The Underground Spa

Story Info
Girl discovers adult spa.
7k words
4.55
20.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Underground Spa

These are the tales of Florence. She is going nowhere fast, unless you count down.

Special thanks to editor lonewolf68alpha for keeping me in line.

(if you are just here for the action skip to chapter 5)

Part 1

Chapter 1 Sense of Dread

Driving to work I had an overwhelming sense of dread. This was not going to be a good day. I had known it was coming for a while, but finally it was here and I felt like I was driving to my doom. Melodramatic? Yeah sure, maybe, but I wasn't wrong. The surf wear company where I had been working for 10 years was being bought out by some Germans. Some 'umbrella' company, whatever that means, I didn't understand how anyone not involved at all in the industry, would want to buy a 'lifestyle' clothing company, but I did understand that it likely did not bode well for me.

I was middle management, and if I was honest, after 10 years, I wasn't even sure what I did there. I was only hired in the first place because I was young and cute and dating one of the sponsored surfers. They more or less found stuff for me to do and as time went on, and I moved on from dating a sponsored surfer, to a sponsored skateboarder, and back to another sponsored surfer again, my pay kept going up and eventually I had my own office. (Which was a total mess by the way) The last two years I have been single. I don't know why those sponsored athletes don't just all admit they are gay. They only want to hang out with one another anyway, and bond way too heavily over their 'sports'. I am sure they would all be better off out of the closet. Anyway, athletically I was always capable but never competitive. I was still in shape, but couldn't remember the last time I was in the water. Sure, I was 32 which isn't too old at all, but what did I really know how to do? I had a cute apartment by the beach with a mortgage I could barely afford, a cute little Alfa Romeo with a payment I could barely afford, no skills, and no marketable experience outside of going into an office every day, looking cute, and pretending to be busy. Doesn't make a great resume. If I lost this job, I was screwed.

All of this was on my mind as I idled in traffic on my way to the office. I always got stuck in the same spot. I looked out the window and saw the familiar pink on black neon sign, 'underground sauna'. It wasn't obvious where the entrance was, but the same poster was always on the wall, 'Ladies Free, Couples half price' - I was pretty sure that didn't make sense somehow, but I was admittedly curious, I often thought, if ladies are free entry, it would cost nothing to have a peak. It's for sure some seedy swingers club, but Sauna, Hammam, Jacuzzi? That was written under the 'ladies free' part, and who doesn't like free jacuzzi and hammam?

A horn honked and I realized I was holding traffic up. It was finally moving again and I would soon be at work facing the German takeover.

Chapter 2 Germans Germans Germans

I checked myself in the car mirror, blinked my green eyes while I dripped in some whitening drops, vainly tried to straighten up my messy crop of kinda blonde hair, took a deep breath, and put my best confidence strut on as I headed to my fate. In the office, everything looked normal. We had a pretty open plan space, it was meant to inspire 'cohesion' in the team. There were offices around the perimeter but they all had glass walls. I hated that, my office was always a mess and since this renovation it became a constant point of anxiety for me to keep a tidy work space. I also felt insecure, because having a messy desk was the only way I knew how to look busy and important.

The boss, Franc, had the corner office, and I could see four suited men in there with him. That would be the Germans I assumed. An assumption that would be confirmed immediately on reaching the coffee room. We did have a great espresso machine. It was Italian.

As I walked in Isa and Brice were in the middle of a two-way rant.

"...exactly! They came in here at like 6am so they could go through everyones shit while no one was around."

"That is so not right, who do they think they are anyway?"

"I can't believe Franc is selling us out to these assholes!"

"Well, he says he is staying on"

"Yeah right, that's bs, he will stay on until his new yacht is delivered and then adios! It will be us and those a-holes!"

"Yeah sure, easy for you to say Brice." I interrupted, "You manage so many accounts, if they canned you, they would have to immediately hire someone just to inform all of your clients of the change. It might be you and those a-holes when Franc gets on his Yacht, but the 'us' (I waved my finger in a circular motion indicating more or less the whole office) are by no means going to be 'putting up with anything' for much longer."

Isa glared at me, I was sure she was thinking the place couldn't run without us, but I actually had no idea what she did either. She was for sure paid less than me, so she would likely last a month or two longer but...

