The Underground Spa Pt. 02

Story Info
Girl returns to spa for a new predicament.
6.5k words
4.75
5k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/17/2023
Created 12/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Underground Spa

Part 2

These are the tales of Florence. She is going nowhere fast, unless you count down.

Special thanks to editor lonewolf68alpha for keeping me in line.

Chapter 1 A New Day

I woke up oddly early. I felt a bit woozy after yesterdays 'adventures', but all and all not too bad. Not knowing exactly what time it was, but being well aware that of all days, today was NOT the day to be late for work as usual, I rolled straight out of bed rather than rolling over. I padded into the kitchen rubbing my eyes and flicked the coffee machine on, pulling the blinds aside I could see that it was barely light outside. Glancing at the clock would confirm that it was indeed early, 6:15 am to be precise.

"Holy crap!" I said out loud to absolutely no one.

The coffee machine started to hiss while I stared out the window, I could see the ocean (yes, did I mention the mortgage that I couldn't afford?), and there was some nice swell out there. I hadn't looked at a tide chart in two years but I had enough experience to see plainly, there were going to be decent little waves very soon.

I felt something I hadn't felt in ages. Lifted by some new sense of motivation, before even making my coffee I dashed into the spare room and rummaged around the closet for my wetsuit. I pulled it on before going back to the kitchen to push the button on the coffee machine. One espresso shot, grabbed a board off the wall and I was outside trotting to the beach. It was hella early, I could totally grab a couple of waves, and still make it to work on time. Unprecedented!

The hour I spent surfing was transformational. The events of yesterday seemed like a thousand years ago already. I had a quick shower, pulled on some jeans and a NOFX t-shirt. I hesitated over the NOFX t-shirt for a second... too much? The office was casual obviously, but I still felt like I should dress for my pay grade. We trafficked in mostly heavily branded clothing anyway so it's not like band t-shirts were a step too far. I also remarked in the mirror, that braless in a band t-shirt might be a little under my age level. It was trendy with all the young girls at the moment, there was a total no bra thing going on, especially in a beach town. I gave my handful sized boobs a little squeeze and noted that they didn't really move around.

I chuckled, "Hehe... you girls aren't letting me down any time soon."

I thought fuck it, I am feeling young and good today, I'm going with it. Punk in Drublic it is! Out to the car, glance at the clock woohoo... totally going to make it!

Chapter 2 Nothing going to Bring Me Down

I was making good time on the way to work, but there was still that one spot where I always got stuck. Of course, I inevitably looked over to the 'underground spa' sign and it all came flooding back. I felt my tummy and wondered how long it took to digest a stomach full of sperm. I had never thought of that before, but I definitely swallowed a volume of it last night and it was surely all still in there somewhere. I turned the radio up and concentrated on the car in front of me while pretending to not hate the Red Hot Chili Peppers song that was playing. I felt good today for fucks sake! I was not going to let this get me down.

Bounding into the office I, headed for the coffee room, waving at anyone who was there.

"Mahalo motherfuckers!" I proclaimed.

Brice was there and he started pinching himself, "Someone wake me up!" He said, "Flo, did your apartment burn down or something? What the hell?"

I replied, "Screw you!" and flipped him the bird as I turned into the coffee room.

Coffee, croissant, life was good today.

I plunked down into the chair at my desk and turned the computer on. It really isn't possible to have this many unread mails I thought, then I started scrolling around looking for the expense report template that I never used. I was determined to impress Cedric in accounting today. Once I found it, it took me a couple of hours but I had what should be a very correct looking expense report. Zero ice cream receipts! Quick look at my latest emails and then I saw it. Email from Franc! I opened it hesitantly. 'Important meeting in his office with the new partners today at 2pm.' Uh-oh.

I looked around the open-planned space through my window wondering how many of these meetings were going on today. Hey, I thought, maybe it's not all bad, they probably just want to go over my job profile, maybe give me some more defined guidelines of what my responsibilities are, this is going to be a good thing.

I had already more or less tidied up my desk so I got up to take Cedric the expense report I was so proud of before it was lunch time. Walking past Franc's office, I noticed he had all of his blinds down.

I barged into accounting, slapped my report on Cedric's desk and said, "Voila!"

