The Undeniable Pt. 03

Story Info
The cruise that will bring us even closer.
20.4k words
4.64
10.9k
30

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Be aware: This is a work of taboo fantasy and the characters are fictional and are 18 years or older. Your discretion is advised.

Chapter:3

All Aboard

"Ho-ly-shit!" I uttered in disbelief the moment I laid eyes on the Carnival Oceanus as my mother and I walked towards the dock among the hundreds of people moving in the same direction as us.

The cruise ship that we are supposed to board is massive beyond any that I've ever seen before. It's like a mega structure designed to be a floating five star hotel for the thousands of passengers who will be onboard. According to my research on Google, the ship's overall internal volume is roughly over 183 000 GT and 1,135 feet in length with twenty guest decks capable of carrying over six thousand and six hundred people.

To me, it looks just as big and tall as the Ark of Noah depicted in the movies, which is ironically funny since it was the name my mom chose for me at my birth. Thinking of her, the beautiful woman walking by my side whose name is Vivian Throndsen was gorgeously dressed for the exciting occasion in a stretchy jean shorts and a plus size, white blouse with short sleeves. As for myself, my shorts are knee-length with multiple pockets while also wearing a flashy Hawaiian shirt.

As we progressed, I was carrying my essentials in my backpack while Mom had hers in her own carry-on bag strapped over one shoulder. Other than that, I was holding my leathery traveling bag in one hand and dragging a suitcase identical to the one she was bringing with as they both belong to her. We were at the moment walking briskly to reach the cruise terminal before the waiting line could get any longer. Half an hour later, we were greeted by the porters who tagged and labeled our luggage to be sent to our cabin in due time.

Then we proceeded further through an airport-style security procedure, which involved having our bags screen checked and passing through a metal detector. It was only after filling out a health questionnaire that we were finally allowed to board the ship after our tickets and ID were inspected to then have our pictures taken for our cruise cards that were given to us. Mom was so thrilled that she went ahead on the gangway ascending upward.

Finding myself behind her close by, I didn't resist for a second watching her bomb of a butt slightly swaying at each step she was making going forward. Many times I wanted to spank that matronly booty and squeeze her meaty cheeks like a sponge. But at each temptation, I pushed back the urge to override the boundaries set by my mother who is more to me than just a great piece of milf ass. And I wasn't making it any easier for me after I swore to myself that there will be zero masturbation for me until I can bed my mom again. It's a challenge that became daily since our departure from home. I managed to keep myself in check so far, knowing that it would be worth it in the end, even though it's getting harder the more time I spend with her.

Once finally on board, we made our way up on top at the starboard side of the ship where we have a tremendous view over the port and on a quarter of Jacksonville. It's a beautiful day here in Florida, the city is great, the weather is nice and peaceful, and the Carnival Oceanus is indeed a gigantic, beautiful and top of the line ship, fitting for our one week vacation.

"How are you feeling?" I asked my mother right after taking her from behind in my arms to hug her full-figured body with her back against my chest and her buttocks near my crotch.

"I feel terrific," she answered gleefully with one hand laid on the railing and the other wrapped over one of my protective arms in appreciation of my warm presence. "It's been so long since the last time I did something like this. I'm really happy you came with me."

"Me too," I agreed, smiling near her ear before I moved in a little closer to land a gentile kiss on her soft cheek.

In response to my affection, Mom's right hand left the railing to brush my hair with her fingers behind my head. Feeling a pleasant shiver running throughout my body, I stayed as I was with my chin resting on her shoulder. Meanwhile, she was so relaxed and comfortable with us acting as lovers that she lightly pressed her curvy ass against me with her large cheeks cushioning my groin. With the both of us far away from home, acting like this in public was making the experience even more exciting than I would've thought.

And so as we stayed like this, watching the remaining passengers on the dock who haven't mounted on board yet, we were talking about all the things we could do while we will be traveling on the Atlantic Ocean.

"Aren't you the cutest love-birds around here," a woman with a husky voice openly remarked nearby.

Assuming the unexpected comment was meant for us, Mom and I prudently turned our heads simultaneously to our left towards the origin of the voice that sounded rather attractive.

