The Umbral Messiah Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-Sari, this...this isn't right," she breathed, then moaned as Sari's mouth, warm and wanting, kissed to her throat. She sucked, gently, gently, then nibbled, drawing a mewling gasp from Charlotte. "I...d-don't...stop..." She breathed out that last word - and it sounded so very much like keep going. Sari kissed along her throat, feeling the thundering of her pulse, coming to the low plunging V of her filmy top, her hands sliding along her wrists, to her shoulders as she kissed the very curve of Charlotte's pale, smallish breasts.

"I've wanted this since I saw you," Sari whispered, taking hold of her top and tugging slowly forward. Buttons came undone and the top of her outfit came away, revealing her breasts, her rosy red nipples. Charlotte's tits were as perky and as perfect as Sari had ever imagined. She leaned forward and suckled to one of her breasts. Charlotte bit her own knuckles to keep from moaning too loudly, her leg lifting up, grinding her thigh against Sari's thigh as Sari sucked harder on her nipple. Charlotte's palm slapped against the crate, gripping it as she was forced to gasp out.

"Sari!"

Sari drew her mouth back, then kissed her. Fierce. Hard. Her tongue thrust into her mouth as she grabbed onto her own leggings, shoving them down. Her cock sprang free in the darkness, and one of Charlotte's silky palms pressed to her cock, pinning it against her belly. She drew back, shaking her head, even as her fingers rubbed the base of Sari's dick. "I swore to my father to stay a virgin, I swore myself to Sir Seldon..." She whispered. "To...Tanner...I...I...oh god, you're so...you're like a drug." She moaned, then leaned in, kissing Sari this time, her teeth biting down on her lower lip, her finger rubbing more eagerly. The tip of Sari's dick spurted against her own belly, a thin line of clear pre-cum, while Sari grabbed onto Charlotte's thighs, lifting her. Spreading her.

Charlotte's sigh was wanting. Desperate. "Please..."

"Please what?" Sari murmured, leaning her forehead against her, her cock grinding against Charlotte's noble cunt.

"Please...fuck me..." she whispered.

"You want me to fuck you?" Sari whispered back.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah!" Charlotte was desperate, her voice a quiet whine. "Fuck me, I...I don't...we don't...Tanner doesn't have to know. He never has to know. It won't hurt him. I need you. I need you so-" She choked out a cry of pleasure, a cry that was muffled by one of Sari's hand as Sari thrust into her with all her strength. She impaled Charlotte against the wall, her balls slapping her pert ass. Her hips began to drive against her. They were both mostly still clothed - their clothes growing rumpled, their skin glistening in the darkness of the cargo compartment. The slap, slap, slap, slap of Sari's balls against Charlotte's buttocks filled the air, echoing over the faint sound of the wind and the waves, and when Sari drew her mouth back from her lips...

She growled.

"Am I better?"

"Yesss!" Charlotte moaned, her cunt clenching on the shaft filling her.

Sari had been fucking her fast. Hard. Brutally. Now?

Now she began to fuck Charlotte as if she was trying to smash her through the wall. She leaned in, snarling with every thrust, moving so fast that her hips blurred. Charlotte's voice became higher and more desperate as she gasped out, her hands cupping the back of Sari's neck, holding her close, her eyes growing hazy. "I'm cumming! Ah! I'm cumming, Sari! Sari! I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind, ah, you're fucking me stupid, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck my noble pussy, knock me up, fucking breed me, oh god, YES!"

She clenched. Her arms tightened around Sari, her legs tightened around Sari, her whole body quivered and she went tense and Sari snarled and thrust deep, her balls clenching as she came, filling Charlotte, her body locking up for a moment, before she churned her cum in even deeper, pushing into her with a few more brutal thrusts. Then...she stepped back, panting, as Charlotte sagged down the wall, her thighs spreading. Girlcum oozed from her well fucked pussy, illuminated by the slowly swaying lantern, as Charlotte panted and puffed. She whispered.

"We...we can never do this again..." She whispered. "T-This never happened."

Sari nodded, heart hammering.

"N-Never," Charlotte whispered. Her fingers, seeming to move of their own accord, thrust into her own cunt. She moaned, then scooped the cum from her, then licked the droplets off her fingers, her eyes hazy. "G-Go. Get out of here. I...I need to clean up."

Sari staggered away.

***

Sari laid on her hammock, swaying from side to side, her eyes boring into the ceiling. Rana grinned down at her as she sat on the bed. "I'm proud of you," she crooned.

"I..." Sari blushed. "Did you do that?"

"No," Rana said, chuckling. "That was pure Sari. You are a bubbling crock pot of barely legal hormones." Her black on black eyes sparkled. "You're swimming with all the lust of a teenager, with a body that can turn anyone's head, and a big, throbbing girldick just begging to empty itself in every cute pussy you meet. Charlotte was begging for it. Begging. Did you see that slutty outfit she was in?"