Brice replied, "Oh shut up you cranky bitch, you're too cute to get fired. Look at yourself, you look like a poster girl for the brand image. Your face is in half of the important press we ever had and one look at your ass in a wetsuit and it's no wonder you never bothered competing, you pretty much win just by being there. Fuck you!"

I stuck my tongue out at him and replied, "Bitch!"

Brice was a rare entity in the surf industry. An actual out of the closet gay man. We only ever bitched at one another, but he was my favorite. We had both been with the company for about the same time and confided in one another quite a bit. I called him often, especially over the last two years. The office banter bit was an act, we both loved it. Isa rolled her eyes and walked out.

"He's kinda got a point Flo, why didn't you ever do any modelling shoots, catalogs stuff?"

I snorted a reply, "Too short Iz, petite surfer is one thing, petite model is not a thing, you know that! Jeesh... you two... fuck off."

I took my good espresso and left the room.

Brice launched a statement at me as I left that cut deeply,

"Flo! Franc wants you in his office. You're always late, so he told me to tell you when you turned up."

Fuck!

I went to my glass walled office and pretended to look busy at my computer while I drank my coffee. I wanted a cigarette at this point, but felt it would have been too much to go to our smoking area outside, so I just stared at the screen and drank my coffee. I looked over the workspace to the other side where Franc's office was, full of Germans, and contemplated how I could get out of this.

Then Sebastian barged into my office.

"Hey Flo! S'up?" His English was terrible but he really thought he was cool, maybe he was -- in Denmark. How I despised this man. He was insufferable.

"So, pretty excellent no? The new masters are in town, yes?"

I cringed, and complied. "Yup, it seems so, the moment we have all been waiting for right?"

He replied, "They are so cool man, you know how many companies they own, this is amazing. We will be part of global thing, it's amazing."

I replied, "Yeah, what are they called again? Global brand management or some shit? You fucking serious?"

He said, "Fuck you Flo, you are so yesterday, look at this shit."

He gesticulated around my office. He was right. I hated Sebastian.

I stood up and said, "Look, I have to go see Franc." I finished my coffee, pushed passed him and strutted for Franc's office.

Swinging the glass door open, the four Germans and Franc all stopped whatever they were talking about and Franc approached me.

"And here we have our Flo!" He proclaimed.

They all turned and looked at me, I felt like they were leering a bit, it was off-putting.

"She is part of the identity of our brand," he continued, "Florence, I want you to meet my good friends...."

What he was actually saying at this point pretty much blurred into white noise. All I understood was, "Meet my Germans, the ones that are going to pay for my super yacht while I sell all you plebs down the river and skip off into the sunset."

I looked them all in the eye and nodded while their names were said and hands were extended.

I thought, "I am so fucked!"

Chapter 3. Bong Hits

After a seemingly immeasurable amount of time, talking complete bullshit about the 'brand' and the 'direction' I eventually managed to escape. I was completely overwhelmed at this point and needed to calm down. I went directly downstairs to the warehouse and hunched my ass up onto the receiving desk and shouted out, "Where you at you stoner losers!"

I smiled as Chris and Fab stuck their heads out from behind shelves of stock and shouted back at me,

"Flo, you crazy bitch, where you been?"

I had a belly laugh moment and exclaimed, "I need you fuck ups right now, get your asses here toute suite!"

They both trotted over directly and looked at me sitting on their counter.

"The hell Flo? First you stop surfing with us, then you never come down here, and now you all like... yo freaks, s'up?"

I said, "Yup. Exactly like that. Hook me the fuck up, this has been a shit day, we are overrun by Germans and I need an out... like... now like!"

Fab said nothing as he reached under the counter and pulled out a bong.

He packed it smoothly, "Ya babe, like old times!"

Like old times? I thought. These two kids worked the shipping department, we didn't socialize much. They were referring to two years ago when I still surfed, and they were like 16 or something. Omg! Just give me some fucking weed!

Fab handed me the bong and I took a full hit. Wincing, I asked him, "Dude, you gots something for me to take with? Today is.... well... hook me up bro."

Chris was there, he said, "Got your back babe. Always got a somethin' somethin' for sister sheen!"

He was referring to a night of surfing nude on mushrooms with my ex and some friends, a night that seemed a thousand years ago, and a million miles away at this point.

I reached out as he handed me a fat joint, pure, well rolled.

I gave him a friendly tap on the forehead, shunted off the counter and headed back upstairs, my head spinning from the bong hit.

