The Undeniable Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You good?" he asked after giving her a few seconds of rest as he was far less out of energy than his matured lover.

"Yeah," she sighed, euphorically too weak to move her head from his cozy shoulder to look at him in the eye. "I feel much...much better."

Good, cause we ain't done yet."

And with that enough said, the vigorous basketball player flipped the female powerlifter over on the bed with his strong arms wrapped around her. She delightfully yelped in laughter before he mounted her into the missionary position using his knees as leverage for him to thrust his rod of flesh still pinned inside her.

"Oh baby!" the black milf whined, affectionately holding him tight against her breasts. "That's ma man...I love you so much!"

Thus as if triggered by her words of love, his tight, black ass rose and fell hard between Leshawna's legs that were sticking out from his sides. And with each plowing thrust, her thighs were heaving and her feet were kicking wildly.

"We should go," Mom finally spoke quietly before she started pulling after my arm backwards again. "Right now mister, before they notice us."

Not too keen in getting us caught either; I wisely nodded in compliance and pulled back along with my mother. And with my hand still on the handle, I was slowly closing the door as quietly as possible.

"Oh hell yeah! fuck yo Momma!" Leshawna uttered out loud, her voice husky as her fiery spirit came back to life in no time right before I shut the door of their cabin for the sake of their privacy.

Thus as we could still barely hear the clapping sound of their bodies colliding again and again, I was glancing left and right in the hallway to check if there was anyone coming our way. To my surprise, the coast was clear. We are in a titanic cruise ship housing thousands of passengers on board. The black couple was lucky enough that we were the ones who discovered them in the act and not somebody else.

"Wow," I said, a little stunned. "That was...something."

"Yyyeah," Vivian replied, her mind still processing what we just witnessed. "Did you hear what they..."

"Yeah."

"Do you think they're..."

"I don't know."

These are indeed good questions regarding Don and Leshawna. Are they really mother and son, like us? How did this relationship begin and for how long? What were the odds that we would be metaphorically and literally be on the same boat as they? There was no way of knowing anything for sure. But what was certain is that it made me even hornier just how hot it was to watch these two born athletes committing incest with such eagerness. Somehow, this couldn't be just a coincidence.

"Looks like they were too much in a hurry to close the door properly," Vivian commented, blushing and smiling like a school girl who just caught her roommate having sex in their room.

"Like when you forgot to close the door of the bathroom that night when I saw you naked for the first time?" I countered on our friend's behalf.

That quickly did the trick for my mother to run out of anything else to say, knowing how right I was. She looks so cute when she's both embarrassed and aroused at the same time. Just watching her slightly biting her lower lip and squeezing her round thighs together puts a carnivorous smile on my face. The predator inside me suddenly took over the moment I launched myself on my prey in three steps that brought me close enough to take her in my arms and hungrily kiss her lips as if I had been starving.

Back to be as enthralled by her desires as I am, Mom followed her immediate impulse and took me in for an amorous hug, losing herself to the incestuous passion in the blink of an eye. She didn't offer any resistance as I was pushing us towards our own cabin. We barely made it to the door when she disengaged herself from our kissing embrace to turn around and fumble with the keycard she tucked out of her small purse. I wasn't of any help as I was standing behind her, pressing the bulge in my pants against her ass and running my hands all over her wide, childbearing hips while my mouth nibbled on one of her earlobes that made her shiver to the core.

She gaily grunted when the door flew open for us to tumble inside our room and resume our voracious kiss with her arms wrapped around my neck again and mine around her waist. Then in one kick, the door behind us slammed shut so hard that it made a loud "BAAM", triggering instantly the security lock.

Entirely in the dark, I couldn't even see Vivian's face while we were making out like long lost lovers finally reunited. Though I could've turned on the lights, I didn't bother. I was too far gone in my mother's embrace to even care about that. Besides, I didn't need my eyes to find the small zipper of her dress and unzip it, neither did she needed hers to start unbuttoning my shirt.

My heart was beating like a well oiled machine as I was stripping my woman of her garment that scarcely hit the floor around her ankles before my fingers found their way behind her back to unclasp her bra that was holding her boobs in captivity. Afterwards, it quickly occurred to me that Mom is a woman of her word the second my hands cupped the meat of her plentiful, warm buns, completely free of any panties.

