The Undertaker's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,694 Followers

Her legs were shaky as she turned off the water and dried her face. She dropped her charcoal-gray trousers and pink panties and sat on the toilet. A glance told her that those panties were drenched. Her hand reached out to grab the rag from the edge of the sink, pulling it once again to her face. Her other hand snaked down between her thighs to spread the petals of her soaking wet little pussy. She shook as soon as the tip of her finger touched her sensitive little button.

Her mind was replaying that amazing sequence as rope after rope of hot cum had splattered on her face. God! That was amazing! she thought. She teased her horny pussy through two more intense little climaxes before she was ready to pull her pants back on and go back to work. There would be plenty of time that night to give her horny little pussy the intense working-over that it wanted.

* * *

It was several weeks before James returned to the cemetery. He had not been avoiding the place or Tamara—he had, in fact, almost returned the very next day. Unfortunately, there was too much that had to be done. There were the interminable doctor's appointments, the follow-up surgeries to remove the metal pins and meshes that had been holding his shattered bones together, and the endless physical therapy. Lawyers insisted on taking up hour after hour of his time, and he had to appear in court three different times to testify.

Tamara was always on his mind. Her smiling face kept him going as he pushed himself through the rigors of physical therapy. Whenever he wanted to throttle one of the obnoxious lawyers, her patient smile would appear in his mind and calm him down. Twice, he was overwhelmed by a sense of hopelessness and wondered if he could even go on. On both occasions, his mind was filled with the image of her smiling up at him with his cum plastered all over her face. It steeled his resolve, as well as putting iron in his shorts. He would go on. He had to see her again.

The weather had turned chilly with the approach of autumn when he finally pulled his new car into the parking lot behind the funeral home. He walked through the wrought iron gate that led into the cemetery, no longer needing the crutches to support him. He wore a black suit beneath his tan trench coat. Both were new.

He stopped to survey the orderly rows of headstones. Inside, he was unsure of himself, frustrated at all of the delays that had kept him away. It had been almost two months, and he felt that he might have taken too long to see Tamara again. What if she was dating someone else? What if she resented him for taking so long? What would he do if she had gotten engaged and moved away? He looked around for a full minute, but could not see her anywhere. He set his shoulders and walked slowly to the graves of his wife and children.

He slid to his knees when he got there, once again overwhelmed by his deep sense of loss. He had managed to avoid thinking about his wife while he was worrying about Tamara. Now, as he looked at the name on her headstone, his wife's face filled his mind. Amy had been beautiful. She was all he had ever wanted. His children had been lovely and happy. He could only picture them laughing and smiling. Thinking of them put a sad smile on his face. He loved them so much!

The dull ache in his chest unleashed the torrent of tears that he had been holding at bay, and he wept openly. His ribs didn't hurt, for once, when his body was rocked with his sobs of despair. They could have been truly happy—had been truly happy—before that horrible night that he couldn't even remember now.

"I'm so sorry," he mumbled through his tears.

He would not have been able to explain that choice of words. He did not blame himself for the accident anymore. All of the evidence in the proceedings had exonerated him, and he had seen the security camera footage that had caught the accident. There was nothing he could have done.

Possibly it was survivor's remorse that prompted his apology. There was certainly that part of him that wished he had been united with his family in death. He imagined that his wife and kids were in a better place, perhaps even waiting for him and watching him now.

He shook and cried for several minutes. Somehow, he didn't feel any better afterwards. He just felt cried out, and eventually stopped. His hands fumbled inside his trench coat, finally finding the handkerchief that was stuffed into the breast pocket. When his eyes were dried of that river of tears, he blinked to see that Tamara was there, watching him. That beautiful, sad smile was on her lips as she regarded him from fifty feet away.

It took two tries before James was able to stand. He ran his hands slowly over the front of the trench coat, smoothing away the wrinkles while his mind worked quickly. He gave Tamara an uncertain smile and then they were walking toward each other.

"You look great," she said when they finally stopped and regarded each other.

