The Umbral Messiah Pt. 09

Story Info
Charlotte and Sari take a wrong turn into Orc MILF central.
6k words
4.81
4.2k
10

Part 9 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathhouse stretched on seemingly forever before Sari's faintly horrified eyes. To her left was Charlotte - and despite having seen her nude repeatedly, Sari felt herself feeling quite flustered at seeing her nude in this setting, with this general...attitude. To her right was Rana, who was more than happy to let her invisible, intangible clothes slip from her non-extant body and strut her perfect, pale self. Her black on black eyes gleamed like the carapace of beetles as she flashed her wicked grin at Sari.

"Come now, as Charloette said...when in Rauros..."

Sari shook her head subtly and then forced her fingers to move, undoing clasps and ties on her clothing, while Zarua looked increasingly frantic with nerves. When Sari had finished undoing her last bit of clothing, tugging her leggings down and stepping from them, she felt as if every single eye in the whole of the bathhouse was focused on her, all at once. And two of those eyes where Charlotte's. "In a proper light," she murmured, then shook her head, her cheeks darkening. "D-Damn my eyes..."

She's thinking of Tanner, Sari thought.

Charlotte looked shamed as she started to follow after Zarua, who had bundled her own clothing before her. Sari picked up her clothing, which included her various potions and bottles and weapons - not just her staff, but a dagger or two and the old sword she had used before finding her staff. When she held it all, she frowned. "Shit, this is going to draw eyes, won't it?"

"It shouldn't, lots of orcs carry their weapons - and if you're just visitors to the island..." Zarua paused. "Wait, no, Trjokar's laws says outlanders can't carry weapons..."

"It's simple," Charlotte said, snapping her fingers. Purple magic flared and glittered around her hands and she smiled as the clothing in her and Sari's hands simply vanished away, crackling into nothingness.

"I hope she can get those back," Rana said.

"I hope you can get those back," Zaura said, at almost the same time.

"Of course I can get them back," Charlotte said, huffing - and now, Sari felt like she could better understand where the other girl's panties had gone in some tearing hurries. She shook her head, then started forward again, bare feet padding on stone as they walked past open basins carved in the Chanti stone floor, full of water and laughing goblins and orcs. Sari felt eyes on her rump and she tried to keep her head up and her chin held high, despite the fact that a pair of goblin girls leaned over and whispered to one another loudly enough for what felt like the whole bathhouse to hear.

"Look at that Rubis girl..."

"I'd pay for her to go Rubis on me, if you know what I mean."

The first goblin looked confused and shook her head.

Then they were past, heading into a set of tall columns that surrounded the large, central bath of the bathhouse. Zaura whispered, softly. "I see some of Trjokar's men...hell, they might be looking for us." She jerked her chin - and Sari felt her own balls shrivel slightly at the sight of three powerfully built, slab heavy orc men in what looked like nearly a hundred pounds of iron and crude beaten leather padding. They were walking casually through the thick mists and humid temperature, showing absolutely no sign of any discomfort in the temperature. Zaura jerked her head over her shoulder, hissing. "Go right!" she said, then went left - while Sari and Charlotte both went right. Sari kept walking, while Charlotte glared at the orc girl, who looked back at them, then looked down at her hands, as if she was trying to figure out...which was which?

Then she held up one hand, making a crude Common L with it, then put her hands over her face.

It was too late. "Keep walking, keep walking," Rana said, her voice a soft hiss as Charlotte whispered to Sari in the other ear. "Don't worry, we just act like we belong. At a distance, with all this fog, they can't tell we're pink skins."

The three orcs in heavy armor started to take the path around the large bath that Sari and Charlotte were both on.

"Shit," Charlotte whispered.

Sari glanced around - and saw that there was a set of doors to her right, set along the wall of the building. The doors were closed and scrawled with orcish script over the old Chanti runes, so whatever they might be, she had no idea. What she did know was that they were not directly in the path of the three burly, heavily armored orc bruisers. Sari jerked her head, hissing softly. "This way."

Charlotte nodded, then stepped into the middle door, and Sari took the leftmost door, the door shutting before the heavily armored orcs had even cleared the corner of the bath. Rana remained outside, while Sari looked about herself, to see that the room she was in...was a sauna. There was a set of coals, water steam hissed and bubbled into the air, and the temperature felt as if it had reached some sickly sweet new high that made her head spin.

What was slightly more important to Sari, though...

Were the four orcs in the room.

They were all women.

They were muscular.

They were all scarred.

