The Underground Spa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wouldn't have that kind of luck at all. The heavy-footed man stopped right outside the little booth I was in and bent down trying to peer through the hole. There was no way he could see clearly into the booth, which is just as well because my expression must have looked like a saucer eyed rabbit about to be run over by a truck. My brain froze as I heard him adjusting and moving around out there, What the hell was he doing? Then the light was obscured from the hole as he stuck his cock through. I could barely see, but it was half hard, pretty big, and just sort of hanging there. I receded back in my little chair, imagining myself disappearing into the black painted plywood wall and thought that if I just pretended not to be there, he would lose interest and walk away. I heard more footsteps and then heard Franc talking to the man. My worst fears realized, of course this was one of the Germans, it must be the one who caught a glimpse of me darting down the corridor and came to investigate.

"What's up Gunther man? Saw you sneak off, is someone in there?"

"I think so." replied Gunther with his thick accent.

Franc was walking up quickly.

"Let's see." he said.

I instantly imagined him reaching for the sliding door to the booth. He was going to check! Holy shit! Holy shit! I had to think fast, no, I had to act fast, there was no time for thinking. I reached out and grabbed the Germans dick,

"Ahhhhh JA!" he exclaimed, and Franc replied,

"Oh cool," he chuckled, "I told you this place was good."

What the hell was I doing? What was I going to do? I felt the heavy cock in my hand as it began to swell while I slowly massaged it back and forth. I was trying to think my way out of this while I was jerking this guy off and there was only one way this was realistically going to end, that was pretty obvious by now. I changed my grip as he got harder and I started to put some effort into it. This thing was getting really big! I could barely see it, but it was a nice cock, that's for sure. It just kept getting harder and harder and longer and longer until it was standing there in front of my face, angling up slightly with a bit of left-hand curve. This was crazy, I ran my fingers over the head with my right hand as I grabbed his balls with my left. The sooner we get to the end the better I thought, then suddenly I felt his slimy pre cum on my fingers and a light went on in the back of my brain.

I was never a fan of cum, but pre cum, that stuff tasted sweet and wasn't a big goopy mass. Without having consciously deciding to do it, I leaned forward, extending my tongue, and gave the head of his penis a lick. There it was, it tasted so good! I licked around the head as I jerked off that big hard dick and massaged his balls. He let out an audible moan as I put the head in my mouth and tried to suck any more pre cum out.

He started to push his hips into the wall a bit more, bumping some more of his cock into my mouth, I wasn't quite prepared for that, and as he backed off again and then thrusted forward more of his rock-hard dick went into my mouth. Yup, I was totally sucking off this German at this point. The head was crashing into the back of my throat as I was bobbing up and down on his cock, one hand still on his balls and the other jerking him off. He was moaning and I hadn't really thought of what to expect, but he slapped the wall, which sort of jarred me out of my trance, and almost immediately after, a jet of hot cum shot directly down my throat. Completely startled and about to gag, I backed off as quickly as I could just as another rope of hot cum painted the top of my mouth. My hand still on his cock I tried to point it away as it popped out but another giant blast fired upwards across my cheek. In a vain attempt to escape the onslaught, I backed off inadvertently causing me to sort of jerk the cock around as it sprayed in pretty much every direction. I had so made it worse as cum streamed across my breasts, hit my thigh and my arm while he just moaned out a prolonged and deep

"Jaaaaa."

It was so much fucking cum!

I half swallowed half spit out what was in my mouth, still completely shocked and began in vain, to wipe the cum off of myself as the softening dick retreated back through the hole. I only really managed to smear it around my damp body. I realized at this point that not only had my towel fallen off, leaving me completely naked in the dark of this strange black plywood booth with a glory hole in it, but that I had unwittingly left the stool and was now on my knees on the floor in front of the hole.

Before I had a chance to take stock of the situation, a fully hard cock came through the hole and bumped me in the side of the face. It was sort of dancing there, bumping into my nose and cheek and without thinking, I opened my mouth and took it in. Who the hell was this? I thought to myself, are you really sucking the cock of someone when you have no clue at all who it is? It was obviously another one of the Germans, but not necessarily, right? Like, girl.. you were in waaaay over your head.

He must have been standing out there jerking off or something because right after I started sucking on it, it just started to ooze cum onto my tongue. It was gross, but I just kept sucking on it until it had stopped filling my mouth and as I let it slide out, I also let the sperm slide out with it. It kinda fell out of my mouth, onto the floor and my breasts, making an audible little splat noise.