"I...made her break her vows..." Sari whispered.

"Made?" Rana laughed. "Vows? You know, that noble shit is all...it's all shit! It's just a way to make sure babies are from the right studs, bred from the right brood mares. Fuck it. Who gives a shit who's a virgin and who has who's baby. What matters is this." She clenched her fist. "Strength. Flesh. Pleasure." She grinned.

"Spoken like a succubi," Sari muttered.

"Spoken like a woman," Rana said, laughing. "Demons come from the Void, you know. I didn't have a gender until I was called here by some lonely, lustful mage. He wanted me to be this, and so, to have a tomorrow and a yesterday, I became this. He made my name and from there, I grew and learned, and became..." she chuckled. "And in all that time, I've learned that taking pleasure where you can get it, to wring joy from this fucked up world of war and murder? It's why we're here."

Sari bit her lip. "Charlotte is never gonna talk to me again," she said, quietly.

"...are you sure about that?" Rana asked as a knock came at the cabin door. Sari sat up. The door opened - it was evening outside, she had basically fled up to her room and hidden here for most of the day's sailing, too afraid to meet Seldon or Charlotte. Now, well...she had no choice, because Charlotte was coming into the room. She had redressed, cleaned herself. One might have guessed she was a virgin.

"Hey," Charlotte said.

"Charlotte," Sari said, nodding to her as she sat up in the hammock.

"W-We should talk," Charlotte said, blushing.

Sari nodded.

"W-What happened in the hold...it was..." Charlotte bit her lip. "It was bad. I made a promise to Tanner Seldon that we'd be wed. That would be pure and faithful to him. And...uh..." She blushed, her eyes falling on Sari. Sari realized she had never put her tunic back on. Charlotte's eyes were sliding along her shoulders, seeming to take in every part of the join of shoulder to neck. Her tongue darted along her lips slowly. "And..." She bit her lip. "A-And I want to be...to be comrades and friends. You're a great wizard and an outstanding fighter and a good friend...and...beautiful..."

"Charlotte," Sari said, standing up, the hammock squeaking as she did so.

"R-Right, sorry," Charlotte said. Blushing. "I just. I want us to be friends. And for that to...to never happen again."

Sari nodded. "Yeah. Agreed." She said.

The two of them stood, in silence.

***

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Mmmph!" Charlotte's moans were cut off by Sari's hand as she closed her palm over her mouth, every thrust making the small writing desk in the cabin rock against the wall with gentle bumps. She grunted, snarling in her ear.

"Your little noble ass is so fucking tight, Charlotte," Sari moaned, her hips thrusting - her cock impaling Charlotte in her ass, the magically conjured lube glittering around her shaft as her balls clapped wetly against Charlotte's absolutely soaked hairless cunt, her nobles juices flowing down her thighs and dripping onto the floor of the darkened room. Charlotte moaned into Sari's hand as she buried her face against her bright red hair, breathing in her sweat, her smell.

Her ass was even more divine than her cunt.

And her cunt had been so fucking perfect.

Her hand slipped from Charlotte's mouth to her throat and Charlotte let out a whine of pleasure so high and needy that it was almost a sound of pain. She rolled her head back. "Choke me," she gasped out.

"W-What?" Sari hesitated in her thrusts.

"I...I...just...I l-like it when...T-Tanner chokes me," Charlotte whispered, her cheeks turning as red as her hair. Her anus clenched on the girldick impaling her and Sari moaned softly under her breath. "I...just...do it, okay?"

Sari nodded, then looped her arm around Charlotte's throat, then jerked back, holding her in place. Charlotte grabbed at her wrist - and mewled through the constricting airflows. "H...Harder daddy!"

Sari started to fuck her even harder as Charlotte's eyes rolled back into her head, her face going slack with bliss as she started to squirt with pleasure, her cunt soaking her thighs, her ankles, her feet with pleasure as she was ass-fucked. Sari groaned and clenched her teeth as she spurted into Charlotte, moaning as she started to fill her with thick, hot, white girlcum. She panted, heavily, then released the grip around Charlotte, who drew in a slow, shuddering gasp.

Together, they sprawled on the hammock. Charlotte's throat was faintly bruised from the contact, her breasts heaving as she breathed deeply and quickly. Her eyes fluttered shut.

"O-Okay...we can never do it... a third time," she whispered.

***

Two days and three more times later - once in the hold, once in Charlotte's room while Seldon was out practicing, and a third time in the crow's nest - the island of Rarous was visible at the horizon and drawing closer by the hour. Rana was looking preposterously smug, even as Sir Seldon and Tanzli worked together to prepare one of the launches on the side of the ship. Charlotte, looking professional and serious, and as if she wasn't wearing panties specifically to keep Sari's still warm cum inside of her, called out to the soldiers and magicians that she had gathered together.

