The Unbound Genie Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, a voice from behind him and the sounds of footsteps in the sand quickly snapped him out of whatever fantasy he'd been idly toying with.

"Jack?" Debra asked, her tone shaken and confused as she wandered up next to him. "Is that you?"

He flinched in response to seeing his busty, twenty-something-year-old mother suddenly appear on his left. The blonde, short-stack's huge proportions and massive schlong jiggled, wiggled, and bounced with each of her nervous movements, something he'd grown accustomed to seeing over the past couple of days. Only this time, her body language gave Jack the impression that something was wrong.

Wait, something definitely was wrong.

"Mom? How did you get here?" Jack asked, reaching out and grabbing a handful of Debra's supple, booty meat. "Did I accidentally conjure you up, or did Meg-"

Jack was taken back when a red-faced, livid Debra slapped his left hand away and turned to face him, causing her huge, pendulous dick to have been just an inch or two away from slapping him in the face as it swung by.

"Enough is enough, you little shit!" Debra shrieked, her rage and fury both untethered and unbound as she swung and landed a stinging slap on a startled Jack's cheek. "After all you've done, you're lucky that I don't put you into the fucking ground!"

Jack fell out of the longchair with the slap's impact, and he quickly scrambled into a sitting position facing Debra with wide, terrified eyes.

"M-mom?!" He asked, the chair between them both. "Why are you you again?! I never fixed that!"

"I'm aware of that!" She snarled, stepping up onto the chair and now looking down on her sexy son.

Despite appearing to have her old personality back, Jack found himself much less intimidated by a younger, huge-titted version of Debra. One that happened to also be doing her best not to look at his huge, raging rod, he thought, also noting that her own was just as erect. If only the E-HUD was working, then maybe he'd be able to either change her back into a sex-crazed maniac or figure out how to manipulate her current, clear emotions be reading her status. Then, Jack fully realized that the E-HUD wasn't working, gone completely from his vision. No matter how much he tried to focus and have it appear in the same way he'd always done, all he seemed to be doing was straining his eyes; this almost put him into a state of cardiac arrest. What the fuck was happening right now?

"Epsilon told me everything." Debra said, her tone and expression grim as she crossed her arms over her breasts. "He also told me about your little friend, Meg."

"Epsilon." Jack whispered. He'd heard that word, that name, somewhere before...

Right! Back when Gamma had trapped him by stopping time, Meg mentioned something about Epsilon, and how it was best that they not run into them. Well, so much for that notion. It looked as though their paths had crossed.

Awesome...

Debra huffed, then looked off into the sunset. "He probably left us here while they go off and look for her in this awful little head of yours... I can't imagine what they're going to see; I thought I raised you better than-"

"Wait, mom." Jack said as he extended his hand, but quickly pulled it back when his mother's eyes flicked over to where he sat in the sand. "What did you mean by, 'they'?"

She huffed again, then turned away from him completely before taking a few slow steps forward, giving him a view of her ass that he deeply wished that he could enjoy in that tense moment.

"Epsilon and his other daughters, Meg's sisters." She said, her voice soft and hesitant. "They're not nice, at all, but they woke me up from whatever nightmare this is, and I just want them all to leave and to have everything go back to, uh..." Debra swallowed. "To normal."

Jack noticed that she didn't sound completely thrilled about the concept.

Sure, the huge pair of tits, unnaturally big ass, and raging donkey dick were likely uncomfortable to carry around on a number of levels, but he didn't doubt that the pleasurable sensations they'd brought her over the past couple of days, along with having her age slashed in half (completely removing any and all of those pesky aches and pains that Boomers complain about on regular basis), were things that his mother may be having some reservations against parting with.

Putting a pin in that, Jack's immediate concern was that Meg may have been hiding a few things from him.

Although, he hasn't been very inquisitive about who she was exactly.

Come to think of it, Jack didn't know anything about Meg.

This entire time, he'd been so focused on fucking everything that he could possibly stick his cock into, instead of worrying about the fact that another genie almost took out both him and Meg.

Now, they were against three of them, Meg was nowhere to be found, and she was particularly worried about encountering the head of their trio, her alleged father.

How fucked was he? Jack wondered, absently staring into his mother's wide ass as the sun disappeared beyond the horizon, leaving the sky empty and black. As the remaining light around the island faded, Debra let out a panicked shriek before the enveloping darkness quickly silenced her.

Jack only felt a growing sense of anxiety and dread when he was consumed by a dense, suffocating void.

"... 'Ello, mate."

* * * * *

"So much blue..." A naked, breastless John said, wandering aimlessly in circles on an invisible surface, inside of what appeared to a gigantic, glowing sapphire. "Gaaammaaa! Where aaarrreee youuu?" John sang with hands cupped around his mouth, his voice echoing off into the vast expanse of glittering wonder. This place was beautiful, John thought, wondering why Gamma hadn't shown him this before.

Then, John's mind jumped back to what he had been doing just before he woke up.

"Gamma!" John barked, stomping his foot. "Send me back, right now! I have tits, Jack has tits, I like tits now, and in case you didn't fucking notice, I right was in the middle of hotdogging those big, jiggly wigglies!"