"Jesus, Honey!" she gasped, definitely loving my touch on her ass. "You're driving me crazy."

And thus in her excitement, her hands were wicked fast to undo both my belt and my pants to then bypass her thumps within the waistband of my boxers to then yank everything down until I could shake my naked feet free from the pile of clothes. By then before we even knew where we were going, we tripped and fell only to softly land on the bed with my giggling mother now lying beneath me. Our kisses and heavy petting were relentless as we wriggled our way over the covers until we were in the middle of the mattress with our feet no longer hanging over the edge.

Too overwhelmed and consumed by the flames of our lust that we both had restrained and kept in check for as long as we did, Vivian didn't hesitate to spread her legs wide to welcome the mushrooming tip of my phallus.

"Ah, yes!" she shuddered lavishly while simultaneously trapping my waist between her plump yet strong thighs as my shaft was sinking straight inside her already soaked pussy. "Oh, Noah, it's been too long! Whatever you do, don't hold back. I want you to cum inside me."

"Really?" I asked so glad that I almost forgot that she's on birth control.

"Really, really."

Seeing this as the green light I was waiting for, I pushed my hips all the way through to have my crotch glued to hers and the full length of my cock stretching the wet walls of her sacred tunnel.

"Hahh!" she gasp as soon as we became fully connected, body and soul.

And by the time I started to motion my hips up and down with every passing second, her legs were holding me tight, and her left arm went behind my neck for her hand to grip my left shoulder while hooking her other arm around my back. Somehow, that's when I knew my mother is about to climax very soon. Thankfully for the both of us, so am I.

So I braced myself with my hands clung to her shoulders from beneath and quickened the pace of my pole coming and going in and out. It roughly took ten thrusts before her encouraging gasps turned into sultry moans near my right ear. To me, there's nothing quite as hot as a woman who can take a pounding and cry out for more. Because that's exactly what's going on in this incredible moment I am once again mating with my own mother.

It just feels so damn good to be inside her again, to smell her intoxicating perfume on her neck, to have my robust body with fit muscles laid down over her mellow breasts and her comfy belly, and to simply be the man she wants for herself.

In total darkness, the sensations that were running throughout my whole body felt more potent than normal. It's as if all my other senses got enhanced, making the intimate experience all the more powerful and deep...so deep.

"Sweetyyy!" Vivian urgently hollered as her panting increased probably just as fast as her heart rate. "I'm nearly there...I'm so close...huhh...keep going! Keep...going!"

"Hunghh!" I grunted almost like a beast before I refastened my hold on my woman and sped up the pace, making her bare feet hop along my rocking ass.

Therefore, the faster I pull out the harder I pump into her, driving my dick deep and rigorously in and out, over and over. At this point, the more I was hammering her soaked wet vagina, the more audible the squishy sound of our coupling became maddening. Thus with me doing the drilling work, Mom gave zero signs of protest as she was whining unusually like a little girl, letting me pound her and pound her without mercy. The best she could do was to dig her fingers painfully into my skin and clung onto me with all her strength to hold me desperately against her quivering, rippling body.

"Fucking take it!" I growled, still ramming hard and fast, my balls boiling so hot even the fleshy crown of my cock was overheating at the end of my shaft that I've been thrusting so many times already in such a short time.

"YES...YES...YEEES!" Vivian shrieked, her face buried in my neck and her spine arching over a tumultuous orgasm. "THAT'S IT...THAT'S IT...ALMOST...ALMOOOST!!!"

Triggered at the point of no return, my dick was entirely hilted inside her womanhood the second my load erupted at the same time that her juice was pouring out of her contracted insides. And while her warm thighs clamped up around me as tightly as a bolt can be screwed, my teeth gritted as I felt the first rope of my seed spraying out to hit the opening of my sweet mother's womb. And blast after blast, my shaft twitched and throbbed as her convulsions tore throughout her body fused with mine.

