The Undesirables

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DO IT NOW!"

Yasmin reluctantly reached down between us and undid my shorts and was able to push them down. My nine inch steel hard shaft sprang out into view.

"HOLY FUCK MIKE! I CAN'T TAKE THAT THING! IT'S A MONSTER! IT WON'T FIT!"

"That's the amazing thing about pussies Yas, they stretch really wide."

I pushed the tip of my cock against Yasmin's dripping pussy. We looked each other straight in the eye and my cock slowly disappeared inside her very tight cunt. I shoved my tongue down her throat and she screamed as my cock stretched her pussy to new widths. I fucked her against the side of her house for ten minutes and unleashed a truck load of cum deep inside her as her pussy exploded all over my cock.

"Oh my god Mike! You just came inside me. Oh fuck! I have my brother-n-law's cum inside me."

"You are one amazing fuck Yas. I can't wait for a time when I can fuck you nonstop for a couple of hours."

"No Mike! We can never do this again. Oh god! I just fucked my brother-n-law."

"It's ok Yas. You can't say that what we just did wasn't completely amazing."

"It was Mike, but we can't do it again. Oh god you fucked me so good. I'm so confused."

We just stood there in that position for another five minutes recovering from our earth shattering orgasms, kissing each other deep, long and hard. As I put her down, my still very hard cock slipped out of her with a very loud slurp and we both kind of laughed nervously and then straightened up our clothes.

"Holy fuck that was good! I came so hard! Did you enjoy raping your wife's sister?"

"Fuck yeah I did! I've wanted to fuck you for a very long time. Now I'm going to fuck you all the time Yas. You're truly an amazing fuck!"

I went back into the house, followed by Yasmin a few minutes later. Everyone was talking and watching TV, so they didn't even know either of us had gone outside and come back in. I went back to the bathroom by Yasmin's bedroom and cleaned up a little but as I was walking out, she was walking in, so I grabbed her again, pulled her in the bathroom, closed the door and bent her over the sink and nailed her again.

"No Mike! Not again! Oh god! Fuck me good Mike! I've wanted a big cock to fuck my neglected pussy for so long. I never thought it be your cock that gives me so much satisfaction. Fuck me all you want, just make sure you cum deep inside me. I want to feel you dripping out of me. Fuck my pussy deep Mike! Please!"

"I've wanted to fuck your brains out for years Yasmin. To be honest, I wanted to fuck you unconscious the very first day I saw you. I knew you'd be an amazing fuck and I was right."

I fucked Yasmin hard and deep and dumped another truck load of cum deep inside her. When I pulled out of her, she turned around and kissed me hard.

"Is this the way it's going to be from now on, you fucking me anytime you want?"

"I think it has to be this way. We clearly both want it this way."

"Yes, we do! My pussy already loves the way your monster cock fucks her. I haven't been fucked for a long time and if fucking my sister's husband is how I get fucked on a regular basis, then I'm ok with that. It sure makes things convenient, doesn't it?"

"It sure does and when your sister goes on conference trips, we both have bed mates while she's gone."

"Oh, fuck yeah! In truth, I've wanted to fuck your cock for a very long time as well. I just knew you had to have a huge cock."

"And now we're fuck buddies for life!"

"Hey! You started this, now you better fucking follow through on your end or that monster cock will get cut off. You wanted to fuck your nympho sister-n-law, well you have and now this nympho slut demands to be fucked really good all the time now. Hope you're ready."

"Don't worry about me Yasmin. I'm going to fuck you in ways you've never even imagined and I'll have you literally begging for more. I just wish you were younger so I could fuck you pregnant. I'd love to fuck you while sucking on your milk tits."

"You're fucking sick Mike!"

"And you love it!"

I've been fucking Yasmin at least 4-5 times a week from that moment on and our fucking is very aggressive and intense. Most of the time we fuck for 3-4 hours every time we fuck and she cums at least 6-7 times and I dump 4-5 loads of cum inside her every time we fuck, but there are plenty of bend her over, fuck a load in her and leave her there with my cum dripping out of her cunt moments too. She's started wear a little more sexier clothes including rarely ever wearing panties, which hasn't gone unnoticed by her sister or her mom, but no one has a clue that I'm the one fucking the hell our of her on a regular basis. I've dumped a ton of cum deep inside Yasmin and there's much more to cum. We've also had plenty of sleep over nights and we usually wind up fucking the whole night long. There's not a room in her or our house that I haven't fucked her in. I've also fucked her in her and our pools. However, I still need to fuck her in her mom's pool. Yasmin and I are deeply in love with each other. If I wasn't married to her sister, we probably would get married.

So, I am currently fucking all three women on a regular basis and there are some rare days where I fuck all of them on the same day. Those days are exhausting, but I will never complain. Every guy on the planet would love to have three nympho sluts to fuck when, where and how he likes, anytime he likes. The one thing I did not expect when I started all this was to actually fall in love with them. They are truly amazing women and I have seriously fallen in love with them all. It would be devastating to lose any of them.

In the end, my research showed that these overlooked women are the most amazing women I've ever met. They are honest, sincere, deeply passionate, classy, slutty, honey and yes, they are beautiful. I have truly and honestly fallen in love with all of them and they with me and all because we accepted each other just as we are, flaws and all, and that allowed us to enter into a relationship that is more passionate, honest, sexual, intense and loving than any of us could have imagined. However, it became that way because my search had no deception, trickery or scamming in the search process. It was based on complete honesty from the beginning. I sincerely wanted to find women who I could honestly love and they love me back and I was rewarded a billion times more than I could have imagined.

Every day of my life I am loved by four amazing women, three of which are more than happy to tear my clothes off, brutally fuck me unconscious and then just keep on fucking me till I come to. And then they would fuck me unconscious again and think it's hilarious. LOL!! But they know without any doubt that I'd do the very same to them. I am so lucky!!

12