The Umbral Messiah Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Ah! Oh corpse gods! Oh! Void!" Hecate moaned, her tongue flicking the air, her one eye flaring, blazing as she was fucked, her generous breasts jiggling. She reached up, cupping her cheeks with her clawed hands, her long, bedraggled hair haloing around her head as she was fucked. Her mouth opened and she arched her back, her cunt clenching on Sari as Sari's boiling passions peaked and cleared. She grunted, slammed deep, and came. Hard. Her seed spurted into Hecate, boiling out and shockingly thick. Pale white fluid dripped around her cock as she stirred and drummed it deeper into Hecate, as if she was churning butter into the other woman.

"Take my cum, you little whore, take my fucking cum..." Sari panted...and then drew her cock back.

She was even harder.

"Clean me and get me ready for round two," Sari purred.

"Y-Yes, yes..." Hecate panted, her body gleaming as if she had been oiled. She awkwardly rolled onto her side.

Too slow.

Sari's hand lashed out. She grabbed onto Hecate's hair and yanked her head up. She held her in place and brutally thrust her cock past her razor sharp teeth and down her throat. Hecate's tongue tickled against Sari's taint - that was how long and eager she was, the tip of her sliding up to tease Sari's balls as Sari, half standing, face-fucked the ghoul with an abandon that would have been criminal with elf or human. But a ghoul had no need to breathe. A ghoul could disloacate a jaw and feel only bliss.

Sari grunted with every brutal thrust, her knees adding strength to it as her balls clapped against the ghoul's chin. She felt the danger of those teeth - but she didn't care...and Hecate seemed to work hard to cushion her with her lips, so that there was only the bliss of her cock plunging into a cold, wet, eager throat. Sari felt every frustration she had had, her lust for Charolotte, her jealousy about Seldon, burning through her as she gripped Hecate's hair even harder, yanking her up further off the floor as she stood, purely so she could buck her hips even faster. And the ghoul responded by reaching between her legs and carefully slipping her fingertip into her own cunt, fingering herself as she was used.

"The Corpse King made you to be a little fucking whore, didn't he?" Sari panted, her skin glittering with beads of sweat. The crystals in the room, as if they had sensed the mood of the situation, shifted subtly to red, adding a lurid glow to everything as Sari face-fucked Hecate, then threw her head back. Her groan was the fierce groan of a warrior, burying her blade in a hated enemy. She held Hecate close, her lips mashed against her pelvis, as her balls clenched and she pumped her cum down Hecate's throat. Cum spurted out of Hecate's nose, smearing her face as more and more cum pumped into her mouth. Then...

"Paint the bitch's face," Rana purred.

Sari drew back at the last second and moaned as her thick girlcum - thick white, dripping, fertile and lustful - painted the gray-blue cheeks of the ghoul, soaking into her skin as Hecate's tongue lolled almost to her breasts, which were splattered with frothing cum as well. Sari panted, raggedly...

And she was still hard.

"Hands and knees," she growled.

"Fuck. Her. Ass." Rana crooned.

"Yesss..." Sari whispered. She felt the fire in the blood now. So much near death. So much actual death. She was going to live. She grabbed onto a lube bottle, tipping it forward. The rosy liquid surged along her dick, which she swore was even thicker, even longer, even more throbbingly eager. Ranna whispered in her ear.

"Fuck her without mercy, my mistress..." she purred.

"Yesssssss..." Sari hissed, licking her lips slowly. The ghoul seemed almost afraid of her, peeking over her shoulder - but then Sari was grabbing onto her rangy hips. She panted, her breasts swaying as she stooped over Hecate and slid against the puckered rosebud of her undead ass. She paused for a moment, then thrust into Hecate, causing the ghoul to let out a shocked whine, like a kicked dog. Except a kicked dog did not clench so tightly, nor hiss out such a desperate little word.

"Yes!"

"You want more?" Sari purred in her ear.

"Yesyes!"

Sari began to drive into Hecate as her eyes flickered. The red light danced around her eyes as Rana laughed - sitting before her, in her original succubus form. Her wings, bone bladed and black, spread as she opened her legs, revealing her own throbbing cock, studded with tiny black piercings, tipped with a midnight black cockring. Her pre-cum flowed and dripped along her knuckles, and it glowed like shimmering lava as her segmented tail lashed and her black on black eyes glittered. She jerked her girldick slowly, lewdly. Like a man masturbated, not like a Rebis girl. It only accentuated the worngness of it, even as Rana purred.

"Break her."

And Sari set to it.