It's as if we turned ourselves into a vessel of pure, unadulterated pleasure, feeling the goose bumps under our skin as we gave ourselves over to the bliss of oblivion, moaning and shuddering until all we could hear was us heavily catching our breath. The room around us was suddenly so hot; it felt like a sauna given that our bodies were moist and slick with sweat. My mind was flooding with images and sensations, each one stronger than the previous. The most relatable ones that I could picture in my head was a geyser shooting a tall column of water from a hot spring, a firehose set on to put out a fire, the explosion of a gas-station or a rocket flying sky-high towards the moon.

But it was more than just a physical release unleashed by sexual desires. It is a moment of emotional and spiritual liberation. We may be mother and son, but as two consensual adults, we are both human with needs and passions that can only be fulfilled and satiated with each other. And since I've known her since I was born, the bond between us is immeasurable beyond compare. There are no other words to explain it. My slowly deflating boner is embedded deep inside the hot pussy of my mom, and nothing else mattered. This was meant to be, this is where I truly belong.

This feeling of unconditional love grew yet even stronger the moment Vivian started to gently brush my hair at the back of my head, and softly trace random patterns on my back with her fingertips. That quickly caused a shiver to crawl up my spine in response to her soothing touch, which brought me to nuzzle her neck and hug her as if I could merge her beautiful body to mine.

I think we stayed like this for quite awhile. It was hard to tell still covered in darkness and with my unwillingness to move, fearing that the dream would end if I do.

"Honey!" Vivian called as if referring to me as her husband and not her son. "Would you turn on the light, please?"

Still feeling lightheaded by the afterglow of my mind blowing orgasm, I blearily answered with a mere "okay" before I reluctantly pulled out my penis and rolled off of my mom's loving embrace to move on all-fours and reach out blindly where the lamp on the nightstand should be. The room was lit by a cordial light as soon as I switched it on before I turned around lying on my right side. By the time I noticed that Vivian was nowhere to be found on the bed, the door for the bathroom just closed after she had rushed in there without a word.

"Aw fuck!" I quietly cursed, feeling terrible at the thought that she might already be pissed or regret what we just did. "Fffuck!"

My heart became heavy all of a sudden, so much that my head fell on a pillow. Now lying on my back and with the effect of the booze somewhat gone, I can better think straight and reflect on the shit that is about to go down. Did I misinterpreted something, was it all a mistake? How could it be? I was so sure I did everything right. She seemed to be so into me, why is she backing off now? Is she mad, disappointed or disgusted by me? Is she gonna cut our ties? What if she decides that she doesn't want to see my face ever again?

Thus the more time Vivian was spending inside the bathroom, the more anxious I was becoming. It's as if my heart was being squeezed by an invisible hand inside my chest. So I took the time to take deep breaths and exhale a few times to decompress and calm down. Letting myself despair like that will bring me nowhere. It is what it is, so I might as well wait for her to come back and see how things are gonna play out, no matter how bad it will hurt.

Five minutes must've gone by before I finally heard the door being cracked open. Intending to keep my cool, I lifted my head and rose on my elbows to watch my mom slowly coming in. To my surprise, she's still naked while nervously walking back towards the bed, holding and rubbing her left arm as she was looking at me as if her line of thought is not so different to mine.

God damn, Mom is so hot without clothes. She's almost exactly like when she shared her bed with me back home over a month ago. Her honeydew melon sized tits that barely sag, her thick midsection at least four or three inches narrower than her curvy mommy hips, and her ravishing, meaty thighs above her shapely legs are all assets of hers that made me attracted to her in the first place. But above all else, now that I could see that there isn't any makeup on her face anymore, the jewel of her beauty has always been her visage.

Eye-shadows and lipsticks look great on her and all, but I always thought that her natural beauty alone is enough to make heads turn. After her time at the spa, her round face is sublimely harboring a pleasantly youthful complexion with no visible wrinkles around the corner of her radiant eyes and her sexy, strawberry biting mouth. Not to mention her lustrous, blond strands in her chestnut brown hair that reflects the light coming from the lamp. My mother is more resplendent now than ever. Even more so than any milf I've seen in porn.

"Hi," she said to me almost timidly now that she must've sobered up as well.

