The Unbound Genie Ch. 05

Story Info
A new day begins, and a new genie is introduced.
5.3k words
4.31
31.8k
38

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tags:

Growth/Expansion, Mind Control, Incest, Time Stop, Bimbofication, Futanari

Disclaimer:

The story, all names, characters, and incidents portrayed in this production are purely fictitious and above the age of eighteen. No identification with actual persons (living or deceased), places, buildings, and products is intended or should be inferred. Rated X, reader discretion is advised.

Chapter 5:

John's Best Friend

-----

Ugh. My head is killing me.

"Stay up all night sucking cock again?"

Crass, as always.

"Bite me."

So, what's on the agenda for today?

"Mayhem and carnage."

I'm fine with the first half of that.

"Booooo."

I don't think blood and gore will keep the people of this genre reading for very long.

"And that's where you're wrong, but we'll put a pin in the subject for now."

Fantastic.

"Oh, shut up. Let's just get this over with so I can go back to bed."

---

"I hate to admit it. I really do." Jack said, his naked body drifting in a shallow, steamy hot spring that was located on the tip of an iceberg. The was no wind; the cloudless, blue sky was lit up with the sun's warm light, and the sounds of water running down the jagged edges of the mountain was an ideal white-noise for Jack to relax to. "But this place isn't as bad as I thought it was." He snapped his finger and an iced glass of soda appeared in the air in front of his face, tilting over slightly so that he may take a long sip. The drink floated down to the thin, flat edge of the spring beside him.

"Correct." Meg said, floating on her back in the center. Her short, silvery hair was floating around her head in the water, while her small, pert breasts shined as the sun's light grazed them. She was naked and relaxed for the first time since Jack had met her.

Jack smiled, looking down at his fit, toned body and the foot-long cock between his legs as they soaked in the warm springs.

"You have been in the Lamp for almost eight hours now, and the rest of the household is starting to awaken."

"Already? It feels like I just got here." Jack said, scratching his head.

"Correct. That is one of the byproducts of this place. You could occupy the Lamp for years, and still feel as though you have only just arrived."

"That's pretty terrifying." Jack said lazily, taking another sip of his floating drink. "I should probably wake up before I decide to take a permanent snooze." He yawned, feeling as though he wouldn't mind staying another twelve hours in an alternate world that he had complete and total control of. "Do the honors, my faithful minion."

Meg hesitated at his comment with quiet disdain, but she eventually blinked after an awkward moment of silence.

---

Jack slowly regained consciousness, the memories of the time he'd spent in the Lamp becoming a blur to him the closer he came to reality. He sat up, yawned, then stretched, enjoying the feeling that his new, defined muscles were giving him as he did so. He looked over towards the digital clock above his TV, realizing that it was a half-past six-o-clock in the morning.

He looked up at the light in his room and switched it on with the E-HUD, then look a moment to admire his athletic body and thick morning erection. As Jack turned to hop off of his bed, the sweet, salty aroma of breakfast being cooked filled his nose, causing his stomach to growl with desire. Thanks to one of the many tweaks Jack had made to his family last night before going to bed, his mother would always be up extra early to get a large meal prepared for everyone. That extended to lunch and dinner, as well.

Jack smiled, thankful for whomever sent him Meg. He glanced at his laptop, remembering the previous morning and his first encounter with a genie with a strange sense of nostalgia. Yesterday had felt like ten years ago to Jack, so it all seemed so far away. That may have something to do with either his liberal use of stopping time, or just a side effect of his time in the Lamp. It didn't matter. He wanted whatever was waiting for him in the kitchen. After a quick trip to the bathroom to relieve himself, a naked Jack strolled towards the origin of the delicious smells that were enveloping his nostrils.

Standing at the stove and working her youthful, delicate fingers to the bone, was Debra Thompson. She wore only an apron over her petite, but fully-stacked body. Her long, brown hair was pulled back in a ponytail per usual, her semi-fake tits jiggled and shook with every motion of her arms, and her large, fuckable butt was on full display for anyone to see. Jack's cock twitched at the sight of her. He walked over to the table and sat down, eyeing her body as she worked.

