The Ultimate Revolution Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now entered a spritely twenty-year old girl with short blonde hair and a tight green dress. She accompanied a taller man with a toned physique, short , straight black hair, and deep brown. He dressed in black track pants and a tight fitting red shirt.

On taking the stage the man swiftly tore the green dress from his parter and carelessly lifted her from her feet and turned her over in his hands such that as he held her body in front of his they were a visual representation of 69. She sucked at his cock as best she could, as he lifted her body up and down as if she were a large fleshlight. Following this he held her body still allowing her to better focus on his gratification. Needing only one arm to hold her aloft, his other hand was free to finger her pussy as it lay before him.

His partner's legs squirmed around in the air in her bliss, and not long after the name 'James' rightfully appeared in position one of Group D.

Following James came a couple who engaged in incredibly fast and ongoing doggy-style, with their movements neither slowing nor stopping through orgasms of both partners. This effort however was not enough and got awarded an 'X.'

It was immediately followed by a short woman with straight black hair who got carried by her partner around the stage edge with her legs in a sideways splits. As she was carried she urinated, with an impressively lasting stream, onto the people in front, appealing purely to the piss fetish. This did not meet what the selection committee was looking for however as an 'X' lit up the screen again.

Now entered a man with long, straight blonde hair, blue eyes, and a tall, athletic build. He was wearing board shorts, and carried his small partner up under his arm as if she were his surfboard. On taking the stage it became immediately clear that he was for all intents and purposes her surfing instructor. As he gave her this lesson, she pressed the back of her body into his, and it was clear that he inserted himself up her ass when portraying a movement. She tried and failed to maintain the lesson illusion; his composure however was unaffected as her tight asshole slid up and down his member.

She dropped to her knees to start sucking him off, and he didn't change one bit, until randomly tossing her into the air with such force that her legs went over her shoulders and he caught her with her pussy pressed into his mouth and his wet prong on display to all. Hereby, as their three minutes expired, Tony's name was duly added to Group D.

A larger couple took the stage. The woman had long, curly black hair, deep brown eyes, and a curvy figure. She wore a floral dress of light material. The male partner wore loose grey sweatpants and an ill-fitting white shirt. As she took her knees and spread her legs apart, the back of her dress rose to expose her plump ass-cheeks with a perfect clean pussy peeping out from between them. As she sucked him off she rubbed herself, and before long either orgasm (or more likely piss) came leaking out from her. This performance certainly won the approval of the crowd, and so too the selectors it seemed, as 'Emilie' joined the names in Group D.

Now came a new pair of male partners, who copied the vertical 69 position, with perhaps more show as they both visibly moved their heads back and forth on the other's dick. This seemed however to be far too plain by itself, and they were dismissed to the audience with an 'X' rather than a highly prized group placement.

On came a naked couple engaged in passionate kissing, and evolved into the female partner worshiping his body with licks and kisses to every segment whilst jerking at his penis causing several spurts of cum. At their act's completion a red 'X' shone out above them and they were replaced by a short brunette girl with medium-length wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, and a lean build, who pulled her husband up onstage with her. They commenced horizontal 69 with her on top, and due to their difference in size, he was eating out her asshole as she sucked him clean. Close to halfway in he exclaimed, "I love your ass so much..." And she looked around at him in a playful manner.

"I'm in love with your dick, want a taste?"

She hopped from his body and he impressed onlookers with his flexibility in lifting his hips up over his head and sucking his own dick for the rest of the performance. His wife joined back in now eating out his asshole and grinning down at him as he tasted himself in every regard.

This performance of this uncommonly witnessed branch of auto-oral achieved well-earned respect for Egon, in addition to the final placing in Group D.

This was it. Half the positions were now taken and, those that were counting in the crowd knew that a mere 27 applicants had taken the stage and a full 37 were yet remaining! What if they ran out of positions before the performances were complete? Was that simply left to "the luck of the draw?"

