The Umbral Messiah Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay," he whispered. "I have to...I have to..."

He wasn't sure what he had too.

Fortunately, he was saved from having to make any decisions by the sound of leathery wings. He lifted his gaze and saw the Drakkon winging over, then diving down. He tensed, but rather than the Drakkon simply smashing down, she beat her wings once more to almost completely kill her downward momentum, then shifted with a flash of light into her human form. Or. At least. Her humanoid form. As she landed before him, Tanner felt a shameful burning arousal shoot through his body. He gulped slightly as his cock hardened in eagerness, seeing her scaled form, and then stammered. "G-Good morning?"

"Here!"

The Drakkon thrust out two hands. In one, she held a cracked, glittering mirror. In the other...

Tanner's stomach clenched with ravenous hunger as he felt his mouth grow moist as the Drakkon's pussy as he saw that she had brought for him a thick haunch of well cooked meat, still on the bone. He took it from her hands, ignoring the mirror, then bit down on it with a soft moan. The taste of it exploded along his tongue - tangy, juicy and warm. He chewed slowly, his eyes half closed as he groaned softly, feeling the warm juices drip onto his chest. That was a bit odd, since...well, he wasn't holding the haunch over his pecs. But Tanner was used to ignoring his body as much as humanly possible - it was required for him to be even slightly close to happy.

When he opened his eyes and took another bite, the Drakkon nodded, then cheerfully said: "Do you like flavoring?"

"Flavoring?" Tanner asked around a mouthful of meat. It did taste oddly familiar. And...oddly addictive. Like each bit and each chew was making his mouth tingle and burn with eager happiness. He chewed again, then looked down at the haunch. It did have a faint...purplish afterglow, glittering around it. His eyes widened, and he looked up at the Drakkon.

The realization filled him with a mixture of shock, revulsion, and arousal. "Y-You...rubbed it on-"

"My sex?" She beamed and nodded. "Yes, yes. Full of fixing. Eat! Eat!"

Tanner almost dropped the meat. His tongue tingled and his body quivered. Torn between revulsion at the idea of eating food that had been basted by a woman's pussy (that can't have been sanitary!) and the idea that every bite would be suffused with the same juices he had so eagerly guzzled when she had been sitting on his face. The two sensations tore him. The Drakkon, seeing that confusion, took exactly the wrong message from it.

"Too dry?" she asked, then clicked, shaking her tongue. She stepped forward, then lifted one leg. She pinned it against the wall above his shoulder, demonstrating a preposterous level of flexibility. Her clawed hand grabbed onto the crenelation to keep her rooted as she bared her sex at him, almost aggressively. Her free hand reached around and she hissed happily as she started to rub her clit. No. Her clits. Tanner's eyes widened and he felt a twinge of jealousy as he saw that she had actually grown three, no, four clits for her fingers to all rub at once. The Drakkon hissed with eager happiness as her pink-purple body writhed and bucked before him.

Tanner knew he should take the meat back. Keep it away.

But he was too frozen by the lewd, perverse display. Too shocked by this strange captivity. Too...

Too much of everything to even think straight.

The Drakkon hissed and her sex twitched and she squirted glowing purple juices onto the meat, soaking it into the flesh and making it glow. The meat looked even more delicious. The smell of it tingled on his nose. Tanner's eyes grew almost half lidded as he whimpered and the Drakkon hissed happily. "Eat, eat. Fix! Fix!"

Tanner started to eat. He moaned as juices dripped along his chest, pattering onto his fingers. He licked them clean. Sucked them clean. Moaned as every jolt of flavor blazed along his tongue and burned against his palette. His eyes glowed purple - though he had no idea - and he whimpered as he ate and ate and ate. When he was down to gnawing on the bone, the Drakkon plucked the bone from his hands, then crunched into it with her shockingly strong jaw muscles.

Tanner panted, heavily. "W-What is going on?" he asked.

And it was then that he noticed something was very strange with his voice.

Had it...

Had it always sounded so attractive?

Tanner had always hated the sound of his voice. He was pretty sure most people did, it seemed like most people would - well, except for girls. Girls had very beautiful voices, unlike men. But his voice had been particularly painful to him - too deep, too bassy, too rumbly. But when he spoke just then, it had sounded higher. Clearer. More pure. He blinked slightly, opening his mouth as he did so, then closing it, while the Drakkon beamed.

