The Undesirables

Story Info
Amazing sexual affairs with women most men overlook.
5.1k words
4.22
25k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm 62 years old and to say I love sex is a huge understatement. I "crave" sex! I want to have sex every single day and usually two to three times a day, but I could have sex four to five times a day on some days. I can easily fuck for 2-3 hours nonstop. Unfortunately, I've never found a woman who wants sex as much I do. Sure I've dated women who want it that much at first, but as soon as the relationship starts to get serious, their sex drive changes almost immediately and not for the better. I just don't get it and so I set out on a mission to find women who "crave" sex just as much as I do and I was very surprised at what I found.

Over about a year period I did some in-depth research and found that I had been going after the wrong women. After all, I wasn't looking for someone to marry, just some of to fuck...on a regular basis. I'd previously been focused on women who I found to be very attractive when I should have been focusing on women who are NOT considered attractive by most men. Now, I'm not saying they're ugly, because they're not. They just aren't the women most men would go after. They are the women who have a little extra padding, not in great shape, a bit overweight, therefore they don't dress in a sexy manner and usually have a little lower self-esteem. Again, not bad, not ugly, not undesirable, just not what most men look for.

I completed my research and over the next six months I made a very concerted effort to find these women and as I did, I would casually start interacting with them. At first that may have just been a hello and a genuine smile and then I'd increase the interaction from there. I was extremely surprised at how well this worked. The first couple of women that I met and was able to create a friendship with, taught me that these women are extremely horny and borderline nympho sluts. They're just closet sluts because they've been overlooked by most men, but they really love to and want to be fucked and fucked deep and hard.

The first three women I created sexual friendships with included Michele, a 28 year old black women, Kiko, a 35 year old Japanese woman and Yasmin, my 45 year old sister-n-law. I know, Yasmin was very much a surprise to me as well, but I'll explain a little later. My focus was to create a sincere friendship with all of them that gradually became closer and more intimate. Yasmin and I were already very close, so I just had to get her to see me as a viable sexual partner for her and not let her sister know about it. The interesting part of all this is they all live within a mile of me, so we'd see each other quite often and the grocery store, gas station, department stores etc., so there were many opportunities to develop and grow our friendships.

Michele is about 5' 7" and I honestly think she has a nice body with huge 38DD jugs, but has a little extra padding. Many guys would not consider her beautiful because she was just average and not the sexy model type, but I was discovering that average women are extremely horny nympho sluts who love to fuck...I mean fuck like wild animals for hours. It took me about two months to get Michele in bed and when I did, she just about fucked me unconscious. She had been over to my house a few times during that eight week period, while my wife was at work of course, and we had gotten to the point where we played around a little with each other, hugging, kissing, touching and grabbing and there were a couple of times where she clearly wanted to get naked and fuck like animals, but I would find a reason why we couldn't. Of course I was just trying to make her sexually frustrated so that when we did fuck, she would lose all control and fuck did she lose control.

One day she came over and wore this tight knit dress, which accented all of her curves and big tits. I wanted to rape her the second I saw her and my cock got instantly hard as steel. She came in the house and gave me a hug and kiss and whispered in my ear.

"That's a very nice and very big hard cock you got there babe. Clearly he wants to fuck me and I'm very horny, so I'm fucking your brains out today! No fucking excuses. Prepare to be fucked unconscious."

I won't lie. I was a little scared. Michele took me back to my bedroom, stripped, stripped me and got on the bed with her legs spread wide open, revealing her absolutely gorgeous smooth waxed black pussy.

"HOLY FUCK MICHELE! I think you need to be prepared to be fucked unconscious! That's one gorgeous fucking bald pussy and I can't wait to bury my fuck pole deep inside you, but I've got to taste your amazing pussy first."

"Fucking devour my slutty pussy Mike! Fuck the hell out of my pussy! Fucking hell, rape me unconscious if you want! Just fuck me like I've never been fucked before."

I grabbed her legs, pulled her to the edge of the bed, got down on my knees and buried my face between her legs. I attacked her pussy like I was a starving man and I buried my tongue deep in her pussy and she rewarded me with one of the best tasting pussies I've ever eaten. I ate Michele's dripping cunt for almost an hour without coming up for air, including licking her beautiful asshole. She moaned and groan the whole time. I'd bring her close to explosion and then back off and did that multiple times. Finally she was close and she grabbed the back of my head and forced my face into her cunt and then squeezed her legs around my head.