"Love you dudes"

Upstairs I started to think that was a bad idea.

I needed a cold drink and the fridge in the coffee room was blocked by half of the staff bantering about their future. ...The Germans the Germans the Germans... I had to get out of there.

I stuck my head in and said, "Hey I gotta run, I have a meeting at the shop in town, gotta keep the front lines in line, right?"

Some of them waved at me as I turned and headed for the door. I had used that excuse so many times, I wondered how many of them actually thought that was part of my job. Maybe it was.

My head was well spinning from the bong hit, and as I passed accounting, Cedric shouted through the open door from behind his desk.

"Flo! Get in here!"

Fuck

I walked in and Cedric put a paper bag on his desk.

"This has to stop Flo, the Germans were all over me this morning and they aren't done! You have to do your expense reports PROPERLY!"

He handed me the bag, "This is not an expense report, it is a sandwich bag full of crumpled up receipts, and half of them are for ice cream."

I took the bag, grumbled a bit and looked up at the other two in the department smiling and lightly chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm on it."

I left and headed for my car, it felt really good to get out of there. Anyway, it was almost lunch time. I wasn't hungry, I was anxious, and the bong hit I had earlier was only really scratching the surface. I looked across the parking lot and saw two figures heading for the shade of a big tree. It was Chris and Fab on their lunch break. Perfect!

I got out of the car and headed over. A solid hour of talking nonsense and passing a bong back and forth did wonders for my anxiety, but I was way too cooked to be in public at this point. With nowhere to go, and not wanting to risk having to interact with anyone from the office, I got in my car and drove out of the parking lot. I didn't really know where I was going, but soon I saw myself slowing down in front of the seedy "Underground Sauna" place. I noticed for the first time how the entrance way was discretely obscured behind a bus stop and had a small paper on it saying, "opening hours, 2-2 7 days a week." Cute, I thought, at least it's easy to remember. It was nearly 2 and I knew I had already decided that this would be my experimental spa day. I turned the corner, parked and pulled out the big Joint Chris had given me earlier. If I was going to do this, I was going to be high as fuck.

Chapter 4 Cosmic Euphoria

When I entered the place there was a small room with a window and a second locked door. I could see through the window, piles of towels and some items for sale, mostly bottles of poppers. Seems legit, I thought. When the pudgy pale man wearing no shirt and a leather vest came to the window and asked me what size, I almost freaked out. I was way too stoned to be talking to anyone!

He repeated his question, "What size sandals you want dear?" And I just blinked at him, "Its ok hun, this will do" and he handed me a pair of cheap plastic sandals, a locker key and a sarong. "Changing room is upstairs, jacuzzi and sauna is down the hall to the right after you pass the bar."

I stuttered, "Thanks." took the stuff and heard a buzz click of the door unlocking and headed up the stairs to what turned out to be only describable as a high school locker room. I found the locker with my number on it, undressed, put the sarong and sandals on, wrapped the little elastic of the key around my wrist and tried my best to conjure the courage to walk through the bar. I just kept thinking about a jacuzzi as I made my way though. There was no one there, probably because the place had just opened, and that was great.

Before reaching the jacuzzi, which I could hear bubbling away through a chlorine smelling haze, there was a shower area and a sign. "Showering before entering spa area obligatory." I thought that was pretty legit, and took a shower, toweled off, and headed forward. The Jacuzzi was cool, it was big and in a room of its own. There was a tv on one wall with some sort of porn movie playing and it was dimly lit with various colors. I hung up my sarong, naked I sunk into the hot jacuzzi and scooted to a corner. Yesss, this was good. Stoned and naked in a jacuzzi, this was a good feeling for sure!

It felt euphoric as the bubbling jacuzzi washed away all thoughts of work and I completely lost track of time. I shook out of a trance, realizing I was still alone and thought I should check out what else was there. Peering around as I exited the sauna I saw and heard no one. I covered myself with my sarong and across the hall there was a sauna. Nice! All wood, tasteful, and big. Neat, I thought to myself as I continued to a big heavy door marked hammam. I pulled it open and was hit by a waft of steam and the smell of eucalyptus. I walked in and stood there as the door closed behind me trying to figure out where I was. It was pitch dark! I stood there, my eyes struggling to adjust to the darkness and I called out timidly.

"Hello? Is there anyone in here?"

