The Undertow Ch. 06

Story Info
Victoria and Antonio put their arrangement on paper.
4.9k words
4.38
8.8k
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Undertow Chapter 6: Bound

By Trixie Adara

Antonio

Present Day

Antonio's hand hovered over the page. He'd read it three times the day before. He even thought of sending it to his lawyer to check it out, but that felt ... wrong? This was private, but it was binding, right? Well, probably not legally binding, but it felt more real than any other contract he'd signed.

He looked over the top of the page again: "24/7 D/s Agreement." Victoria wrote it herself. She said she consulted some other online sources, but these were her words and her ideas. This is what she wanted, what she found hot. He told her he wanted to serve her, that her desires needed to be paramount, and here they were.

Before she sent it to him, Victoria showed it to a divorce attorney friend, Elaine. They both knew her. Hell, they'd have her over for dinner a dozen times. Did that mean Elain knew what they were doing? She knew what Antonio was up to? She knew he was submitting his life to Victoria, giving her everything. She knew how pathetic he was.

His cock throbbed at the thought of it.

Part of him feared Victoria would use this against him. Maybe if she left him, she'd go to Elaine for representation. Antonio could imagine explaining to a judge that he had signed himself over to be his wife's sub 24/7. That he signed a paper saying he was lesser than her, that he served her, that what was his was hers and what was hers was hers. They were revising their marriage vows and a goddamn divorce attorney had helped them do it. There had to be some trick or trap in these words, but Antonio couldn't find it, and he couldn't show it to anyone else.

But he had to believe she wasn't doing that. She only brought up the contract when he told her that he had picked her over Trina. She wanted assurances and protection, and he wanted a new start. This was it. This was giving everything to her.

But the pen trembled in his hand.

He knew that this would lock Trina out of his life forever. But that was never an option he could go to, right? That was stupid. Everything involving the young yoga instructor had been stupid. Months of fighting with Victoria and stress from work had driven them apart. She was nervous, and he was angry. They were both cold and heartless.

He used to spend long hours at the gym so he wouldn't have to be home, and while he did cardio, his eyes would drift to the yoga studio. It was impossible for him not to stare and admire their bodies. Their clothes showed off every curve and left nothing to the imagination. But it wasn't until Trina caught him looking and smiled back that admiring became obsessing. Even then, all the other women in the studio became ghosts to him. It was only ever Trina. Always Trina. Her long and tan limbs. The tight and lean lines of her body. The sensuous muscles sliding under her skin in each slow and graceful movement. She noticed his noticing and noticed in return. It was a mutual admiration, a long and careful dance with glances and hidden smirks.

When he signed up for her class, they both saw through the charade. The glances lingered longer. The smirks were unashamed. He was there for her, and she wanted him there. She accepted immediately when he asked her out. She didn't ask if he was married, and he never told her. She didn't care that he was ten years older than her, and he loved that she was younger. He loved that she ached for his attention, that she needed him. He loved that he felt strong under her gaze. He felt like a man around her.

The thought still made Antonio cringe. It was all a charade. It was masculinity on the cheap. He didn't feel like a man at work or around his wife. But around a younger woman that idolized him? He felt powerful. But so does a man playing basketball with children.

That's all he had done with Trina. Now a real woman, a powerful woman, wanted him. Victoria was offering a safe space for him to be small and pathetic. He wouldn't have to pretend to be strong or macho. He wouldn't have to flex and compete like every guy he knew. They were all racing against each other, all trying to get into the club called masculinity. He thought Trina was his ticket into the club, but Victoria showed him another way. It was better to walk away from the competition all together. Who did he have to prove himself to? The only opinion that really mattered was his wife, and she already knew the truth. She knew he was masquerading as a strong man with Trina, and she knew that his deepest desire was to put it all down and stop pretending. That's what she was offering. All he had to do was sign his name and take it.

But at what cost?

Antonio read over the document again, looking at all the new rules Victoria added. Besides the first four he came to love, there was:

1. The sub must be naked at all times when home unless company is present. Even then, there must be no underwear to remind the sub of his place.

