The Undertow Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"How so?" It was hard to look at her and not strain against his straps, to not bend every power in heaven and earth to free himself and make love to her. He could do it. He would find a way. He had to.

"You control my body."

"It's true. I do." Victoria crossed her legs. He could still hear the faint buzzing of the vibrator inside of her, but you wouldn't know it by the way she controlled herself. With the wine glass dangling in her hands and the pink lingerie barely covering her, she looked like a goddess beholding a mere mortal.

How pathetic he was.

His cock throbbed.

"And you decide what I do."

"The devil's in the details, hun."

"You do ... everything." His mind couldn't process anything with her curves on display for him. Her eyes were dark and hooded. Her smirk was that perfect combination of amused and aroused. He wanted to serve her. He wanted to crawl on his hands and knees —

"I want to serve you," he said. "I want to crawl on my hands and knees across this room to you and lick your pussy. Just the way you want it. It should be perfect. For you, everything should be perfect. I know it won't be, not yet. You'll teach me. You'll explain how to do it, when to speed up and when to slow down. You'll be patient with my clumsiness, punish my carelessness, and reward my diligence. That's what you do. Thank you for teaching me. Teaching me to make dinner just the way you want or go shopping the way you like. That's what you do. You lead with love and grace. It doesn't mean you can't or won't punish me, but you put that all on yourself. Thank you."

Victoria's lips parted slightly. She finished her glass of wine down and uncrossed her legs, spreading them to let him see her pussy and the bottom of the pink vibrator inside her, still buzzing. The sight of it reminded Antonio that he had the controller. He increased the speed slightly and —

"Slower," she said.

"Yes, Mistress." He slowed it down but increased the pulse. She sighed into it and spread her legs further.

"More," she said. "Tell me more."

"Thank you for having a vision for our marriage, for putting it together and holding it together. I've fucked it up with my decisions, I know. But I know you'll do better. You're already doing so much better than I ever did. Thank you. I've never been happier than I am now, and that's because of you. You started us down this road, and I'm so lucky to follow you on it."

Victoria closed her eyes, moved one hand to her clit, and tilted her head back. "That's right," she said. "You're so fucking lucky." She gently swirled and teased her clit while she sank back into the couch.

"I'm so fucking lucky," said Antonio. "Lucky to have such a beautiful and fucking hot wife. Lucky to be submissive to you, to have you be brave and take charge. I'm lucky to have you bend me to your will, lucky that you always get your way. Lucky to look at you in lingerie, lucky to ever touch you. Oh, god. I fucked up so bad, Mistress. I'm so goddamn lucky to ever touch you. I know it. I know it."

"So fucking lucky," said Victoria. Her hands were moving faster. "Faster," she moaned, and Antonio remembered the remote again. He turned up the speed and slowed down the pulse rate. Victoria's thighs clenched and her toes curled. She kept playing with herself, moving faster, trying to keep up with the vibrator.

Antonio strained against the ropes binding him. He wanted to be there, to touch her, to lick her, to serve her. He wanted to be by her side, bringing her pleasure, helping her cum. But he only had the remote and his words. He had to obey. He had to serve. He had to submit.

"Thank you, Mistress," he said. "I'm so lucky to serve you. I'm lucky just to look at your body like this. I'd be lucky to ever touch you again. I'd be lucky if I ever got to kiss or lick you." As he spoke, the words sank into Antonio, and he felt the weight of their truth. She should have left him. He didn't deserve her.

"I don't deserve you," he said.

Any sane woman would have left him.

"Any sane woman would have left me."

But she wanted him.

"But you want me."

She wanted to control him.

"You want to control me."

And he should be so thankful.

"And I am so thankful. So lucky. So goddamn lucky."

Victoria moaned, and Antonio increased the speed on the vibrator to max.

"Thank you for being in charge. Thank you for saving our marriage. Thank you for saving me by controlling me. I need it."

"You need it," moaned Victoria.

"I absolutely need it. I love it. I've never been happier than I have been with you in control. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Victoria clenched. The orgasm shook her body, and her thighs quivered. Antonio waited until she squirmed as though trying to climb out of her skin before he turned off the vibrator. She gasped with relief and lay sprawled on the couch, melted from the orgasm. Antonio's cock throbbed as he saw the result of his words. She was lost in bliss, floating on the endorphins and pleasure of his promises and truth.

"I love you," he said across the room to his Mistress.

"I love you, too," she said.

His cock throbbed again.

After a long moment, Victoria sat back up on the couch and poured herself another glass of wine. She took a sip and sighed. "Thank you, pet," she said.

"You're welcome, Mistress."

She looked at him for the first time since cumming. "Now, what shall we do about you?"

"Whatever Mistress wants," he said, meaning it.

"Good boy." She slid the vibrator out of her pussy. "You're learning." She stood up, took a sip of wine, put the glass down, and crossed the room to him. She got down on her knees and sat before her husband — her pet.

"So tell me," she said, "would you like to cum?"

"Please," said Antonio. The pain of blue balls was already spreading to his belly.

"I had a thought," said Victoria. She pouted her lips and tapped them with her finger while she thought. The dominatrix had stepped aside for a moment to be his adorable wife once more.

"Yes?"

"Which will teach you the lesson better, cumming or me walking out of the room to go take a shower?"

Antonio's body tightened. His cock throbbed. His stomach ached. But his mind melted. If he was in subspace before, he plummeted through that to some new chamber of submission. The dominatrix wasn't gone. His adorable wife was his dominatrix. She wasn't going to do him any favors. She wasn't going to let him cum out of obligation. She owned him. She was going to train him. He wanted what she wanted.

He wanted to be trained.

"S-S-Shower," he whispered.

"What's that, pet?"

"Take a shower," he said louder.

"Mmmm," Victoria moved closer, sat up, and wrapped her lips around his hard cock. She slid it down slowly, licking the shaft as she went, then pulled back up, and popped off. "I think you're right," she said. "Good boy."

And with that, she popped up, took off her bra, and dropped it in his lap. "Think of this while I'm gone." She grabbed her glass of wine and phone from across the room and went upstairs to take her shower.

Antonio's body ached. He finally became what he always wanted to feel. Pathetic. He was absolutely and delightfully pathetic.

He loved it.


12