It didn't took us long to figure out who it was the moment our eyes met with two individuals standing next to us two meters away. Only a blind person wouldn't have noticed right away that they are both Afro-Americans with their smooth, milk chocolate skin. One is an impressive dude, tall enough to be somewhere over six feet tall, and the other is a woman approximately at my height and gifted with an hourglass figure the likes of which only a man without a pulse would be indifferent.

She is in fact quite a beauty with her face shaped like a diamond, her pulpy, full lips, her broad, wide nose and with her eyebrows so neatly trimmed it almost seems as if they were expertly drawn on her visage above her deep, brown eyes. Not to mention her long, black hair with curls overflowing her shoulders like a waterfall. She had on an orange, flowing tank top that wasn't too revealing, but was certainly tight enough to compliment her buxom chest glorified by an extraordinary pair of breasts compacted in a bra. And her white tennis skirt is at least half a foot above her knees, partially showing off her amazing thunder thighs and her toned calves.

Thinking of tennis, the woman likely in her late thirties has a similar physique to Serena Williams. But unlike the famous female athlete, that woman is proportionally more heavily built than any woman that I've ever met with her big, bumpy shoulders and her thick arms with bulgy biceps. Though she looks stronger than the average man, her feminine curves are a heck of a lot easy on the eyes. Just looking at her large hips was enough to make me wonder how sexy her ass must be.

"Why thank you!" my mom politely replied to the black woman as I stopped cuddling her so to be more presentable to the two strangers. "You seem like a nice pair yourselves."

"That obvious huh?" she rhetorically asked, smiling as she took her companion's hand in hers to have their fingers intertwined. "I guess that's a sign that we were always meant for each other. Ain't that right, baby?"

"You know it, Suga Momma!" the tall guy answered with an affectionate grin just before he leaned down to kiss the top of her head.

At this moment, now that my attention was fully pulled towards him, there's no doubt this dude is physically impressive from his strong, broad shoulders all the way down across his fit, athletic body in a red pullover to his long legs clad in a pair of jeans. He's also pretty good looking while seeming a bit older than I am with his thin, short beard around his big mouth.

Assuming he had recently took an appointment at a barbershop, his hairstyle features a voluminous top with short hair expertly styled in tight, well groomed curls that displays a cool air of confidence along with his temples closely cropped into a neat finish around the ears. Curious or not, his nose and eyes are pretty alike with the matured woman at his side with the exception of his thicker eyebrows and slimmer lips.

"It's very nice to meet you," Mom kindly said, grabbing my arm with both her hands to comfortably lean on my side. "I'm Vivian Throndsen and this is my husband, Noah Throndsen."

"You're married?!" the black woman exclaimed more amazed than surprised by the information that my supposed wife gave away with such ease. "Damn girl! You got some fine taste. I mean, you're man here looks old enough to be yo son or somethin."

"Ain't the internet a beautiful thing?" Vivian answered almost without missing a beat with an ounce of pride as she was holding me a little tighter.

"You ain't wrong about that, suga. The name's Leshawna Baker by the way and this is ma man, Don."

"Hey there!" Don humbly greeted us before raising a fist towards me with his free hand." It's good, knowin I'm not the only one who's more into...ripe women, y'know."

"I hear ya," I acknowledged after Mom and I approached the couple close enough for me to bump my own fist against his. "You guys been here long?"

"Naw, not really," Leshawna answered on her younger lover's behalf as we shared a gentle handshake after she gave the same courtesy to my mother who was then doing the same with Don. "I guess we came on board not so long after y'all. Where're you from?"

"We're Canadians from Toronto," Vivian answered truthfully as I'm also sure it wouldn't hurt. "And you?"

"We're actually from here in Jax. To be honest with y'all, it's gonna be good to leave the city for awhile. Gonna need some of that vitamin sea to cleans my soul, you feel me?"

"I know what you mean. It's our first time on a cruise, can't wait to see the Atlantic for myself."

"I know, right," Leshawna happily agreed with her snow white teeth showing on her bright smile.

And before we knew it, we were getting along faster than I could blink as the conversation progressed and lead us to learn more about each other. Leshawna is a thirty-eight year old woman who does powerlifting for a living through prize money in competitions, corporate sponsorships and selling coaching services.

