The Underclassman Ch. 01

Story Info
A Young Man’s Sexual Odyssey Begins with a Simple, Clerical.
3.6k words
4.63
39.8k
58
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 31 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 11/10/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Golden Ticket

"Whoa--hold on!" the young lady stammered as she looked down at the clipboard where her finger was pressed tightly against the paper. "You're not Michelle Rodgers," she said in a stern tone. "No I'm not," the young man adamantly replied, "My first name is not Michelle, my first name is Rodgers with an S." Before the girl could object further he continued. "My last name is Michel, it rhymes with nickel," he advised her, "My name is Rodgers Helmut Michel... It's German?" "But this isn't a coed dorm!" she exclaimed.

* * *

Rodgers Helmut Michel didn't care for his parents too much. To begin with, he did not like being named Rodgers. It was his mother's maiden name and she insisted on giving it to him. Then there was Helmut given to him by his father who was in large part German. "Well, my first name could have been worse if mom had not won-out," he often thought. At least she had done that for him.

At some point in the fifth grade he adopted the nickname "Mick," short for Michel. He got tired of explaining his odd name and of the teasing that always came with it. He was not sure if he got teased more about Rodgers or Helmut. Every now and then someone would call him "Michelle," but the older he got, the less and less that happened.

Mick joined the U.S. Army right after high school because it was a quick way of extricating himself from his family and a means to earn more money for college. He was bright and ambitious and had always wanted to continue his education after high school, so he worked various jobs at night and during the weekends to save as much as he could for his anticipated future. During a high school economics class, he participated in a mentoring program that taught young adults about the stock market and the many avenues of personal investing. He was paired-up with an advisor who spoke to Mick's parents and convinced them to open a custodial account for their son. Using money Mick earned while working at a grocery store during high school, they made some small investments on his behalf which did very well and it helped him boost his savings for college by the time he was ready to apply.

After six years in the service, between having saved his pay, the military tuition assistance he qualified for, and his own savings and investments, Mick had enough money saved to comfortably cover the costs of a four-year undergraduate degree. Although he had learned to be quite the capable investor, a career in that field did not appeal to him at all. Instead, he applied to several schools with good electronic engineering programs and was accepted by most of them. He decided on one in Colorado which had offered him an attractive tuition assistance package and had a female to male student body ratio of 60/40. It also happened to be far from his parents' home located on the east coast.

* * *

Today was "move-in day" when everyone living on school campus moved their belongings into their dorm rooms before the start of the fall semester, but there was a little problem with Mick's room assignment. Someone in the housing office had not taken the time to read his name on the application properly and mistakenly assigned Michelle Rodgers to an all-girls dorm.

The young lady with the clipboard looked perturbed. "Sure you didn't make an intentional mistake on your housing application?" she said accusingly. "Excuse me?" Mick replied with an indignant tone. "Well I can't let you move your things into the dorm because you don't belong here," she said. "You are going to have to go over and speak with someone at the housing office in the administration building and get a new housing assignment," she told him further. Like the girl, Mick was now annoyed as well.

"Can I help you?" a nice woman behind the counter asked as Mick entered the housing office. She could tell by the look on his face that he had a problem. "My name is Mick, I mean... my name is Rodgers Michel, and it seems a mistake has been made with my dorm assignment." The nice woman listened to his story and laughed, assuring Mick that they would figure it out somehow. She said she wanted to go find his paperwork and talk to the housing coordinator.

About five minutes later the lady returned with another older woman with glasses who immediately extended her hand to shake Mick's. "Hi, I'm Susan Jacobs the housing coordinator," she said congenially. "Julia was filling me in on your issue and we've looked over your paperwork and apparently someone misread your name on the application and gave you the wrong housing assignment thinking you were female," Miss Jacobs informed him before saying further, "The problem is, at the moment I don't really have any other place to put you."

Miss Jacobs began to explain that student housing this year was a real challenge for the university. One of larger dormitories was undergoing some badly needed renovations which was not on schedule and many students had been moved into off-campus housing for the year, but because Mick was a freshman and was not exempt, he was required to live on campus in a residence hall.