Jack's stomach let out an unnaturally loud growl as he sat down in one of the chairs sideways at the end of the table to face Debra, and the sound caught her attention. She turned around, then grinned a wicked grin.

"Morning, baby. Sleep well?" His mother casually, turning to show off a plentiful amount of side-cleavage that the thin apron was exposing.

"You bet." Jack chuckled. "You and dad really know how to wear someone out." He said, then let out a mock yawn.

Debra giggled, then grabbed a full plate of eggs, bacon, sausage links, and homemade hash browns in the center. "Speaking of which, I love what you did with your father." She said, swaying her luscious body with every step. "He's sure to be a lot more fun around the house now."

"No kidding. I did my best to turn him into a walking, sexual jungle gym." Jack said, slapping Debra's big ass as she came into his reach. When Jack had altered Mike, he'd made it so that reality would alter with them. The only people he set to notice his father's changes were himself, Debra, and Vicky.

She lightly jumped, then moaned softly, smiling all the while as she sat down the plate of food. "Mmm. Well remember, you're never too old to sleep in the same bed as your parents. We'd love the company." Debra purred, leaning down to give her son a passionate and sloppy french kiss.

Jack was taken back by it just a bit, but he ultimately went with it. Fucking his mother like she was a blow-up doll was one thing, but kissing her like he was made him feel strangely uncomfortable. He may just not be all that much of an intimate guy, Jack thought to himself.

After breaking the kiss, Debra pulled back and smiled. For a moment, she seemed to be thinking something over as she glanced back and forth between Jack and the kitchen's entryway.

"Ah, fuck it." She said, reaching back to untie her apron. As she did, it fell to the floor and revealed her beautiful, toned, and twenty-year-old body. She gave her perfectly round, G-cup-sized tits a squeeze as she dropped down to her knees in front of Jack, wasting no time in wrapping them around the throbbing cock between his legs. "It's not like we need to do this in private anymore, right?" Debra asked with a wink and she began sucking on the head of his cock as it poked out from between her creamy cleavage. She quickly began moaning in pleasure as the increased sensitivity in her breasts were firing off all kinds of electrical pulses throughout her curvy body.

Jack let out a groan of satisfaction. His mother believed that they'd been secretly hooking up behind everyone's back ever since Jack turned eighteen almost a year ago. But in truth, something like this would've never happened between the old Debra and her son, not that Jack would've wanted a piece of her unseemly body before he obtained his genie abilities. Still, she was right. They could do whatever they wanted to each other and not have to worry about who was watching. Jack chuckled at the thought.

While Debra shimmied her tits up and down on Jack's dick, he noted the eagle tattoo on her upper left breast. He hadn't really put much thought into the idea before, but he was a pretty big fan of body art. Using the E-HUD, he started going to work on inking up his mother. He added a symmetrical eagle tattoo on the right tit to mirror the first, gave her left arm a complete tribal sleeve with a mixture of skulls and demons and the like, then did the same to her right arm but in the fashion of barbed wire wrapped around bleeding hearts and tied-up angels. On her back, the sleeve tattoos extended and connected in a mixture of the two styles. While he was at it, he gave her a few abstract pieces over parts of her legs and thighs, while finishing off her artwork with a tramp-stamp over her large, shakable butt that read, MILF, in bold cursive writing.

Feeling the need for her to completely fit the aesthetic, Jack also gave her nipple piercings, a set of angel bites, a septum ring, a small silver gauge in each of her earlobes, and a desperate love for all things latex.

Debra shivered and let out little gasps as she could feel the ink of the tattoos and the cold of the piercings burn into and enter her skin, not stopping her expert titty-fucking for even a second. Looking down at her arms and tits as she squeezed them around his throbbing cock, she giggled with glee at the transformation she'd just undergone. Just as she did so, a large blast of Jack's cum hit her directly in the mouth. The load came in strong enough for some of it to force its way down Debra's unexpecting throat, causing her to choke and pull away coughing. She sat there for a moment on her knees clearing her throat, while Jack was pointing his cock at her and moaning as the last few globs shot out onto her face and tits.

Jack let out one last moan as Debra slowly rose to her feet, looking down at her still tingling breasts as cum dripped off of them. She went over to one that was on the wall, then examined her new ink and studs in wonder.