Nothing, no sound other than the steam spitting and drops of water falling from the ceiling. I started to make out a small pink light behind where the steam was coming from and could vaguely make out the silhouette of what might be a bench. Extending my arms out like some kind of drunken zombie I felt my way through the darkness until I came to a tiled wall. I felt my way along the wall until I came to a tiled bench and feeling around, I discovered that it had two levels. It was also wet. Not wanting to get my sarong wet, I took it off, put it around my neck, and clambered carefully up to the next level and sat down. The wet tiles felt somehow kind of kinky on my naked butt cheeks. I felt naughty and had to admit to myself that this adventure so far was proving to have been an excellent idea. Free spa day! I should have come here ages ago! My stoned haze began to come back over my body again and the effects of the numerous bong hits and especially the huge pure blunt I had in the car were far from wearing off. I lay back closed my eyes and breathed in the perfumed steam.

Eventually I realized, without meaning to do it, I had moved my hand down my flat tummy and began running my fingers through my trimmed pubic mound. I began rubbing gently on my clit, my head against the wall, my eyes closed, my legs moving slowly apart as I exhaled deeply. I had never masturbated in a hammam before. It wasn't really something you did in an expensive public Spa after all, but I realized instantly that it was by far the best part of a hammam and I understood now that all hammams should be this dark!

My head was swimming, my breathing became terse as I started to frig myself with total abandon. I was alone in a dark hammam jerking off like crazy. This was incredible! I had the biggest orgasm I could remember and just sat there in the dark shaking. I was feeling simultaneously hot and cold. I was sweating and shaking and it was altogether a feeling of cosmic proportions. It was like I was floating through space on a long orgasmic wave in the darkness of that perfumed hammam.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuck!" I quietly moaned with no one to hear.

When I finally came down from space it occurred to me that I was way too hot. Imagine passing out, naked in a hammam in a sex club? That would be all kinds of embarrassing. I pictured an ambulance team and had to change that train of thought instantly, so I stood up and went back to the jacuzzi. The air felt cold leaving the hot hammam and I felt my nipples perk up and my skin tense. I hustled to the jacuzzi which felt relatively cool sliding in, but I felt better instantly and went back to my corner and continued to be stoned. This was truly awesome.

I again lost track of time but I started to feel like a shriveled prune and had mostly sobered up, so I thought it would be a good time to go. I showered again and now, having decided to leave, I was impatient to get out of there. I didn't even dry off, I just wrapped the sarong around me and started marching, in my mind I was already in the locker room getting dressed.

Chapter 5 Black Plywood

I started back, but as I turned the corner to go back through the bar area my heart stopped, my lungs froze, and the cold chill of panic raced up my spine. Sitting around the bar, all wearing nothing but ridiculous little white towels, was the whole team of Germans from the office, together with Franc, my boss! I reacted quickly, though it felt like it took much longer, I instantly changed course as if it was always my intention and headed straight on, into the dark corridor leading left from the bar area. I walked confidently, like I knew where I was going and without turning my head back to the bar, I barely caught from the corner of my eye, one of the Germans lifting his head, noticing me as I disappeared down the corridor. It was only an instant and we only met for a short time earlier in the day, there was no way he had time to recognize me. I had gotten away unnoticed. Phew. But now what?

As I continued down the corridor it occurred to me, the only way to the locker room was through the bar, and there was no way I was getting through there unnoticed. I had no idea what time it was, but I could guess it was probably around 6 or 7 if they were there having drinks. They must have chosen this place for a bit of afterwork party. Perverts. All this meant that I was going to have to find somewhere to hide until they left. Too risky going back to the sauna and though the lighting was bad, I couldn't just keep walking around this corridor. I started peering into rooms. There was one with a swing, one with a giant bed with a vinyl cover, everywhere smelled of disinfectant. This was not good. I thought I heard footsteps coming so I quickly slid a door open and vanished into a little booth. The light was terrible but as my eyes slowly adjusted, I realized there was a little stool so I sat down after sliding the door quietly shut. I adjusted my towel, I felt cold as I was still pretty wet from the shower after not drying myself properly. As my eyes adjusted more, I realized there was a hole in the wall in front of me. I had hidden in a glory hole! No worries, I thought to myself, just be really still, it's dark around here, whoever that is coming down the hall will eventually leave and then I can find a better place, maybe one with a door lock and no hole!

12