The Understudy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesitantly and angrily, I gulp again, loudly. His smile becomes even wider, as he slips the cock from my mouth and puts it away, unceremoniously. "Good girl, Melody. You're going to make a fine maid. Make sure you clean up all the drool on the floor, and Gerald will show you to the maid's quarters."

My mouth hangs open, even as a tiny bead of semen runs down my lips towards my chin. "M...maid's quarters? I thought...?"

"You thought that you'd be sleeping in my bed with me? Or staying in a guest bedroom?" He chuckles. "No, I'm afraid that you're going to have to earn that privilege. Give it time! We'll see! You used a bit more of your hands during that blow job that I prefer, but it was pretty sweet for your first time with me! We'll keep working at it, and see how it goes!"

My mind is reeling. I came here looking for a job, and it appears that I have one, but it's a pitiful, thankless job... Part of me wants to snap back at him, but I can't think of anything to say. I'm so defeated. He has claimed me, not as a lover, but as property.

"I'll even hire a tutor to teach you the finer points of deepthroating, so don't even fret!" I can hear the faintest edge of excitement in his voice. He's going to love turning me into his own personal fuck-toy. "I'm glad you hired on though; I feel like you're gonna be a great maid!" He turns away from me, as if forgetting that I'm here at all.

I can feel tears forming at the corners of my eyes. This man used me; he used my mouth without a single thought for my pleasure or satisfaction, and then he insults the quality of my work? How could he be so thoughtless? I just want to break down into sobs, but I don't want to let him see me weaken. Most of all, I don't want him to know how wet this encounter made me.

He begins walking towards the large sweeping staircase that leads to the upper stories, while whistling a cheerful tune. Out of the corner of my eye, I see the butler, Gerald apparently, gesture for me to follow him. I try to cover up as best I can... but again, it seems like a useless gesture. I don't know how in the hell I can manage staying here for five years!