2. Chastity and denial may be used for obedience at the discretion of the domme.

3. The domme's orgasm is mandatory during all sexual encounters. The sub's orgasm is always optional.

4. The sub will provide massages on demand for the domme. He is responsible for researching the latest techniques and may be required to get official certification at the domme's discretion.

Antonio's eyes blurred as he read over the rules. There were more, but he couldn't concentrate. His mind split in two when he read the rules. The practical part of him tried to imagine how well Victoria would enforce these rules. What would happen when she got angry or was tired. What did these look like when they started to apply realism to them? Would he be naked in the middle of the winter because she said so?

And then the other part of him answered: yes. The part that loved the vision of a life she painted. It was one he'd never imagined. He'd watched enough femdom porn for a lifetime in the past few weeks, but those were in dungeons with women in latex and leather. Those didn't involve cooking dinner or snuggling or cleaning the dishes or any of the things Victoria had thought through. She was proposing a life where she was the superior. She would be his Mistress, his Queen, and he would be her servant and pet. That's what she was offering, and though the thought had never occurred to Antonio before, he couldn't ignore how much it appealed to him.

"Well," asked Victoria. Her heels clicked over the kitchen tile as she approached Antonio. She bent down and rubbed his shoulders. "You've read it plenty of times."

"I know," said Antonio. "It's just ... a lot."

Victoria laughed. "That's the point."

Her hands roamed over his shoulders and down his chest. "I'm doing this for you as much as for me," she said.

"I know." Antonio's eyes went over the punishment section again. It was thorough. His signature would give Victoria power to use denial, chastity, and various forms of pain and humiliation if Antonio stepped out of line.

But just reading the scenarios she thought through — having him call her Mistress in public during a date in case he forgot to call her Mistress at home — made him hard. Why did it do that? Why did he curl so eagerly around her finger? Why did his body beg to be under her heel?

It didn't matter. He didn't need to understand it. He wanted it. That's all that mattered.

Antonio lifted the pen and started to sign his name. Images of Victoria spanking or flogging him flashed through his mind. He could see her twisting his nipples with that wonderful and amused smirk on her lips. He thought of Trina, of all he was giving up, but no woman had that smirk. Even the other women online couldn't melt him with that look the way Victoria could.

Antonio signed his name, dropped the pen, and gasped as the weight of what he'd done sunk in.

"Good boy," whispered Victoria in his ear. Her breath was hot on his neck, and his gasp turned to a moan as her fingers teased his nipples through the thin fabric of his shirt. "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, Mistress," whispered Antonio as her fingers pinched his stiffening nipples.

"Shall we start?" she asked.

"Yes," said Antonio. He grabbed the bottom of his shirt, peeling it off.

***

Antonio was strapped to his chair in the living room as Victoria sorted through her treasure chest of toys. The red rope bit into his skin, and if he strained against it, the knots would slide over him and tease him. It would turn him on and remind him that he was powerless to do anything about that arousal all in the same moment.

Victoria was in nothing but pink lace panties and a matching bra. She was wearing that underneath her dress when Antonio signed the contract, and she didn't want to get changed just for this. Both of them were wound up and ready to play. She had asked him what he wanted to feel, and he answered the same as he always had: pathetic.

"Ah ha," said Victoria, as she dug out a small pink device and a vibrator that matched it in color from the chest. "Here it is."

"Is that ... for ..." Antonio gulped.

Victoria smirked. "Do you think you'd stop me if I said tonight was the night I fucked your ass?"

Antonio blushed. "No, Mistress."

She stepped closer and bent down. "I think you'd be begging me to do it, wouldn't you? What better way to feel pathetic than to have your wife bend you over and fuck you in the ass?"

Antonio didn't say anything. Victoria was wearing that goddamn perfect smirk of amusement and condescension. She arched her eyebrow, and Antonio's cock throbbed. "Is that what you want, pet?" she asked. "Want me to pop your cherry?"

"I ... I ..." Antonio didn't know. He wasn't ready. He was scared. But he gave that all up for her. That belonged to Victoria. His only job was to obey. "If you command it," he said. "Whatever you want, Mistress."

Victoria laughed and stood up straight. "That's the right answer, but no. Not tonight."

Antonio sighed with relief and softened his grip on the arm of the chair.