I was wiping my chin with my arm when almost immediately after another cock came through the hole. These fucking Germans were lining up down the hall or what? I could hear them talking out there but I had given up calculating at this point and got straight to blowing the new cock. It was a good size for sucking and I really gave it my all, turning my head and circling my tongue as I held it tightly at the base. I even bumped my forehead on the wall a couple of times and as he started to cum, I didn't slow down. I just let it shoot directly into my throat as I kept pistoning onto it, swallowing everything as it came. The next one was bigger but I gave it the same treatment. It hurt the back of my throat a bit, but I started to feel it pushing past what previously felt like the end point as far as my throat was concerned. The head kinda found its own inch or so back there and would tightly wedge itself in on every thrust. He obviously was enjoying this, as he was the most vocal so far but when he came, I backed off slightly, letting my mouth fill with his cum. His cocked popped out and I swished the cum around before letting it slide down hoping it would ease my now aching throat somewhat. It didn't.

Thats when I heard Franc talking,

"Holy shit Fred, that looked like something!"

Fred, I guess that was the guy I just sucked off, replied, "Oh Ja Franc, that was some quality, my knees are shaking, I am getting another drink."

I heard him walk off as Franc moved up towards the hole saying, "I am soo getting some of this."

Fucking pervert!

A lot of people have fantasies about their boss, but in the 10 years I worked for him, I never once imagined doing anything sexual with Franc. He was just Franc, the guy who signed my pay checks basically. He was always a bit of a perve, saying some inappropriate things at times, but I never thought about him much at all, let alone sexually. Now here was his cock, coming straight at me through a hole in a dark booth. And came at me it did! It just kept coming. Franc was hung! Holy shit. Knowing I had no choice anyway, I just let Franc's cock straight into my mouth as it came through the hole. Very soon he was in that new spot in my throat that Fred's prick had found, but somehow, it just kept going. Without understanding how and before I knew it, his entire long rod was in me. My nose was bumped up to the wall and I could feel his balls touching my chin. I just sort of tried to hold the same angle as he started moving his hips back and forth. I could feel his cock leave my throat, the head sliding over my tongue, and then push in again, past 'Fred's spot' and on deeper and deeper until the balls slapped my chin again. This was some serious deep throat stuff I had no idea I was capable of, and what's more, my boss was now basically facefucking me! I heard his hands slapping high on the wall to the right and left and he started groaning. I imagined him spread like a starfish against the black wall in the corridor. I kept my head locked in the same position, my jaw locked open, as I felt my throat being violated and those big squishy balls bouncing again and again off my chin. Finally, he let out one huge moan and pressed his pelvis against the hole as he unloaded directly, deeply into my throat. I could feel the cock pulsing as stream after stream of my bosses cum was shot straight into my stomach. This cock was likely 10" long and at this depth, I can't imagine where else all that cum was going. I mean, I could feel it pulsing in my throat but I sure couldn't taste anything down there. As it slid out, I gave it a bit of lick, getting a slight taste of Franc's load as his big cock vanished back through the hole. My head was spinning, drool was running out of my mouth and onto my breasts and the floor. I moved my hands to my face, feeling cum everywhere. I was a mess! This was fucking insane!

I heard them talking and high fiving each other as the group made its way down the hall back to the bar when another dick came through the wall. What's this now? I was reasonably confident that I had already blown the whole group and that, having been kind of my 'plan,' for lack of a better word, I thought I was done now, but of course not. Idiot, this was a club and what the hell time was it now? If I had just spent over an hour blowing Germans, it was probably 9 or 10 o'clock, they probably get more people in here at night. I hadn't thought of this part at all! I still couldn't afford to be recognized and they were definitely still at the bar, so I had to stay here! I reached forward and grabbed the stranger's cock and fed it into my mouth.

I have no idea how many cocks I sucked after that. I swallowed a fair amount of cum, some tasted nasty and I would spit it on the floor, some I took out last second and jerked onto my breasts. Cum was caked on my face, it had run down my torso and over my pussy as it ran over my thighs on its journey to the floor. At one point, I realized that I was playing with myself a bit, rubbing my clit and fingering my pussy. When it occurred to me that I was so covered in strangers cum everywhere, that there was no way I wasn't getting some of it in 'there' by doing that, I was somewhat unsurprised to realize that I didn't care anymore. I was just banging myself with two fingers as my other hand jerked a load of cum down my throat. When that cock retreated, something felt different. It was quieter, and it felt late. I sat back in a puddle of cum for a minute straining my ears and I started to feel like it might be safe to go out, when I heard a voice from down the hall.

