The Umbral Messiah Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, I think yes." Araxia crooned, drawing away from her so that her lower hands could hook onto Charlotte's hips and then yank - pulling her leggings down, revealing her pussy, hairless and gleaming. Araxia grinned. "You smell so...fertile." She crooked her own thighs wide and Charlotte saw that between the spideress' thighs was a thick, powerful girldick.

"Y-You're a Rebis girl too?" Charlotte asked, her voice dazed.

"Mmmhmm, before I was chosen to become one with the spiders," Araxia said, grinning wickedly, her fangs still glinting with tiny droplets of Charlotte's blood. Charlotte felt the old instincts, honed into her by Sari's own eager pleasure, by the Corpse Lord's mastery. Her thighs started to spread, despite herself. Araxia, seeing the motion, crooned. "Oooh, you like girldick, don't you?" Her member was midnight black and looked achingly hard. She grabbed onto the insides of Charlotte's thighs with her lower hands, her upper cupping her cheeks, forcing her to look into her eyes.

"Please don't..." Charlotte whispered, her eyes glazed over.

"Mmmm, don't worry. They usually say yes eventually."

Araxia bucked her hips - her cock plunging into Charlotte, pinning her down against the wall. Charlotte's moan was musical and desperate. Her hips bucked up and she arched her spine, her sex clenching to the spider woman's cock with the desperate neediness that her words denied. "I...no, I..." Charlotte moaned, her head spinning wildly. She knew that the alchemical mixtures of venom and seed, especially seed infused with what little was left of a Rebis potion...her mind scattered for a moment as Araxia began to thrust into her faster and faster. The rhythmic pounding of the other woman's hips driving into her again annd again and again, rocking through her body, the feeling of her sex stretching around the girldick filling her, it left little room but blinding pleasure as rocking orgasms burst into Charlotte again and again...and again. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YES!" The words escaped her, and her thighs managed to lift and lock.

Araxia laughed. "Usually it takes longer than that," she said, her voice amused.

She thrust once more and hissed, her fangs glittering as her eyes - all eight of them - closed. She hissed with pleasure as her balls tightened and her cum began to pump into Charlotte, filling her womb with blast after blast...and then when she drew out, Charlotte was left feeling empty and wanting. She looked down, her arms still bound above her head, and whimpered.

Green cum dripped from her sex, glowing with an eldritch light.

Charlotte knew that she should...she should try and escape. Or at the very least, try and prolong this, to delay what was happening. But she didn't know how to delay Araxia, not if she was to die. And as she lifted her gaze, she saw that Araxia was looking a bit wistful.

"Ah well," she said. "Now...would you prefer me to strangle you or-"

"More," Charlotte said, cutting her off.

"Hmm?" Araxaia asked, cocking her head.

"I want more," Charlotte got the words out. The real difficulty was in the venom still tingling through her body - it made it hard to form the words. Once she said them, she wanted them to be true so badly...part of her mind knew that it wasn't just a way to keep herself from lichdom. Part of it was her body burning for the need, the need to be used. To be fucked. To be bitten. She bit her lower lip, trying to look wanton and seductive - and not just pathetically needy. Araxia cocked her head to the other side.

"Well, the Necromancers say I only get to play with my food if I kill it once I'm done," she said, considering.

"What harm can one more round do?" Charlotte crooned. The same thing she had once whispered to Sari. But she wasn't thinking of Sari then. She was thinking of this exotic, black skinned beauty and her eight glowing red eyes and her throbbing, inhuman cock. Araxia let out another one of her girlish giggles. She reached out, gripped onto the webbing that spanned the wall, and tugged. Through some alchemical connection of web-strands and spokes, the bindings around Charlotte's wrists lifted her. She squeaked as she was tugged from sitting to hunching to standing to dangling. Her toes didn't touch the ground as her arms began to ache, suspending her up and above the ground. She gasped, softly, pain and pleasure buzzing through her alike as she swayed before the lustful spideress.

"You raise a good point, girlie," Araxia crooned. Her lower left hand cradled Charlotte's ass - then smacked it. Hard. The stinging explosion of contact caused Charlotte's back to arch, her breath catching. She mewled, then bit down on her lower lip to keep from making any more nose, her ass tingling. Araxia laughed, then cupped her breasts, squeezing her, pinching her, twisting her nipples roughly, while her lower hands cupped and squeezed Charlotte's ass - one slipping around to slide two fingers along her cunny, teasing her without quite touching her. "You want me so fucking badly, don't you?"

Charlotte, her abused body responding with twitches and mewls, nodded and gasped out. "Y-Yes, yes, I want you to fuck me more, please, I need it. Fuck my human pussy more, fill me up, please..." She said, her eyes half glassy with eagerness. The spideress laughed.