"I want to prove a point one more time. If it really sticks, I think we can get to the fun part."

"I thought this was the fun part?"

Victoria smirked. "If you think not fucking me for almost a year is fun then ..."

"Oh."

"Everything has just been an introduction, love." Victoria untied one of Antonio's arms from the chair. "It's all to build trust."

Antonio licked his lips. "Yes, Mistress."

"Don't move that hand without my permission," she said.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good." She stepped back and let him drink in the sight of her body. Victoria was always thicker than other women, but she turned that into an asset. Her thighs were incredible, and her tits were heavy and round. It was as though there was more woman to her than any woman Antonio saw online. She wasn't perky or tiny. She wasn't young or tight. She was fit and healthy. She was strong and thicc. She was powerful and sexual. She was mature, and now she was confident. She was a woman. A real woman.

"What you have signed away," she said, "though you may not realize it, is the authority to touch me. You may get the chance, but you'll have to ask for my permission each time. Permission to hold my hand, to stroke my hair, to cup my neck." Her smile widened. "And yes, to feel my tits or slide your pathetic cock into my pussy."

Antonio's lips parted as he gasped. His cock throbbed, and he tried to buck against the ropes, but Victoria was getting very very good at tying him up.

"Thought you might like that," said Victoria. "How pathetic." She smirked, and Antonio melted further. He wanted her to look at him like that always. He was safe in those eyes. He didn't have to prove himself. He didn't have to be strong. He got to put it all down. He got to be free.

Victoria bent over and peeled her pink panties down the length of her long legs. She bent up and cocked a hip to the side, showing off her shaved pussy and yet making it so simple, so casual. The combination drove him wild. She wasn't asking for his approval or his lust. She wanted her panties off, and so they were. That's all.

"Now you can earn it back whenever you want," she said. "All you have to do to touch me is be a good boy. Follow Mistress's rules, and Mistress might let you touch her. Sound fair?"

Antonio nodded.

"Say it."

"Yes, Mistress. It sounds good."

"Good." Victoria kicked the panties onto Antonio's lap. "Don't touch."

Antonio nodded.

"Now, if you are very very good, your Mistress might even let you fuck her. Which is what you want, isn't it?"

Antonio nodded. "More than anything."

"Good. But for now, that's reserved for better and," she held up the pink vibrator, "bigger things." She smirked, and Antonio bit the bottom of his lip. He wanted to buck and strain against the ropes. His body wanted to rip them away and charge at her, mount her, and fuck her stupid. Everything in his body told him to take and fuck, but he didn't have permission, and he wasn't going to be a bad boy on the first day of their new agreement.

"Now this," Victoria lifted the small pink device the same color as the vibrator, "is the controller for my cock of choice. It controls the speed and intensity." She tossed the controller to Antonio, and he caught it with his free hand. "That's as close as you can get to fucking me tonight. Sound good?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good. Prove you can handle that, and maybe I'll let your little dick inside me." She shrugged and laughed. She knew each time she did that, Antonio fell deeper and deeper inside of himself. There was a space that didn't care about consequences. It didn't care about fair or right or wrong. It didn't care how mean she was to him; it wanted meanness. It ached for her cruelty. It was small and dark and strange down there, but Antonio was safe. The world disappeared when he went into that subspace. Nothing could hurt him. Even the pain Victoria afflicted on him wouldn't be pain. He was invulnerable there.

Victoria walked around the living room, grabbing things she would need. She poured herself a glass of wine and set it on the table next to the couch along with the bottle. She grabbed her phone from the other room and set it down next to the wine. Finally, she lubed up the vibrator and casually slid it into her pussy.

"Let's see what you can do," she said as she sat on the couch. She took a sip of her wine and scrolled through her phone while her feet were up like they were about to watch a movie together.

"You want me —"

"Make me cum, bitch," she said without looking up at him.

Antonio looked at the vibrator in his hands. He turned it on and barely heard the buzzing of the vibrator in his wife's pussy. Victoria gasped a bit, but then turned an eye to him. She arched an eyebrow and smirked. "It'll take more than that, I think," she teased.

