, nude, sporty couple who engaged in mutual masturbation around the stage edge with the intention of winning the approval of the audience with mutual ejaculations. A red 'X' soon followed their attempts as neither of the pair was able to put any amongst their spectators in real risk of being moistened in any sense by their display.

Mr_Perfect
Mr_Perfect
18 Followers