She glanced at Jack with a wide grin, her mouth and chin still dribbling with his baby gravy. "I look fuckin' hot, huh?" She asked in a bubbly tone and giggled, walking over to the sink to wash off her son's cum. Jack didn't bother to answer, he just smiled and started digging into the breakfast that Debra had prepared for him.

Debra retrieved her apron, which was now made completely out of white latex thanks to Jack's powers, then proceeded to finish cooking for the rest of the family. As she worked and Jack ate, the rest of the household began to show up to the kitchen one by one.

Holly was the first to enter, only wearing a loose purple t-shirt that barely covered the cheeks of her large, protruding bubble butt. She saw Jack and started daggers at him, who just smiled in response. He didn't make it so that her clothes would adjust to her new measurements, so he suspected she was more upset about not being able to find any bottoms that fit her. Since she wasn't aware that her ass had grown, Holly believed that her asshole brother just shrank her clothes. Before Jack went to bed, he also put a stipulation in Holly's mind that wouldn't allow her to be afraid of him or his powers, so her being calm about everything was expected. She did a double take when she saw Debra next to the sink, however.

"Uh..." Was all Holly managed to get out, already getting turned on by the sight of her sexy mother, which started clouding her thoughts. She shook her head, trying not to get worked up knowing what'll happen if she does. The memories of Debra taking advantage of her easily seductible daughter were all too fresh in both of their minds, so Holly just quietly sat down at the table and tried to process the uncontrollable events that were playing out before her.

Michelle was the next to wander in, his short black hair freshly washed and combed back. Since Jack had allowed his father's clothes to change shape to fit his new, sexy, amazonian figure, it was no surprise that he was able to come to breakfast fully dressed. He was wearing a thin, pink satin top that showed off miles of his mountainous cleavage as well as a matching pair of pink satin short-shorts that showed off the massive bulge of his giant cock and balls. Even though Michelle was fifteen-inches at full mast, his package was still large and threatening when soft and covered up by a girly fabric.

"Morning all." Michelle said as he took a seat at the opposite end of the table as Jack, taking note of Debra's new look. "I see that you're putting this new power of yours to good use." Michelle chuckled in her gruff voice. Even though he looked completely feminine in every way aside from his genitals, Michelle sounded just like he did when he was Mike.

Jack had showed off a few of his abilities to Michelle during their threesome in the shower last night, so Mike was already up to speed with what was going on. In fact, Michelle had called into work as soon as he woke up to tell the dealership that he and Cindy were taking the day off, then called Jack and Holly's high school afterwards to tell them that Jack had wound up getting her sick at some point yesterday. Even though Michelle was oblivious to the fact that Jack had turned him into a walking sex-puppet, he planned on seeing what all Jack could do with his sexy new powers, and he wanted as many participants as he could get.

As Debra brought Holly and Michelle plates of breakfast, Cindy finally wandered into the room. Her long, platinum blonde hair was a complete mess, her big blue eyes were cloudy with lust, her large and sensitive round tits had fingermarks and handprints all over them from where she'd constantly been playing with them ever since she awoke, and her inner thighs were completely drenched with juices from her also extra sensitive pussy. Cindy must have been awake for a while and just now may have found the willpower to stop playing with herself long enough to eat something, Jack thought to himself as he took another bite of food.

Cindy stumbled in as if she was drunk on pleasure, and sat down at the table next to a nervous, wide-eyed Holly and adjacent from an uninterested Jack. When she plopped herself down on the chair, her all-natural, bowling ball-size tits nearly sent her off balance with the way they jiggled and swayed. Debra, who had finished cooking the last of the food, brought Cindy a plate and sat down across from her daughters at the table with one of her own.

Everyone ate in relative silence aside from Cindy, who was close to having an orgasm every time she took a bite of food. Jack almost dialed down her oral sensitivity just so she could eat properly, but decided against it after he realized that she wasn't really having any trouble putting it down after the first few bites. Everyone at the table was getting turned on by her display, and nobody but Jack could tear their eyes away from her jiggling mammaries, who was busy making a few tweaks to everyone's minds.

After the meal was devoured, everyone went their separate ways in the house.