"Take this you fucking teasing bastard!!"

Michele's nympho pussy exploded all over my face and in my mouth and she literally fucked my face for over ten minutes until her orgasm finally subsided. I thought I was going to be suffocated to death by her pussy or drown in her pussy juices, but then she let go of me and forced me up on the bed and aggressively mounted me.

"I'm going to fuck your cock off Mike. Let's just see how long you can last."

She grabbed my steel hard cock, lined it up with her pussy hole and slammed her body down onto my cock. It was all I could do to not explode deep inside her.

"You better fucking fill my cunt to overflowing with your hot creamy cum. I don't even care if you fuck me pregnant. I'll have your baby and then you can milk my huge milk jugs while you fuck my pregnant pussy. FUCK ME MIKE!"

"Don't worry baby. I'll happily fuck your slutty pussy pregnant just so I can milk your huge jugs. Get ready to be pregnant!"

After about thirty minutes of her riding me, I rolled her over and sat up between her legs and began ramming my huge white cock in and out of her amazing black pussy. She was screaming for more and watching my white cock disappear into her smooth black pussy was just too much and within minutes I erupted right into her cervix.

"OH MY GOD! You just came inside my cervix. You're really trying to fuck me pregnant."

"Fucking right I am! I'm fucking a baby in your slutty pussy today Michele. Once you have my baby, we're going to get both of your tits tattooed. One tit will have my name on it and the other tit our baby's name. You can breastfeed us both at the same time."

Michele grabbed me and rolled me over, my cock staying buried in her cunt, and we started fucking each other like crazed animals. Both of us were out of control at that point and we were basically raping each other. We fucked nonstop for four hours and she came ten times and I shot seven loads deep inside her cunt. When we were done, we collapsed into each others arms and just lay there exhausted. We finally got up, took a shower together and she left.

We've fucked two to three times a week since then and she became pregnant and gave me an amazing beautiful little girl and yes, we had her tits tattooed. I even fuck her while she's breastfeeding our little girl. Watching our baby suck Michele's huge tit makes me so fucking hard that my cock literally hurts. I just grab her and fuck her brains out until I explode deep inside her. Every time we fuck we basically rape each other to death. It's intense, almost vicious, but still erotic and sensual and romantic. Michele and I will be fucking each other like wild animals for many years to cum!! She's thinking it's about time for baby number two soon. She runs her own company and has hired a private nanny. She has no desire to get married, so we've agreed I will be her impregnator and she'll be my nympho slut. We have come to truly love each other and our arrangement.

Now Kiko was a complete different situation. She's 35, short, nice tight Asian body, with C cup tits, but again, just average looking to most guys, so they would look right past her. Kiko has been walking her dog by my house for a couple of years now and I've wanted to fuck her brains out since the first day saw her. Over time we got to a point where we'd say hi to each other and then began to chat with each other and became sort of friends/acquaintances. One very hot summer day I asked her if she'd like some water and we sat on the front porch and talked for about an hour. Kiko is married, but clearly wasn't getting what she needed or wanted from her husband. I sensed a mutual attraction between us, but had no idea how to get her in bed.

Then one day she came by with her dog and was limping. When I asked her what happened, she mentioned that she had tripped and fallen down a couple blocks back. She had on tight stretchy type shorts on, so I could see her banged up knee. I asked her to come in the house so I could clean it up and put a bandage on it. She agreed and we went into the kitchen and I pulled out my first-aid kit. I asked her if she minded sitting on my kitchen counter so I could clean her knee up and I grabbed her around the waist and helped her up on the counter. This put her almost eye to eye with me and I really got to see how beautiful, to me anyway, she was. I just stared into her dark eyes for a moment and then realized I was just staring at her.

"Everything ok Mike?"

"Oh! Sorry Kiko, let me get a wet towel."

"It's ok! You have beautiful baby blue eyes Mike. I hadn't notice how amazing they are, but they are amazing."

"Um, thank you."

