The Unbound Genie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not bad, but you know how that goes." John said awkwardly, moving out from under the desk. "I'd love to stay and finish you off, but something just came up that I really need to take care of." He said, not really sure why he had to stop, or why Gamma seemed so concerned.

The principle chuckled, making room for John to exit. "Not to worry, ma' boy. I can take it from here. You go and handle your business." He said nonchalantly, wrapping both of his large hands around his twitching erection as John left the office.

The five-foot-tall, blonde, athletic, and silicone-bottomed teenager began walking down the empty halls of his high school with no destination in particular. He wore a hot pink V-necked shirt, a pair of neon green jeans-shorts that hugged his big ass tightly and showed off his sizable bulge, and a pair of healed, pink basketball-shoes with neon green trim and laces.

John sighed a bitchy sigh. "What's the deal Gamma? You've never been this bothered before." He said, crossing his thin, feminine arms over his tight chest as his thick, bubbly, and perfectly smooth thighs rubbed together with every step he took.

Appearing next to John and walking alongside him, was a man about the same height as John, but much more plain-looking in appearance. His metallic blue eyes and shiny, white bodysuit were his most distinct features, while his bald head, soft and plain body, and bulge-less crotch were nothing to behold.

"It appears that someone has secluded a pocket of reality for themselves." Gamma stated robotically, his face devoid of any kind of expression. "I believe that there is another genie within this town."

John's face lit up. "Whoa! Really?" He asked in a bubbly tone.

Gamma shot him a very serious glance. "Correct. This may not be good for us."

"You worry too much. I'm sure whoever it is, is a pretty cool guy. At least, I hope it's a guy." John said in his usual valley-girl voice, cringing. "If there's a lesbian out there doing what I'm doing, then we're not gonna' get along. Like, at all"

Gamma was silent for a moment, thinking something over. "In a sense, you are correct. That would not be optimal, and one of you would most likely have to leave, given your individual tastes." He said, humoring his Master's words. "However, on the unlikely chance that this genie is in the same class as myself, I would have no power over them or their master."

John stopped in his tracks; his eyes were wide as they met with his genie's. "Please be a guy." John whispered, as if it were a prayer of sorts. The idea of someone being able to actually dominate him while he has omnipotent power was... Intoxicating. Ever since he met Gamma two nights ago, anyone he's gotten to pin him down and make him squeal was still ultimately under his control. He's been able to be the bottom he's always wanted, but it was hard to find himself a master when he himself was a literal Master.

"Focus, please." Gamma said, snapping John out of his fantasies and bringing him to attention. "Since we have not yet staked a claim in this town as they have, then it is likely that they aren't aware that we are here. We should act swiftly and survey the area, before anything happens that we may regret."

John sighed. "Do we have to right now? Aren't you supposed to be, like, the strongest genie or something?"

Gamma shook his head. "Incorrect. I am the fourth strongest genie."

"See? Out of twenty-four magical sex-nukes, what are the odds that-"

"Low, but the chance is not worth taking. Even though I'm one of the most powerful of my kind, several weaker genies can potentially be devastating weapons if their unique abilities are used correctly. For all we truly know, it could be too late for us. This is why we must act, now." Gamma stated, his expression dark.

John let out a whine and threw up his arms in exasperation. "Fi-i-i-i-ine. Let's go, then."

Gamma's expression lightened. "Excellent."

Gamma blinked, and just like that, the hallways were completely vacant once more.

---

"It's fuckin' Tuesday afternoon!" Jack roared with laughter over the sounds of thirty people having a good time. "Don't you people have jobs?!" He shouted again. The few people that heard him chuckled, but most of the crowd in his backyard wasn't listening.

Jack was sitting on one of the long-chairs by the pool, completely naked and stroking his large erection without anyone there batting an eye at him. It had only been a couple of hours since he'd gotten everything set up, but it looked as though the entire neighborhood and more had shown up to the party. He didn't recognize many of them, but there were a few people in the crowd that he was able to spot with ease.

Lying on her back on top of one of the tables was Rebecca, letting people do body shots off of her toned figure and big, chocolate, silicone balloons, which she now had four of. When she'd entered the perimeter of Jack's property, her random physical change happened to be growing an extra set of tits below the first.