In his desire to be the next candidate selected, the man called to perform next ended up fucking his wife's head in a rapid motion. It seemed that the enjoyment he gained from this was insufficient as he flexed an arm to show his strength, and reached back to finger his own asshole so as to increase his pleasure.

This added spectacle only served to reduce the vicarious pleasure of onlookers, and an 'X' showed the selectors' agreement.

The next to perform was a young woman with short, straight brown hair, piercing green eyes, and a tall, slender build. Her strategy to be selected involved using the platform to perform something resembling a gymnastics routine. She cartwheeled and flipped and flexed herself in every manner; particularly favouring (as quickly became apparent) poses simultaneously displaying her skill, snatch and sphincter.

This uncommon display of graceful sexual motion certainly lit a shared interest, and sure enough Wendi now occupied the first spot in Group E.

Then came a couple who had indulged in all the wonders enabled by taking their supplement earlier in the evening. As they came up her body was veritably caked in male cum, which based on it all almost certainly having originated from a singular scrotum, had an unfortunate air of something tragic about it.

A few further loads shot up across her stomach did little to change this, and a large red 'X' indicated they'd not be taking part in the games. the next applicant invited forward, again arrived with their partner in unison, both looking eager to amaze. The male partner in this duo stood some distance away from his wife, who was on her knees; and masturbated so as to shoot sperm an impressive distance toward her, which she caught out of the air using her mouth before finally swallowing a considerable haul toward the end of the audition.

Somewhat unsure as to whether the skill was of the cum-shooter or cum-catcher, watchers were not too surprised when the large scoreboards displayed a red 'X' for this contestant also.

Forward now came a young woman with long, straight black hair, striking blue eyes, and a toned physique. She wore edgy, daring clothing with a lot of leather and metal details. Accompanying her was a considerably older and rounder male, similarly equipped in leather, and with long greying hair and beard.

The woman bent over backwards to form a bridge with her body, with her hands and feet now supporting her weight. The position of this pose revealed to some amongst the crowd that her leather pants were only held on in certain spots between her legs, and such was her pussy now shown to them. Her partner lowered his pants before mounting her as if she were his Harley Davidson motorcycle; sliding his cock into her gaping mouth as if it were an ignition. From here the show was a spectacle of her body in this difficult pose, supporting not only herself but his body weight too, whilst also sucking him off till he came on her face.

Following this, with time yet remaining, he assumed a new riding pose, and fucked her pussy whilst being supported by her, and as he came on her clam, Sugar joined Wendi in Group E.

The next applicant called up seemed to be trying to win an appeal with her ability to deepthroat her partner's dick which unfortunately for them fell flat. It wasn't that her effort and ability were in any way lacking so much as it was that 'deepthroating' a penis that's 4.5" at best meant that ultimately her accomplishment inspired none other than her husband to cum, and received a red 'X.'

Up now arrived a woman with long, wavy blonde hair, warm brown eyes, and a curvy figure. She arrived completely nude, and her husband was fully clothed but for an unabashedly unzipped fly. He lay down on his back with his now unsheathed prong aiming upwards, and she assumed a similar backward bridge position over him as Sugar had recently taken, sucking his cock and jerking with one hand as she gyrated her hips and pussy over her hubby's mouth.

Approaching the end of their three-minutes, the pair simultaneously came and splashed the face of the other with their warm cum. This spectacle proved sufficient as Alexa was added to the participants in Group E.

Alexa's place onstage was taken by a young lady with long, straight red hair, bright blue eyes, and a tall, slender build. Naturally by now, she arrived completely naked, but still wore a bright pearl necklace. She lay down at first, then swung her hips up over her head so she was looking up into her tight holes. Her husband now mounted on top, and began fucking first her asshole, then her pussy; blasting a creampie in each hole in quick succession. Finally, as their closing act, the red headed girl began pushing her pelvic floor and peeing such that her face was now showered in a stream of urine and sperm dispensed from both of her own holes.

With the full support of the audience, Erin's name filled out Group E.