As I cleaned up her knee, every few seconds we'd look right into each others eyes and smile. God I wanted to rape her right there on the counter and something told me she wanted me to as well. Touching her leg as I cleaned her knee up was amazing. Her skin as SO soft.

"Wow! Your skin is so soft Kiko."

"I put baby oil all over my body after every shower. It helps keep it soft. You like touching me?"

I was so caught off guard and made me really want to fuck her unconscious.

"Well, yeah, I mean sure, you feel very nice."

I sounded like a bumbling baboon. Without any warning or notice she grabbed my head, pulled me to her and kissed me deep, hard and long. Within seconds our tongues were buried inside each others mouth, exploring every centimeter. We just kept kissing and the next thing I know, I grabbed her in my arms and pulled her body into mine and she wrapped her legs around my waist. For over ten minutes we just sat there attacking each others mouths. I finely couldn't take any more and I slid one hand under her amazing ass and picked her up in my arms.

"Take me to bed Mike and fuck the hell out of me. Please!"

"OK!"

That's all I could say. I was both shocked and very turned on and scared. We almost tore each others clothes off and fucked for three hours nonstop. She came ten times and I dumped seven huge loads of cum deep inside her. It was like two sex crazed animals just going at each other with only one thought in mind, fuck the other unconscious. It was intense, almost savage at times, brutal and intensely passionate. When we were done, we just lay there, me on top of her with my cock still buried deep inside her bald Japanese cunt.

"Holy fuck Mike! That was amazing. I've wanted to be fucked like that for so long, but my husband only likes "sweet" love making. I need to be fucked hard and deep. Please let me keep coming over so we can fuck like this all the time. I love the way you fuck me! Please Mike!"

"Of course, Kiko! The number one rule is that we don't do something stupid and mess up either of our marriages."

"Agreed! I really do love my husband, but I just need to be fucked really good and he can't provide that."

"You are amazing and I'll fuck you good until you tell me not to, but I hope you never tell me that."

"Fuck another load deep inside me before I go home."

I fucked the shit out of Kiko that day. Kiko and I have fucked each other at least four times a week, every week from that point on. She stopped wearing a bra and panties on her walks and sometimes would wear short skirts to make it easy for me to slam my huge cock right up her dripping cunt. Not too long after we started fucking each other I found out she couldn't have children, so there was no issue with me dumping all my cum deep inside her raw pussy. At first I was disappointed when she told me and she could see it in my face, because I would have loved to fuck a baby inside her and I truly believe she would have let me.

I've even fucked her on my front porch when she wear her short skirts. I'd have my loose fitting shorts on and I'd pull out my steel hard cock and she'd just sit on it and fuck me till I dump a huge load in her. Sometimes she'd just sit on my cock, fuck me, I'd cum inside her and she walk off and finish walking her dog. We still fuck to this day and it gets really intense and almost vicious sometimes, but it's all about passion and pleasing each other. Kiko and I have fallen in love, but won't allow that to change our personal marriage situations.

Now for Yasmin! Obviously her being my sister-n-law, I was scared to death about fucking her. All she'd need to do is tell her sister, aka my wife, and I'd be screwed for life...NOT in a good way. But I wanted to fuck her for years. What I really wanted is to fuck her pregnant, but since she was quickly approaching 50, I knew that was very doubtful. We were already close friends and we hit it off the first time I met her. Now I truly and deep love my wife, I really do. She is an amazing woman, but some things have happened that took her sex drive away and thus the reason I haven't had sex in ten years.

There were times when they would have family get togethers and Yasmin would sit next to me, with her sister on the other side of me. Yasmin would be so close to me that our legs would be touching and after a short time we'd be rubbing our legs against each other. It was clear there was a sexual tension between us, but turning that into an actual sexual relationship was a whole other issue.

Over a short timeframe, Yasmin and I started hugging, a friend/family type hug, each other when we saw each other and her body felt amazing against mine. I started holding our hugs a little longer and noticed she didn't seem to mind it. That grew to me rubbing/patting her back and then quickly grew to me kissing her on the side of her head. At no time did she resist or ask me to stop, so I kept pushing the boundaries.