She fucked Hecate on her hands and knees, jerking her hair back so that Hecate cried out with every thrust, her teeth glinting.

She fucked Hecate's well stuffed pussy against the wall - slamming against the ghoul with seemingly unending endurance and strength, pinning her there. Each thrust caused the tiles to rattle and pieces of the mosaic to come clattering down as Sari snorted out puffing breaths from her nose, her teeth clenched as her dick throbbed inside of Hecate's pussy...but by now, she had filled her with so much thick, warm bastings of cum that Hecate felt almost as warm as a human being. The ghoul was showing signs of fatigue, her body going limp as Sari used her...

And used her...

And used her.

"Against the wall!"

"On her belly!"

"Fuck her mouth, make her taste it!"

Through it all, Rana called out lewd suggestions, laughing, stroking her cock even more as she watched and took delight in every feral contortion as Sari dipped further and further into the haze. She panted, stepping backwards, her knees trembling as she watched Hecate. The ghoul's arms were spread, her thighs open, her knees almost touching the ground, her whole body looking stuffed with cum. It oozed from her mouth and dripped down her chin and slurped from her pussy and her ass as she swallowed, hard, and groaned out. "Mistress...yesss..."

Sari panted.

And fell back onto the floor. The heat inside of her felt overwhelming. Overbearing. Rana stepped over her, smirking coldly.

"You think you're done, Sari? You're not even started yet."

She reached down and her finger caressed through Sari's chest and the fire in her blood surged to life once more as Sari let out an inhuman growl - her cock snapping rock hard again. She sat up...and the world became a hazy blur as she crawled over, pinning Hecate down, kissing her, thrusting into her...and feeling those long, lanky ghoulish limbs wrapping around her as, despite her fatigue, Hecate accepted her role, her place...

Sari's mind hazed away.

Turning to red mist and glittering gems.

***

Sari awoke with a gasp. She was sprawled on her belly at the edge of a cold, dank corridor. Water lapped past her belly and she looked around wildly, blinking. Hecate sprawled next to her, as if she had just been dropped. Her head lolled and Sari...

Flashes. She remembered flashes. She remembered-

"Oh, Sari, Sari, are you up?" Rana said, kneeling before her, eyes full of concern.

"R-Rana?" Sari surged backwards, scrambling away. She remembered everything then - the...but the room was gone. The bathhouse. She looked around wildly, her eyes wide as saucers. "W-What?"

"It was just a dream. A vision sent by the necromancers, to try and befoul your escape," Rana said, gently. "You kept going for a few more feet before collapsing - but it seemed to have caught both you and Hecate...are you all right? The dream seemed quite upsetting."

Sari blinked. She gulped. The memories of...

Of everything she had done.

On the one hand, it was absolutely upsetting. She thought she was...well, more civilized than that. But on the other hand, there was much in the dream that, even now, in her confused and cold state, she found...

Appealing.

Sari shook her head. "How long was I out?"

"Only a few hours. The necromancers gave up the search - but so did any city guard. However, I smell something simpering and pretty ahead of us. I think Charlotte might have led a detachment out to find you. Ready to show off your prize?" she smirked.

Sari nodded, then grabbed onto the ghoul - who seemed completely insensate - and threw her over her shoulder. She sloshed down the corridor - and found herself emerging in what looked like the drainage chamber that let the sewage slosh out to sea. Through the narrow grate at the end of the room, she could see the very ship that Menelag had been preparing before...

Well.

Before all this.

But what was more important was the room had been transformed recently into an impromptu staging room. Sir Seldon stood before several men in mail and gambles, with bows, arrows, swords and shields. There were several people in mages robes - and there was Charlotte, saying to one of them: "We have to find Sari, can your scrying spells-"

"Hey," Sari said.

The entire room froze - several of the armed men drawing their swords, including Sir Seldon. But Charlotte was the one who cried out. "Sari!" She sprinted forward, then threw her arms around Sari, dragging her up and out of the water and onto the stone platform surrounding the chamber. She laughed. "You're alive, you're alive!" She said, then stepped back, her nose wrinkling. "You smell like a sewer. Here." She snapped her fingers and magic glittered and flared along Sari's body - leaving her clean and freshened up.

Sari laughed. "I...I can cast cleaning cantrips too, you know?" she asked, shyly. "I just didn't. No sense, uh, cleaning in the sewers!"

Seldon nodded. "Are you okay? And..." he paused, but before he could ask, Sari held up the crystal, yanking it from her pouch and smiling wryly at him. "Then we're saved. Maybe." He said.