"Fixing good! Need just one more, I think..." She said, rubbing her muzzle, then holding up the mirror she had carried to him. The mirror was cracked, but it still had enough glass in it that it could easily reflect just about anything that it was aimed it.

Tanner felt his old distaste of mirrors. He was pretty sure most men hated the looks of their faces, right? Too square jawed, too...handsome. He gulped, then held up the mirror.

Tanner almost dropped the mirror in purest shock.

A woman was looking back at him.

Not...

Not a less masculine man, not a feminine man, not...anything. Just...

A woman.

Her cheeks were curved. Her hair was growing long - that's what was at the corner of my vision? My hair? Tanner thought - and her eyes glowed a brilliant purple. Her pale skin had gained a pinkish cast to the cheekbones and her lips had darkened to a near purple. Her throat was elegant and sweet. And when he looked down, he saw that his chest had grown a pair of full, heavy breasts where once his muscles had been. He...

He dropped the mrirror and looked, really looked, at his body.

Breasts. Feminine hips. Slender arms. Fingers that were no longer calloused or worn.

"W-Wha-What are you doing to me!?" Tanner squeaked, realizing how girly she sounded. She tried to repress the urge to giggle. To squeal in delight. To jump up and down and praise the gods. What kind of man would respond to being turned into a girl by gibbering in delight? No man he knew. The Drakkon looked confused.

"Fix you," she said. "I smell you when I grab you up - you smell like girl. But you're all wrong." She stepped close. Her scaled hand slid along his back, down to his rump. "Now, mostly right. Do you want?" Her finger slid along his dick.

Tanner squeaked.

He had never felt his cock feel like that before. It was as if ever iota of disgust he felt had been replaced by a blazing wave of sensitive pleasure. His dick grew harder still - and he saw that he had actually shrunk. Something about the shape of his dick was...girly now. He had a girly cock. And he loved it. Tanner whimpered.

"Do you?" The Drakkon asked.

"Y-Yes? No! I don't...know!" Tanner stammered.

"Okay!" The Drakkon said - then swept down to her knees, her ankles lifting up off the ground as she bent her legs lewdly. Her mouth came to be level with he...with his cock. Tanner forced the pronoun into his brain, trying to cling to it, while the Drakkon opened her mouth, revealing her razor sharp teeth and her long, long, long tongue. She leaned slowly forward and that tongue swirled around Tanner's dick, then her muzzle pressed forward. She sucked and slurped and Tanner felt a glowing heat throb through his dick as he grabbed at the stone wall behind him. His hips bucked and he moaned...and the moan was girly too. So girly.

The Drakkon drew back, her tongue swirling away.

And Tanner's dick was gone. In its place was a feminine, sleek pussy. Hairless. Perfect. There was a small knot shaped tattoo on...his...pelvis. Tanner reached down, caressing that tattoo. Glowing purple light flared and Tanner gasped as his little girldick sprang out, thrusting out into the air, and his balls were right where they had been before. He rubbed the tattoo again and it flared again and as the light faded...

She had a pussy again.

Tanner couldn't resist it anymore. She smiled. Then she giggled. Then she bust into tears and leaped onto the Darkkon, kissing her frantically, sliding her arms around her back, moaning as she gripped onto the Drakkon's scaled ass. The Drakkon's tongue thrust down her throat, and Tanner bucked her hips as she was throat-fucked by that long tongue, all during that eternal kiss. Then the Drakkon drew back, her tongue slurping slowly out of Tanner's throat.

Tanner panted, then beamed. "T-Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you, thank you, thank you..."

"See?" The Drakkon sounded smug. "Fix!"

Then, her eyes smoldering, she crooned.

"Now...you pay me back..."

Tanner blinked.

Then looked down as the Drakkon pointed with her finger. When she looked down, she saw that the Drakkon had actually...shifted subtly. Well. Not so subtly. Not so subtly at all. Her own pussy was gone and in its place was a massive knotted and bright pink dayglow dragon cock. The Drakkon grinned and purred softly. "Drink from this, and you stay girl forever. You don't, and you maleness will come back, cuz..." She waved her hand, snapping her fingers, as if she was trying to remember a word. "Cuz...me no remember exact word..." She paused. "Endocrine system?"

Tanner looked down at the thick, throbbing girldick, then up at the Drakkon, then down at the girldick, then up at the Drakkon.