Chapter 6 Jizz and Tonic

"It's ok hun, everyone is gone now, it's safe to come out. Go straight to the shower, I put fresh towels in there for you, I will make you a drink"

It was the pudgy gay doorman/bartender. I don't know why, but I was somehow thankful that he was aware I was back there and grateful that he seemed to understand my predicament. I clutched the soggy towel to my breast, not bothering to properly cover myself up, as I slid the door open and hurriedly hobbled down the corridor past the bar and to the showers. My knees hurt. In the shower I could see how red they were and I could also see the sheets of cum all over me. It was very, very difficult to get out of my hair and without any mirrors to speak of, I still wasn't sure I had managed it all as I toweled off and headed to the bar. Part of me didn't want to talk to anyone, mostly I just wanted to get my clothes on, get into my car and not see anybody. Preferably ever again! That's silly, it's just there was no way I was going to be able to reconcile this, it felt better to imagine that I could sneak home, and then pretend nothing had ever happened. Speaking to someone now would validate the situation, especially someone who knew what happened! But I really needed a drink.

As I sat at the bar the pudgy guy smiled softly at me as he pushed a gin and tonic in my direction.

"In my experience, this is good to wash an evening down with, it's a double."

I looked at him a bit quizzically for an instant as I thought, Did I suck this guy off too? He was pretty obviously gay though, so I doubt it and anyway, I decided immediately that I didn't really want to know.

"My name is Claude by the way, I run this place." he exclaimed as I greedily slurped my cocktail while stirring the ice around and smashing up the lime slice. "That was a pretty stellar performance you gave back there tonight, it definitely made for a great night in the bar here."

I just looked up at him, still drinking gin and raised an eyebrow, giving a slightly confused expression.

"You were pretty much all anyone was talking about over here. Word must have gotten out because I was definitely busier than usual for a Monday night. Hell, I sometimes close early on Monday."

"What time is it?" I asked hesitantly,

"3am." was his reply

I had been in this seedy sauna for 12 hours! At least 6 of which was spent near constantly sucking off strangers and eating cum. I suddenly felt a bit sick.

Claude reached behind the bar and slid an envelope toward me. I looked inside quickly and it was stuffed with cash, there was probably 4-500 euros in there. My eyes widened in horror as I realized what this meant, and Claude, sensing my reaction touched me gently on the forearm.

"Oh, don't worry hun, it's not like that. You didn't do anything illegal, no one did. This is just tip money, It doesn't mean anything deeper than that. I had a good night at the bar, in part thanks to you so why shouldn't I share the love a bit. I know that wasn't your intention, I don't know or care what you are into darling, that's your business, but in my business, when there is a band playing, or a drag show, or a fucking karaoke night, whatever puts money in my register, gets a piece of the pie, and tonight that was you."

"Thanks - I guess." I replied, finishing my Gin. "You're sweet Claude." I said standing up slowly. "But I really need to go home," I added hesitantly "and, I'm sorry about the mess back there, it's uhh...."

Claude chuckled sincerely, adding quickly "I have people for that hun, it's not even a thing."

I replied, wrinkling my nose "You have people for that? Like, that's a job?"

Claude replied frankly, "Ex-cons gotta work too you know, I am a very equal opportunity employer," He waved his arm majestically "they come in around 5am when no one is around, and the place is sparkling, it's like magic!"

I started for the stairs up to the locker room, "Sounds like my cue."

Claude nodded and said as I turned and walked away, "I don't care what your name is, but I am going to call you Cat, like... curious little kitty cat. Wrrowwrrr."

I thought that was strange but I turned my head and looked back.

He made the motion of double cheek air kisses as he pursed his lips saying,

"Bisous bisous Cat sweetie, you drive safe hun. And by the way, you're fucking gorgeous!" Looking me up and down, "Except maybe those knees! You really want to put something on that."

I smiled, meekly said "Thanks", took my 'tip money' got dressed, found my car, and drove into the darkness for home.

End Part 1

12