"Apologies." Though the voice seemed to originate from every conceivable direction around John, he felt a sort of faint presence behind him as it spoke. "I am afraid that was my doing."

John kicked off the ground and spun on the ball of his heel to face the tall, beefy hunk that was walking up to him on the invisible surface they both were suspended on. The tall man was completely featureless and completely covered by a thin veil of dull, white light. He had no face, barely any definition in his large muscles, and didn't have any sort of genitals between those thighs that could likely crush a watermelon, John absently thought before gazing up into where the being's eyes should've been as he approached.

"Who the fuck are you?" John asked with a bitchy slur in his speech, totally unphased by the sexy manikin as he placed his hands on his bare hips. "And where's Gamma?"

"I am Alpha, the Genie of One." He said, his mouthless face unmoving as he spoke. "And I was just about to ask you the same things, only more politely."

"OnLy MoRe PoLiTeLy." John mocked, rolling his eyes. "If Gamma isn't here, then I bet he's still in that fuck-machine on the couch."

"Curious." Alpha tilted his head as his face continued to stare at John. "Gamma left his core within you, while allowing his projected consciousness to roam around freely... He must like you."

"You sound jealous." John smugly suggested, leaning forward and poking out his big, fake butt.

"Only of his willingness to follow you." Alpha said, calmly raising an arm towards John. "The troublesome delinquent stubbornly refuses to do a single thing that my Master and I ask of him."

Once his lengthy, white arm was fully extended, Alpha quickly clenched his hand into a fist. John's limps locked-up and separated in response, forcibly keeping his stance in a sort of star-pose. The young twink cried out from the pressure he felt all around his girly torso and soft, frail appendages. When Apha raised his arm, John's body followed the trail and quickly rose six-feet into the air.

"H-hey, cut it out! Urgh, you brute!" John cried out, letting out desperate moans as he struggled against the powerful, invisible binds that had him... well, bound.

"There is no need for fear, I am simply removing Gamma's core from your being. After that, I shall-"

"You'll what?!" John shouted at the genie, demonstrating his indomitable will. "Tie me up? Fuck my tight little ass until its swollen and bruised? Make a bunch of clones of yourself with giant cocks so that you can absolutely ruin my body literally forever?! Huh?!"

"What?!" Alpha retracted his arm in surprise, causing John's body to gracefully float down towards the invisible floor. "I could never do such things, especially to such a frail creature like yourself." He said, the tone of his smooth voice somehow sounding both offended and apologetic at the same time. "I only intended to restore normality to this area and capture any of my kind that has decided to break the laws of nature and man, as well as erase any memories that anyone may have of our existence."

John's bare feet touched on the floor, and he looked over towards Alpha confused and disappointed.

"Well that's fuckin' lame." John said softly, crossing his arms as his big dick deflated.

"Apologies, but it must be done..." Alpha said, feeling somewhat sympathetic towards this strange human as he raised his arm once again. "Now, please, remain still and allow me to-"

"Hey, what's that?" John asked, pointing up into the glittery blue sky.

Alpha looked up as a small strip of paper floated down from above John, who was able to catch it with ease.

John took both ends of the strip and held it up in front of his face, then began to read the words on it aloud in a deep, mocking voice after clearing his throat.

"Ahem. John, on the off chance that this message finds you, then that means your boyfriend's genie has glimpsed into the future, and that we are all in grave danger, yadda, yadda, yadda..." He said, clearly uninterested for a time. However, as John silently read on, his brow became furrowed and he pulled the slim piece of paper closer to his face.

Confused, curious, and patient, Alpha waited for John to finish.

What could possibly be written on that note? And was Gamma referring to Theta in that message? That'd be impossible, only Pi had the definitive ability to see-

"Designation: Alpha. Executing Bypass Protocol: Bravo-India-Tango-Charlie-Hotel."

Alpha heard the words ring clearly throughout the space around them as the twink spoke, then instantly felt a similar sensation as to what John experienced under the genie's unseeable grasp.

"What? H-how did you..." Alpha stammered, his faceless head turning and looking around in a desperate panic as a smile began to creep across John's lips, unable to move a single inch of his generated form.

"Did it work?" John mumbled to himself as he crumpled up the paper strip in one hand and began to walk towards Alpha, not breaking his line of sight on him for even a moment. The gap between them was quickly closed, John's hips and big ass swaying with every meaningful step he took. Once standing in front of him, John slunk down onto his knees and leveled his face with Alpha's junk-less crotch, looking up at him and eagerly biting his lip.

"P-please, have mercy..." Alpha pleaded.

John lightly traced a finger over his mound, and a snake-like slab of ghostly-white genie meat flopped into existence, the big, heavy balls under its shaft already curning with a fresh batch of baby gravy.

"Let's try this again, you big, sexy brute."

* * * * *

EndNote:

Thank you all for taking the time to at least skim through this story. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to send me an email, leave a comment, or check my profile page for a link to my Discord server! Stay tuned for the next chapter, which will be out eventually!