The Unbound Genie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack smiled as he waltzed on into the room where his naked father stood, only wearing a t-shirt with a phone in his hand as his still-erect cock bobbed around in front of him.

"Hey pops, how's it hangin'?" Jack asked, admiring his father's own girthy, half-erect member. "Pretty good, it looks like." He chuckled.

"Correct. Your father is indeed hu-" Meg said, suddenly appearing sitting down on the counter of the sink with her legs crossed, still wearing the same jumpsuit that she always wore.

"AHH!" Jack screamed, throwing his phone towards Meg without a moment's hesitation. Not considering the physics of stopped time, Jack was annoyed by the fact that the phone had stopped only an inch away in the air from where it had left his hand. "Where have you been?"

"I have been here this entire time." She said, flatly.

Jack grumbled, then snatched his phone from the air. "I could have used your help with that landing."

"Apologies, but you forbade me from taking control of your body. I would have been able to land flawlessly for you, if I had been able to do so."

"Whatever."

"Another matter requires your attention, however."

Jack sighed.

"You will need to rest your mind, soon. You have been in frozen time for much longer than is healthy for a mortal in the span of twenty-four hours. It should be used for emergencies, not for entertainment." She finished sternly, leaning forward in her excellent posture by an inch.

Jack frowned. "Relax. I feel fine." He said. "That weird paranoid feeling from before is gone, I figured that'd be a good sign."

"Incorrect." She stated, frowning slightly herself. "That is, in fact, the opposite of a good sign."

"Why?"

"I will explain inside of the Lamp. Just know that the longer you suspend the flow of time, the greater the damage there will be to your psyche."

"Listen, this'll be the last time I stop time for a while. Happy? Just let me enjoy this for a little bit longer, I've got something fun in mind that'll take a little bit of time to set up."

"I will not stop you." Meg blinked, and once again she was gone.

"Now, back to business." Jack said as he clasped his hands together and turned back to his father.

Michelle blinked, having felt as though he'd spaced out for a moment. He shook his head and leaned forward to get a good look at his face in the cloudy mirror, trying to recall what he had been thinking about.

Oh, that's right, Michelle thought. He was remembering how much Debra had kissed him with passion and a deep sense of want whenever he came home from work that day. It was wonderful, the way she squeezed and fondled Michelle's unreal M-cup-sized melons through her light-blue pantsuit. And that outfit she was wearing, hot damn! Michelle felt as though he was a young man in college again, ready to stuff as much of his fat cock into any man or woman that could handle it. God those were the days, he thought as he admired the figure staring back at him in the mirror.

Michelle's body was the peak of femininity, aside from his above-average height and deep voice. But still, he enjoyed the extra inches when standing over people, it made him feel like a sexual god in the right circumstance. Sometime after Michelle, or Mike at the time, had turned thirty, he had volunteered to go through an odd clinical trial that would help invigorate his body and help keep him looking young, just so that he could keep up with his wife's miraculously un-aging self. However, there were a few side effects, most of which quite a few people would kill for. He eventually had his first name legally changed, but kept his masculine pronouns. The end result of the clinical trial resulted in Mike's body and face becoming completely feminized, permanently hairless from the neck down, getting a huge boost in size to his already sizable cock, and having his voice become an octave deeper. If it weren't for the bass in his tone and the usual monster bulge that was unmistakable in any of his bottoms, people would mistake Mike for an amazon that was built for sex. His perfectly feminine and gorgeous thirty-year-old-looking figure and face were excellently complimented by his very full, bouncy bust and his giant, bubble butt that could function as a shelf for drinks. Oh, and his libido skyrocketed as well. As soon as each of his kids turned eighteen, he'd shamefully told each of them that his body was theirs if they ever wanted a piece of it. They all turned him down, but understood where he was coming from. Michelle didn't ask to be turned into a raging nymphomaniac, after all. Still, that didn't stop him from always flirting with them or trying to make a move, if he was drunk enough. Jack was the only one who seemed interested in his advances, but Michelle figured that he was too nervous about getting it on with his dad.

Michelle groaned softly as he wrapped both hands around his massive erection and watched the display that he was putting on for himself in the mirror, occasionally biting his plump lip and blowing himself a kiss. His short, neatly-cut, and jet-black hair was pushed back while every juicy curve in his body was jiggling and swaying with his motions. Just as he was getting close to blowing his sixth load for the day, he heard the bathroom door click open and his heart skipped a beat in surprise. Michelle dropped his fifteen-inch torpedo, which was still sticking straight out from his crotch as his massive balls churned and began to ache from their lack of release.

"Hm? Oh, hey dad." Jack said as he slowly entered the bathroom, holding his phone in his hand and wearing only a plain t-shirt. His foot-long cock was already rock-solid, and his eyes were scanning Michelle's body like they'd never looked upon its radiant beauty before.

