The Unbound Genie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Atlas almost blinked in surprise while Debra was speaking, but that likely would've turned the woman standing in front of him into red mist.

"You are welcome." The Alpha telepathically reassured his Master.

"Why am I just now hearing of this?!" His booming voice thundered throughout the yard, sky, and even neighborhood, but the frozen fabric of space-time prevented anyone in close proximity from getting their eardrums blown out by the explosive sounds. "The dogs are your responsibility, as is the training of their Masters!" Atlas' face was just an inch away from a once-again wincing Debra's, whose hair was being blown back by the powerful, wind-tunnel-like flow of his breath.

"I wanted to make sure that she was in my possession when I delivered the news to my own Master, sir." Debra's tone and facial expression appeared to be quite fatalistic, as if the genie inside of her had already accepted his face. "I am here because I fear this is where she has been hiding out the past few days. Had no idea she would go this far with things, though..." She glanced around at the sexy chaos spread across every corner of the yard, made even more bizarre by the partial effects of Atlas' reality-correcting field. "Figured you would be too busy with the game's aftermath to realize something was amiss, so when the unidentified barrier popped up in this shithole of a town, I rushed over here and tried to get started on cleaning things up myself, and then-

"And then I showed up." Atlas finished, looking down at the busty young woman with disappointment and speaking with disdain. "Would you also care to explain why several other members of this gathering have traces of your magic within them? And I don't just mean the couple over there." He threw up a hand above his shoulder and pointed at Michelle and Holly with his thumb, not bothering to sully his gaze with that uncomfortable sight once more.

"I, uh... may or may not have indulged a bit once I arrived. A couple of young punks ran up and started trying to force themselves on me shortly after I took control of this big-boobed birdie, but I turned 'em into a couple of sexy birds themselves and reset their perameters in life to be their father's sex slaves while they would be the only ones aware of their fate. They will never be taken seriously by others in any context ever again, they have to do anything and everything that they're told from now on, people will see them as literal sex toys instead of people themselves, aaand-"

"Enough!" Atlas boomed. "Spare me the details of the petty horrors you're oh-so-fond of inflicting on the young and stupid. Now, tell me how one of our most loyal agents drove one of their Masters to suicide, and why I shouldn't eviserate you at this very momet."

"To answer the second question first, I am the only one that has Theta's lockdown code." Debra said without missing a beat, and Atlas noticed a slight hint of her trying not to smirk at the statement; his scowl became more prominent. "The first, well, is a longer story than we have time for at the moment. And since your non-discrete arse is here, I am quite sure that she detected your presence as soon as you entered the barrier, and will activate countermeasures as soon as she's conscious, if she has not already."

"Were you able to do anything once I brought you into my barrier?" Atlas asked, his tone still deep and threatening but at a much more reasonable volume.

"Not until you released me, no." Debra admitted, her militaristic posture and stance as perfect as ever. "But who knows what kind of traps she has set up in her Master's own being and the ones around them? I doubt even you yourself would risk going the direct route against Theta in a physical confrontation, and if I had to wager, Alpha believes that the safest course of action would be to invade their Master's mind ourselves so as to not risk destroying this dull little town in an unnecessary conflict."

Atlas, his teeth tighty grit, glanced aimlessly to his left.

"... He is correct."

He grunted his displeasure at the shared sentiment and looked back to the sadisticly cocky insect in front of him.

Debra smiled and gave a polite nod.

"And what if this isn't the work of Theta, and rather, the work of the Omega?"

"From what Epsilon has told us, the probable chances of that being the current scenario have gone down drastically."

Debra looked as though she was about to say something, but instead glanced around at the sights in the yard with a half-open mouth, considering the possibilities herself as she brought a hand up to her smooth chin to give it a thoughtful stroke.

"Would a recently born genie, and one as potentially traumatized as this one, be able to achieve all of this without any sign of bloodshed?" Atlas asked.

"With a gifted and kind enough Master, it is possible."

"Humor me, Alpha." Atlas growled as he glanced to his left. "Any Master capable of this kind of debauchery couldn't possibly be competent enough to also have a doctorate in the psychology of a supernatural artificial intelligence. Besides, Theta doesn't have access to these kinds of abilities."