"Susan, don't forget," Julia interjected, "All the girls assigned to Bradley Hall were overflow from requested coed assignments." She noted that, "None of them requested same-sex accommodations. Technically, Bradley is a coed dorm." Julia looked at Susan for a moment before turning to Mick. "Well, I have no other place to put you now anyway," she told him before asking, "Would you have any issues with being housed there temporarily?"

Mick stood there dumbfounded coming to grips with his incredible good fortune. For the first time in his life he thanked his parents for his awful name. Realizing that he was blankly staring at Miss Jacobs with his mouth agape he quickly composed himself and stammered, "N-n-no, that would be, that's... that's fine... sure."

Miss Jacobs smirked slightly and turned to Julia. "Take him back down to Bradley. There are two rooms with no one assigned to them. Get him settled in one. I will call facilities management and get them down there to make one of the lavatories on his floor a men's only bathroom." Mick tried not to smile too much as he thanked Susan for her assistance. As he left with Julia to return to Bradley Hall, Miss Jacobs told him while still smirking, "Good luck."

Back at Bradley Hall, Julia introduced Mick to Marlena, the resident assistant for the dorm. As Julia explained the situation, Marlena nodded agreeingly and welcomed him. Marlena had dark skin, dark hair and dark eyes and was dressed in a form-fitting tank top with khaki shorts. The reality of his situation began to really sink in at that moment and he felt like he had hit the lottery for the mega-jackpot. "If even a quarter of residents are nearly as good looking as this girl..." he thought to himself.

As Mick brought his belongings through the doors and up the stairs to his room, his presence drew many curious looks and hushed whispers from the girls. More than one stopped to ask, "So are you living here? In this dorm?" Each girl was more gorgeous than the next and all of them seemed very friendly and relatively unfazed when they learned of their unexpected dorm mate, although the same could not be said for some of the parents.

Mick started to settle into his new accommodations on the second floor of Bradley Hall. With the help of a twenty-dollar bill he convinced the facilities manager into removing one dresser and desk each from his room as he would be the only occupant and it would give him more space. "Do you want me to take out one of the beds?" the man asked him. Mick told the gentleman not to as he wanted to push them together and make one, large bed.

Having moved what little he had brought with him into the room, Mick grabbed his keys and headed out to do some shopping. His first stop was a nearby Bed, Bath and Beyond where he purchased a kit to secure the two twin XL mattresses together effectively creating a king-sized mattress. He grabbed a few king sheets sets, a blanket, a mattress pad, pillows, some bath towels and cloths, a coffee maker, and several other assorted items. Mick's next destination was Best Buy where he bought a mini-refrigerator and 42" flat-screen TV. Fortunately they offered next day free delivery as he was not sure how he would fit the fridge into his car.

On his way out of the store he spotted a discount furniture emporium on the other side of the shopping plaza. Knowing he had room to spare with the removal of the furniture, Mick thought maybe a small couch or love seat might be a nice to have to sit and study on, or watch his new television from. It did not take long for him to find something that suited his needs in the scratch and dent section along with a coffee table, and the delivery charge seemed relatively reasonable.

Mick knew that besides having no roommate to contend with, all of the comforts his room would now offer were going to be greatly advantageous when it came to the many guests he hoped he might get to entertain. However, he had an even more valuable ace in the hole, one he never even thought of until it presented itself.

Word got around the building quickly that some guy was living on the second floor and he was pretty cute. Mick was constantly meeting new girls during his travels in and out of the building as many made it a point to introduce them self to him. During one conversation he innocently stated that although he was a freshman, he was twenty-four years old because of having served in the military before beginning college. That seemingly unimportant admission spread even faster through the dormitory than word of some cute guy housed on the second floor.

It was Friday afternoon and three days had passed since he had arrived on campus. Mick was sitting at his desk checking his Facebook page when there was light tapping at his door. He opened it to find a lovely girl standing there with bright blue eyes and straight blonde hair that reached over her shoulders. Her lip gloss accentuated her full lips even more.