Grinning widely, he took one look at it and said, "Nice, you psycho, you actually did it for once, too bad you can't go back in time and redo the last 10 years of them like this. That's a lot of hours of my life I will never get back!"

I frowned at him, "Party pooper." I said. "New me!" "I even went for an early morning surf, so nope no way, you are NOT bringing me down mister!"

I turned and walked out, hearing him mumble "psycho" as I entered the hall.

I walked out and down the road to the sushi shop on the corner. The cute guy named Theo was behind the counter and I smiled at him while I put my take-out sushi tray and bottle of cold green tea down.

He smiled back, "You're looking like a ray of sunshine today, Flo, what's up?"

"Oh nothing." I replied, "Had a good surf this morning, waves were good, feeling the world is all."

"Cool shirt," he remarked, "you should come and see my band this weekend, we are playing with a couple of bands at that bar by the skatepark. Pretty sure you would dig it." I had a strong feeling that he was flirting with me.

I looked at him as I paid, "Yeah, I think I would, sounds like fun."

It had been a solid year since I had seen a show, or done anything for that matter, and if super cute Theo was inviting me, I was thinking, I would definitely go.

Back at my desk, eating my lunch, I tried not to dwell on the pending meeting with Franc. I just typed away, reading and replying to emails. I organized the templates for next year's t-shirt line and scrolled through graphics from the art department. Before I knew it, it was 2pm.

Chapter 3 A Belly Full

Walking into Francs shuttered office I saw him sitting behind his desk, Four Germans sitting on his couch and other chairs. They all got up to shake my hand, greeting me.

"Hallo Florence." Times four.

Franc was more personal. He smiled at me warmly and said, "Thanks for coming in Flo."

My Brain was doing summersaults at this point. I had blown all of these guys yesterday! I looked back at the Germans wondering which one's sperm I had swallowed, the sensation of cocks, pulsing jets of hot cum down my throat, flashed at me like a crazy slideshow. They were definitely leering at me this time, they were all staring at my t-shirt, and by t-shirt I mean tits. Definitely a mistake in the wardrobe choice today.

I looked back to Franc, the sensation of him facefucking me came flooding back as he said, "Take a seat." -- I sat down.

"So Flo, you have been with us for a long time, and you have been an important part of our team."

Oh shit! I thought. I felt myself starting to sweat, my breathing starting to get short. I couldn't help but think this was going in a bad direction, but I also couldn't get all those cocks out of my mind. I just kept thinking, 'I fucking sucked all these guys off!'

He went on for a while, while I just kept looking at him with an image of his big cock in my mind. Finally he got to the point.

"It's been decided that we are going to have to let you go."

Yup, that was it, it finally happened, I was getting fired.

More stuff about tough decisions and restructuring and other nonsense but the next bit really hit me in the gut.

"Effective immediately."

I gasped, "What the hell Franc, that's not even legal." I glanced over at the leering Germans and back at Franc who had his hands waving nervously in front.

"Look Flo, it's not like that," He replied confidently. I felt like I had heard that line somewhere else recently, "It's just the feeling of the partners that when restructuring a team, it's best to move swiftly. There is no point in slowing things down. No laws are being broken here, of course we are going to ask you to sign this termination contract, but it's not like we don't appreciate you. Everything is in there."

He slid a small pile of papers across the desk at me.

"You are getting paid 3 months full pay, that is more than any legal layoff period, the only difference being you don't have to show up to work during that time. You get a 5000-euro severance check on top of that, all your health benefits are valid to the end of the year, it's a good deal!"

I was shocked, and I was thinking, 'I also got a belly full of your cum you asshole!' Looking back at the Germans I thought, 'I have all your guys' cum in me right fucking now and you are firing me and throwing me straight out the door?'

He continued, "We are going to need you to hand over your phone, your passwords to company related media accounts, any shop keys you have... all that stuff. You understand?"

I was thinking, I don't ever want to hear this man say 'team' or 'family' again. I wanted to throw up. I wanted to scream and throw up their cum all at the same time, but I just leaned forward and said, "Where do I sign?"