Near the age of twenty-one, Don is a basketball player for "the Dolphins of Jacksonville University". As his older lover puts it, he is the ace of the team who can score from any position near the hoop thanks to his speed, agility and to his skillful ability to dribble the ball at every possible angle, which enables him to get past even the strongest of defenses.

With all this talk of sports, Mom eventually mentioned me about being the vice captain of my swimming team, "the White Makos" and how much of a natural athlete I am in all the major styles of swimming such as freestyle, breaststroke, backstroke and butterfly.

"So you're like Aquaboy, huh," Don concluded, not sure if he meant it as a compliment or to tease me.

"I guess I am," I indulged, thinking nothing of it as I'm used to be called funny names with my boys back home.

"Y'know what?" Leshawna said, still smiling with a considering look in her eyes. "Y'all alright in my book, maybe we can hang out together sometimes. How about you, baby?"

"I'm cool with that," Don agreed with an approving nod."

"That's a great idea!" Vivian accepted the suggestion enthusiastically with a sweet look on her face aimed towards me. "What do you think, Honey pot?"

"Sure, why not?" I said a little embarrassed by the nickname before I playfully gave her a gentle bump with my hip, grinning at her. "I always like good company."

And as Leshawna was about to add something else, the loud horn of the Oceanus was honked, releasing a powerful, resounding noise that sounded both deep and majestic to our ears, signaling the beginning of our departure.

Jacksonville was far behind us when Mom and I and our two new friends went inside the ship to go find our cabins where our respective luggage must've been delivered by now. Due to the floating hotel being outright humongous, it took us at least fifteen to twenty minutes to find the number of our door. And as if by coincidence or by chance, Don and Leshawna will be our neighbors four doors away from ours.

The room in which we will be staying is an ocean view cabin that provides a little more living space than an inside cabin. There's just about everything for our essential needs in there such as a nice bed large enough for two, a bathroom with a shower, a fancy desk, a closet and a failsafe to store our valuables. Not to mention the large, round porthole that gives us a fine view on the sea.

Since it was still a sunny day and that we needed a nice place to settle and relax after traveling from so far to get where we are now, Mom and I changed into our swimsuits for the main pool area where we swam for half an hour before we hit the lounge chairs next to each other. I was in my knee-length swim trunks while Vivian was in a one-piece that made me enjoy the ample curves of her breasts underneath the fabric, her luscious, naked legs and her thick, soft thighs for me to admire without touching.

"To us!" my soi-disant wife toasted with a raised glass of margarita added with a slice of pineapple."

"To a new beginning!" I toasted back with my own drink that clinked with hers, feeling that this will be a happy vacation to remember.

Two days have passed since we left shore to sail away on the ocean where there was no land on sight. From outside or through the window of our cabin, it looks as if we are in that old movie, "Waterworld" that Mom loves to watch, (mainly because Kevin Costner is in it). We did a lot of exploring while holding hands, like an actual couple. By walking through hallways, banks of stairs or simply by using an elevator, we found out with our own eyes that the Carnival Oceanus has just about everything to entertain the thousands of passengers who are with us on board. I'm talking about jogging tracks around the top deck for running or power walking, an outdoor movie theater, an art museum full of paintings, a casino, a bunch of stores, and not a short amount of restaurants, bars and clubs for adults only. Besides the three swimming pools on the top deck, the second place where people gather the most is at the all-you-can-eat buffet.

It was easy by the amount of food on this cruise to get the impression that it actually could end world hunger. Fat people are as common there as at Walmart. Other than them, the elderly are not rare either, chilling with their liquor in hand as their every need was met by the crew members of the ship. As for the rest of the passengers, there are men and women in their thirties or forties with their kids, and those in their early prime like me who are having a good time with guys acting like guys and girls being girls.

If the circumstances were different, I might have joined these young, beautiful people to befriend some and maybe have a go with one of the hot chicks. But ever since last month, there's only one woman I truly feel like I belong to, and it's my mom, my woman. And no other man will love and lust for her as much as I do. That's why I'll be at my best behavior for our first date at a restaurant where we could order almost any dish in the world.