"You look...warm," he replied, finally taking note of the thick coat and work pants that she wore.

They both chuckled uncomfortably. "It does get chilly out here," she said. She could not stop smiling.

As if to emphasize her point, a gust of cold air chose that moment to sweep through the rows nearest them, making them both shiver. Tamara spoke up then.

"We could go inside if you'd like to stay and visit. I'm finished for the day."

"I would love to," he replied, turning to offer his arm.

It felt so natural to them both when she slid her arm through his. They walked down the path and out the gate, making their way around to the front of the funeral home. Tamara produced her key and unlocked the door. The sign on the inside of the glass door announced that they were "Closed," but gave a phone number. Her parents' house was only two blocks away, and Tamara's father would be there in minutes if anyone called.

It was only three in the afternoon, but the dark clouds made it feel much later. Once they were inside, Tamara shed her heavy coat and hung it up. While James shrugged off his trench coat, she asked, "Would you like some coffee?"

"That sounds good," he replied.

He hung up his coat and then watched her as she got the pot, rinsed it out, and bent to find a fresh filter beneath the sink. Tamara was wearing a long-sleeved shirt. It was a pullover, made of soft but warm material. The shirt was snug on her, in contrast to the baggy pants, and it made it obvious that she was not wearing a bra. Instead, her breasts were clearly outlined by the soft cloth and James could easily make out the outline of her nipples. Once the coffee started to brew, Tamara came over and slid her arm into his again. She sighed and led him into a room with a round table surrounded by four chairs.

The room was designed to give privacy to grieving families. Anyone looking in the front door, or even walking through that door, past the counter, and into the "show room" would not even know that they were there. They talked quietly.

Mostly, it was James who was talking, as he told Tamara about all that he had been through since their last visit. They got up and walked out together to get their coffee when it was done brewing. Tamara checked the thermostat and bumped it up a few degrees. She turned and grinned. "Don't let me forget to turn that back down when we leave," she said.

"Okay," James agreed.

They sat together and sipped hot coffee. James continued to talk and Tamara occasionally asked a question. As it warmed up in the building, James felt a bit stuffy. He stood and removed his suit jacket and hung it on the back of his chair. When he sat back down, Tamara asked, "How are your ribs now?"

"They're a lot better," he answered.

He unfastened his tie and unbuttoned his dress shirt without thinking. It was a conditioned response to all those doctor visits at this point. Whenever they would ask, he would usually remove his shirt so that they could examine him. He still had several obvious bruises, but they were already faint. Tamara reached out and gently ran her fingers over his chest.

James was chiseled now from all of the hard exercise that was involved in his physical therapy. His shoulders and upper arms were particularly well-muscled. They had borne the burden of getting him around while his legs mended. While Tamara was busy looking at his chest and lightly touching him, he could not help but notice how her nipples stiffened and pressed against her form-fitting shirt.

At almost the same moment, they looked up and their eyes met. Tamara thought that she had probably spent too long gazing at his muscular midsection, but then realized that he had been staring at her breasts. He had a guilty look on his face when he realized that he had been caught. He stood abruptly, and turned to reach for the coffee mug on the table. Tamara looked panicked when she leaped to her feet and put her hand on his forearm.

"Please don't go!" she cried out.

He smiled at her and offered her his free hand.

"I just thought we should get some more coffee," he replied.

She was embarrassed, knowing she had overreacted. "I'm sorry," she said softly, looking at the floor. "You must think I'm really desperate."

His heart went out to her. He put his hand beneath her chin and lifted her face. "No," he breathed.

When their eyes met, he had to kiss her. She had been so strong for him on his previous visits. Now that she was so clearly vulnerable, he found her absolutely irresistible. His tongue slipped into her mouth, and she groaned as she sucked on it. He set the mug back on the table and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to him as they continued to kiss.

He's so warm, she thought as her body pressed against his. She felt safe and protected in the embrace of his strong arms. He broke off the kiss and smiled at her.