"Hi!" she said exuberantly while waving at him in a snappy manner. "You must be Mickey." "No, just Mick," he responded. "Sorry Mick, my name is Brenda. I live on the third floor and wanted to meet you," she told him, before continuing, "Everyone keeps talking about the guy living in our dorm and I think I am the only one who hasn't met you yet so, I wanted say hey." "Hey Brenda, it's nice to meet you," he said.

Brenda broke eye contact and peered past Mick quickly surveying his dorm room. "Wow! Look at all the space you have." That old saying popped into his head--when opportunity knocks, which in this case happened to be a hot girl literally knocking at his door. "Would you like to come in?" he asked. "Thanks," she replied and walked in as Mick closing the door behind her. Brenda looked around his room and told him how lucky he was to have a room all to himself. They talked briefly about their classes and schedules for a few moments before Mick asked her if she would like to sit down on the bed as his love seat had still yet to arrive.

They sat facing each other, both with one leg folded up on the bed and one foot on the floor. After several more minutes of small talk Brenda said, "I know we just met but can I ask a small favor of you?" Mick responded that he would certainly help her out if he could.

"Tomorrow night some of us up on the third floor are having a little party to celebrate the beginning of the semester and such," Brenda told him, "and we wanted to invite you to stop by if you wanted." Mick thanked her and remarked it was nice of them to invite him. "Can I bring anything or do anything?" he asked. A slight smile came across Brenda's glistening lips. "Well," she said coyly, "we were wondering if there was any way that you could get us a bottle of vodka and a bottle of rum for the party? Of course, we'll give you the money for it." "Oh," said Mick apprehensively as Brenda looked at him expectantly. "Gee, you guys are trying to get me kicked out of school before the second week," he said. "What do you mean?" she asked in a playful voice. "Well let's see... there is a no alcohol policy in this dorm and you guys are all probably underage... that means I'll be providing for minors... am I missing anything else?"

Brenda tilted her head down and looked at the bed where she began to slowly draw an invisible circle with her index finger. "Okay, Okay," she said with a tone of disappointment, "Be a den mother if you want... stick in the mud." "Let me think about it tonight, okay?" Mick asked. "Sure," answered Brenda. "But you know," she said while still continuing to look down at the bed, "I'll do my best to make it worth your while as that would only be fair." Without moving her head, Brenda's eyes rose up to meet Mick's.

He felt something inside him stir as he pondered the possible meanings of her statement and decided there was not any harm in allowing this to play out a bit. "Bribery never usually hurts in these cases," he said while laughing lightly. "Cash only--no checks, credit cards or I.O.U.'s."

"Tell you what," Brenda said as she slowly repositioned herself closer to Mick, placing her face close to his. "How about I just pay you up-front and hope it convinces you to help us out?" Brenda began to do that circle thing with her finger on the inside of Mick's bare thigh. "And if you feel you can't help us then, well... it will just be my loss for having tried, no hard feelings," she told him. "Um, okay," he stammered, losing his train of thought because Brenda's hand had begun to work its way up the inside of his cargo shorts and underneath his boxers. Brenda turned her head placing her cheek against his and whispered softly into his ear, "Why don't you lay back and relax."

Mick moved further back on the bed and straightened his leg out then reclined onto his elbows so he could still take in Brenda. She repositioned herself on her knees and pulled his other leg up onto the bed so she was between them and then began to run both of her hands up under his shorts and back caressing his thighs. Brenda reached up and undid the button on his shorts, unzipped his fly, and then grabbed the waistbands of his shorts and boxers, pulling them down and removing them both at the same time.

Brenda leaned forward and put one hand down on the bed for balance and with the other hand she grasped Mick's closely shaven cock and began to stroke it. "Shit!" she thought to herself, "He doesn't feel barely hard and he must be six inches already." She wondered just how big he would get.

Mick's new friend leaned down and began to gently kiss the area around the base of his dick while slowly stroking it. He could feel her warm breath against his skin and her hair tickled his scrotum as she moved her head around. She moved up and kissed the underside of the head of his manhood before placing her mouth over it. Brenda slowly moved her mouth up and down and Mick's phallus responded accordingly, as she could feel it begin to quickly grow in both her hand and mouth.