I don't remember walking out of the office. I didn't take anything out of my desk, I didn't want anything out of there. I don't even remember driving home, it was as if suddenly I was magically transported to my bed where I lay there and cried. I cried wondering how long those assholes cum was going to be in me, I cried, I slept, I cried, I ate ice cream, cried, slept some more. This went on for days, long enough until I was sure their semen was gone. I just wanted to sit in the dark until that was fact.

Chapter 4 Scene of the Crime

Plucking myself up and starting to feel a little more sane, I had to start thinking about what the hell I was going to. I reasoned there was a solid 3 months of not worrying about it, followed by at least a year of unemployment benefits that, with any luck, would almost cover my mortgage and car payment. If I rationed the 5 grand 'bonus' check and basically never ate again, I could delay having to do anything about my situation for at least 15 months. That should be long enough to come up with something, right? I knew right away that I had to be more realistic, but my thoughts started drifting off to the sensation of masturbating in the hammam at the seedy spa club place. I told myself, 'As if', you are not going back to that fucking place, but as I was thinking that, I also knew absolutely that I would.

The next day around lunch time, I started rummaging around my apartment looking for any weed I could find. I managed to scrape together enough for a decent joint and without overthinking anything, I started to drive to the underground spa. I smoked my joint in the car to take the edge off, walked in, and stood in front of the window. Claude was there, dressed exactly the same as last time.

His face lit up and he slid his window open practically yelling at me, "Cat! Darling, the curious kitty has returned!" He added, "It wouldn't have been a good bet, but I knew you would be back sweetie." He handed me the obligatory sarong, key and sandal combo like it was part of some pervy ceremony and in a quieter, more understanding tone, "There is no one here, we just opened, you are fine, get yourself some quality spa time." He buzzed the door open.

Coming down the stairs to the bar in my sandals and sarong I was stopped, almost bumping into Claude. "Come on sweetie, I want to show you around, let me give you the tour."

I tried to say something, but I was cut off at "but...." As he gently grabbed my arm and led me into the dark corridor. Passing the glory hole booth felt like passing a crime scene, but it also brought back flashes of the mental cock slide show that lit up a sensation down below. I did not expect that.

He proudly showed off various rooms with various kinky stuff in them, the swing thing, a rotating bed, a little theatre. There was a room with a raised padded bench on it with a hole in the middle, a closed boxed area underneath, I had to think for a second but as I noticed more holes all around the box the purpose became quite clear.

"We get all kinds of perverts in here, but it's all in fun." He said leading me into a large open area in the back.

I couldn't help wondering how big this place really was as we walked into his 'function' room.

"We cater private parties back here." He explained, gesturing towards another bar along the far wall. Unlocking a panel and sliding it back he smiled and said, "This is where I keep all of my creations."

I looked in and saw a room full of different sized boxes of varied shapes. I must have had a very puzzled look but he strode directly over and started to open some of them up.

"You see darling, we get all kinds around here. There are girls who participate in these parties too, you might be surprised how many people of all types are into stuff like this. See here look, this one someone gets in, it's quite comfortable, and then they are fixed in like this..." He carried on moving parts around as he showed how the boxes could be wheeled about. He opened one that was vertical and quite thin with a large hole at waist height, "This one I have to admit, the passenger needs to be quite flexible."

My eyes widened as I realized that to be in that thing, the girl would have to have both her legs raised above her head and that she would be totally locked in a box with just her vagina open to the front. I really couldn't believe what I was seeing and I didn't know what to think. I realized then that I could see all the way through what looked like a general storage area to the shower room.

He saw me looking and said, "Oh, yeah, well I just opened, I will need to close that off. It's the storage cupboard for the jacuzzi stuff. I have a sliding door there that isn't really noticeable. You want to go soak love? Take a shortcut through there, I will close it up behind you."

Chapter 5 Helping Hand

My mind was swimming, trying to imagine how all these contraptions were supposed to work, and wondering who the hell would volunteer to get into one as I walked off to the shower and into the jacuzzi. Thankfully, I was still stoned so I sank in and drifted off for a while. Eventually I realized I was idly rubbing myself while half paying attention to the porno on the screen. There was a tall brunette sucking off two huge cocks while a third man was plowing into her from behind. Classy, I thought, but I was somehow slightly turned on.