"... Those are fair points."

"What is he saying?" Debra curiously inquired.

"That's none of your business, Genie of Five."

"For what it's worth, a lot happened during Pi's game. I wouldn't be surprised if she picked up a trick or two." Deba said, almost in a teasing manner. "I'd believe that over the Omega deciding to be as careless as to use this place for its big reveal after all this time."

"Quiet, worm. Tell me everything you've learned about the current situation, as well as anything I should know about the new Theta."

"Fine... First, though, how about a friendly little wager?"

Atlas sighed as the two walked into the house.

* * * * *

"AHHH-" Sam began to internally scream, his entire body paralyzed and his vision engulfed by a bizarre, greyscale scene of sex.

"Enough of that, please." Gamma said, his polite but stern voice echoing throughout his host's mind. "Please don't panic. My name is Gamma; time is frozen; you are safe for the moment; please allow me to explain."

"I-I, uh... Okay." Sam sheepishly thought, having each of his four immediate questions of concern answered simultaneously before he could even think of them.

Even though he could not rotate his eyes around in their sockets, he could use enough of his peripherals to see that two short hotties with curves in all the right places were double-teaming another stunning beauty, each wearing strap-ons that put his average size to shame. Wait, those weren't strap-ons... Oh god.

"Why do those chicks have dicks?!" Sam shouted mentally, unable to realize that his once-average size had improved quite a bit since he was last conscious.

"..."

"Hello?!"

"Sorry, sorry. It is just that laughing at a time like this would have been rude." Gamma stated. "Samuel Klyne, ignore the oddities that fill your gaze, attempt to calm your mind, and hear my words."

Sam wanted to take a deep breath and try to relax, but his body didn't respond. It was almost as if his mind had been disconnected from it in a way, like he was just an entity looking through a colorblind lense. A moment before, he'd been in a home that he'd never seen before, at a party that his friend had brought him to. Now, he was here, frozen in time in a basement while forced to look at the strangest sight he'd ever seen.

"Correct. I found you and your associate staring at the back of an empty refrigerator after you two had consumed approximately thirteen grams of mushrooms, each. It seemed as though you both had been there for some time, and since you didn't really appear to be doing anything, I took the liberty of sobering you two up, borrowing your bodies, then converged them into a single and extremely attractive human being."

"... What?!"

"Yo."

"Sean?!"

"Correct. I allowed him to stay awake, being the deviant that he is, and will let him fill you in on the situation while I assure that we are not killed by whoever stopped time."

"Huh? What do you mean, killed?!"

"So, here's the thing..." Sean stated; the low-toned, idiot's mouth sounded like it was full of some kind of crunchy snack.

"Are-... Are you eating chips? In our head?"

"Yeah." He chuckled. "I've got a cool, little room and everything. Anyway, that's not important."

"That feels kind-of important. Why don't I get a room?"

"'Cause you're a prude, dude. Gamma said you're as vanilla as they come, so he opted to let you set this one out while I hung back and enjoyed the show."

"What do you mean by vanilla?"

"Exactly..."

"Is he up to speed?" Gamma's voice spoke up.

"Pretty much." Sean said.

"Up to speed on what? You didn't tell me anything!" Sam whined.

"Good." Gamma stated, ultimately ignoring the two. "Now, so as long as you two stay quiet and calm, I believe I have a plan that may get us out of-"

Without warning, two figures appeared in the peripherals of the merged boys, teleporting into place mid-stride as they walked into the very center of their gaze.

One of them had to have been standing at seven-foot-tall, Sam estimated, while the other looked to be approximately five-foot in height. The muscular giant radiated raw, distinguished masculinity, while the bombshell in a red dress looked like the most expensive, but elegant escort that the older gentleman could get his hands on. The strangest thing about them, aside from the fact that they were literally walking through a colorless world of frozen space-time, were their bright, glowing eyes; the man's being a scorching white, while the woman's were a deep, unsettling shade of red.