"Hi," I replied as soon as my gaze found hers after thoroughly checking out the whole body of the woman I would gladly fight for.

"You...wanna cuddle?"

"...Yeah...sure," I stammered as I couldn't help it after I've been expecting the worst for about five minutes straight. "Come here."

Thus, Vivian strode onward towards me with a more appeased smile as I was gently taping my hand at the center of the bed where she can pick her spot. It didn't take her long to come near before she settled one knee on the mattress and then the other to therefore move on all-fours with her hands. And like a cat heading for her nap time, she clambered her way to the head of the bed, providing me a great show of her tits jiggling and hanging tight under her, like the nourishing udder of a cow coming to feed her calf.

The fondness on her expression and the love in her eyes were enough to make my body melt like cheese and my heart pump hard and loud inside my chest. And these feelings only doubled the moment my naked mom sighed out of content while lying down on my left side close to me, draping her left arm over my abdomen and her leg over mine until she could rest her head on my shoulder. And so, all snuggled up to each other, I can finally rest easy now that my fears were all unfounded after all. No words can express the relief that was washing it all away, leaving me to a great sentiment of glee and happiness I've never quite felt before until now. With my left arm wrapped around her shoulders and my right hand tenderly stroking her forearm placed bellow my ribs, I was in peace savoring the corporeal warmth that Vivian and I were sharing, body to body and flesh to flesh. I was also enjoying having my mother's breasts pressed against my side, and her pubic mound cushioned on my thigh between her legs.

"Looks like we did it again," she said as a matter of fact without moving or turning her head from my shoulder to the slightest.

"Yep," I merely answered, wanting to hear what she has to say first.

"Did you...like it?"

"I loved it."

"Me too, it's been so long since I wanted a man inside me this badly."

"So, I'm a man now?" I asked with a grin on my face while aimlessly looking at the ceiling.

"Most definitely," Mom confirmed with a kiss she gave me in a peck on the corner of my left chiseled pec. "More importantly, you're my man."

"And you're my woman,"

"Yes, we belong to each other. I see it now. Gosh, I was so afraid."

"Afraid of what?" I asked seriously.

"Of what we are becoming, of what could happen if we continue on this path. I'm your parent and you're my child. How are we supposed to make it work?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course, I love you," Vivian answered with an assuring nod of her head. "You're the best thing in my life."

"And I love you. That's all there is to it."

"I wish it could be that simple. What if we get caught, what if we get sent to jail for this?"

"That's not gonna happen."

"How do you know?"

"Because one, we're not stupid, and two, we're not trying to make a baby here."

"Maybe, but the danger is still real and it will always be there. That's what I was scared of...until we talked."

"Are you still afraid now?"

"Not as much. In fact, after this morning when you fingered me...and then when I jerked you off at the pool, I felt more alive than I ever was with anyone. In other words, I think I...kinda like the danger, the fear of being caught doing something I 'm not supposed to. It makes me feel like a teenager again, to break the rules and do what I want. It's...exciting."

"I guess it's pretty much like what Leshawna is having with Don," I presumed while chuckling, imagining their faces if only they knew that they were caught fucking each other senseless in their very own cabin. "They were pretty wild back there. Do you really think they're related or something?"

"Judging by what I've seen and what we know, I wouldn't be surprised if they were mother and son. That would explain a lot since they look like they have the same nose and almost the same look in their eyes. And they seem way closer than they say they are. Other than that, who knows?"

"Whatever they are, it was hot as hell, watching them go like that."

"I guess it was," Mom reckoned with a playful tone in her voice before she started to lower her hand on my flat belly and trace down an imaginary line between my abs. "And you were pretty hard down there."

That said, before I could raise my head to see what she was doing, Vivian took my dick that had become hard again for her fingers to grab as if she had just caught a nice fat salmon bare handed.

"Looks like someone's a little stiff," she added, looking at me with a kittenish grin. "Did you ever measure yourself?"

"Yeah," I breathed, feeling like a thousand bucks already while watching her soft hand slowly stroking my growing meat up and down. "It's...seven something inches."

"Hmm...well, you're definitely over seven inches, that's for sure. That thing can reach places in my vagina I never knew were there."