I was really enjoying my solitude, when it was interrupted by voices in the shower area. Shit! I thought to myself, I had a brief moment of panic but then just relaxed again as I thought this was bound to happen. It wasn't my private spa after all. I reasoned that I was just soaking naked in a jacuzzi, and there was absolutely nothing wrong with that!

Two men and a woman started to climb in. They politely and discretely acknowledged my presence and I nodded back. They sort of all cuddled up together on the opposite side and I just stopped moving at all and tried to concentrate on being stoned again.

They were speaking quietly but I could make out most of their conversation as I eavesdropped. One of the men was telling a story to the others, and the woman replied a bit louder,

"Wow...how many?"

He replied, "Like everyone, the whole club!"

The other man interjected, "On a Monday?"

Oh shit! I became instantly convinced they were talking about me!

The man was nodding as he added, "Yes, it was probably the best glory hole night I have seen here, she was good too, I haven't come that hard in ages."

HOLY FUCKING SHIT! They were definitely talking about me, and worse, that guy telling the story, I sucked him off! The whole club? I couldn't believe this was happening, it was too much. I discretely as possible glided to the steps and slid out. I left my sarong on the hook and pulled directly on the hammam door, the familiar smell hitting me in the face with the steam. I walked in and fumbled my way to the bench, climbed up and sat down, same as before. It felt somehow even naughtier with no sarong, or sandals. I was completely naked in the darkness.

No one could see me in here, I was alone again.

It didn't last long, the sound of the door swinging out blasted my solitude as I saw the silhouettes of the three from the jacuzzi coming in. I could also hear some more voices down the hall. Damn. Before long they had fumbled over in my direction, someone touched my thigh, quickly apologized and felt their way along the bench. I scooted over towards the wall a bit to leave some more room as the two men hiked themselves up next to me. The woman sat on the lower part, in front of them. Everyone was quiet, the only sound was from the spitting steam unit.

After a while I sensed movement. I strained to see and thought for a second that I could make out a shadow of what looked like someone jacking off next to me. Yes, that was it, they both were. It felt weird, but then I already knew that was probably the best part of a hammam so I could hardly blame them. Someone touched my knee and I pulled away quickly. 'What was going on here?' I wondered. I just tried to stay as still as possible as I was mining every sense to try and create a picture of what was happening next to me. I heard more movement and then heard the telltale sounds of a blowjob. I realized at this point that the woman had turned around and was now kneeling on the lower bench, sucking one of the men. I heard both men moan and divined that she was probably sucking one while jerking the other one. I felt another touch on my knee, I tried to pull away again but the hand sort of stayed there. From the angle I discerned that it was the woman and I could feel her soft, small hand moving slowly, from my knee to my thigh. I didn't know what to do, but while I was trying to figure it out, I felt my leg moving slowly in her direction. Was I doing that? Wow. I had never touched or been touched by another girl before.

Soon she was rubbing the inside of my thigh while also bobbing on the man next me's cock while masturbating the other man. She was definitely coordinated. When she finally touched my sex I gasped a little and as she began to play with my clit, I felt a finger enter me. I had my legs spread wide apart at this stage and I became aware that my right leg was totally touching the leg of the man next to me getting sucked off. I also realized that his arm was extended across my leg. She was playing with my clit, but it was he who had just pushed his fingers in! Oh wow, I was really not sure about this but it felt so fucking good that I just leaned back and closed my eyes as I felt my orgasm building.

The pace of everything started to increase, she was now flicking my clit rapidly with her thumb while the man was expertly moving two fingers in and out of my vagina. He brought his other hand over and carefully took my right arm, he slid his hand down to mine and then lifted it until I was touching the back of the woman's head. He held it there as she bobbed rapidly up and down on his crotch. He was guiding me and I guess I understood because as he moved his arm away, I kept my open hand on the back of her head. Not forcing her, but really feeling her sucking off this cock. I could feel my orgasm approaching as the man started to breath heavily. They kept up the pace as I was once again being blasted off into the cosmic state of hammam space, my head went back against the tile and my legs began to shake. I also heard the man shout out and without meaning at all to do it, I had put pressure on the woman's head, forcing it down onto his crotch. She wasn't fighting back, but I was holding her down on his cock as he came. I could almost feel him blasting cum into her throat as waves of orgasm passed over me. I let out a long moan, this time there was someone to hear it.

12