The Unbound Genie Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack returns home to finish modifying his family.
6.5k words
4.24
47.5k
52

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

Growth/Expansion, Mind Control, Bimbofication, Incest, Time Stop, Futanari, Gender Transformation

Disclaimer:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are purely fictitious and above the age of eighteen. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Rated X, reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 4:

Michelle's Rousing Evening

-----

"Are you ready 'four' this?"

I hate you.

"The feeling's mutual, bud."

Bud? That's rather tame compared to your usual insults.

"I'm in a good mood."

That's a first, too.

"Fuck you."

That's more like it, but you can do better than that.

"You're wanted here about as much as someone wants their family member to have a stroke on Christmas, and the readers hate you more than I do."

...

"Stop crying, I was kidding."

...

"I wasn't kidding."

...

---

"Haha, woo!" Jack hooted as he kicked off of the ground from the sidewalk that lined Vicky's apartments, sending himself flying through the air as the sun set in the distance on his right.

Since Jack didn't feel like troubling someone for a ride home, he had asked Meg for an alternative way of getting back to his house. They argued for a short time about why Jack still wasn't ready to use his abilities to either teleport or fly, but he gave up the fight rather quickly after having to listen to her annoyingly vague reasons about his lack of experience with her powers. Meg did commend him on not causing any apocalyptic events that could devastate the planet in the twelve hours that they'd been together, and Jack took that as a fair compliment. It's not like the idea hadn't crossed his mind more than a few times.

Ultimately, they compromised on a simple, yet elegant solution. Since Meg was sharing a body with Jack, she was able to adjust his physical properties in a way that would slightly lower his overall body mass while giving the strength in his legs a significant boost. She also took control of his legs so that she could position his body accordingly and calculate the trajectory required to make it to Jack's home in a single leap. Jack agreed, but demanded that he would be in full control of his body after takeoff due to him being uncomfortable with Meg being in control him at all. She agreed to let that happen, but only under the condition that he give himself complete indestructibility, in case he botched the landing. Jack felt silly for not having done that sooner, in truth. Jessica probably would've tried to kill him without a second thought earlier if she'd found a loophole in her conditioning.

After a change here and an adjustment there, Jack Thompson was laughing maniacally as he soared through the warm summer air above his small town. Jack's shaggy brown hair and baggy clothes fluttered furiously as he ripped through the wind, passing over the nearby shopping center in less than a second. He had less time to enjoy the ride than he thought he would, having to deal with the lack of proper airflow to his lungs and the roaring of the wind on his ears at the same time. By the time he found a solution to both of those inconveniences using the E-HUD's capabilities, his house was already in sight and Jack was approaching his fenced-in backyard at an alarming rate.

"Oh, shit. Meg!" Jack shouted as he began to helplessly flail his limbs in a panic. He swore that he would never forgive Meg for not coming to his aid in that moment before he slammed into the ground, which caused an explosion grass and dirt to fly out in all directions from the small crater that his body produced. Jack may have been indestructible, but he was in a fair amount of pain as he lay face down in a four-foot deep crater that spanned eight-feet wide.

The pain didn't last but only a few moments, and Jack rose to his feet as he felt his body weight adjust back to normal and felt the super-strength in his legs fade away. He climbed up and out of the shallow hole, covered in dirt and still disoriented from the crash landing. Jack looked around and was thankful nobody had seen that. Not because he was trying to hide his abilities, more because he probably looked ridiculous. Aside from looking like a ditch-digger, his shirt was ripped in several areas, the left leg of his jeans was torn all the way up to his lower thigh, and he had pushed his left foot completely through the tip of his shoe.

Jack sat down at the edge of the hole and sighed, finding out to no surprise that he could select the ground of his backyard using the E-HUD. In an instant, it was as if it had never been disturbed. The grass was a bright, vibrant green and looked to be freshly cut and healthier than it had been in years. The dirt that had scattered across himself and the yard was back in its place, and Jack looked spotless once again, minus his destroyed apparel. Fixing that next, he highlighted himself with his mind's eye and repaired his clothing as well as straightened up the mop of hair on his head that the wind had made its bitch moments ago.