"The necromancers have been driven from the sewers to the docks," Charlotte said, her voice soft. "But the survivors of their detachment have taken our boat. They're threatening to light the whole thing aflame, the ship's full of blasting powder and cannon. It'll go up big enough to take the whole harbor out. Worse, the army is attacking the walls, so..."

"So there's no chance that we're getting much in the way of reinforcement," Sari said, shaking her head. She looked back out at the boat, frowning a bit. Then she paused. "Wait, blasting powder? Cannon?" She laughed, but it was in incredulous shock. "I thought this was a peaceful expedition to the island of Rarous. Why bring cannon? Why not put those on the walls?" Then she put her hand over her face. "Sorry, never mind that last one, stupid question."

"Wait, why is it a stupid question?" one of the guards whispered - his voice deep, low, and clearly far from intelligent. His partner - who was taller, thinner, and looked particularly exhausted of him in particular.

"Because a fire cantrip is easy to cast you simpering twit," he said.

"But...ooooooooh, it's harder in the ocean?" The slow witted guard said.

"Yes," the taller guard said, through clenched teeth.

Sari ignored them, saying to Seldon: "Still, bringing a broadside of cannon isn't exactly what I call friendly."

"The sea thick with necromancer ships. We hope to slip past all of them," Seldon said. "Hope."

Sari sighed. "That...makes sense." She bit her lip. "Okay." Her head bobbed as she nodded.

"Wait. What is that?" Charlotte asked.

Sari blinked, then glanced over at her shoulder. Hecate was so light she had almost forgotten her - and with her leather armor on and her body bound by strips and straps (when had that happened? Sari couldn't quite remember when), she actually looked more like a bedraggled mass of leather than a person. Sari blushed, then swung Hecate off her shoulder - and she thumped down onto her back, her hair flipping back to reveal her face. The entire crowd jerked back, Charlotte snarling as magic flared around her hands.

"A ghoul!" she hissed. "No...the ghoul!"

"Wait, wait, wait!" Sari said, holding out her hands. "Wait. This isn't just any ghoul. I knew her, when she was alive. Her name was Hecate. And...and..." She blushed. "She can speak. She can remember her name. She isn't under the Corpse King's direct command - and...and I can't just let her be destroyed." She flushed. "T-There's a chance to...to...free her, right? A free undead doesn't have to be evil."

Charlotte's eyes flared with anger...but then she lowered her hands. "No," she whispered. "She killed my uncle. But...it wasn't her will that drove her to it. You're right." She closed her eyes. "Bind her more securely, men."

The two guards who had muttered to one another before sprang forward. Sari watched them wrap the ghoul in yet more ropes, while Rana chuckled. "Kinky," she purred, as Seldon, Sari and Charlotte stepped over to a small makeshift table made out of a long abandoned crate. A parchment had been unrolled, and several plans were drawn on it, but none of it was conclusive.

Sari frowned. Then she looked at Rana.

Rana arched an eyebrow at her. "Yes?" She asked.

"I think I know a way to deal with the ship," Sari said. "We use magic to bend those bars wide enough..." She pointed at the bars that separated them from the harbor. "Then, I swim through it. I can hold my breath long enough to get to the side of the ship. There are gunports, there are windows, there are ways onboard that the necromancers can't be expecting. I slip onboard, I secure the hold so they can't blow it up, lower the gangplank, and we have the ship."

Charlotte nodded, slowly. "It...could work, but...it's tight quarters! If you take one wrong turn, you'd be spotted and...surrounded..."

Sari grinned. "I have a bit of talent with scrying."

"Oh, I see how it is!" Rana groused as Charlotte grinned back at Sari. "When I'm suggesting you fuck the cute chambermaid, it's all Rana don't and Rana stop. But now that you need my ability to walk through walls and see around corners to save your life..."

Sari and Charlotte held up their hands together. Purple fire danced along their fingers. Under the water, the noise swallowed up by the flowing rush, metal groaned, creaked, and bent, and bent, and bent some more. Charlotte panted and sagged faintly, while Sari felt her own fatigue bite into her - but she ignored it, breathing slowly, steadily to flush her body with oxygen. This was going to be a long swim.

"Okay. Wish me luck," Sari said.

Charlotte grinned, then stepped in. Her lips feathered against Sari's mouth, and for just a moment, her tongue darted in, a teasing caress that filled Sari's mind with a ruby haze. She shivered from her head to her toes, while Charlotte giggled.

"Good luck."

Sari gulped.

Nodded.

Then jumped off the side of the walkway and into the water.

TO BE CONTINUED

12