"Shall we get that coffee now?" he asked.

"Sure," she said, smiling back.

She picked up her mug and leaned her head against his shoulder as they returned to the counter and the coffee pot. When she turned off the pot, their eyes met again. There was heat in that exchange. They both knew that she had turned it off so that it would not scorch. They would not be back soon.

It had never crossed Tamara's mind that she might one day have sex in this little office room. As she walked through the doorway and looked at James, she knew that she was about to. She trembled in anticipation. James noticed and thought that she must be cold. After they set down their coffee, he smiled and took her hands in his, thinking to warm her. Her hands were every bit as warm as his.

His shirt was still unbuttoned, and Tamara could not help but lean forward to plant a kiss on his muscular chest. Her lips felt hot on his exposed skin, taking him back to that idyllic late summer day when her mouth had given him that much-needed release. It was his turn to please her.

Tamara sucked in a sharp breath when she felt his hands slide down her waist to begin unfastening her baggy work pants. She looked up into his eyes and their eyes remained locked as he knelt to ease her pants down her muscular legs. The only sound was their deep breathing as he helped her step out of those pants and coaxed her into her seat. James finally broke eye contact and his gaze rested on the puffy lips of her aroused sex, clearly outlined by the pink panties she wore.

His thick fingers were gentle and teasing as they traced the outline of her pubic mound. Then his index finger slipped inside the leg opening of her panties and pulled it aside, revealing her lightly-furred little peach.

"May I?" he breathed. It was the first word either had spoken since they had returned to the room.

Tamara nodded, swallowing when she realized how dry her mouth had become. In contrast, his tongue was hot and wet as it explored her sensitive folds. Her thighs opened up to give him better access, and then she was moaning. Her hands shook as she reached down to cradle his head and tangle her fingers in his hair.

At first, she watched him intently. Then her eyes closed and she bit her lip. He had taken her there so quickly! Her body shook as his lips and tongue urged her over the edge. One of his hands still held her panties open, but the other stroked and squeezed her thigh. It gave her gentle reassurance as waves of pleasure rolled through her.

She gasped and opened her eyes, looking down at his face. He continued gently nuzzling between her thighs. She was on fire, far too sensitive after that first orgasm for him to lick her any more. He seemed aware of it as his lips gently kissed her exposed, drenched pussy. After a long moment, she finally caught her breath enough to speak.

"I need you inside me!" she gasped.

He kissed her once more and looked up into her eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked softly.

"Yes!" she replied, nodding vigorously.

He stood and unbuckled his belt and trousers. It was a little embarrassing how hard he was; his erection sprang up as soon as the waistband of his boxers had dropped past it. Tamara licked her lips when she saw it. She rose unsteadily to her own feet and slid her panties down her legs. For weeks, the memory of that throbbing cock in her mouth had kept her constantly aroused. She could scarcely wait to feel it inside of her.

The tabletop was cool beneath her bottom as she lay back. James feasted his eyes on her body, but then he quickly reached over and grabbed his suit jacket. He folded it carefully and reached to slide it beneath her head. She smiled up at him. The thoughtful gesture warmed her.

They were both eager for this moment, but James forced himself to slow down. He did not want to ruin it by hurting her or being clumsy. Tamara marveled at how gentle and patient he was as he lifted her legs and eased his body between them. When the throbbing head of his cock finally pressed between her moist lips, it felt enormous.

To be fair, it was substantially thicker than her vibrator, and that was the only thing she had available to fill her hungry little pussy for the past six months. Her mouth opened wide, reflexively mirroring the way her lower lips were stretching around that thick slab of rigid flesh.

"Ohhh," she moaned, loving the way that he was filling her up. James was still being careful, slowly easing more of his thick shaft into her. Her slick little channel felt impossibly snug around him. He could not help but look down at the sight of her lovely little pussy stretched around his shaft, and of his length disappearing inside her.