He continued sitting there for a while, savoring the peace and quiet that his neighborhood often produced. It wasn't until the sky slowly became pitch-black and droplets of rain started to fall on him. Jack blinked several times, looking across his yard as rain silently started to pour down him, quickly soaking everything in his view. Jack groaned, unable to hear that as well. He'd made himself deaf near the end of his short flight to get rid of the roaring of the wind. He shook his head, then enabled his heading. Expecting to only hear the gentle spattering of rain all around him, the voice behind him was rather startling.

"-ack!" A female's voice shouted at him.

Jack lurched forward onto his feet from where he was sitting and yelped in alarm. He'd been facing away from the house, and hadn't realized that his younger sister Holly was looking down at him with an angry glare. Her bright red hair was getting drenched with rain, along with her clothes.

"What?!" Jack shouted back, returning the energy she was giving him.

"Why are you just sitting out here in the rain?" Holly asked as she cleared the wet hair that was falling in her face, which was wearing an annoyed expression.

"Because I like the rain, stupid. Why else would I be out here?" Jack said crudely.

"Hey! Don't call me stupid, you fucking asshole!" Holly snapped back.

"Oh yeah? What are you going to do about it?" He challenged, his tone mocking her.

Holly cracked the same psychopathic grin that normally appeared on her face when she was absolutely not in the mood for someone's bullshit. Jack fully knew what was coming next, as if this had happened many times before, which it technically had. This time, however, Jack was a little bit different from the scrawny dork he was the day prior, and had just had a fun idea.

The short, fiery-haired teenager had balled up her fist and sent it soaring towards her brother's handsome face. Just as it was about to make contact, Jack completely vanished. Holly had put a lot of power behind that swing, so she stumbled forward as her punch caught nothing but the rainy air. She blinked a few times, then stood back up and looked around.

"Jack?" She called out, not seeing him anywhere in the backyard.

A deep sense of unease washed over her, soon turning into a paranoid fear. "Alright, this isn't funny. What the fuck just happened?" Holly said aloud, looking down at her body and realizing something was off. Literally. Her arm shot up to cover her perky, bare breasts, while the other's hand went down to hide her tight, smooth pussy. Holly's eyes were wide with panic and confusion as her body trembled from the cold, but she clamped her jaw and ground her teeth together when rage began to overtake most of her emotions.

"JACK!" She roared. "I don't know what you just did, but when I get my hands on you, I'm going to rip you apart! You son of a bitch!"

Holly stormed towards the sliding glass door to the house, unaware of her new and abnormally huge ass as its massive, gravity-defying, and heavily freckled cheeks bounced and jiggled around behind her. She slammed the door open and shut as she entered her family's home, looking the living room for any signs that her brother had rushed through there.

Sitting on the couch watching TV with one leg crossed over the other, was their mother Debra. She was wearing a bright pink tube-top that showed off plenty of both her large breasts' upper and lower cleavage, along with a pair of frayed booty-shorts that covered up as much skin as a bikini-bottom would. When Holly arrived home from school, she thought it was strange that Debra had gotten a surprise butt-job and started dressing like a two-dollar whore, but silently cherished the erotic view that Debra provided, even if she was her mother.

Debra's eyes lit up as she noticed Holly's wet, naked body enter the living room, and were particularly drawn to the sizeable junk that Holly now carried in her trunk.

Holly blushed at her mother's gaze, feeling both arousal and unease at the predatory stare.

"Did Jack come through here?" Holly growled, continuing to cover her body with her small, delicate hands.

Debra grinned. "Haven't seen him, sweetie." She said casually as their eyes met, uncrossing and spreading her legs to reveal her already soaked crotch. Her toned, bubbly, and smooth thighs were slick with the juices her pussy was producing. "Why? What'd he do to you?" Debra asked hungrily, aware of some of Jack's newfound abilities.

Holly took a step back toward the glass door, caught off-guard by Debra's odd question. "W-well... One second, he was there, and the next he was gone. And so were my, uh..." She glanced down at her still mildly shivering body.

Debra giggled, moving her hands down to unbutton her shorts and slide them off. "Yeah, he can do some pretty weird stuff now." She slid them off, causing Holly's heart to start racing at the sight of her mother playing with her own hairless pussy. "But he must have done something else to you, we've just got to figure out what it is." Debra said as she stood up, walking over to her confused daughter as she still rubbed away at her quivering cunt.