"Collect the treasures we are going to be offering to Queen Araktesh," she said, cheerfully. "Make sure they're safe - it'd be a shame to have to fish them from the oceans."

"You okay, Sari?" Seldon asked, smiling at her cheerfully.

"M-Me? Oh, yes, fine!" Sari said, nodding, blushing as she did so, while Rana grinned wickedly.

"I know a seeeeeeeeecret," she said, cheerfully.

"Are we going to be taking Hecate?" Sari asked Charlotte, who looked at her as if she had lost her mind.

"Have you lost your mind?" Charlotte asked, laughing. "No, no, we are NOT talking that ghoul with us. The only reason why we'd even think of doing that is if Arkatesh had some massive healing magic - and she doesn't. She's a pure mastery of the magic of Lordship." She shook her head. "We're going to be keeping Hecate in the hold until we get access to the Reliquary. The Ninth Dragon's reliquary is pure life magic. It, properly channeled, can restore Hecate to...some kind of life..." She smiled, wryly. "Until then, we keep her secure."

Sari admitted, she couldn't argue with that.

The launch started to lower. Sari was near the head of the boat, while soldiers worked the oars. As they moved closer and closer to the shore, Charlotte sighed: "Tensions may be a little high. Relations between orcs and the mainland are strained...and their ire is justified. They're corrupted elves, forged by wizards as shock troops during the Sundering - they blame a lot of wizards for their shortened lifespans and the pain the sun causes them. Rightly too." She shook her head slightly. "But maybe this treasure can help to make our diplomatic relations more...smooth."

Sari nodded, as the launch crunched against the sandy beach and Sari sprang out, dragging it a few more feet ashore so it wouldn't be washed out to sea. Sir Seldon stepped out and helped Charlotte out, while Rana causally stepped along the beach, leaving no footsteps. She leaned in, whispering huskily in Sari's ear.

"Wanna hear my secret?"

"No," Sari said, flushing. "Y-You've given me enough terrible advice."

As she spoke, she took in the beach: It was broad and flat, but led to a set of sheer cliffs that rose up to dizzying heights. Carved in them were ancient statues of Chanti men, standing in full armor, their hands held out towards the sea, as if they were commanding any who approached that they should turn back. A narrow canyon wound between the cliff, leading deeper into the island. A simple jetty made of carved stone thrust out to sea, but it had been long left ot molder in the sun and was now covered with lichen and moss. The air was thick with humidity and Sari felt herself beginning to sweat under her jerkin.

"Come on," Charlotte said, her skin growing glossy, her freckles standing out deliciously. The sense memory of kissing her way along the falcon wing shape of those freckles burned in Sari's memory as she tried to keep her arousal from showing - following after Sari, Seldon behind her, and the rest of the team carrying the heavy chest behind them.

"Okay," Charlotte said. "There should...be..." She trailed off - quieted by the sound of drumming ahead of them. They stepped from the canyon and into a spreading valley. The rough stone walls of the cliff had been carved into ziggeraut shaped temple complexes, long left to ruin and rot. Moss and lichens grew over them, while leafy greens sprouted here and there, providing some scant shade. The whole place looked primeval. Ancient. And the drumming came from a knot of orcs standing on a curtain wall that cut the end of the valley off from the temple complex. Beyond that wall rose an even larger building, carved into the winding white-stone cliffs.

The orcs were bright green and lightly dressed, their bodies painted in reds and blacks, their drums booming out. Kneeling before them were three other orcs, their bodies covered with bruises and cuts. More orcs fanned around, watching - and chanting.

"Trjokar! Trjokar! Trjokar!"

"Who is Trjokar?" Sari whispered.

"Queen Araktesh's second in command, her general," Charlotte whispered back.

The drumming stopped and the chanting stopped as an orc stepped out. He carried a massive cleaver made of roughly hewn metal that looked as if it did almost all of its damage from pure weight. Sari gulped slightly, her staff of reflection suddenly feeling quite useless next to that mass. That orc boomed out, his voice echoing off the valley.

"By the order of King Trjokar, these degenerates, who spread their legs for humans and dwarves and gnomes, who pollute our mighty bloodline with the seed of lesser races, who consort with the wicked and the vile, shall lose their heads! By their blood, we shall be blessed!"

The orcs in the crowd bellowed. Not all of them. Sari could see several looking nervous - but then they started to shout along, clearly not wanting to be the odd orc out. The orc with the massive clever stepped up, kicking an orc woman forward. She snarled, then shouted.

"The Queen will rip your pathetic bigot general's balls off and feed them to the sha-"

The cleaver came down with a meaty thock.

Sari and Charlotte looked at one another.

"I guess the diplomacy is going to be a mite trickier," Rana said, her voice dry.

12