The Underground Spa Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They all started to get up and the man leaned over to me and said softly, "Come with us, we are going into a room."

I just sat there and mumbled "nuh-uh."

They left and I was alone again trembling softly.

It was getting hot in the hammam, I started imagining having to be rescued again and knew it was time to go. I really did not want to run in to any of those people I had just shared an 'experience' with, I couldn't picture at all having a discourse with strangers after sharing an intimate moment with them. It was truly a conflicting feeling. When I was relatively sure they were gone, I pushed the door open and tentatively made my way to the shower. I didn't even look in to the jacuzzi, I could hear people in there, and saw several towels on the hooks in the hall. I grabbed mine, put my cheap sandals on and washed the whole hammam thing away. I dried myself off well this time and started making my way out, it was time to go.

I was walking slowly, and before I turned the corner, I was sure I heard one of the Germans from the office talking in there. Fuck! I started to panic again, a little less than last time, but seriously, I really did not want to see those people. Especially here! I looked back to where I came from and then it occurred to me, Claude's secret panel! If I can slide that open, I can sneak in through the back way and maybe get through to the theatre area or something. It felt like a good plan. I pushed the panel and sure enough it moved a bit! Yes! I looked over my shoulder to be sure no one was looking and carefully slid the panel enough to slip through into the storage area, closing it silently behind me. I felt like a genius! Ha ha!

Chapter 6 Curiosity and the Cat

It was dark in there but fumbling through the storage area, I made my way into Claude's workshop with his 'creations'. There was a little light on and I could see reasonably well. I went to the other sliding door, still pretty content with myself when I realized I couldn't move it. It was locked somehow? From the outside maybe? That didn't really make sense. I felt stupid for not paying more attention when he opened it last time and I felt around for some kind of mechanism to open it. I found nothing. I was feeling less smart at this point. Of course, I could go out the way I came, but then I would be in the same situation. I considered just marching through the bar with my eyes front and not caring if anyone recognized me, after all, why should I care about those people anyway? Somehow that just didn't feel possible for me to do. I sighed and leaned against a big black box which started to roll away instantly. Oh right, these freaky things were all on wheels.

I remembered him opening this one, and I never really finished figuring out in my mind how it was supposed to work. I was curious and thought, Well, no one is here, I am going to know how this works. I opened the lid easily enough, and in the dim light I could make out that it was padded and formed. I felt the fabric and it was soft and velvety. I started to inspect the design a bit more and began to understand that someone was meant to lie face down in this thing. The legs would be bent slightly forward, like riding a sport motorcycle, and the arms would rest a bit below the torso. There was an adjustable pad that I guessed moved to accommodate slightly different body sizes, and that would give support to the forehead. The shoulders were supported and as complex as this thing was, and as awkward as the position was, it somehow didn't look uncomfortable.

Further inspection of the hinged lid revealed a hole in front of where the persons face would be, and another where the butt would be. Yeah, of course it was a sex thing, that was evident from the beginning, but now I really got it. The person in here, was fixed in place, to be used from both the font and the back. It was all oriented to be crotch height, so was basically a fuck box that you could wheel around. This really was nuts. And Claude said I would be surprised how many people were into this. Honestly, I felt I would be surprised if anyone was into this! I was also surprised imagining Claude building these things. It was highly complex and well built, this was not an easy thing to design.

My curiosity was killing me. I bit my lip and started to figure out how to climb in. No way anyone was coming back here, I could just get in it and see how it felt. No way this thing could be comfortable. It must be horrible to be in.

It took me a while to work out how to effectively get in. The dim light didn't help much, but the squishy padding, together with the lush fabric, kind of had an alluring feel. I chucked my sarong on the box next to it and shimmied my way in, naked. The fabric felt nice.

I worked out where the legs and arms went, pulled the forehead rest back a bit and kind of wiggled around to settle into what I can only describe as a body glove. It pretty much held the body everywhere. Quite incredible actually.

Then it happened!

I wiggled around one time too many and the lid slammed shut! My heart almost stopped.

I was in total darkness again, and couldn't move at all! I hadn't noticed that mounted in the lid section was corresponding padding giving this whole 'body glove' effect a fully consuming effect. I thought if I could just bump my butt up a bit the lid would open again but no. My arms were locked in a downward position. My legs were stuck and my head was also firmly in place. What the hell had I gotten myself into now?

I could breathe just fine, there was a hole in front of my mouth after all. I could feel cool air from behind as well, but otherwise nothing. Shit! Shit! Shit! I was going to be stuck here until Claude found me. It was going to be embarrassing for sure, but I didn't think he would be too mad. He called me Curious Cat after all, and anyway, no one other than him even knew how to get back here. I would be fine, I just had to wait. And wait I did.

Chapter 7 Migration Routes

I waited so long, I even tried calling out at one point, but there was no way anyone was going to hear me from back here. It wasn't entirely uncomfortable in my foam and velvet prison and eventually I just dozed off, tired from the weed and the hammam. No idea for how long.