The place is as fancy as it gets with a grand window that shows us a fine view on the sun set. Seated at our table face to face, I was dressed with black pants and a blue marine shirt with short sleeves while all buttoned up to my sternum. My short, messy hair was pushed forward and up at the top and backwards on the sides behind my ears thanks to the pomade I used.

Wrapped in the dark red, floral sundress that she picked back home, Mom was looking gorgeous with her v-neckline, exposing some of her busty breasts adorned with a pretty, deep cleavage. Her long hair was tied in a side ponytail that was hanging over her right shoulder, giving her an appearance both playful and elegant. She is just as beautiful as the last time I saw her like this with her makeup on and her necklace with the eilat stone nestled on her chest.

"Gosh!" she hungrily sighed, savoring her plate filled with an Italian pasta salad and chicken skewers smothered by a tomato-based marinade loaded with herbs. "These are so good! What about you? Is it good?"

"Delicious!" I answered truthfully with half a mouthful of cheesy tortellini with baked sausages. "I think I'll check on Google how to make this at home."

"That good, huh? Then maybe you should be the one cooking from now on. You're actually pretty good at it."

"Not as good as you," I replied before a naughty thought crossed my mind for my mouth to speak of it boldly without hesitation. "I really loved that meal you gave me the other night."

"What night?" Mom asked a little confused.

"You know, when we were on your bed...and you allowed me to eat your..."

"Shh!" Vivian suddenly shushed me with a finger extended to my lips before I could finish my sentence. "Keep your voice down!"

"Why?" I asked feigning innocence. "We're married, aren't we? It's only natural that a husband loves to give head to his wife."

"Don't be a smarty-pants with me young man! Even a married couple should behave properly in public."

"Public or not, everybody needs to cut loose sometimes. Aren't we here to have fun?"

"Yeah, of course we are, but..."

"Then you gotta admit that you liked it when I...ate your taco."

"Oh my God!" Mom exclaimed out of exasperation while embarrassingly hiding her eyes under her right hand still holding her fork between her fingers. "You're bad."

"Well, did you?" I persisted as soon as I noticed the grin that her full lips were forming on her blushing face.

Knowing that I won't let go, Vivian seemed to be reflecting for a minute before she removed her hand to look at me in the eye.

"Yes."

"Yes what? I asked, doing as if I didn't hear her correctly.

"Yes, I did enjoy it," she replied, begrudgingly amused at the sight of my fish-eating grin. "And you were...pretty good at it. Did you learn it with your ex? What was her name, Stacy?"

"Yeah, she and I did...quite a few things together."

"You never really told me what happened between you two. Wanna tell me now?"

"She moved with her parents to Montreal. And since long distance relationships usually sucks, we broke up."

"That's a shame, Vivian said, expressing pity in her eyes. "I always thought you were a catch."

"You think I'm a catch?" I asked a little surprised by the compliment.

"Of course you're a catch. You're handsome, funny, you're pretty much Adonis personified, and more importantly, you are wise beyond your years."

"You always say that I have an old soul."

"Because it's true, she acquiesced before laying her free hand on one of mine to caress it and make my hair shiver on my skin. "And don't take this as an ego boost, but when we...banged, I felt as if I was being made love to by a man more than by a boy."

"Well if you don't mind hearing it from me, I thought you were a goddess while you were on me."

"Why you little sweetheart!" Mom purred affectionately, squeezing my wrist while longingly looking at me as if she wanted to give a big kiss. "Since you're such a sweet talker, tell me why you're so attracted to me...physically I mean."

"That's easy," I answered before I took her hand and raised it to kiss it delicately on the back near her knuckles. "I think you're gorgeous in every way. I like your hair, I love your breasts, I'm a fan of your legs...and I'm in love with your ass.

"Are you now? And what about the extra weight I carry? Don't you think I'm a little...fat?"

"Sure, you're little chubby, and that's what I like about you. You fill out your clothes so good, especially in your jeans, shorts, leggings and summer dresses, just like the one you're wearing now. Every time I see you walking, I can't help but watch your sexy hips sway. And I always loved how soft and warm you feel in my arms."

"You flirt!" Vivian chuckled appreciatively while her eyes were expressing something more profoundly meaningful.

"And what about me?" I asked, presenting myself as if I was about to have a picture taken of me. "Am I better than Kevin?"