Floating around in the pool on an innertube was Vicky's now twenty-five-year-old mother, Tammy, who was enjoying herself as she drifted around, letting a pair of twin boys in their twenties suck on her watermelon-sized tits while she furiously rubbed away at her freshly-shaved pussy.

Vicky herself was on her hands and knees, taking her father Luke's new mighty foot-long cock. Her juicy fat ass jiggled and shook with each thrust he sent into her, and her extremely heavy, large, and lactating tits sprayed like water-jets against the soil beneath her as her moans were drown out in the crowd.

Eric, who had politely taken over the grill for a while so Michelle could have a break, was standing there contently flipping burgers in a tuxedo while his two big black dicks were getting a very enthusiastic blowjob from a sex-crazed Cindy.

Jessica was off mindlessly wandering through the crowd in a cheerleading uniform, as dumb as she temporarily was when Jack had paid her a visit the day prior. Eventually she bumped into a group of four guys in their thirties that knew her from somewhere, most likely regulars from her days as a pizza delivery driver, and they quickly started groping and stripping her down. None of them minded at all that she had thick cock of her own and quickly started to run a train on her. She bounced on top of one man with the largest member of the group, which in turn caused her pierced D-cup tits and nine-inch cock to bounce around wildly, and all the while she was able to expertly give two handjobs and a blowjob to the other three men simultaneously.

Debra had asked Jack for a favor not too long into the party, and he happily came through for her. Where Holly was bound and gagged, Debra was behind her and thrusting her tube-like, foot-long cock in and out of her daughter's tight asshole. She seemed to like being on the pitcher's side of the field, so he considered it to be a change he may let her keep for a while.

Michelle, on break from the grill and the most eye-catching person at the party, was actually acting the most normal of his family. Even after all that Jack had done to him with his abilities, Michelle still acted just like Mike when he was drinking at social events. He was good company, full of laughs, and as an added bonus he was the most erotic thing someone could ever lay eyes on. Despite that, he just went on with his conversation with a group of slightly altered and attractive people Jack had never seen before. It was strange, but oddly refreshing, he thought.

Jack grunted, busting a massive nut all over the length of his chair. Everything was going better than expected. Hell, if things keep up like this, he might have to keep this party going until the night ends. It had only just begun, at that. By the end of it all, he expected things to wind up being a full blown... Neighborhood... Orgy...

Jack's movements slowed to a crawl, just as the rest of the backyard around him did as well. The world slowly became greyscale, and time was ultimately at a halt.

---

John walked up from behind his friend as he sat his chair, leaning back and moaning from a powerful orgasm. Gamma was right beside him.

"This appears to be the source of the magic. I'm sorry, John."

"Sorry? Why? My best friend has a genie too! This is the best!" He cheered, jumping up and down with glee. "I mean, this party quite my style, but at least there are plenty of dicks around." John said with a shrug.

Gamma ground his ethereal teeth at his Master's first comment. "I am aware. Still, there are rules to situations like this, one's that will ensure our survival."

"Gamma, I'm not gonna' off the guy. Period. I mean, sure, he's not the best thing for me, but... I think I might be in love with him. There's still so much time to make great things happen between us." John said, shrugging again, this time turning red at his own words. "And you said it yourself, he's not a threat! He can't even stop time!" He pleaded.

Gamma sighed, and paused for a very long moment.

"I sincerely apologize, John. But this is for your own good. Our own good." Gamma said, then raised his arm out towards Jack with his palm out flat.

A surprised John mimicked his motions, pointing his hand at Jack open-palmed as well. "Wait! Gamma, stop!" His hand began to warm up and emit a strange glow of energy.

"Do not worry, John. You'll understand one day." Gamma said without any sign of emotion.

"No! Please!" Tears were welling up in John's eyes as he dropped to his knees, his arm still extended and glowing brighter.

As Gamma flexed the muscles in John's eyelids to close, something solid and blunt interrupted the process as it slammed against John's skull.

-----

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. It's not the first one I've ever written, but it's the first one that I've ever submitted. I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter because I've already got several more written and on the way. If you have any feedback or comments, feel free to email me.

12