"... Sorry, boys. We may be fucked." Gamma chirped, his voice riddled with terror.

"What?!" Sam screamed.

"Damn it..." Sean sighed with defeat.

"Just, uh... Stay quiet boys, we're not alone in this."

"Oh right, that silver lady is still over there on the bed."

"Who?!" Sam demanded.

"The one on her back. She's a ghost like Gamma, but I guess she took over the main dude who's been changing everyone, or something, and then made him into her? I don't know, haven't gotten around to asking the G-man about it."

"She goes by the name of Meg, to my great frustration. It is disrespectful to what she has become, and is meaningless as to who she once was. Even still, she is a genie like myself, and my only hope at getting out of this. Unscathed, anyway." Gamma said, his tone filled with reluctance and uncertainty.

"Don't you mean, 'our'?" Sam asked, the panic in his own voice being replaced with abrupt anger.

"... That is fair. I will do everything within my power to save you two once I see an exit point, but please be silent for the time being and let me find a goddamn opening!" Gamma shouted, his patience having reached its limit.

The thundering boom of Gamma's words certainly silenced the two, and just in time for some curious banter between two virtual gods.

"Interesting." Debra said as she kicked off her shoes, and then the busty, young mother jumped up on the foot of the bed where Jill, Vicky, and John were all in the middle of an intimate bonding session. Her eyes were locked onto the brunette that had a massive cock stuffed between her pair of giant, all-natural pleasure-balloons, as well as another jammed completely down her tight, bulging throat.

"Indeed. I honestly can't tell which one of us was correct." Atlas ponderously stated, pacing the room in a circle and observing each of the individuals around that were unchanged by his abilities which happened to be all of them. A cerberus couldn't possibly have enough influence over reality to resist his field's effects, he wondered, turning to meet Debra's eyes as she stared him down with a cocky smirk with a finger pointed down towards Jill.

"There's no mistaking it." Debra said confidently, swaying her body slowly as she lowered herself in a form of some kind of slutty, victory dance. "That's my daughter."

Atlas robotically trailed out of his rut and made his way over to the side of the bed closest to Jill's head. He'd never personally met Theta's late Master, but the physical description checked out aside from her enhanced breasts... At least they didn't look as though someone had pumped them full of silicone, Atlas awkwardly thought in regards to the overly-rounded shape of the other pairs that surrounded him.

"It would be quite impossible for Theta to achieve what has transpired here over the last few days, her being simply lacks the ability." Atlas stubbornly said, having already made his assessment of who was the situation's responsible party after examining the faint energy signature left behind in most everyone's eyes.

"I am aware of that." Debra said, confusion written all over her pretty face. "Yet, here we are, and there she is."

Atlas smirked, then placed a foot next to Jill's head on the bed and stepped up onto it. With another step, he was standing beside the trio across from Debra. After reaching a hand down and placing it on John's head, he turned it to face a suddenly wide-eyed beauty.

"And here he is."

With his fingers buried deep into the flesh of Jill's tits, tightly squeezing them around his over-sized and iron-solid cock, John's aggressive expression and open-mouthed, teeth-grit smile was now facing directly at that of his best friend's young mother, who's eyes were gazing into his own, bright blue ones as she slunk down onto her knees.

Debra's face lit up like a Christmas tree from being unable to contain her amusement. "Ooh. Fascinating. And just what are you doing here, big brother?" She cooed, tracing a finger along the lining of the femboy's smooth chin.

"Hello, Gamma. I see that you've been busy again." Atlas said, debating with himself on how he should proceed.

If Atlas released the Genie of Three from frozen time to get answers, the coward would likely flee as soon as he was able. If he was to invade his host's mind, that would leave Epsilon to do the same deed to Theta's. However, if he allowed Epsilon to invade Gamma's host while he himself investigated Theta's own...

"Too risky, not enough reward. The second option seems the most viable, and it gives Epsilon a chance to make things right with his new subordinate."

Atlas nodded in agreement with his genie's words of advice, then looked down towards Debra with disdain.