Then one Friday night we all went to her mom's house for dinner and at one point Yasmin went to one of the bedrooms, so I followed at a distance and went into the back bathroom. We wound up coming out at the same time and chit chatted a little we bumped into each other in a playful way and wound up grabbing each others hand. The funny thing was that neither of us let go. We just stood there and talked and held hands. My cock got so fucking hard it hurt.

As we talked we were looking each other straight in the eye and there was no doubt whatsoever in my mind that she wanted me to kiss her, so I did. Yasmin kissed me back and then pulled back quickly.

"Mike! We shouldn't have done that. I don't know what came over me."

"Maybe not, but it sure felt amazing. You're a great kisser Yasmin."

"Stop! We'll get in so much trouble."

"OK! After just one more kiss."

I pushed Yasmin up against the wall and kissed her hard and deep and she fought for a few seconds and then wrapped her arms around me and kissed me back just as hard and deep. Our kiss lasted about 2-3 minutes and it was amazing. Her mouth tasted so good. We finally broke it off.

"Oh shit Mike! Don't ever do that again. It's so wrong!"

"Is that why you are so flush? Because it's so wrong or because it was so good?"

"Damn you Mike! As amazing as it was, we can be doing that."

I went for it. I pick Yasmin up in my arms, pushed her against the wall and attacked her mouth. She did the same back to me. At one point I had her ass in my hands and I started squeeze it. She moaned and groaned into my mouth and then we thought we heard someone coming. I put her down and we walked back to the family room. On the way I told her we were not done and she insisted we were and it could never ever happen again.

We didn't see each other again for a couple of weeks and this time it was at her house for our Friday night family dinner. Understand that Yasmin is a very conservative dresser, so you'll never see her in anything remotely revealing. However, when we walk into her house, there she was in a medium short skirt and tight sweater blouse. My mouth dropped open and I just said to myself, "OH FUCK!!", because I knew that she knew exactly what she was up to. Everyone was sitting out on the back patio or around the pool talking and she was in the kitchen getting dinner ready. I quietly snuck away and went into the kitchen.

"I know what you're up to Yasmin."

She turned around and had a knife in her hand.

"I don't know what you're talking about Mike and if you even touch me tonight, I'll cut your huge cock off."

"How do you know it's huge?"

"Because when you picked me up and raped my mouth with your tongue at my mom's house, that huge rock hard cock of yours was pressing against my crotch."

"And you clearly liked it."

"I'll cut if off right now if you don't stop."

"We both know you won't Yasmin."

"Why won't I?"

"Because you're dying to know what it will feel like when my huge fat cock is buried deep inside you. You desperately want to know and that's why you dressed the way you did tonight."

"You're delusional Mike!"

"Are you wearing panties?"

"Fuck you Mike!"

"So, you're not. You little slut! God I'm going to fuck you so good Yasmin, you'll beg for more."

"Stop it Mike! I'll sue you for rape, because we're not having sex. It's illegal."

"Yasmin! It's not illegal because you're not my blood relative."

We heard the sliding door open, so Yasmin went back to finishing up dinner and I went to the bathroom, so no one would suspect anything. We ate dinner and the ladies cleaned up dinner while everyone else went to the family room to talk and watch TV. About 30 minutes later Yasmin took the trash out, which was on the back side of the garage. I waited a few second and then followed behind her. She went around the corner of her house where the trash bins were and dumped the trash and then I came around. Yasmin jumped because I startled her.

"FUCK MIKE! You scared me!"

"Sorry, I didn't mean too, just seeing if you needed help."

"I don't need any help, so you can go back in the house."

I didn't waste any time, I grabbed Yasmin, pushed up against the house and kissed her hard and deep for five minutes straight. She fought me for the first minute or two, but then just gave in. As she kissed me back, I ran my hands down her back and grabbed her amazing ass and squeezed it as we kissed. Without any notice I pulled her skirt up, grabbed two handfuls of her plump naked East Indian ass and picked her up in my arms.

"Oh god no Mike! We can't do this! Not here! Your wife, my sister, is right inside the house."

"I don't care. I'm taking what I want right now and that's you. Unzip my shorts Yasmin!"

"NO MIKE! You cannot have me! This is completely wrong!"

12