"Open your mouth. Wide."

Charlotte did so. Her mouth opened and her tongue lolled out as Araxia stepped close, then kissed her. The kiss was long and sharp - her fangs hooking on her lower lip. More venom gushed into Charlotte - but this time, it sprayed along the inside of her mouth, washed along her palette. Unlike the venom in her blood, this burned along her throat - and sent a dizzy wash of eager arousal through her brain. It was like she was being soaked in green flames, and when Araxia drew her mouth back, Charlotte was panting and drooling, unable to keep herself under even a modicum of control.

"Plu...pluse..." She mumbled out around lips going numb with the contact of the venom. Her legs lifted, spread. She strained hard, to spread her legs and draw them apart while hanging in the middle of the room, her shoulders screaming on protest. Araxia grinned, then flicked her wrists. More webbing splatted out and, mercifully, they provided support for Charlotte - despite also stretching her thighs even more. The webbing pinned her to the wall - ankles to hard stone, leaving her utterly spread eagle.

Araxia left Charlotte trembling and whimpering and beginning incoherently as she took step after step after step - drawing out the moment until she pressed her cock to her dripping, well fucked cunt. Araxia watched Charlotte's eyes with an intense focus, clearly wanting to see the exact moment that Charlotte's mind shattered...and Araxia thrust deep, and saw that shattering as Charlotte's eyes went glazed over with pure pleasure. Her orgasms were multiple, simultaneous, and lung rending - a scream of pure, wanton pleasure escaping from her lips as she bucked her hips back against the invading member filling her.

Araxia thrust. Thrust. Thrust. Her growling voice hissed out as she put two hands on Charlotte's hips, two next to her head. "You were just made to be fucked by monsters like me, weren't you? Eager little noble slut for monster cock. What would your parents say now if they saw you, whoring it up with my big...fat...girldick?" She groaned. Since she wasn't even trying to draw herself out for Charlotte's pleasure, she bucked only a few more times and allowed herself to climax. The pleasure crested, then washed over her like a warm wave and, as it peaked inside of her, her balls tightened and her glowing green spunk filled Charlotte to the brim, overflowing, dripping down her thighs and pattering onto the floor with a loud, wet plop, plop, plop noise.

Araxia stepped slowly away, feeling a warm glow of fatigue in her muscles. She sighed. "Now we're done," she said, nodding as she did so. She smiled, then turned back, looking for a rock or a knife she could use to finish the girl off.

"More," Charlotte groaned.

"More?" Araxia laughed. "More? You want more? You do know that you will die down here eventually. The Necromancers made me - and they made me deadly. My venom is toxic. Even my cum has its...downsides." Her hands caressed along her body, cupping her own breasts, stroking her hips. She hissed in pleasure. "This won't save you, little noble princess girl. It just means that it takes longer. That it gets harder. If you just let me slit your pretty little throat, it's just like going to sleep." She reached out with her upper hands cupping Charlotte's cheeks. Her thumbs slid along her lips, gently.

Charlotte, her eyes glassy, drooling with pleasure from her sex and her mouth, managed to speak one word. Just one word.

"More."

Araxia laughed.

To her honest surprise...she was actually getting hard again. Her member throbbed between her thighs, and she smirked as her finger stroked along it. "Well, then," she said, her voice a soft croon. "If you want to go that way, then you will go that way." She grinned, then leaned in, her voice soft. "Just start begging for me to stop again. That gets me going..."

Charlotte nodded, her eyes still glazed - and then moaned as the spider queen thrust deep into her cunt once more.

***

A vampire knight snarled, his sword flashing as he parried blow, after blow. He stepped backwards, his plate armor scraping against the wall as he came too close to the smooth stone surface for any comfort. The next blow swept at the armored visor of his helmet and he lifted his sword, to parry it, to turn aside. But he was fractionally too slow. The blade slipped through the visor, penetrating deep and then thrusting through eye, skull, and brain. Even this wouldn't have been enough to kill a vampire - save that Sari, screaming in fury, shoved harder with not just muscle, but magic. Fire exploded from the top of the sword and the vampire's head burst apart with such force that his helmet exploded as well.

The vampire knight clattered to the floor, turning to ash and dribbling around the seams of his armor. Sari panted, then, hearing more clamoring and clanging from behind her, she began to run again. "Shit shit shit shit!" she hissed.

She had known that they'd find the bodies eventually. But this was faster than she would have liked.