Spotting a successful theme, the next female contestant tried assuming the same position with some difficulty, and her husband then attempted to fuck her face. The relative height of her head however placed him in such an awkward crouching position that no one watching thought for an instant the experience was quite so exquisite as he portrayed it to be, and his hastiness to straighten his legs after pulling out to blow his load resulted in the majority of his cum soaring over her body entirely, and a large red 'X' lit up overhead.

Following them came a male applicant apparently stretched for ideas. He raised one of his partners legs onto his shoulder and had sex with her in a standing position. This overall displaying more her flexibility and endurance than any quality he possessed, a red 'X' lit up following their performance too.

The applicant after this may have been at a loss for new concepts as well, or else was simply taking advantage of the "free pass" this opportunity presented. He fucked his wife's ass to her painful acceptance without much show or sexual pandering. This taking advantage of things was not seen as enough to secure him a spot amongst the final 32, and the red 'X' returned to the screens.

Now entered a tall, well-built man with a rugged smile. He had medium-length wavy brown hair, hazel eyes, and a toned physique. In his arm was his beautiful naked wife roughly 8 inches shorter than him with breasts at the very least lifted if not bolted-on, waxy white skin and a noticeably bulging pussy.

She pressed herself backwards into his body, and was promptly raised into the air by his strong hands, each placed beneath one of her knees. She was bent around like a pretzel, and he held her in front of him, stuffed his dick into her pussy, and then walked around to give everyone a look. Every step he took around the stage further bounced his partner on his erection; and by the time a minute had passed she was a moaning wreck leaving a dripping wet trail showing where they went.

With 30 seconds left her role transitioned from a pleasuring front-pack to that of a human-fleshlight; and he used his grasp on her to shake her viciously up and down till he came in her soaking twat.

The crowd watched intently as the name Axel was inserted in Group F .

The next contestant was a woman with dark eyes and long black hair. She pushed her husband to the floor and straddled his face, thrusting her hips against him till she came whilst pressed against his mouth.

This effort did earn them cheers from the watching crowd, however the judges's decision of a big red 'X' shone out overhead once they had finished.

Called to the stage now was a guy with short, curly black hair, dark brown eyes, and a muscular build. His wife was a few inches taller than him, and he got her into a handstand position before she became his fucktoy. He thrust his hips fucking her mouth whilst savagely 'eating' her pussy and lodging every finger he could fit inside her butthole.

After roughly two minutes spent dominating her three holes, he pushed her away and she fell flat on her back looking up at him somewhat dazed. He aimed his dick down at her and jizzed from his standing position to her collapsed figure, in an ultimate display of dominance. This commanding display saw Diesel get added to Group F's contestant list.

Up next arrived a new pair of same-sex partners. The contender of the two absorbed the spotlight from the stage's centre. He had short, straight blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a lean build. He crouched down to lift his husband up at the knees, leaving watchers unsure what was about to happen. He then stood up straight and had his partner held in front of him seated on his strong biceps, and proceeded to carry him around the platform whilst sucking his cock; proudly displaying his own impressive member as he went.

Once his partner had cum in his mouth, he jaw-droppingly released him on one side and as if spinning from his cock as a centre point, spun down to return the oral favour.

Their time had expired before the act could be completed but the feat of strength and show had been enough for Lex to join Group F's list of competitors.

The next person to perform as a tall, blonde female bombshell who shook her tits and showed her bits as best she could, before her husband bent her over at the waist to nail her whilst pulling her hair. This show certain aroused some key interest amongst the crowd, however as they finished and looked up for the verdict, a red 'X' dismissed their chances of making it further.

Then came a young man adorned with shoulder-length wavy blonde hair, bright green eyes, and a slender build. His short brunette wife followed closely behind him, and dropped to her knees the moment they got onstage and started sucking his cock. About ten seconds later he pushed her back and bent her up so he knees were up by her ears. From here he interchanged his dick between fucking her pussy, her ass and her mouth, and ended up cumming across all three holes in a big blast.

This high quantity and quality sexual effort proved to be sufficient, and Xavier's name was displayed in bold font above, securing the final place in Group F.