I awoke suddenly when I heard a noise from somewhere behind me. It was the sliding door by the shower area opening up! I was saved! I was about to call out to Claude when I heard voices. Voices in a strange language. What the hell is that? I thought, African? Obviously, I know 'African' isn't a language, but I had been to Morocco on holiday before and though no expert at all, it occurred to me that these guys were speaking something really foreign to me. This was not any North African language, they were from Eritrea, or Somalia or something like that. Holy shit! The cleaners! It must be super -- super late, and Claude's ex-cons are here to clean up. Holy fucking shit! Ex-cons, or illegal Migrants? I didn't care at this point. I was scared as hell, fuck Claude and his 'equal opportunity employment'. I measured my breathing and tried to stay as still as possible.

There were two of them. They were yammering away and dragging stuff around. They disappeared for a while and I was thinking, this was going to be ok. No one was going to notice anything, and when Claude came in to open over lunch time I would be freed. That was still some time away, but within a number of hours, I would be laughing about this impossible situation.

They came and went a few times, talking constantly between themselves and I started to relax a bit. Then I heard footsteps coming very close and felt someone bump into the side of the box. I held my breath and my heart pretty much stopped. I heard the man call out to the other one behind him and he started to approach as well. I had no idea what they were saying, but it seemed like one was asking questions of the other. It was my sarong! My fucking sarong that I had hung on the other box, the man had noticed it and was probably asking how the other one thought that it had got there! My nearly stopped heart started to race and I felt that they could almost hear it beating as my panic set in. The other man was walking in now and they both talked some more and then I felt my box being turned. Shit!

There was silence, and the way these two had been yammering along the whole time I knew this was a bad sign. They had noticed that there was someone in the box. I didn't know what to do. I could call out, tell them to let me out but then what? I was scared. I felt somehow safe in the box. I wasn't going to get killed in the box, outside of the box I wasn't so sure. I had no idea who these people were. Claude said ex-cons? It wasn't too much of a stretch to imagine professional jizz moppers start off as murderers!

I was still naively hoping for the best as I felt a hand on my crotch. They started talking again as this hand started rubbing up and down my pussy. He was stroking his fingers over my pubic mound and running his thumb over my asshole. I pushed my forehead hard against the pad and didn't make a sound. As he started to part my labia and gently move a finger up and down, brushing my clit, I felt it start to move with more and more ease. I was getting wet. Holy fucking shit, I had no control over that at all! Soon he was working a finger in and out of me with ease and I heard a zipper. This completely unknown, and most certainly black man, was going to fuck me and there was nothing I could do about it.

He kept talking to his friend as he removed his finger. I felt almost immediately the head of his cock start to be rubbed up and down my pussy. I couldn't really tell at that point, but it felt pretty big, maybe too big, and he was definitely lubing it up with my wetness as I felt it insisting more and more with every manipulation. Finally, he began to insist for real and the up and down rubbing motion became small, mini in and out motions as I felt the head of his cock begin to work its way inside of me. I was still terrified, but I began to gasp a bit deeply as I felt this steel hard monster of a cock slowly begin to penetrate me more and more with each thrust. He wasn't being rough at all, he was absolutely taking his time with this, for which I was grateful, if I could really say that under the circumstances. He never stopped talking to his friend the whole time.

It seemed like forever, my breathing was still measured and this guy was still working his way in deeper and deeper. He was sliding in and out more confidently at this point but I had never been stretched like this before and my breathing started to become erratic as he finally reached the end. He paused like that for a moment, with his huge cock all the way in me. I could feel his thighs against my butt cheeks. He said something to his friend, then he slid almost all the way out and then slowly back in again. I nearly passed out. This was a LOT of cock. I was only little! How was this thing going in there, where was it going? It just didn't seem possible.

With that, he started to move regularly in and out, he was establishing a rhythm but kept going almost all the way out before going all the way back in again. The feeling was extraordinary. I was full on gasping at that point, and I could swear I was seeing lights in the darkness of my padded box. I lost track of their talking, and for a moment forgot that there was even another man in the room. I felt my box being turned while the man didn't miss a beat fucking me completely. I became aware that the other man had approached the box when his cock came through the front hole and bashed directly against my lips. He was forceful and bashed my face a couple more times before I opened my mouth and took him in. I tried to lick his member, maybe even suck it a bit but he wasn't having any of that. He pretty quickly started ramming it into my throat and soon the two had a rhythm going where I was being simultaneously filled and emptied of cock from both ends.

His cock was going deep into my throat while the other one was rearranging my organs. I could hear the squishing sounds of serious fucking going on as if it was coming from another place, but it was definitely me. I was so wet at this point, also the cock going in and out of my throat didn't even hurt anymore and quite suddenly, I had a different kind of orgasm, the like of which I had never had before. I came so hard on the cock fucking me that the depth it was going felt totally amazing. The man started cheering, which was completely degrading, but I didn't care anymore. He just kept cheering loudly until it turned into shouting and then they were both groaning. Both cocks were pushed as far into me as they would go and I felt them both pulsing as they pumped their seed into my body. They both stayed in me for a while, I was breathing through my nose as I started to feel them soften slightly. They pulled out at the same time and I heard a popping sound and a little splash as the one behind me pulled out of my pussy. Some of his giant load had fallen out onto the floor and I could feel it also dribbling down my thigh. I had the impression there was a LOT of cum in there. They both tapped on my box and then left.

That was it, I was still locked in the box only now I was also full of cum.

End Part 2

12