And they were all drop dead gorgeous. The archetypal example sat in the center, and Sari was unable to do anything but drink in every bit of her body with her eager, eager eyes: Emerald green skin, broad shoulders, full breasts tipped with dusky green-black nipples that just begged to be sucked on, cute little tusks peeking out of their mouths like exclamation points on their smiles, long hair that they wore braided or loose and free. Their ears and their pussies betrayed the elven material that had been used to craft the Orc species: Their ears were pointed, and their sexes were completely and utterly bare. Hairless, gleaming, smooth and inviting. Sari felt her mouth filling with eager spittle at the idea of fastening her mouth around those firm mounds and drinking whatever nectar flowed from them - while her brain gibbered and tried to find some better answer for why she was in here than...

"Ah, the girl's arrived," one of the orc women said, standing and stretching casually. "And she's a rebis girl? Huh, never seen a rebis girl before." She grinned. "Still, you ready, girl?"

"Don't just treat her like a piece of meat, Raj," one of the other orcs said, her skin closer to black than green. "Come on, what's your name, cutie?" Her green-black hand cupped Sari's ass as Sari gasped and laughed.

"A-Ah, Sari..."

"Wait, she's human!" A red skinned orc said, standing up and cupping her cheek, laughing softly. "I didn't know you had that much money, Raj."

"Anything for my birthday," Raj said, grinning. "Now, come on Sari, why don't you sit on Momma's lap and let her get her paws on you." Her palm slapped one muscular thigh as Sari froze.

Rana leaned in, grinning wickedly, her voice a soft purr. "The guards are right outside. I think you should definitely not start any hullabaloo if I were you..." Her tongue flicked out, almost touching Sari's ear as Sari tried to think of a good justification for why she wouldn't get on the orc woman's lap - but then the two orcs to her sides took her by the arms and led her forward. Sari found herself setlting her rump down on the muscular thigh of Raj, her breath catching slightly as the older woman crooned quietly.

"There there...is this your first time being hired for this kind of flesh work?"

"U-Uh, I think t-there's been a little mistake," Sari whispered.

"Oh, no, I don't think so," Raj purred. She cupped the back of Sari's neck and leaned in, kissing her. The force of her personality and the length of her tongue shocked Sari - her toes curling as her girldick hardened almost immediately against her belly. The powerful emerald green hand cupping her slid down her back to the small curve of her spine, drawing her closer, while another hand slid along her belly, then caught her dick with two thick, roughly callosed fingers. Said fingers began to rub in a slow, steady circle, sending jolting spurts of pleasure through Sari as Sari drew her mouth back, gasping softly, bucking her hips despite herself. The mewl that escaped her lips shocked her - it was so needy.

"Uh, are you sure this is the girl we hired?" The red orc whispered to the green-black. The only one who hadn't spoken so far, the blue orc, chuckled.

"Who the fuck cares," she said, casually. "All human girls are eager for orc MILFs to fuck them."

Sari knew she should object. But she was too busy biting the back of her wrist to keep from screaming in pleasure as the big muscular orc woman rubbed her girldick with merciless skill. She closed her eyes tightly, while Raj laughed.

"Hey, Tej, get me my strap..."

"S-Strap!?" Sari squeaked, but Tej tossed over a contraption of leather and metal and glittering runestone. Before her eyes, Sari watched as Raj bucked her hips up, slipped the leather around her hips, then clicked it home - and as the runestone circlet that met between her thighs settled, a glowing cock the size of Sari's forearm appeared, glowing bright blue-white of sheer focused magical energies. Her eyes widened even more as Raj chuckled softly.

"You've never been fucked by an orc dyke before, have you?" Raj laughed. "Don't worry. I can be gentle."

Tej snorted, while the blue orc woman laughed and shook her head.

"Dragons, Raj, you're impossible..."

"W-Well, I, uh, wait, I..." Sari stammered, then groaned as Raj kissed her. Rana giggled quietly.

"It's not that big," she said, her voice teasing. "Don't worry..."

Sari felt herself getting lifted up and suddenly she was swung around, the kiss breaking with a meaty pop as she was set down, the thick strapon gliding against her rump, teasing her anus for a moment before skidding past. She froze, her eyes wide as she saw the other orcs all watching eagerly, their eyes gleaming salaciously as the blue orc purred. "Look at how horny that little girldick is..."

"L-Little?" Sari gasped as she felt something cool and slippery pour along her rump. She glanced back and saw that Raj was emptying glowing fluid against her. The tingling sensation began and Sari felt her own head grow fuzzy and her vision start to shade with gleaming pink as she panted softly. "I...Is that...a....an aphro...aph..."