Michelle blushed, turning to face him and swinging around his big, donkey-dick in the process. "Jack? What're you doing in here?" He asked, completely comfortable with his son's predatory gaze. In fact, this new look Jack was giving him was actually turning him on even more.

"What? I just wanted to see what it's like to shower with a stripper for once." Jack grinned as he slipped out of his shirt and set down his phone on the counter.

Michelle raised an eyebrow and put his hands on his very wide hips, leaning forward slightly and sending his beach-ball-sized tits into a jiggle frenzy. "Oh, please. Your uncle uses that line on me all the time." He said, his gruff voice clashing with his very womanly body. "But I suppose I could humor you and hop back in there for a bit. It's been a while since we've done any real father-son bonding." He said, trying his best to sound seductive.

In Michelle's memories, this was usually the point where Jack would back our nervously and scurry off. Instead, without saying a word, Jack closed the gap between the two and dived down onto one of his rock-hard and very thick nipples. Michelle groaned as he felt a weakness in his knees at his son's aggressive touch. He did the best he could to maneuver backwards into the large shower of the bathroom, wrapping an arm around Jack's dome as it pressed into the supple flesh of her huge tit, which happened to be noticeably larger than his head in size. Their cocks were grinding up against each other between them as Jack reached up and began roughly squeezing Michelle's free tit, causing him to groan out in even more pleasure.

Michelle, honrier than he'd been in a long time, decided to take control of the dirty little fantasy playing out before him. He reached around and grabbed Jack by his toned bubble-butt, then pulled him up and off of the ground. A surprised Jack let out a yelp, then suddenly felt himself get pressed up between the shower wall and his father's massive tits. He could feel that his cock had slid up between them while he wrapped his legs around her thin, taut waist, and noticed a carnivorous look in Michelle's eyes as something thick and rock-solid began pushing up against his inner cheeks and asshole.

Michelle could tell by the look in Jack's eyes that this wasn't what he was expecting to happen, but the teenager put up no struggle against his father's strong but soft, feminine arms.

"H-hey, go easy on me dad. I've n-never... Mmph!" Jack's eyes opened up wide and Michelle grinned as the head of her cock easily slipped into Jack's very tight but elastic ass. Jack bit down on his lip hard enough to almost draw blood, never having taken anything near his father's size before. It was intense, and he was quickly getting a newfound respect for the few people he'd done something like this to in the past day, Debra and Jess in particular.

"Mmm. Goddamn, you're tight... You should've put out a long time ago, son. I don't even think your mother is this tight." He chuckled and grunted, now starting to thrust into his shivering and twitching son. Michelle could feel Jack's throbbing erection sliding between his plush tits as she pushed another inch further into him with each thrust.

Soon, Michelle was able to bottom out inside of Jack, stretching his hole in ways that either of them didn't know was possible. This didn't stop Michelle, however, it only encouraged him to start thrusting harder into his moaning son. Jack held onto his father's shoulders for dear life as an orgasm rocked through his prostate and cock, sending a small geyser of cum straight up from between Michelle's big tits. He chuckled at that, then groaned again in pleasure as Jack's contracting hole was bringing him even close to his own climax.

After several more minutes of the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh and Jack's cumshots occasionally firing out from between Michelle's massive tits, Michelle himself finally began to unload into Jack's trembling and pleasure wracked body. His cock, as thick as a forearm and balls deep inside of his son's stretch ass, unleashed its torrent of seed like a firehose, filling Jack with more than a gallon of gooey spunk before it started to leak out from the rim of his ass, Jack's body unable to fit any more of it inside of him. Their inexhaustible dicks were still rock hard and twitching by the end of the ordeal, and Jack's stomach was so distended it looked as though he was pregnant, but was partially hidden as Michelle's large assets rested on top of it.

Michelle slowly pulled his still erect cock free from Jack's ass after another few minutes of them catching their breaths. A massive flood of Michelle's cum poured out from his elastic hole, covering the floor around them and soaking Michelle's feet as Jack's stomach slowly retracted back to its normal, fit shape. Eventually Michelle leaned in and gaze a hazy-eyed Jack a long, passionate kiss, then lowered him from his grasp and to his feet. Jack's legs were shaky, but he managed to keep his balance for the most part once grounded.

"That was... Just, wow..." Jack said, leaning against the wall as his mind tried to wrap itself around what he'd just experienced. Both of their faces and Michelle's upper bust was covered in Jack's bottomless supply of seed, which Jack enjoyed more than a little bit.

"Wasn't it?" Michelle purred, giving him a wink and turned to turn on the shower. His curves still looked unreal to Jack, he wondered what kind of muscles Michelle had to be able to carry all of that around. When Jack had tweaked his father in stopped time, he made sure that his assets would have their full weight, so the strength his father normally had by default was something to behold.

The hot water of the large shower started raining down on them from the jets on the ceiling, the cum and sweat that covered their bodies rinsed off of them and quickly swirled down the drain.