"Mom, what're you... Wait, hang on! No, stop! I-... Oooh... Oh fuck... Yesss..." Holly stammered and moaned as Debra had quickly closed the gap and tackled her teenage daughter to the ground, latching onto one of her extremely sensitive nipples and groping her wide, perfectly round, and magnificent ass. Holly felt her sense of self slipping away as arousal began to block out any of the rational thoughts in her mind, turning her into Debra's dumb little plaything for the time being.

"There it is." Debra giggled. "That was easy."

Holly moaned as Debra slid a few of her slick fingers into her daughter's mouth, sucking on them as if her juices were as sweet as honey.

---

"Mom, you're more turned on than you've even been and will do whatever you want to Holly whenever she comes into the room." Jack said as he walked past Debra, who was sitting on the couch. Time was frozen all around them as Jack strolled through the living room, everything motionless and in black and white.

As Jack turned the corner and began down the hallway, he let time resume. Color quickly bled back into the walls and pictures hanging on them, and the sound of pop music lightly thumping through the walls suddenly became apparent to Jack's ears. He stopped outside of his older sister Cindy's door, then politely knocked.

The sounds of music quickly died down to a much lower level, then the door opened up.

"What do you want, twerp?" Cindy said, realizing that it wasn't one of her parents there to complain about something, only her perverted little brother. Only, he seemed different to her somehow. Had he been working out or something?

Jack smiled as he stared down his model of a sister, who was braless and wearing a tight, white tank-top that was stretched over her very full and busty bust, along with a pair of black yoga pants that showed off every curve of her athletic legs.

"Oh, nothing." He said with a smirk, then blinked.

Cindy Thompson = Human/Female

Age = 21

Height = 5'10

Weight = 124lbs

Build = Athletic

Eye Color = Blue

Hair Color/Style = Long, Wavy, Platinum Blonde

Skin = Light Tan

Ailment(s) = Nicotine Addiction, Vanity

Markings = None

Accessories = Ear Piercings

Lips = Full

Bust = 36D-Cup

Waist = 26"

Hips = 34"

Personality = Assertive

Current Mood = Bored

IQ = 99

Occupation(s) = Automotive Sales Assistant

Erogenous Zone Sensitivity = 109%

Physical Elasticity = 3%

Sexual Orientation = Straight

Current Attire = White Tank-Top, Black Yoga Bottoms

Hobbies = Social Media, Online Make-up Tutorials

Cindy suddenly felt a shortness of breath as he did, feeling as though the air around her had shifted slightly. She looked up into Jack's eyes, realizing that he was now taller than her, along with many of his other physical changes.

"It's just that I met a genie earlier today, and I've got magic powers now." Jack continued, holding up his hands and wiggling his fingers.

Cindy snorted as she let out a snobby chuckle. "Magic? Right." She said, crossing her arms under her round tits. "Go ahead, show me whatever stupid little magic trick you want to show me." She scoffed.

"Oh, I just did it." Jack said with a shrug. "You'll do anything that I tell you to do now."

"Huh?" Cindy asked, clearly confused. "What do you mean?"

"Talk like an air-headed bimbo from now on."

"Uh, like, no freaking way..." She said, now even more confused after doing so. Her voice was now higher-pitched and overly-dramatic-sounding, just like a stereotypical bimbo. "Wait, why am I, like, totally talking this way?" Cindy said as she raised a hand to her throat.

"Oh, and you can't panic, just go with it. You freaking out would really kill the mood." Jack said, walking forward and unzipping his pants. Cindy stepped back as he approached, then watched as he shut the door behind him. Her heart thumped inside her chest as he fished out his extremely thick, foot-long cock.

"Dude, like, fuck! That thing is sooo big. You couldn't'a used your magicy powers to make it, like, a little smaller?" Cindy asked, amazed at the sight of her brother's cock. She felt strange for how she was feeling at that moment, deep down in her mind she knew that none of this was okay, but the rest of it was more curious than anything. She took a few more steps back and sat down on her queen-sized bed, which was covered with pink sheets and a matching quilt, complimenting the rest of her very feminine room.