"Leave him to me." He spat, the intensity of his tone causing Debra to twitch in fear. "This will be your only and last opportunity to escape my wrath. If you cannot tame this new dog, you are to put it down." Atlas' expression couldn't be more grim. "Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal." Debra chirped, a small grin forming on her lips as she looked up at Atlas.

She raised a hand upward with only her index finger extended, not breaking her line of sight with the man, and then swirled it around in a complete circle. The eyes of everyone in the basement lit up with a bright red for a brief moment as the movement of her digit passed by where they were either sitting or laying. After that, Debra lowered that finger and gently placed it on the center of Jill's forehead.

"Ready?"

Atlas nodded.

The two locked eyes with one another, and then proceeded to simply close them.

"Good news, boys. I think we're going to be alright." Gamma said to his merged hosts from inside of their mind with a chuckle of astonishment, as if he never had a doubt in the first place. "That is-... What transpired just now was fantastic." He chuckled. "I cannot believe it, truly. It all played out exactly how she said it might..."

"I'm so lost right now..." Sam hopelessly groaned.

"Same." Sean stated through a mouthful of chips.

"The big man, Atlas, believes that I'm inside of John over there because I left my core code within the white-matter of his brain, hence why his eyes are a brighter blue than anyone else's. The woman, who is being controlled by Epsilon, the devil himself, jumped on the chance to silence the silver genie, Theta, hiding within the woman laying on her back, as to not risk his own safety and to keep from exposing a monumental failure that I am sure he is solely responsible for... I am only speculating on that last bit, but I do not believe that I am far from the mark. I do believe that Atlas senses the same, and would rather not deal with the headache of cleaning up after his favorite minion once again."

"Okay." Sam simply said. "Still lost, but okay."

Gamma sighed.

"Wait, so everyone's eyes are blue right now because you did something to, or were inside them at one point, right?" Sean asked.

"Correct, my astute, young pervert."

"Then, like, shouldn't everyone have some silver in there too? Or does yours just overwrite her color?"

"Oh, that is because Theta does not possess the inherent abilities to make any of this possible. Everything that has transpired here tonight and the past two days, aside from a barrier that had been carefully placed as bait,-" His tone became a bit more than spiteful for just a moment, but quickly shifted back to that of steadfast reassurance in a flash. "-has all been the work of her associate, whose power is virtually undetectable in the same way that mine, and theirs, would be."

"Her associate?" The boys asked together.

"Ah, yes. For that, it would be best for me to start from the beginning."

* * * * *

No.

Not this place again, Jack thought. The abyss. A vast world devoid of life, sound, a visible floor, and had strange things hiding in the shadows, just waiting to assault his ribs.

... Oh, hang on a second.

Jack, himself being the only thing he was able to see in plain view amidst the darkness, raised a hand up in front of his face and envisioned someplace he'd like to be at that moment.

He snapped his fingers, and a chime sounded off in every conceivable direction around him. Almost as if he had been standing there the whole time, Jack's vision was engulfed by the warm light of the sun setting over the still, glassy ocean, while his feet were surrounded by and sunken into soft, fine beach sand. A cool, pleasant breeze picked up and gently flowed around his naked body, and Jack took in a deep breath as he embraced the soothing ambiance of the world he'd just created.

The Lamp, he remembered. If he was here, then that meant he was also knocked out somewhere in the real world. Likely in the basement, still stuck in frozen time getting intimate with his two best friends. Meg better have this under control, he thought, or else...

Not really. This was all in her hands, Jack knew, and he had enough faith in that loyal little cutie to take care of anything that came their way. As he gazed around the small, empty island he found himself on, Jack didn't really mind that he finally had some time to himself for once. The day had been wild, and he didn't see any signs of the party dying down in the near future.

Sooo, might as well sit back and take a break, right?

Jack smiled and extended his arms to stretch as he walked closer towards the shoreline, stopping just a few feet away from where the gentle, rolling waves were able to reach. He fell back, comfortably landing in a white longchair that'd suddenly appeared behind him. It didn't take long for his toned muscles to relax and settle; a sense of peace overcoming him and causing his attention to drift off into mindless daydreams and potential situations in which his new, all-powerful abilities would come in handy.