"It's a good thing we stayed in the bathroom." Michelle chuckled as he rubbed his big tits and played with his nipples, facing away from Jack and giving him an excellent view of his huge, amazing ghetto-booty. "You mother would've killed me if we made this mess in the bed." He turned and gave his son a wink, who was already approaching behind Michelle.

Jack's hands came up from behind him and grabbed two large handfuls of Michelle's funbags, grinding his big dick between his massive cheeks like a comically oversized hotdog and buns.

Without another word, Jack began revenge-fucking his dad's bombshell body, causing Michelle to moan loudly and eventually get down on all fours to properly take his son's raging fuckstick. Jack roughly slapped and groped his father's wide, bubbly ass while he did so, making sure to add a few inches to the size of his cock all the while as a form of pleasurable punishment.

The two continued to go at it for about an hour until they were interrupted by Debra, who was more than happy to join in for the last half of their fuck-session. Cindy and Holly were passed out in their own respective places in the house, having experienced more pleasure in such a short time than they have in their entire lives as a whole.

When everything was said and done, Jack made his way back to his room to finally rest after his long, enjoyable day. After he shut the door and jumped under the thick blanket covering his bed, it wasn't long before the abyss claimed Jack and sent him into a deep, deep sleep.

"Welcome back, Jack."

"Oh, goddamn it. Fuck this place, Meg."

---

"... -icky... Vicky... Vicky... VICKY!"

Victoria's eyes fluttered open, the ceiling of her dark room quickly coming into focus as she woke up. She laid there for a moment, recalling the events that happened prior to her passing out. First, Jack was there when she got home from work, and he was super sexy for some reason. Then Jess showed up with bigger tits. After that, she grew a dick and knocked Jack out for laughing at her. And then... Her and Jess ended up fucking, and cumming, and *cumming...*

"Goddamn it! Vicky!" Jess called out from somewhere on the bed.

Vicky snapped upright, and was baffled by what followed. Two big, round, gravity-defying tits were in a bouncing frenzy on her chest. They didn't have any weight pulling her around, but she felt every wave that was sent through her sensitive flesh as they jiggled. Written across her upper-chest in black ink from a permanent marker were the words, "Property of JACK," with his name split in half, two letters on each round tit. Her hands shot up to stabilize her calamitous mammaries, and a familiar but misplaced tingling sensation flowed through her nervous system when she made contact with them. Vicky moaned, looking down at the rest of her new and improved body while trying not to get too distracted by the pleasant feeling that her tits were giving off. Speaking of getting distracted again...

"Hellooo... I know you're there, Vicky!" Jess angrily called out from beneath one of the many thick blankets on and around her bed.

"Shit! Sorry." Vicky said, quickly throwing the blankets off of her friend. "Are you... Okay?" She asked Jess, who was laying on her back with her hands and feet bound by rope. She hadn't been hastily tied up either, it was elegantly done in a creative style that you'd normally see in an experienced bondage setting. The rest of Jess' curvy body was completely naked, and her perky D-cup tits jiggled along with Vicky's every time there was motion on the bed. Written across her forehead in black marker was the word, "TOY," and on her smooth crotch above the thick erection between her legs read, "Tease Please" with a small arrow pointing towards the base of its shaft. Across her tits, written in big bold letters read, "SLUT." There were other crudely drawn and overtly sexual words written in various spots all over her body, some of them with arrows specifying what to do and where.

"I don't know how I'm going to do it, but I'm going to kill your pet idiot." She said through gritted teeth, the cock she still had between her legs was throbbing madly as it lay against her flat stomach. "Nice tits by the way." Jess said, eyes locked on Vicky's unrestrained cantaloupes.

Vicky was now planning on doing some unspeakable things to Jack herself, but it was more to thank him for the perverted gift that he had beautifully wrapped up for her, she thought to herself.

"I can't blame you; I'd be pissed too." Vicky snickered, relaxing her posture as she leaned back on the bed.

"I mean, a dick?! That's just... Urgh!" She growled as she looked down to the twitching mass that was reacting to her substantially increased libido. Even though there was a clear rage in Jessica's eyes, the similar rage of her cock was more important to Vicky in that moment.

"I think it looks good on you." Vicky said, biting her lip as she watched Jess helplessly struggle.

"Oh, fuck off. Get me out of this stupid shit." Jess spat, trying to squirm out of her binds.

Vicky shrugged, then brought one of her small, delicate feet above Jess' cock and lightly trailed down its length. Jess' hips lurched forward at its touch and she let out a desperate whine of sexual frustration.

"What's the rush?" Vicky asked, cracking an innocent smile.

-----

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. It's not the first one I've ever written, but it's the first one that I've ever submitted. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter because I've already got several more written and on the way. If you have any feedback or comments, feel free to email me.

12