Michelle and Cindy took the liberty of watching porn on the living room's large 4K television, but it wasn't long before he had his slutty daughter bent over the coffee table and begging for him to stuff all fifteen-inches of his mighty cock into her ass. Michelle didn't hesitate, and did just that for the next few hours.

Holly went off and stole a few of Debra's pants and shorts from her closet, hoping that they'd fit around her big ass. Unfortunately for her, they only just barely fit. Wearing a pair of her mom's frayed jeans-shorts when Jack passed by her open door, she called him in to see why she needed him to either change her "clothes" back to normal or magically conjure up some that could fit her. Jack did neither, and took a break from the task at hand for taking a moment to pump her tight, elastic pussy full of his jizz.

Debra, following Jack's orders, was outside in the backyard wearing a black latex two-piece bikini and taking all kinds of lewd selfies by their new and very large pool. She was posting them on every one of her social media accounts and sending them to every contact in her phone that was located in town. It was her way of sending out a mass open-invite to anyone that wanted to be a part of the Thompson family's spontaneous pool party.

While everyone occupied themselves with sex, being sexy, or recovering from rough sex, Jack was hard at work making sure that the spontaneous event would be a memorable one. Using the E-HUD, and with a little help from Meg and her intimate knowledge of its workings, Jack set up several parameters that would take effect as soon as someone were to set foot in his home. The invisible wall around his house and yard acted as a sort of barrier; whenever an individual is inside its perimeter, anything they see, hear, or experience will seem as normal as casual conversation or a gust of wind blowing against one's body. Also, upon entering its perimeter for the first time, the individual will undergo a single random physical, mental, and wardrobe alteration, all of which will go unnoticed by anyone except Jack's family, and Vicky, of course.

It was just before noon when Jack was putting the finishing touches on the party. He took a deep breath of fresh air, admiring his new pool; the tables full of plastic tableware, cups, and two-liter sodas; the several coolers that were stocked to the brim with liquor and beer; a speaker that played a variety of mind-altering music tracks; the super-stacked amazon working the grill while wearing a camouflage bikini top and a dark green swimming skirt with the head of his large, soft dick sticking out from the mid-thigh-length bottom; and the two bimbos laying down in long-chairs wearing two-piece bikinis and catching some sun as they talked about big dicks and the best ways to get fucked.

Everything was ready to go, but Jack felt as though he was missing one thing...

Oh, that's right, he thought to himself. "Holly!" He shouted towards the house.

A few seconds later, the big-bottomed red-head came storming out of the house wearing a white t-shirt and a black bikini bottom that rode up her bubbly cheeks like a thong. "What?!" She shouted back.

Jack blinked, and in a flash, Holly was no longer coming out of the house. Panicked, she tried to feel around for an idea of what happened to her. She was bent over, completely naked, her wrists were bound, her eyes had been blindfolded, and there was a large rubber object in her mouth and preventing her from speaking. It took her a moment to realize what had happened as she listened to the chuckles and giggles from everyone in the backyard.

Holly couldn't see exactly what she looked like, but everyone else certainly could while she helplessly moaned and whined in one empty corner of the backyard. She was in a thin and padded iron pillory that you'd see in a BDSM torture video, and written in permanent marker on each of her wobbly cheeks was, USE ME.

"Perfect." Jack said aloud. "Let's get this party started!"

---

"John." Principle Randall said to the eighteen-year-old twink; his voice was grim.

"Hm?" John Sanderson asked, looking up at the man who bore unnaturally bright blue eyes.

"Something is off." The muscular, middle-aged man said as he looked down at John, who was under the desk in his office with a throat that was half-full of cock.

John pulled off of his principle's meaty and ten-inch prick. "What? Is my form not good? I thought I was doing pretty well." He said with a frown as he continued to stroke the mass with both hands, dejected at his genie's words.

"It's not that... Forgive me, but I must return to your body so that we may speak privately." The principle said.

Before John could say another word, the bright blue color faded from the principle's eyes and they returned to their original brown color. The man blinked then looked down at John, who was still under the desk and holding his cock.

"Ah, John. How're things going in your classes?" Principle Randall said casually, his tone and facial expressions completely different from before.

12