"Just for a bit of extra fun, sweet Sari. How young are you? Eighteen?"

Raj's palms cupped her breasts. Squeezed. Tugged on her nipples. She was rough and confident, riding straight to the line of pleasure and pain and pushing Sari onto that edge Sari whined and arched her back. "F-Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! F-Fuck me!"

"Call me Sir..." Raj crooned in her ear.

"Fuckmesir!" Sari whined out.

"Well, if you say so," Raj chuckled. Her hips shifted and she thrust upwards, impaling Sari on her glowing, magical strap on. The feeling of crackling energy stretching Sari's virgin ass was almost too much for her to bear. Pleasure and pain both mixed together, shooting her higher up and further than she thought possible. Her toes curled and she leaned her head back against the full, heavy tits of Raj, feeling them pillowing her head as Raj caressed her body, then gripped her hips, holding her in place as she rumbled in her ear. "Ready for a ride, little Sari?"

"Hu...Uh...uh..." Sari gasped out.

"Too bad," Raj chuckled.

"Oh Raj, you're mean," Tej said, shaking her head, while the red skinned orc whooped - and at the same time, Raj began to fuck Sari. Sari had never been topped before. She had never been the one to be fucked, not the one to fuck. She found that riding this glowing magical strapon, feeling the strong, confident hands of a woman who had clearly been around and knew what she wanted...was fucking intoxicating. Her dick flicked glittering arousal into the coals as she was thrust into, her body blazing with heat and eagerness as the pink fuzz around her vision blurred through her as she moaned and bucked her hips back against Raj, moaning desperately.

"Sir! Sir! Sir! Fuck me! Fucking...pull my ha-AHHH!" Sari moaned as Raj reached up, grabbed a whole handful of Sari's scalp, tugging back and making Sari's back arch as her ass clenched on the shaft filling her - her own girldick pulsing with pleasure as she came, jetting her cum into the coals, which flickered and hissed, filling the air with sweet smelling steam.

Raj grunted and shuddered, her eyes half closed as she crooned. "Fuck you are a sweet piece of ass. Just what this orc needs on her birthday...heh...away from the anklebiters..." She slid Sari up and off her strap with a happy sigh, setting her side, as if she was nothing but a piece of meat. Sari whimpered - her body trembling.

"A-Anklebiters?" she asked.

"Wow, she really isn't the girl we hired," Raj said, sighing casually. "You're in the Battle Mother's room. We're all orcs who've been in the two worst blood letting dens that you can - the battlefield and the birthing bed." She smacked Sari's rump with a casual palm, while the blue skinned orc took hold of Sari's hair, tugging her gently along the hard stone bench so that her face was buried between her thighs.

"Get to feasting, human," the blue skinned orc said, while Sari's tongue tingled against the orcess eager, dripping snatch. Her sex tasted warm and tangy and faintly of something familiar and...comforting. Sari buried her face against her, tongue thrusting in deep, and the blue orc groaned softly, her hand sliding along Sari's ass, to squeeze her ass. Sari drew her mouth back, licking her clit - moaning softly.

"Hey, Sa-"

The door opened and Charlotte stood in there. Sari, her left eye just barely uncovered by the orc she was eating out's thigh, saw Charlotte standing there in complete shock, her jaw hanging open as she saw the lewd display of Raj's strapon and Sari's well fucked ass and the relaxing orc mothers.

"Ah, that's gotta be the girl, right?" Tej asked, reaching around, cupping Charlotte's back, while the red skinned orc closed the door behind her. Charlotte opened her mouth to protest, but Tej was already kissing her. Charlotte's hands pressed to her chest - but while that would have been a great place to push a male away, that instead looked as if she was going to grope the two bountiful black breasts that Tej was sporting. Sari, unable to stop herself, sucked on the blue clit before her, wringing a low, throaty moan from the orcess she was feasting on.

Charlotte moaned as Tej drew her mouth back - then Tej purred. "This cutie needs something to nibble on, don't you, babygirl?" She offered one breast, cupping it up - she was tall enough that it was easy enough to get her nipple on Charlotte's mouth level. Charlotte blushed, whispering.

"I...uh...oh..." She leaned forward, closing her mouth around Tej's nipple. Her lip circled around and around that nipple while Tej groaned softly.

Raj chuckled. "Hey, I think I want another round," she said, grinning.

"You can take her mouth," the blue orc said, nodding.

"It's my birthday, Jan!"