Brenda paused for a moment because she needed to reposition herself as Mick's shaft had lengthened considerably, while also becoming firm and wide. She rubbed his erection across her cheek and then over her lips before kissing it and reinserting it into her mouth. Slowly she would bob up and down taking the top four inches in her mouth as that was all she could manage. Every now and then she would run her tongue up and down his rod and swirl it around the tip before returning it to her mouth. Mick was in paradise.

After about five minutes Brenda once again paused and leaned closer to Mick's face while continuing to rub the head of his prick with her hand. "Aren't you going to put a condom on?" she asked. "FUUUCK!" thought Mick, "She's willing to let me bang her and I don't have any condoms!" The thought to buy some had yet to cross his mind as he had been so focused moving to the campus and getting settled in. "Idiot," he thought to himself.

"Um, sorry" he sputtered, "They kind of got misplaced in my move." Brenda looked disappointed and said sounding regretful, "Aw, that's too bad... next time I guess." She then continued with the best blowjob that Mick had received in a very long while.

Mick could feel her saliva slowly dripping down his dick. Her hand became coated with it as she pumped his tool up and down. The sensation of her slick hand, her wet mouth, her hair and the sight of her glistening lips on his dick was too much to control any longer. That and, he had not been laid in a fairly long time. Brenda could feel his body begin to tense and she heard his breathing become more rapid, so with a slightly tightened grip with both her hand and mouth, she commenced to move them both faster and faster.

Mick felt the first shot course threw his cock and into Brenda's mouth as his pelvis began to spasm. He had a tendency to squirt a considerable amount of cum and he wondered if she would be able to handle it all. Mick could feel that his second shot was even more explosive than the first and he could hear Brenda mumble "Mmm," under her breath like it had surprised her, but her mouth remained tight while she worked it up and down on him. He fired into her mouth again and she moaned louder. Mick discharged once more and her murmur got louder still. He thought to himself she must be thinking, "Holy shit!" from all his semen. Mick released into her mouth several more times but Brenda continued to work up and down on his cock without loosening her grip with her mouth.

Brenda could tell that Mick had finally finished as his hips stopped moving and she felt his rigid shaft begin to soften ever so slightly. She released him from her mouth but continued to stroke the top of his cock with her hand, pushing out the last few drops of his cum. She flicked his tip several times getting the last bits before swirling her tongue around the head of his dick and finishing it with a wet kiss.

Mick's arms gave out and he fell flat onto his back feeling spent and not knowing what to say or do next. All he could think about was how she took his entire load in her mouth without letting a single drop escape. Brenda laid down beside him and placed her head on his abdomen. She could feel his chest rise and fall as his breaths were still rapid. Neither of them said anything to one another for a moment or two. Brenda placed her hand under his shirt and began to gently caress the side of his stomach before moving it up to his chest where she began to play with his nipple. She hadn't realized what nice body Mick seemed to have.

"So," said Brenda, suddenly breaking the silence. She sat up on her side and Mick leaned back up to look at her. "Think about what we talked about and hopefully I'll see you again tomorrow night," Brenda stated. Mick nodded and replied, "Definitely."

Brenda stood up and Mick began to move to do the same. "Don't get up, relax," she told him, "I can find my own way out." And with that she smiled and left the room.

Mick flopped back down onto his back and stared at the ceiling, as so many thoughts were racing through his head that it almost made him dizzy. "This must be one of those moments where people talk about pinching yourself," he thought, "Did that just really happen?" As Mick continued to contemplate the reality of his situation, he said under his breath, "I'm the only guy living in a dorm that has well over two hundred girls, and I can legally buy alcohol." He thrust both fists into the air and yelled, "I've got a golden ticket!"

Mick closed his eyes and a wide smile came across his face as he felt content. He laid there for a moment reliving the experience in his mind. Suddenly his eyes opened and he sat back up on his elbows with a bewildered look on his face. "Whoa wait," said Mick out loud, "Did Brenda say, 'Next time I guess?'"