Over the past weeks, he had pictured Tamara's lovely face often, but this salacious sight he had never envisioned. It seared itself into his brain as he watched the last inches of his cock sink into her. They both moaned when his pubic hair pressed against her sensitive clit and his balls came to rest between her ass cheeks.

He looked up, first at her face and then at her hard nipples right in front of him. He leaned forward and kissed her right nipple through the shirt. As he slowly pulled his hips back and began to press forward again, Tamara struggled to pull up her shirt. At her urging, he greedily sucked on that exposed nipple. She gasped at the sensation of her sensitive nipple being sucked while her pussy was being filled with that wonderfully thick member.

Despite the long build-up to this moment, it was a far less frantic coupling than it could have been. James wanted to take his time and savor every second, but also his buttocks and thighs were still recovering their strength. He had to go slowly, or he knew that those muscles would cramp up painfully. Tamara shivered and bit her lip as pleasure coursed through her body.

She was no virgin, but this was the kind of first time she had always hoped for. Everything felt so amazing! She wrapped her legs around him and guided the pace as James slowly picked up speed. Tamara could feel the ridge of that fleshy cock head as it stroked in and out of her, and it felt absolutely wonderful! It was teasing and stroking her sensitive nerve endings each time it slid in and out of her.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" she gasped softly. Then her entire lower body began to tremble and flex as her climax consumed her. They both felt her juices gushing out to soak his shaft.

James held still, savoring the way her fluttering pussy clamped down on him. He was throbbing inside her, and it felt sensational for both of them. Her heels pressed into the muscles of his ass, then, urging him to continue. For his part, James did his best not to slobber all over her as his mouth eagerly worshipped her breasts. His hips drove into her, finding a comfortable pace that he could maintain without having to relinquish that mouthful. He was moaning into her sensitive breast, and it was driving Tamara wild.

Oh, God! He's really fucking me now! I waited so long, but it's better than I dreamed. She groaned through a second climax, and her hips rose off of the table as she urged him deeper inside her.

He finally had to release her breast from his mouth as she pushed him over the edge.

"I'm going to come!" he gasped in warning. He looked up into her eyes. "Do you want me to pull out?"

"No!" she cried out, locking her legs tightly around him. She could not wait to feel his hot cum filling her up.

"Agh!" he gasped out helplessly, and then his teeth sank into the tender flesh of her left breast. He continued to growl into her skin as his cock bucked and pulsed inside her.

Tamara cried out, surprised yet again when her pussy exploded with a massive orgasm. That semen had felt so hot when it shot out of him, but she had not expected her body's reaction to be so intense. They were both left gasping when their shaking bodies finally calmed down.

James breathed deeply, and then he started to chuckle softly, right into the sensitive skin of her breast. Tamara had to crane her neck to see his face.

"What's so funny?" she asked. She wasn't certain she wanted to hear what had him so amused.

"I just realized—I don't have your phone number. I really wanted to ask you out on a date," he replied.

The incongruity of the moment hit her then. His cock was still buried to the hilt inside her, was still leaking his hot cum into her freshly-fucked pussy, and here he was asking for her phone number. She had to giggle.

He slid his face up to kiss her giggling mouth, but kissing her made him chuckle again. They were helplessly laughing together as they playfully kissed each other. Tamara's giggling caused her pelvic muscles to spasm, and her vaginal walls flexed around James's slightly softened shaft. Her squeezing pussy was still hungry for more. It made him groan to feel it, and he started to thicken and harden inside her. Tamara's eyes opened wide, and her lips went from a grin to a small "o" of surprise.

James pulled his hips back, and then slid his renewed erection back into her drenched channel. Tamara gasped and wrapped her arms around his back in a tight hug. Her heels dug into him again, urging him to continue. She could feel their combined juices drooling out of her, and it just served to inflame her lust. She thrust her hips up at him and pulled him into her with her legs.

As James filled her hungry little pussy once again, Tamara hissed into his ear, "I cannot wait for you to date me!"

LexxRuthless
LexxRuthless
8,694 Followers
12