At this point in time a full twenty further contestants remained waiting for their chance, with a meagre eight additional qualification spots remaining. Onward came a lesbian duo who appeared to any objective onlooker to be 'high' on the rush created from the repeatability of their orgasms. On taking the stage they both paraded their nude bodies together in a mutual giggling fit, giving no sign as to who was the primary and who was the partner. They then embraced in horizontal 69 which ultimately failed to achieve the selectors' approval.

A red 'X' dismissed them and called up a couple who'd have been 19 year olds at best. The man was immediately possessed with an energy and desire to see his name join the final leaderboard, and the pair began a routine that appeared to be something akin to a ritualistic sex dance. They performed together a broad range of positions and acts, never staying for more than ten seconds on each; and always moving (but never reaching orgasm?!?!?!). Whilst this was 'factually' a very vibrant display, it was entirely lacking in any sort of finesse or appeal for what made one desire for sexual interaction. While then, it didn't 'fall flat' per se, it was like a junior cook trying to impress the greats having 'seasoned' a dish, having just drowning a poor morsel in salt. Accordingly, 'X' shone above and the dejected pair returned to their seats.

Now a woman rose to the stage with shoulder-length curly blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, and a curvy figure. She spread her lower cheeks and did a small pirouette, then bent over and got anally slammed by her partner. Midway through their stage allotment she sucked his cock freshly pulled from her anus. While doing this she did a dance on the spot, causing her breasts and bottom to jiggle around seductively. She then returned him to her ass and took an internal cumshot, which shot her name, Lisa, into the top position in the penultimate Group G.

The next contestant sauntered the short distance she had to travel to get to the stage. She used this full time to her advantage in setting a mood amongst a crowd that had by now mostly settled into a continuous position affording both participants a good view of the stage.

Some couples mutually masturbated side-by-side, others turned seats around for standing elevated doggy-style, whilst others just had the lady seated on the man's lap being penetrated.

The new contestant had long, straight black hair, dark brown eyes, and a toned physique. Had she been adorned in clothes, something in her grace, manner and olive-shaped eyes called to mind the garments of an Egyptian Pharaohess. On her stage time commencing she began to sing, and her voice was of such beauty that various audience members paused and stared as if captivated and needing to fully appreciate this amazement. Her husband approached behind her and as her angelic tones filled the air of the arena, his cock filled, in turn, the voids between her legs in turn, and then her mouth. Even as the head of his dick slid behind her vocal box, her muffled song rang out no less sweetly; ultimately only failing as she was obliged to swallow the cum ejected from her hubby's dick.

Luxurious duly joined Lisa in Group G, and a woman with long, straight brown hair, big brown eyes, and a tall, athletic build took the stage by herself completely nude. She walked to the very middle and crouched down low on her toes, with her head down and hands poised on the floor in-front, leaving onlookers drawing blanks as to what could possibly be shown to them next.

In a loud and clear high melodical voice she counted herself in and began a full solo cheerleading performance:

Five, Six, Seven, Eight!

I'm sexy, I'm Loud!

I'mma make my hubby proud!

I'm classy, I'm cute!

Perfect for you to root!

As she sang she walked forward with carefully placed steps, wiggling her hips in a nonstop hula motion whilst shaking her chest and moving her hands around herself. Her hands quickly arrived at her pussy and her sideways hip motion quickly became an intense forward and back grinding movement.

I'm gorgeous! I'm great!

I love to masturbate!

My pussy, no hair!

I love it when you stare!

I'm horny, I'm wet!

I'll be your best fuck yet!

Who am I? Just guess!

Fuck me and suck my breast!

The crowd was silent as enamoured by this spectacle. The contestant took this as her mark to leave them further amazed, and began now doing backward handstand somersaults and cartwheels to display not only her body, but the perfection with which each curve shook as she was in a constant state of motion.

I'm sexy, I'm fine!

I'll show you I'm divine!

I'll bounce, I'll jump!

You can look and you can hump! Whoo!

I'm hot, I'm a score!