If I do this, I surrender being a Silver Knight. My place in society. My marriage to Charlotte! Everything in the world will be cast aside. I will be nothing but a strange outcast - not quite a woman in the eyes of the law, not quite a man in the eyes of the world. I will be forever between and betwixt...but if I don't do this, then I will return to normal. She thought.

It took Tanner approximately zero point two seconds before she was on her knees. Her hand closed around the base of the Drakkon's dick and her mouth closed around the tip of her girldick as she moaned, sucking hungrily as she started to bob her head so lustfully that she almost kicked over her gag reflex. She groaned and pushed on - while the Drakkon hissed in delighted shock, gripping the back of Tanner's head, her fingers working into her long blond hair.

"S-Slow down!" The Drakkon squeaked, then gasped out as Tanner sucked even harder. "M-Me more fragile than me look!" She groaned, then her eyes half closing, her tail lashing as Tanner got her lips, through sheer dogged determination, down to the very edge of her draconic cock. "F-Fuck me!" She hissed, softly. "You...ah..."

Tanner started to bob her head, moaning hungrily.

And as the Drakkon's cum spurted down her throat and filled her belly, Tanner knew then...

This was a far finer way to slay a Drakkon.

***

Sari, Charlotte and a deeply skeptical looking Zaura stepped from the bathhouse and into a set of narrow tunnels that wound off into the ruins of Rauros.

"So," Zaura said, slowly. "You hid in a room and had to wait there because the guards hunting for you got into a debate about the local sports game?" She narrowed her eyes. "And that's why it took you a half hour to finy our way out of a corridor that was less than ten feet long?"

"Yup!" Charlotte said.

"That's...exactly what happened," Sari said.

"God, you two are so bad at this. It's a good thing Tanner got killed, no way you could have kept anything secret from him for any length of time at all," Rana said, shaking her head in slow disgust. "You could have at least just told her the truth. Or do you think Zaura would freak out that you fucked some MILFs?"

"Well," Zaura said, shaking her head. "At least you picked an empty room to hide in. I heard, while I was waiting for you two, that my mother was in here." She shook her head. "With all her super horny friends."

"Y-Your...mother?" Sari asked. Her cheeks were getting redder. So were Charlotte.

"Yeah," Zaura said, peeking her head around the bend of the corridor, as if checking for any dangers or threats. "Rajura, my mother. She was a mercenary during your Shattering, came home, squirted me and a few kids out, and now she makes her days by fucking anyone...well, my age, to be honest. She's just the horniest bitch on the whole fucking island. She and her friends, do you know they're called the mother-"

"We didn't meet her!" Charlotte said, hurriedly.

"Y-You shouldn't call your mom a bitch!" Sari exclaimed. Having never met her mother, she felt rather protective of the concept.

"Me?" Zaura asked, her brow furrowing. "I'm using her description for herself. Anyway, you're lucky. If you had met my mom, she'd have probably used that magical strap on she bought and you'd have spent an hour on your back getting your brains fucked out by a rampantly horny orc MILF."

"You can't call your own mother that!" Sari squeaked.

"And we definitely...definitely...didn't...no...no MILFs..." Charlotte said, nodding.

"Again, that's her description for herself. I'm just using her terminology," Zaura said. "Now. Do we want to risk cutting through the most populated part of the island, or try and head through the unexplored lower tunnels that no one has ever emerged from in the entire history of Rauros?"

Sari blinked at her.

"Well," she said.

Then the two of them heard a booming laugh from up the stairs. "I just forgot something!" Raj's voice echoed down it.

"Well, the latter, obviously," Charlotte said, her cheeks burning. "We should go. Right now. You know. Uh. So we don't get caught."

"Okay," Zaura said, shrugging. "I've always wanted to explore those tunnels anyway." She started down the tunnel, while Charlotte and Sari followed after. The two of them scampered around the corner just as Raj came down the stairs. The muscular, well endowed orcish woman looked around herself, her hands on her hips - she had dressed in her rather modest flowing white retirement gown, decorated only by a multicolored sash that looped around her hips to keep it closed around her impressive bust. She frowned.

Sniffed at the air.

"...is my daughter down here?" she asked. She sniffed again, then started forward. "Is that..."

"Raj, get your ancient ass up here!" Tej called down the stairs. "We've found some teen goblins who are ready to go fucking wild."

"Eh, it's probably fine," Raj said, turning and starting back up the stairs.

12