Antonio looked at the remote in his hand. He could increase the rate of pulsing or the strength of the vibration. That was it. For a moment, he panicked. There was a clear moment when he realized that he didn't know how to make his wife cum without touching her. Even whenever he ate her out, he always had to use his hands eventually. Most of the time during sex, she would cum when he finished or not at all.

There was a surge of embarrassment at his shortcoming as a lover and a sub, but his body loved his embarrassment now. His neck flushed with heat from the shame and lust that burned in him. He out to know better. He ought to be able to make her cum.

He was pathetic, after all.

For a long time, he simply drank in the sight of Victoria. He loved the way her lingerie barely covered her breasts, mostly teasing and drawing attention to how large they were. He loved her casual posture. This could be any Tuesday night where she scrolled on her phone, drank wine, and watched TV with him. For her, this was nothing special. That was it. She wasn't striving or struggling. There was no desperation. She assumed control, and it felt good to know that while he held the remote in his hand, he was powerless over her. He was the one tied to a chair. He was the one that signed the contract. He gave away all authority over himself. She ruled this house. She ruled their marriage. She ruled him.

Antonio turned up the speed and power of the vibrator. Victoria shifted slightly on the couch. "Is that good?" asked Antonio.

She turned to him. "You're asking me?"

"I ... just checking in."

"What do you think?"

"It's faster and harder, right?"

"And that's all it takes? Fast? Hard?"

"I ... don't know."

Victoria smirked. "Hun, if I just needed it faster and harder, I wouldn't be with you."

"What does —"

Victoria stood up. "Be right back." She went to the kitchen and came back with a small bowl of popcorn. She didn't walk like a woman with no panties on and only a bra. She certainly didn't walk like a woman with a vibrator inside of her.

He was boring her.

"Help me," said Antonio as she sat down. "Do you want it faster or not?"

Victoria popped some popcorn in her mouth and looked back at him, amused once more. "You want my input?"

"I don't ... I just ..." Antonio swallowed. "Just tell me what to do."

Victoria's smile was genuine and wide. "Much better. That's the attitude I want."

"What do you mean?"

"The truth is, you don't know what you're doing, right?"

"I —"

"Right?"

Antonio nodded. "Right."

"That's what we need to get straight." Victoria took another sip of her wine. "You need my permission to touch me because you need my instructions. You don't know how to please me. Say it."

"I don't know how to please you." Antonio felt the weight of that truth as he said it. Lately he felt inept. If it came to missionary position and traditional gender roles and seduction, he could hold his own. He could buy her flowers and chocolates and lingerie. He could do what a normal man did in a normal marriage. But that wasn't them anymore. Nothing about this was normal. She owned him, and he wanted to be owned. When it came to her preference and her way, he had no idea what he needed.

"Don't worry, hun. We'll educate you."

"Thank you," said Antonio. The relief he felt was pure. Without her, when she wasn't around, he struggled to sort things out. Every time she walked out of the room when he disobeyed or when she retreated from him, he panicked. He needed her guidance. He needed her strength.

"All you have to do is listen to me."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, now where is my head at?"

"Your attention?"

"Exactly."

"On your phone."

"Is that where it should be if I'm going to cum?"

"No?"

"No," said Victoria. "It isn't as simple as insert-some-place-warm, thrust/vibrate, and repeat. I need to be in the right headspace."

"How do I do that?"

"You're bound, but are you gagged?"

"No, Mistress."

"Exactly."

"You want me to —"

"Get to work," she said. "That's right."

"What do you want me to say?"

"Better." Victoria swung her legs off the couch and turned to face Antonio. "That should be your first instinct. What does Mistress want? How does she want it? Understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Victoria took a drink of her wine and put her phone down. "I want you to thank me."

"Thank you?"

"Yes. For all I'm doing for you. For all I've agreed to do in that contract you signed today."

Antonio nodded. She was right. He focused so much on what he was agreeing to, but he completely missed what she was agreeing to do. She would be in charge of their relationship, making all the decisions, guiding and leading them.

"Thank you," he said. "Thank you, Mistress."

"For what?" Victoria put her phone down next to her and took another sip of her wine."

"For being in control."

"Am I?" She arched an eyebrow, and Antonio melted to behold her.

12