One Eye scampered ahead of her, moving with languid grace, as they came from a preparation chamber to a sanctification chamber. Here, several naked men and women were hung from what appeared to be meat hooks of some kind, their bodies reduced to so much...meat by necromancers who had skimmed off flesh, meat, and even taken chunks of bone. No one worked here, but the grisly scent of the place made Sari want to gag. One Eye scampered left, to one of the exits, then shook her head. "Storage," she said, even as Sari grabbed onto a crate full of surgical supplies and heaved it in the way of the doorway she had entered by.

"That door looks more likely," Sari said, kicking it open. It led into a corridor and bowled over a servant in all black, who gabbled in wordless confusion and shock - his tongue had been cut out. Sari held her hand up to him. "Sorry!" she said - then saw a sign that made her heart jump.

Sacrificial Chamber.

She and One Eye ran towards it - and she could hear the clanging of alarm bells, the shouts of orders. It was only a matter of time before everyone here got organized and she went from running into a scant few people in the corridors...to running into whole squadrons, all of them focused on finding her, specifically.

She tried to not think about that.

The door opened and she came into the sacrificial chamber. There was a broad walkway that led to a pair of flickering torches, sitting to either side of a tongue of stone thrusting out above the darkness of the pit. She could see how someone could be picked up and bodily thrown down, down into that pit.

She also saw an old, wizened necromancer, who had been peering down at the pit, preoccupied by whatever was going on down there than the world around him. He turned to face her, scowling. "What under the moon is going- urk!" His voice was cut off by the claws of a ghoul ripping his throat out as One Eye swarmed forward and did her work. Sari grinned.

"Good..." She trailed off, seeing that, from the shadows, two Vampire Knights had emerged. Their helmets were on, their visors were down, and both of them carried longswords. Sari gulped, as they paused...then shot forward. Their bodies blurred with impossible speed - their vampire bodies pushed to their maximal limit. Sari parried one blow, then took another in her breastplate, all before she had time to react. She was thrown backwards, fetched up against the wall, and then gasped and rolled aside as another vampire knight strode forward to swing at her head.

The curving impact of his blade shattered a good chunk of her armor off her body, leaving her muscle and bone aching, throbbing. She scrambled to her feet, trying to react - but fighting just one vampire knight had been nearly a killer. And that had been her ambushing him. Two of them, attacking at the same time?

The one at her left grabbed onto her throat. The one on her right smashed into her arm, knocking her sword out of it. He chuckled. "Well, well, well...I think this is the little would be warrior wizard on the front lines, back at Shandil."

"Think Araxia could use a second meal?" the one at the right said.

The one on the left nodded, and behind his visor...he let out a cruel chuckle. Sari, kicking her legs, tried to wriggle free.

It was too late.

The vampire knight threw her over the side of the sacrificial pit. Sari screamed as she plunged - but as she fell, she focused. Her tail whipped out. Her armor exploded off her body, forced aside from the strength of her transformations as she tumbled, head over heels over tail, and then caught onto the wall. Her clawed toenails and her clawed fingernails dug in and drew her to a screaming stop. She blinked, then peeked down. To her shock, her dark adapted, demonic vision couldn't pierce the darkness below - it was like looking into a soupy fog.

But since, above, was vampire knights...

Sari dropped into the shadows.

She landed and her nose immediately flared, breathing in the smells of sex and sweat. Her body tingled and she repressed Rana, who wanted to emerge to add her own eager purring to the scene. Sari looked around in the darkness, her vision able to pierce only a few inches, or so it seemed.

"Sari?"

The voice that spoke from the shadow was Charlotte's!

Sari felt as if her whole body was melting in relief. Then...

"What...happened to you?"

Charlotte's voice sounded shocked - shocked to her core. Sari realized, then, that Charlotte could see her. She could see the red skin. The glowing coal eyes. The whipping tail. The black claws. She could see every inch of her demonic corruption. Sari opened her mouth, then closed it. She whispered. "I'm...I can explain?" She asked, nervously.

Charlotte...to her shock...laughed.

"I hope I can too."

Sari took a nervous step forward.

The darkness seemed to draw back, as if by a curtain was pulled aside.

There, sitting on a throne of spiderwebs and stone...sat Charlotte. Her skin had been dyed an inky black. Her hair was pale white now, contrasting against her once pale skin. Her freckles continued to gleam on her body, like a million tiny white flecks flicked onto the night sky like a constellation of stars. Her arms, more...bifurcated into an upper and lower set. Her familiar features had been shifted - an extra set of eyes above and below the two she had been born with sat on her features: Narrow, bright red, glowing. Spiderlike. Her original eyes had split themselves, to create eight eyes in total. Her lips were hooked with pale white fangs. Another spider girl lay on her lap, trembling as her two lower hands stroked her.

Sari blinked at her.

"Because I think we both have a lot of explaining to do," Charlotte whispered, her voice faintly dazed.

TO BE CONTINUED

12