"I totally could." Jack said, mocking Cindy's new manner of speaking. "But I've got too much of a complex, I guess." He chuckled, letting his pants fall to the floor as he walked up to Cindy, his long, hard cock wagging in front of him like an opposite-sided tail.

Cindy pouted, not enjoying being made fun of. "Don't be a meanie." Her eyes widened when they became level with Jack's cock as he stopped in front of her, pointing the head of it just an inch away from her mouth.

"Now, it's time that your mind fit your mouth. Don't think about anything at all, unless it's related to sex or just being sexy." Jack said, pushing his cock forward into her full lips.

Cindy's mind seemed to slip away from her as Jack spoke, and let his thick prick slide into her mouth and down her throat without any resistance. She let out a throaty giggle and moaned around Jack's fuckstick as he slid its entire length into her, his perfectly round and huge balls pressing up against her chin. Cindy felt her jaw expand and relax in ways she didn't think was possible, and even though there was a tremendous amount of pressure where his meat was stretching her throat, she wasn't all that uncomfortable. It probably had something to do with his powers, she thought, then started thinking about what else he could possibly do with them. Maybe he made it so that her pussy could take his giant dick just as easily, or maybe made it so that she could cum from just being throat-fucked. That second option seemed more-than-likely, given how much she was suddenly enjoying what was happening to her. She loved being used like a worthless piece of fuck-meat. Cindy couldn't remember if she always felt that way, but it didn't matter. The only thing that mattered at that moment was her brother and his perfect cock as he began to pull out and thrust back inside, again and again, faster and faster. Soon, Jack's hands were balled up and full of Cindy's now messy hair, pounding away into her face with all of his might as her tits eventually and wildly bounced free from the upper-half of her tank-top.

"Oh, fuck!" He grunted, slamming into her one last time. Cindy could feel Jack's cock swell up and begin pumping his seed into her horny body. The flow of Jack's cum didn't begin to slow until about thirty-minutes into the ordeal, and he slowly pulled out of her once it was finished. It came out with a plopping sound, and an oxygen-starved Cindy fell back onto the bed, her mind cloudy and spinning as her face and tits were covered in Jack's thick load.

After a minute or two of recovery and light moaning, Cindy finally came back to her senses, mostly. She was still extremely horny, and couldn't get sex off of her limited mind. Slowly sitting up, Cindy noticed two things. First, Jack was suddenly gone, which made her frown. She'd hoped he would've stuck around for another round, or at least fuck her pussy some. That thought was quickly cut off by a massive shift in weight on her chest. Sitting straight up, Cindy stared down with glee at the sight before her. Her tits had expanded by at least five times their original size, each of them the size of medicine-balls. When she brought her hands up for an experimental grope, she was rewarded with intense pleasure the likes of which she'd never felt. She came on the spot, moaning loudly as she continuously began squeezing and messaging her perfectly natural but somehow still perfectly round tits.

---

Mike Thompson sighed as the hot water of the shower rinsed out the last of the shampoo in his short, neatly-cut, and dark-brown hair. He reached forward and shut off the flow, feeling a cold breeze pass across his large, overweight, and hairy body. The man snorted and gave his prominent beer-belly a slap as he turned to step out of the roomy shower, watching as more steam filled the rest of the bathroom.

He rubbed his hands across the cloudy glass of the bathroom mirror so that he could get a good look at himself. At forty-six, Mike thought he was doing alright physically. Sure, he'd let himself get more than a little out of shape in the past decade, but he still had a lot of charm and was six-foot-six, to boot. And he had a thick, ten-inch cock that could go more than a couple of rounds. He thanked whatever god out there that'd given him such a youthful, bombshell of a wife. Who knew that Debra would have a strange birth defect that one-in-a-trillion people have a chance of getting? Not Mike, he thought to himself. Despite being forty-two, she was as sexy and tight as a freshman in college, *and* agreed to get a set of implants after she'd gotten her tubes tied. She was perfect, and she was all his.

As Mike was in the middle of reflecting on Debra's extremely flirtatious behavior when he arrived home earlier, the world's color quickly faded away as he stared straight forward with a grin on his lips and blood pumping through his cock. Soon time was completely still, and Mike was completely unaware of his son opening the door to the master bedroom's bathroom.

12