"Fuck you," Jan said, clearly having zero mercy for Raj - and as Sari was pushed back onto her hands and her knees on the little corner of the room she was stuck in. Raj and Jan shifted about as Sari tried to get a good view of Charlotte - but then she saw that Charlotte was on her knees, her face mashed into the dark black pussy of Tej, while Tej bucked her hips against her face, holding the wild mane of red hair that was Charlotte's finest feature. Charloette moaned against her, her tongue at work...but then Raj's hand gripped Sari's head, turning it to face her sex, which dripped with arousal.

"Get to work, sweet Sari," Raj purred quietly, and Sari moaned as her face was pressed against Raj...

And was completely unaware of Jan slipping her strap on, the glowing cock shimmering to life. That is, she was unaware until Jan thrust into her with the same brutal disregard as Raj - but this time, Sari's moan was muffled by the pussy pressed against her face.

And.

She.

Loved.

It.

She loved every powerful thrust from the blue skinned orc matron, and the feeling of those strong hands gripping her hips, fucking her so hard that her girldick slapped against her belly, it was almost enough for her to forget every single thing she had been doing before this moment. Raj laughed between her moans as Sari's tongue worked and worked against her cunt, drawing forth a warm flow of eager juices - and then said: "We need another strap!"

Sari nodded against her.

"Not for you. Greedy."

"Sorry, sir," Sari mumbled against her thigh, kissing and nipping there, then moaned as Jan started to fuck her faster and rougher, growling in her ear.

"Little human bitch...bet you've wanted this for ages. Wanted a big fucking orc butch to fucking annihilate you, huh?" Her tusks grazed Sari's ear, making Sari mewl and nod desperately - she had no idea, but she had apparently spent her entire life waiting, desperately, for a big orc butch to completely destroy her. Every thrust was making it harder to even remember who she was, while her girldick throbbed and spurted arousal onto the sauna's bench. The pink haze in her eyes glittered with red sparks as Raj moaned and squirted against her questing mouth - while in the other corner of the room, Charlotte moaned in hunger and eagerness as she was lowered onto another glowing strap on, while her breasts were cupped and squeezed and played with by Tej, and the red skinned orc slid on her own strap, adding a third glowing, magical dick to the play.

The pink-red haze filling Sari's eyes grew thicker as she was put onto her back and fucked hard into the ground by the red skinned orc, who pinned her arms above her head - and above her, she could see Charlotte being pressed to the wall, tits first, as she was buttfucked, moaning as her bare human pussy dripped onto the floor. The pleasure was overwhelming and Sari moaned as she came for what felt like the hundredth time - and the mist hazed over everything.

When Raj chuckled and placed several gleaming gold coins in her palm, then closed her fingers on it, both Sari and Charlotte were pressed together, their bodies glistening with sweat and with the juices of the orc mothers who had absolutely fucked them. Raj purred in Sari's ear. "You're a good little whore, Sari," she said. "I'd take you home, but, heh, our new fucking piece of shit king frowns on keeping humans, even as pets." She shook her head. "Dipshit."

"Muh..." Sari mumbled.

The last orcess left the room - her bare ass looking as delicious as the first time that Sari had seen them, and then the door closed as the coals smoldered.

"Wow," Charlotte whispered, her breath coming slow and deep as she tried to wriggle and move. "I...don't think I can walk."

"Me neither," Sari mumbled.

"Some birthday party," Charlotte whispered.

"I think...they were all old enough to be my mom..." Sari whispered.

"Yeah. That's why it was hot," Rana said, from where she had perched and watched the whole affair. She grinned. "So. Round two?"

***

When Tanner woke up, he knew that something was distinctly wrong with him. For one thing...

He felt fucking great.

Now, among the Free Cities, and in Shadil especially, getting overly distraught about feelings and sensations that didn't actually matter was pretty well frowned on. So, when Tanner had spent most of his childhood wishing he had been born anything but a knight and a soon to be heir to a famous noble house, he had just assumed that that was just the way the Dragons had chosen to test him. He rose to every trial - throwing himself into training and battle and into courting Charlotte.

But...

He had never been happy.

And now, as he sat up and looked around at the lonely, windy aerie that the Drakkon had left him on, he felt at peace. At ease. It was like his skin had never quite felt right before - and now, it was settled on him like a well crafted hauberk. He smacked his lips, then stood up. He kept his hand braced against the crenelation that made for the only wall he had and peeked out - and once again, the dizzying drop that surrounded the Drakkon's tower seemed to stretch on forever and ever and ever. He jerked his head back, his eyes closed.

12